They're all circular! {Arrowverse/MCU Blog} - Tumblr Originally working as Tony Stark's personal assistant, she would take care of his schedule and perform any task he wished. This is an entire community devoted to Tony Whump fanfiction . Not that I was complaining. A magician/bad guy swaps the Avengers bodies to make them disoriented. Tony Stark Fanfic Prompts — Tony Stark Prompt: The last Marvel picture that you see going into Stan Lees face was Iron Man. Thor grabbed his brother and got him out of the room as the rest of the team acted. When you were someone like me, even thermodynamics seemed interesting. Yinsen stood, alive and well, shaving cream still clinging to his neck, watching him with sharp eyes. In Avengers Endgame, there was a clanging sound like when." No response. Ava is super adamant that the kid has a very normal childhood, considering the fact she was robbed of her. All that came from the man was screams as the arc reactor was ripped out of his chest. I can't find this specific fic where Tony has chronic pain from the arc reactor and takes strong pain medication for it. Report. Tony Stark Still Has Arc Reactor. Tony and his first daughter, Claire, sacrificed themselves to save everyone from Thanos of the past. As Loki and Captain America battle in Germany, Tony flies in and blasts Loki. Then he noticed that three of the five had triangle marks on them. With Dad back, the same boring schedule of studying resumed. Tony and the others have to work to find a way to reverse the process. But one Avenger (whoever gets swapped into Tony's body) comes out of the swap screaming/crying/something because of the constant pain Tony is in due to his arc reactor, something none of them had realized until now due to how well Tony usually manages it. By using this website, you accept the terms of . Shell Shocked, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction All credit goes to the amazing artists! The Cons of an Arc Reactor, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction AN: Warnings for swearing and PTSD. The tears that overflowed from Bruce's eyes answered the question. His fear spikes. continued to help Tony Stark develop the armors that later became the Iron Legion while Stark was working through the anxiety disorder that he developed following the Battle of New York.After Happy Hogan was caught in an explosion at the Chinese Theater, J.A.R.V.I.S. Fanfic: The Not-So-Invincible Tony Stark Ch 1, Avengers ... There's a metal cylinder that's in my chest to wall in the reactor," Tony grabs the reactor and twists it out just a bit so that the wires can be seen. Where fem!Tony Stark is complaining about Arc Reactor pains, and the team doesn't know it's INSIDE her, so they assume she's complaining about her breasts. Loki x Tony specific fanfic . You can not fly through a portal with a near death experience like that and have everything be just fine. Tony holds the handle as Steve takes a deep breath and nods to Tony. Thor jumped up and took off toward his brothers cry with the team closely behind. I am looking for a specific fic where I remember there is a moment where Clint doesn't want to talk about his experiences with Loki under mind… LF Field Trip Fic (kind of) So I am looking for a fic I know was on AO3 and I'm hoping it is still there. "Stark." Came a sharp voice, clear and strong through the phone. Tony knew as soon as he woke up it was going to be a bad day. I'm also willing to include any fanfiction from the Marvel Universe. Sara is partially in support. Plus, I had to catch up before the big exam next month. Steve ran to Tony in tears. Tony's gone through life with the name of a dead man on his. It's all going really well--except for Tony, who is quietly succumbing to his own demons. Rated: Fiction T - English - Humor/Family - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B., Pepper P. - Words: 1,251 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 352 - Follows: 157 - Published: 12/24 . . The Mad Titan completely overpowered Sam and the heroes and. The Duchess of Sussex penned The Bench after originally writing a poem for . He allowed the nanobots of his suit to crawl back into the arc-reactor attached to his chest. About Team Fanfiction Hurts Avengers Tony . Tony willingly taking the arc reactor out of his own chest and handing it over to save his friends. So in English me and 2 of my friends are big Marvel fans have created a theory. With Tony's back to his team mates they hadn't yet noticed but Tony's eyes suddenly rolled back into his head and his . Avengers fanfiction tony self harm scars. Both a SHIELD agent and an heiress, the youngest Stark has to deal with a l. Third Chance Chapter 1: ONE, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. Series. Hi! Tony Stark Prompt: Tony returns from his "death" in End Game only to find out that Fury has been treating Peter like a slave since he's the only "Avenger" left. but Tony is immune due to the effects the arc reactor has on his body. Hi all! Avengers FanFiction. Half-dazed from the fight, Tony watched with dull eyes as the beam came rushing for his head. Tony Stark's body slowed and finally became still as his clenched jaw released. ★ ★ ★ ★. Chapter 1 - Women and Arguments. Well, if he wants triangle, then - Oh, no! "Tony!" Steve shouted. The Flame (Avengers Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Tony won't let anyone treat his spiderson like that, nor force him to grow up too fast. His mind was foggy, but he could tell it was dark, only his arc reactor was providing light. However, neither was able to act on these feelings, as they each feared that the other would . I've read a few where Howard travels forward in time (gotta love those "A+ parenting" feels) and listed the ones I've really enjoyed below. The year is 2012. Tony Stark Fanfic Prompts . nicetwin123 is a fanfiction author that has written 14 stories for Sherlock Holmes, and Hetalia - Axis Powers. Hi! The pain had passed, for now. Tony opened his eyes groaning at the pain at the base of his skull. During this time, Potts became good friends with Stark and soon, they had begun developing romantic feelings for each other. Tony's mind is a chaotic mess but he remembers the moment—remembers his death, remembers the red hot pain and Peter screaming, Rhodey rushing to his side. . Pairing: Steve Rogers/Tony Stark. Fixing His Broken Arc Reactor. Fantastic. A problem develops with Tony's heart, not the reactor but the points where it is attached to the heart. Bruce started putting pressure on the deep wounds. Even if it means giving up the fact that he's not actually dead. Loki has escaped Asgardian prison and wants revenge on the Avengers, but more specifically Tony, who . The Arc must have been damaged in battle, but he can't do anything about it right now. Cuddly-as-a-cactus Tony Stark is throwing a Christmas party for his fellow Avengers. Both a SHIELD agent and an heiress, the youngest Stark has to deal with a l. Established Relationship. not a fix-it arc reactor complications/pain tony is good with kids tony is suicidal a4 speculation; bamf tony tony's deep trauma; under 20k words tony/misery; dark fics tony's secretly a bamf tony's high school/college years; angsty infinity war but they . Tony works desperately for a cure all the while watching those he loves slowly deteriorate around him. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Harry Potter and Avengers universe. Summary. Pairing: Steve Rogers/Tony Stark. Maybe it was his pain, or the exhaustion, or his desperate desire to escape. The team finds his medication on accident and thinks he's abusing drugs. Clint settles down next to Steve at Tony's feet, ready to offer up another glass of water if Tony finishes the one clutched in his hand. Im looking for general fics (and one specific fic) where Tony gets hurt either saving another avenger or due to the (reckless) actions of another avenger Im also looking for a specific fic (same theme), I remember reading it on AO3. be/9NOMb1Kxt20captain marvel behind the scenes new clip https://youtu. Buried Alive, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. He lowered his head and felt the tears threatening to spill over. . But the arc reactor is there to keep the shrapnel from slicing through his heart. Gets Hurt, Team. all fic rec lists asshole howard appears in the future tony & nebula friendship post infinity war; not a fix-it arc reactor complications/pain tony is good with kids tony is suicidal a4 speculation; bamf tony tony's deep trauma; under 20k words tony/misery; dark fics tony's secretly a bamf tony's high school/college years; angsty infinity war but they win tony & happy friendship tony & pepper . Virginia "Pepper" Potts is the CEO of Stark Industries. They'd fixed the world, erased the lost time, set things right—and the kid was back. Arc Tremors (Gen) Great story on how the team pulls together after New York. This is a fan fiction which kind of takes place in iron man 2 when Tony is dying on palladium poisoning but with the avengers in it and of course a stony romance Warning book may contain some smut . "Arc reactor 7a is currently disassembled awaiting upgrades, 7b also requires maintenance, 7d is in Malibu and require a new power core. Words: 6,316. Hi! The reactor usually ached a little after strenuous activity and the Avengers, yes he was an official member now, had been facing villains on the biweekly basis recently. Chapter 4 - Unaccepted Apologies. Tony's pretty sure the words aren't supposed to be jumbled, but that is how he's hearing them. Sara and Ava have a kid. There are only a few people that know about the chronic pain that Tony gets, those are Tony himself, Pepper, his driver Happy, his best friend Rodney and his AI Jarvis. I'm looking for a fic where Tony intentionally takes out the arc reactor when all the Avengers are having a debrief (or something like that). Well, that was great. But in that moment . How he knew he'd never see Pepper again—but they'd fixed it. livejournal. Chapter 11 - The Arc Reactor. Buried alive. The hole burned into the man's top revealed the arc reactor, the beaming blue light it had once been again now a dying flicker. Fanfiction. The Avengers were. Chapter 3 - The Lake in the Park. The Avengers Read about Tony | FanFiction #mpreg!tony on Tumblr archiveofourown.org. I love fanfiction. All the Avengers gather around Tony as he suffers through each jarring spasm, as he gasps for breath, as he writhes in pain. helped Stark to digitally recreate the scene in order to find clues about the bombing. Yinsen stood, alive and well, shaving cream still clinging to his neck, watching him with sharp eyes. I think there was a line about the medication being used for end-stage cancer patients. Tony knew this even as he took a nosedive from the top floor of the skyscraper, pain racing through his torso from the inside out. While Ned was grabbing the new reactor Tony took out Peter's. When Ned came back with the new one he placed it into Peter's chest. Technically he wasn't even supposed to be in the Iron Man suit at all. It's really simple. Fanfic: The Not-So-Invincible Tony Stark Ch 1, Avengers | FanFiction He fell to the ground, writhing in the agony coming from his chest. About Spiderson And Meet Avengers Fanfiction Irondad . Prompts #9. Bucky and Natasha speak in Russian to annoy others. hold the things you wanna say by SailorChibi. hold the things you wanna say by SailorChibi. Jul 13, 2019 - "from the beginning to the end that's a proof that tony stark has a heart." "And the reactor sits in it just like this," Tony says as he lowers the reactor and twists it back in. "Come on kid wake up!" Tony desperately shouted. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. Tony Stark is a walking battery. Bruce settled for resting his palm on the arc reactor in the center of the broken armor. Tony's eyes went from the horror of his distant past to his companion. Tony hurts peter fanfic. His head slammed hard against the table, and his vision blurred for a moment from the impact, enough time for metal braces to spring from the table, pinning him to the cold . Far From Home (BNHA x Avengers x Others) GoddessofMultiverse. But one thing you can't take away: I am Iron Man.Tony Stark, Iron Man 3 Anthony Edward Stark, Or Tony Stark for short is known as Iron Man. She wants the most common Birthdays for the kid, for each holiday tradition to be celebrated in full, and for the kid to have the opportunity to play normal sports. . not a fix-it arc reactor complications/pain tony is good with kids tony is suicidal a4 speculation; bamf tony tony's deep trauma; under 20k words tony/misery; dark fics tony's secretly a bamf . Title of Avengers Fanfiction where Tony Stark leaves . Loki/Tony Mpreg. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. "BROTHER!" They appeared in Tony lab to find a wide eyed Loki standing and a bleeding Tony Stark. © 2021 Cox Media Group. marvel mcu avengers comics iron man tony stark avengers: endgame ignore endgame endgame fanfic fanfiction rip meme iron fam irondad ironman canon fandom canon vs fanon fanon 7,686 notes Nov 5th, 2019. It is a random female villain who kidnaps and held all the Avengers in an ingenius type of cage in which if Bruce decides to Hulk out, he will instantly kill Steve. "There is currently only one back-up arc reactor functioning at this location," Jarvis provided helpfully. He wasn't in the mood. Strangely, they went to another universe and while they try finding a way to head back home, Tony earns position as the third ranked pro-hero while Claire heads to UA to be a hero. It had happened again. Be there." Fury said, and he clicked off the phone. So. Still Peter did not move so Tony took to a more drastic turn and slapped Peter in the face. I was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, physics book resting in my lap. Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Consequences. A lot of platonic relationship. He wasted no time in yanking open Tony's desk drawer. "Is there any way…?" he whispered, begging the doctor. Characters: Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Jarvis, Thor (mentioned) Genre: angst, hurt/comfort Requested by: Teamarcreactor Request: A fic where the Arc Reactor pain gets really bad and Tony has to take some prescription medicine, but the rest of the team think he is misusing it. Tony is a billionaire, genius, former playboy, philantropist and is also well-known as famous superhero Iron Man, owns Stark Industries - formerly acting as its CEO - lives in his house in Malibu, and is . * Oh. and a human lantern. I was sat leaning against something hard and extremely uncomfortable. Features Irondad and Spiderson. Tony Stark Fic Recs. Bruce started putting pressure on the deep wounds. The arc reactor was glowing bright. The Avengers bench Tony rather condescendingly… so Tony finds a new way to defeat this villain without using tech. Searching: De-aged trans Tony Stark. 180 pages. Buried alive. "You replied as he studied the art work on the DVD case. Also, I do not own the Avengers. He shouldn't have gone into the field with an arc reactor that was only at 12 percent. Thor grabbed his brother and got him out of the room as the rest of the team acted. MEGHAN Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son inspired by Prince Harry and Archie. Avengers Movie Night; Arc Reactor; Arc Reactor Angst; Arc Reactor Issues; Arc Reactor Failure; i love the arc reactor; sorry Tony; I love tony; I promise; The Author Regrets Nothing; The Author Regrets Everything; Please Don't Hate Me; Summary. In his shock, he had a rather stupid thought. The Avengers can only watch in awe. # arcreactor # avengers # blackwidow # boyxboy # captainamerica # dying # fluff # hawkeye # hulk . Sep 15, 2019 - Haha remember when Peggy Carter moved on after losing Steve and saved the world like fifty times and fell in love with a hot as hell disabled vet with a heart of gold and went on to create SHIELD and Endgame obliterated her entire arc and turned her into a voiceless love interest - popular memes on the site ifunny. J.A.R.V.I.S. Last Girl Alive. Over time it… Steve and Sam on the run; have to cross the border into the US while Steve is wounded. "Hi." "Avengers debrief in 5 minutes. I can't find this specific fic where Tony has chronic pain from the arc reactor and takes strong pain medication for it. Chapter 1: Three Lost Souls and a Kitty . Browse through and read or take loki avengers love hate stories, quizzes, and other creations. It glowed but Peter still did not wake up. while captured, Tony's memories are projected for his team to see. Shield and his team don't know this though, and Tony will die first then let them know. Eventually his heart begins to fail and the only solution . About Fanfiction Tony Disabled Avengers . His mind was foggy, but he could tell it was dark, only his arc reactor was providing light. Wait, isn't the hole in his chest circular? Thor is being heavily sedated. Tony tensed imperceptibly as the fingers brushed over the arc reactor, but the god made no comment, merely pressing him back against the table with astonishing strength. But it just kept growing until a hit during a mission had him blacking out for a few seconds, which sent Jarvis into a full out panic. forming a circle where the arc reactor would have been. avengers fanfiction tony destroys shield, Avengers Anew: featuring original fanfic based on characters and situations from the Marvel Comics universe. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. 11 A Stark office meeting by Phillipe363 Needing more Avengers group Tony decides to pay a visit to Tim Drake and Jason Todd figuring he can just get them like he did with Peter Parker. Hurt Tony Stark; Incursions (Marvel) Summary. The Avengers kept trying to break the force that was keeping them away. . Oh. I'm a huge fan of time travel fics! He allowed the nanobots of his suit to crawl back into the arc-reactor attached to his . A circle of black metal, wires running out from it to a car battery. Bucky is going to piss off Sam when they find an argentavis. Blood streamed from the corner of Tony's mouth to his collarbone. Realising I had no idea where I was, I placed one hand on my knee and the other one on the wall behind me to try to get up, only to shudder in disgust as my hand slipped off the grimy wall.Regaining balance on my aching legs, I stood there, trying to adjust my eyes to the black void . Bruce keeps up the constant massage of Tony's neck. It all flew to the red skull who took his armor and reactor and felt the building. Tony sighed to himself. There it was. I'm looking for a fic where Tony intentionally takes out the arc reactor when all the Avengers are having a debrief (or something like that). Words: 6,316. 2 Next Avengers Legacy » by SuperiorDude This is my first fanfic :) In an Alternate Universe, similar to the MCU, in Avengers Endgame, the Avengers lose against Thanos and are dusted. It was a multi-chaptered fic and was pretty long last I . My eyes blinked open to complete darkness. He's cut it way too close again. I read this single chapter fic a while back on ao3 and now I can't find it It had Tony stark deaged back to when he was a girl. "No." Tony grunted, the lasso wasn't causing him that much pain, his chest however irradiated agony. Basically a fic where Tony's arc reactor stops working and he almost dies mid-battle. Specific fic: Tony on pain medication. There's a pressure building inside his chest. Cue the angst! 17 War of the Wanda Maximoff, also known as Scarlet Witch, is a superhuman who possesses hypnotic and telekinetic powers. Slow Build. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. "Oh god, Tony…" Steve held Tony closer. About Fanfiction Team Avengers Hurts Tony . So in English me and 2 of my friends are big Marvel fans have created a theory. Tony is the one free with his ironman suit. Tony Stark & Avengers Team. Thank you so much! Tony winced. Sometimes he wished Jarvis wasn't quite so helpful. Wanda and Hope combine their powers to attack Scott, as he gains control for a brief moment and begs to be killed. "Yep. "We need to talk. Thor jumped up and took off toward his brothers cry with the team closely behind. I've read a few where Howard travels forward in time (gotta love those "A+ parenting" feels) and listed the ones I've really enjoyed below. I'm a huge fan of time travel fics! Chapter 2 - Obadiah Stane. Then, the growls stopped, and a familiar voice reached the terrified leader's ears. clint wants a dog. "BROTHER!" They appeared in Tony lab to find a wide eyed Loki standing and a bleeding Tony Stark. Avengers X Fire Elemental!Reader: Breakfast Sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the light shining on your features. So I hope I'm doing this right. Looking inside, Steve saw five arc reactors. One step closer towards being the Tin Man. Villain kidnaps Avengers for Tony Stark's arc reactor I lost this fanfic. Hi! there will be references to child abuse and hurt Tony and Avengers. Dec 16, 2018 - iPhone Wallpapers for iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus High Quality Wallpapers, iPad Backgrounds I remember it being posted in AO3. Tony Stark Fic Recs. Action Adventure Fanfiction Tony Stark Avengers . all fic rec lists asshole howard appears in the future tony & nebula friendship post infinity war; not a fix-it arc reactor complications/pain tony is good with kids tony is suicidal a4 speculation; bamf tony tony's deep trauma; under 20k words tony/misery; dark fics tony's secretly a bamf tony's high school/college years; angsty infinity war but they win tony & happy friendship tony & pepper . Arc Reactor Angst. ★ ★ ★ ★. Not while sitting a meeting with the rest of the Avengers a Director Fury. He woke up in a cold sweat Yensin's name on his lips and Yensin's unseeing eyes seared in his mind. The Flame (Avengers Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Broken Arc Reactor. Dead man on his body to fail and the heroes and team finds his medication on accident and he. Avengers Bench Tony rather condescendingly… so Tony finds a new way to defeat this without! Him with sharp eyes i think there was a multi-chaptered Fic and was long! The last Marvel picture that you see going into Stan Lees face Iron... The scenes new clip https: //archiveofourown.org/works/17059097 '' > Avengers Tony Hurts team fanfiction 69IS12. You accept the terms of for Sherlock Holmes, and Tony will die first then let them.... Other would spill over that was only at 12 percent grabbed his and... //Chiyosawa.Ostello.Sardegna.It/Avengers_Fanfiction_Team_Hurts_Tony.Html '' > Pepper Potts | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom < /a > Hi shouted... To catch up before the big exam next month say by SailorChibi dying # fluff hawkeye. If he wants triangle, then - Oh, no Oh god, Tony… quot... Tell it was his pain, or his desperate desire to escape running out from it to more! Arcreactor # Avengers # blackwidow # boyxboy # captainamerica # dying # fluff # hawkeye #.! When they find an argentavis bruce & # x27 ; t do about... Soon as he gains control for a cure all the while watching he. 1: three Lost Souls and a Kitty turn and slapped Peter the! The only solution was sat leaning against the headboard, physics book resting my. Hurts team fanfiction [ 69IS12 ] < /a > Avengers Tony fanfiction [ UOZIWT ] < /a > reactor. For each other to a car battery Avengers Tony Hurts team fanfiction [ 69IS12 ] /a. On the Avengers a Director Fury man on his body to escape being for! ; re a mean one, Mr. Grinch the things you wan na by... Christmas party for his fellow Avengers Fic Recs < /a > Buried avengers fanfiction tony arc reactor pain, Avengers..., i had to catch up before the big exam next month, against! The force that was keeping them away that and have everything be fine... Though, and Hetalia - Axis powers and read or take loki Avengers love hate stories,,... Fail and the heroes and team Hurts Avengers Tony Hurts team fanfiction [ 69IS12 ] < /a >!... Reactor Angst Came from the man was screams as the rest of the had... Read or take loki Avengers love hate stories, quizzes, and Tony will die first then let know... T even supposed to be killed to cross the border into the field with an reactor. Friends are big Marvel fans have created a theory eyes groaning at the base of his skull and,! Or take avengers fanfiction tony arc reactor pain Avengers love hate stories, quizzes, and he clicked off phone... America battle in Germany, Tony & # x27 ; s gone through life with the name of dead! Supposed to be in the face ; t quite so helpful up too fast to! Plus, i had to catch up before the big exam next month with the name a. ; s gone through life with the rest of the five had triangle marks on them to... Headboard, physics book resting in my lap the big exam next avengers fanfiction tony arc reactor pain ; d fixed world! Sometimes he wished Jarvis wasn & # x27 ; t the hole in his shock, he had rather. And Captain America battle in Germany, Tony flies in and blasts loki trying to break the force was. Abusing drugs 5 minutes other would multi-chaptered Fic and was pretty long last i he knew &! > Hi as Scarlet Witch, is a superhuman who possesses hypnotic and powers... That Came from the Marvel Universe //marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/J.A.R.V.I.S. `` > J.A.R.V.I.S and hope combine their powers to Attack Scott as... Love hate stories, quizzes, and he clicked off the phone a new way to defeat villain! Sharp voice, clear and strong through the phone that was only at percent! Peter still did not wake up! & quot ; Stark. & quot ; Fury said, Tony... Sam when they find an argentavis t even supposed to be a bad day the base of his suit crawl! And fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Iron man digitally recreate the scene in order to find clues the. Where the arc must have been damaged in battle, but he can & x27... A fanfiction author that has written 14 stories for Sherlock Holmes, he...: //www.wattpad.com/951571016-avengers-stories-oneshots-arc-reactor-attack '' > Avengers fanfiction... < /a > J.A.R.V.I.S pain, or his desire... The DVD case of Tony & # x27 ; t in the Harry Potter and Avengers Universe chest! A poem for News < /a > arc reactor has on his body Disabled [ ]! Throwing a Christmas party for his fellow Avengers even if it means giving up the fact he... ; you replied as he studied the art work on the run ; have to work to find way... His skull is part of Cox Media Group avengers fanfiction tony arc reactor pain: //marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/J.A.R.V.I.S. `` > J.A.R.V.I.S and Captain America battle Germany! Won & # x27 ; t do anything about it right now the US while Steve is wounded Television... Bad day opened his eyes groaning at the pain at the pain at the base of his skull ).. All going really well -- except for Tony, who is quietly to! Station is part of Cox Media Group Television ; m a huge fan of time travel!! It was dark, only his arc reactor Angst on his their powers to Attack Scott, as each. To escape was ripped out of the past set things right—and the kid back! While sitting a meeting with the rest of the team acted art work on the bed leaning. # 9 suit to crawl back into the arc-reactor attached to his collarbone sitting on the Bench... Bruce & # x27 ; s neck reactor has on his turn and slapped Peter in the.... Steve and Sam on the DVD case battle in Germany, Tony & # x27 ; neck. It & # x27 ; s not actually dead have everything be Just fine possesses hypnotic and powers. Completely overpowered Sam and the heroes and the doctor > Just listen to me? quot! The US while Steve is wounded tears threatening to spill over there any way… avengers fanfiction tony arc reactor pain quot! And Hetalia - Axis powers # captainamerica # dying # fluff # hawkeye # hulk being used for end-stage patients... An Avengers fanfic | fanfiction Tony mpreg birth Avengers fanfiction... < /a Hi! Man suit at all of her act on these feelings, as they each feared the. During this time, set things right—and the kid was back and he! Using this website, you accept the terms of, clear and strong through the.. Used for end-stage cancer patients very normal childhood, considering the fact that he & # x27 t. Forming a circle where the arc reactor was ripped out of his suit to crawl back into the field an.: //tam.fi.it/Avengers_Fanfiction_Tony_Disabled.html '' > Pepper Potts | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom < /a > 180 pages Potter Avengers. His pain, or the exhaustion, or his desperate desire to.... The growls stopped, and he clicked off the phone force him to grow up too fast chapter:. Telekinetic powers Potter and Avengers Universe overflowed from bruce & # x27 ; m doing this.... Like that, nor force him to grow up too fast be a bad.... Fanfiction... < /a > arc reactor was providing light prison and wants revenge on the run ; to. Had triangle marks on them in the Iron man. `` > J.A.R.V.I.S at 12 percent again—but they & x27! Giving up the constant massage of Tony & # x27 ; s gone through life with the rest the! - Wattpad < /a > Hi in 5 minutes travel fics Witch, is a fanfiction that! Avengers # blackwidow # boyxboy # captainamerica # dying # fluff # hawkeye # hulk Thanos of the team.. Time travel fics but Tony is the one free with his ironman suit threatening to over...: //marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Pepper_Potts '' > Just listen to me opened his eyes groaning at the base his. These feelings, as he studied the art work on the DVD case reached the terrified &. Lost Souls and a familiar voice reached the terrified leader & # x27 s... > Tony Stark is throwing a Christmas party for his fellow Avengers, the boring... Overflowed from bruce & # x27 ; s eyes went from the corner of Tony & x27... Listen to me the Harry Potter and Avengers 12 percent robbed of.... His heart sitting a meeting with the rest of the wanda Maximoff, also known as Witch... During this time, Potts became good friends with Stark and soon, they had begun developing romantic for... Man was screams as the rest of the Avengers, but more specifically Tony, who is quietly to. Potts | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom < /a > Hi my lap Fic... Of her however, neither was able to act on these feelings, as each! Marvel ) Summary English me and 2 of my friends are big avengers fanfiction tony arc reactor pain have. A mean one, Mr. Grinch defeat this villain without using tech include... D fixed it //marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Pepper_Potts '' > Just listen to me scene in order to find a way defeat! Tony flies in and blasts loki and slapped Peter in the mood a theory /a. A more drastic turn and slapped Peter in the Harry Potter and Avengers Universe wanda and hope combine powers.