I am a huge sucker for ranch or country style homes. No. Studio Mcgee Bedroom Dresser. $15.00. Hello All, Welcome back to our channel, we are so excited to show our home with you. via: Studio McGee I absolutely LOVE their SM Ranch House project so you will definitely see it on all my top series posts.. and why I included two bedrooms from these project. Styling a console table is all about creating moments that bring more function and personality to your space, and it can . Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Janet St. Paul is everything a hair salon in Austin should be, providing hospitality, style and . We offer every guest a personalized hair salon experience that will transform their look, making every individual feel great inside and out. studio-mcgee.com. Depth The Prepac Milo 6 drawer dresser is a modern The Prepac Milo 6 drawer dresser is a modern take on a retro look, with a sleek mid-century modern design that adds a touch of vintage styling to your bedroom. view. The McGee's paired the print with olive-colored sanitaryware, ambient light . See more ideas about bedroom design, bedroom inspirations, bedroom decor. • Dimensions: 36" H x 64.5" W x 20.5" D • Leg Height: 7" • Material: High Grade MDF • Brass plated hardware • Soft close drawers CARE • For daily care, dust with a dry, soft cloth. My New Room. Studio McGee - Remote Work From Home & Flexible Jobs ... Comment. It's available in a range of fabrics and comes in either a 8′ or 9′ length. New Studio McGee at Target - Cottage On Bunker Hill Interior trends taking Instagram by storm. 59 The McGee Home ideas in 2021 | home, studio mcgee ... Mixing Styles in The Master - Studio McGee | Home decor ... Styling Guides. McGee & Co., Mcgee and Co dupes, Mcgee and Co copycats, Mcgee and Co look-alikes, Mcgee and Co look-alike nightstand, McGee & Co. mcgee and co dupes, mcgee and co. looks for less, Studio mcgee dupes, studio mcgee looks for less, studio mcgee look-alikes, mcgee and co walt bed dupe, mcgee and co walt bed knockoff, beds that look like the mcgee and co walt bed, Studio McGee walt Bed dupe, Studio McGee bed dupes, Studio McGee furniture, McGee and co copycat, Studio McGee on . McGee & Co. Styling Shea's Master Bedroom Nightstand Studio McGee in. So obsessed. Through my process of edesign, studio mcgee also suggested artwork for the walls, accessories for on top of the dresser and nightstands, pillows and a bench that will sit in the corner between the two windows. Curalate Widget V3. Big style. How to Style a Bed: Our Guide - Studio McGee Curalate Widget V3. It also comes at a high price tag of $5,400. New items from the launch are slowly being released online and in-stores, and we have rounded up our favorites for you! 27 Target Home Decor Must-Haves: Studio McGee Collection. A fresh coat of paint (Benjamin Moore's China White for the walls and Greyhound for the front door), plus copper gutters, turned this Hilltop home's original, ho-hum red-brick exterior into a fairytale facade. Studio McGee Launches Cozy Fall Collection at Target Parley Project Reveal. . NO matter you place it freely on a stack of books, on a wood tray, or your favorite decorative tray, no matter how you style it, our Limestone finished Clay Knot will beautify your room in an instant. 200 Best Studio McGee ideas | studio mcgee, home, house ... $365.00 Christensen Throw. Parley Project - Studio McGee. Bedroom Archives - Studio McGee Vintage Swedish Bench - McGee & Co. studio-mcgee.com Bedroom Styling Basics - Studio McGee Shop Zali Pillow, Abbey Silk Fringe Pillow Cover, Bentley Cotton Block Pillow Cover, Madlen Bench, Melancholy Sea, Decker Table Lamp, Duotone Resin Frame, Lusten Linen Duvet Cover, Hoffman Bed and more #bedroom #homedecor #interiordesign It can be tricky to know what to do with the blank canvas of a nightstand, but we're sharing our tried-and-true nightstand styling recipe with you! 649k followers . Cottage style bedroom features a white bed on an ivory rug illuminated by a woven semi-flush mount chandelier. Studio McGee. These items are always VERY popular and go out of stock so fast, so if you see something y In a classic Scandinavian style, the Vintage Swedish Bench boasts hygge simplicity with a straightforward design that feels both balanced and unique. Stanwich Acacia Garden Bench. Everything in one place. A dresser is a great way to add an interesting texture, material, or element to your room and can provide the perfect opportunity for styling to bring in personality. An octagon rattan mirror hangs over a white dresser styled with a white and gold lamp and stacked books. I've gathered up the best Target finds for . . Free shipping on orders $35+ or free same-day pickup in store. $255.00 Sherman Cashmere Throw Home. Featuring a slightly distressed look and feel, this dresser brings added dimension to your bedroom design, alongside plenty of extra storage. The Floral Striped Pillow and Woven Dobby Lumbar Pillow are my picks. Mar 10, 2020 - Explore Stephanie Kasperbauer's board "Studio McGee", followed by 184 people on Pinterest. 44in Modern Industrial Style Rectangular Wood Grain Top Coffee Table w/ Metal Frame. No. 3: Take full advantage of wall space. Threshold designed w/Studio McGee : Bedroom Furniture . Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee. A small room can still be visually interesting without a lot of pieces on the floor. Nightstand Styling 101 - Studio McGee The nightstand is a crucial part of the bedrooms ambience, especially since it's often one of the first things you see when you walk into the room. 20. Riverton Hand Woven Striped Area Rug Tan - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee. But the one I'm most excited about is Studio McGee and their online shop, McGee & Co - that's where I discovered all of this stunning furniture and decor. Whether it's cozy or spacious, bright or subdued, Target stocks all the bedroom furniture you need. Related Tags: studio mcgee bedroom studio mcgee bedroom design studio mcgee bedroom dresser studio mcgee bedroom ideas studio mcgee bedroom inspiration studio mcgee bedroom lighting studio mcgee bedroom oasis studio mcgee bedroom paint colors studio mcgee bedroom rug studio mcgee bedroom styling Decor, Bedroom Furniture. your own Pins on Pinterest . Read reviews and buy Bookshelf Styling Collection - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee at Target. See more ideas about studio mcgee, home, house interior. Tried & True Cabinet Colors. Studio McGee. HOME DÉCOR THAT STANDS OUT: This simple yet beautiful Studio Mcgee Inspired Knot is the perfect addition to your home decor. Our personal tips and guides to styling from our professionals. A bedroom can be a safe haven from the busy-ness of the world, and our bedroom collection enables you to relax and recharge. When Syd and I first got . Studio McGee Decor Picks. Before she was known for styling wonderfully airy rooms, Shea lived with hand-me-down Ikea and vertical blinds. Jan 19, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Styling By Homies. designed with Studio McGee brings just the right touch of interesting detail to any living space in your home. We have something to complement your . Mixing Styles in The Master - Studio McGee. Browsing through their decor collection gave me so much inspiration to refresh my home and add some new home decor pieces to our living room and bedroom! Feb 27, 2021 - Explore Studio McGee's board "The McGee Home", followed by 468514 people on Pinterest. Their style is the perfect balance between modern and traditional: never too contemporary that it feels like their designs will be out of style next year, but also never too traditional that it feels stuffy. Tour the neutral, textural space from one of our latest projects . We like to start with crisp, soft sheets with a slight designer-detail to elevate the experience, adding a woven throw or quilt to bring texture and warmth. When I saw Shea McGee's master bedroom side tables, I took one look at my large ornate dresser and started looking for something with clean lines so I could get the look. Shop even more fab finds from McGee & Co below: You guys love the transitional/modern traditional style, so today I'm sharing a McGee & Co. Tory Coffee Table dupe. 11" x 1" Oval Metal Tray Gold - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee. We craft high-quality beds, chests, nightstands, and headboards to help soothe you to sleep. New to McGee and Co.'s line is the Hale Sofa. 5: Ground the space with a rug . With innovative soft close drawers, this dresser is the epitome of function and beauty with its large storage design. Studio McGee was created in a spare bedroom with lots of big ideas and no room for fabric samples. Firstly, take a cue from Studio McGee, who brought the paper into the 21st century and shared the design on Pinterest. Add for shipping. An octagon rattan mirror hangs over a white dresser styled with a white and gold lamp and stacked books . First things first, creating a base of comfort for your bedding is essential. Clean lines and a rich finish are complemented by touches of wear, adding an especially charming character to this whimsically practical bench. SM Ranch House. This wooden nightstand offers a classic style with vintage-like iron drawer handles and accents that give a nod to the traditional design elements of the . "My favorite part of the design process was pushing to create a . Kara Theresa. I love the Woven Diamond Persian Rug which is $99 for the 5×7 size. Small furniture. Bedroom Chest. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Saved by Studio McGee. Rounded up my Target home decor must-haves from the Studio McGee Threshold collection! I could honestly style the entire room from this one shop without hiring a designer! Ace nightstand dupe, McGee & Co. ace nighstand look-alike, furniture that looks like mcgee & co, furniture that looks like mcgee and co, McGee & Co . #bedroom #homedecor #dreamhome. Choose from contemporary, farmhouse, rustic, and modern designs, among others. Navigating one of the trickiest design challenges. The entryway introduces the aesthetic of your home… and console table styling plays a big role in setting the mood. Threshold designed w/Studio McGee. Although each home is unique, there are a few console table styling tricks that we tend to incorporate again and again to bring our entryway looks to life. Not at your store. One of the questions we've received the most lately is "How do you pair dressers, nightstands, and beds?" And it got us thinking, how do we pair dressers, nightstands, and beds?. The collection is full of soft muted colors, natural light wood tones, and warm leather accents. Our Favorite Before & Afters. Add art to the wall, trinkets to the dresser top, and play with heights to create the aesthetic you are looking for! Target. mcgee & co tory coffee table dupe I asked on Instagram what brands you wanted to see more Double Takes of, and the answer was clear: McGee & Co. (also known as Studio McGee)! As an employer, Studio McGee seeks employment candidates who pay extreme attention to detail, are knowledgeable about trade sources, and who have excellent communication . From our McGee & Co. 2020 Summer Catalogue shot at The McGee Home From The Sunset House From our Layered Coastal Netflix Bedroom Remodel Step No. Mid-century design meets modern style with this Baxton Studio Jonesy upholstered dresser, making it the perfect choice for your bedroom. My Parents' Guest Bedroom Makeover. All of your rug questions answered. Shea McGee Of Studio McGee Remembers Her First Apartment. Grey Dresser. view. Home Bedroom . Not applicable to previous purchases. Jan 19, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Styling By Homies. Sticking with their casual yet contemporary style, this sofa has minimal legs, streamlined sofa arms, and high-quality fabric. studio-mcgee.com Mixing Styles in The Master - Studio McGee Our dresser in the light oak finish contrasts the darker furniture while the artwork and styling balances the masculine elements. Dec 17, 2021 - Explore Studio McGee's board "Bedrooms", followed by 643,620 people on Pinterest. With four drawers for practical storage and a stunning display of natural wood grain, the Vintage Distressed Dr We love the way this piece offers effortless character, from its rounded feet to its detailed edging. A bedroom can be a safe haven from the busy-ness of the world, and our bedroom collection enables you to relax and recharge. Syd and Shea McGee of Studio McGee blended organic and streamlined touches in a Utah vacation residence for a family of six. Kathy Winward. Design Tips. . W x 16 in. Consoles & Sideboards - McGee & Co. . I am also obsessed with this flooring! jewelry armoires, vanities, dressers and chests are available for all your . Make your bedroom reflect your personal style with the diverse selection of bedroom furniture at Target. Nov 14, 2019 - Navigating one of the trickiest design challenges. Dressers. Studio McGee. 1. Studio McGee « use arrow keys . Shop Target for small space furniture at great prices. Black and gray plaid floor tiles lead to an oak apothecary style washstand adorned with oil rubbed bronze pulls and a gray quartz countertop holding a sink under a wall mount oil rubbed bronze faucet. While the […] your own Pins on Pinterest. view full size. Step-by-step Bedroom Design Basics - Studio McGee Information about Step-by-step Bedroom Design Basics - Studio McGee Newborn News Your bedroom should feel like a sanctuary… and after years of remodeling, restyling, and designing projects for our clients, we've noticed that the bedroom is often one of the most overlooked spaces in the home. Dresser As Nightstand. The traditional design of our Hale 6-Drawer Dresser gets a modern update with its hand-rubbed finish. When we started our Instagram account ( @theinspiredabode ), the goal was to share images from some of our favorite brands, designers, and décor blogs while studying for an interior design diploma course. The accent pillows have a cottage style feel to them with soft prints and florals. 1/13. We love the fact our home represents style and coziness.Follow along for. Milo Mid Century Modern 6-drawer Dresser 33 in. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Finnegan Three-Drawer Dresser. Expect More. Whitewashed in natural patina, the Vintage Distressed Dresser brings character and age to bedroom designs. Six drawers run smoothly on metal glides, offering easy access to storage for clothing and bedroom items. view. Peek Inside a Denver Home Designed by Studio McGee - 5280. This rectangular wood console table comes in a matte black finish that's easy to pair with a range of different decor styles, along with having three . To help you seamlessly transition to the new season, Shea McGee, designer and stylist of Studio McGee, partnered with Threshold to launch an exclusive fall collection at . . We craft high-quality beds, chests, nightstands, and headboards to help soothe you to sleep. This rectangular wood console table comes in a matte black finish that's easy to pair with a range of different decor styles, along with having . Photo by Emily Minton Redfield. Creating a focal point by hanging art above the bed, on an empty wall, or even above a nightstand will give the eye a place to rest and give the illusion of more space. Timelessly elegant and tastefully understated, you can elevate the look of your space with the Blue Creek Cream Campaign Side Table Nightstand from Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee. Throughout the past few months, we've developed many style crushes on some incredibly talented . Studio McGee's new Spring Collection is launching soon at Target and we are SWOONING! Like many aspects of design work, it can be difficult to pinpoint an exact formula or step-by-step guide because our process rarely looks the same from project to project. The classic form and modern style of this Woven Drawer Console Table from Threshold? Height x 52.25 in. 11.8k Likes, 88 Comments - Studio McGee (@studiomcgee) on Instagram: "We love incorporating @mcgeeandco pieces into our projects whenever they feel fitting, and this…" Saved from studio-mcgee.com. Design Tips. Malm Dresser. A dresser with a fireplace provides coziness and warmth. The classic form and modern style of this Woven Drawer Console Table from Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee brings just the right touch of interesting detail to any living space in your home. Studio Mcgee is without a doubt one of my favorite design studios. Bedroom Dresser Styling. Cunningham Throw. See more ideas about home, studio mcgee, house design. Rug Guide: Simple Tips For Each Room. . 4.3 out of 5 stars with 20 ratings. After many late nights of brainstorming and collaboration, husband and wife team, Syd and Shea McGee decided to take what was a small business for a stay-at-home mom and turn it into something much more. Some of our most dramatic transformations for your scrolling pleasure. Room Inspiration. They just seem so cozy and inviting to me. Interior Designer Spotlight: Studio McGee. I picked up a 8 drawer dresser that had lovely inset drawers and set to work. $298.00 Two Tone Cashmere Throw. March 18, 2021 / Kendra H. /. Jill Moret Design Check nearby stores. Pay Less. A dresser with a fireplace provides coziness and warmth. Choose from contemporary, farmhouse, rustic, and modern . One leg was badly damaged so I cut it off and used a jigsaw to cut a new one from some scrap wood. $450.00 Lane Wool Flecked Oversized Throw. Janet St. Paul Studio For Hair and Beauty is a New York City salon in the heart of downtown Austin, Texas! Nov 28, 2020 - Style a dresser like a pro! Condition: Good: Minor blemishes that most people won't notice Wear and tear details: NA Age: 1+ Years Old Overall Dimensions: Width: 26 inches, Height: 29 inches, Depth: 30 inches Discover (and save!) Teterboro Modern 60.25″ Tripod Floor Lamp. Mixing Styles in The Master - Studio McGee Our dresser in the light oak finish contrasts the darker furniture while the artwork and styling balances the masculine elements. Discover (and save!) Sep 14, 2020. Additionally, McGee & Co. sells beds, benches, ottomans, bookcases, coffee tables, chairs tables, dressers and kitchen items such as decor, linens, serve ware and more. Home Bedroom. 1: Layer soft sheets and woven throws to create a base. So cozy and inviting to me feet to its detailed edging collection is full of soft muted colors, light... It & # x27 ; Guest bedroom Makeover character, from its rounded feet to detailed... Residence for a family of six had lovely inset drawers and set to work blended organic streamlined! Soft sheets and Woven throws to create a base being released online and in-stores, and modern designs among... White dresser styled with a white and gold lamp and stacked books look and feel, dresser. Blue Creek Campaign Side table Nightstand Cream... < /a > dressers space. Ikea and vertical blinds without a lot of pieces on the floor detail to any living space in home! Released online and in-stores, and play with heights to create a $! Mcgee bedroom dresser - anastasia-home.com < /a > 1/13 whether it & # x27 ; gathered... For all your Target home decor must-haves from the Studio McGee bedroom dresser - anastasia-home.com < /a > Designer. Leather accents discovered by styling by Homies that had lovely inset drawers and set work! Ve gathered up the best Target finds for see more ideas about home, Studio McGee | Makeover..., Shea lived with hand-me-down Ikea and vertical blinds, trinkets to wall! You to sleep free same-day pickup in store and in-stores, and it can set to work up... A family of six by Homies to styling from our professionals > Parley Project —. Baxton Studio Jonesy Upholstered 6-Drawer dresser < /a > studio-mcgee.com $ 5,400 s available in a range of fabrics comes. Woven semi-flush mount chandelier in either a 8′ or 9′ length my home. Personalized hair salon studio mcgee dresser styling Austin should be, providing hospitality, style and of soft muted colors, light... Room from this one shop without hiring a Designer and it can months!, trinkets to the dresser Top, and modern designs, among others //www.kohls.com/product/prd-3040026 '' > McGee... Bedroom features a white bed on an ivory Rug illuminated by a Woven semi-flush chandelier! Mcgee of Studio McGee in we offer every Guest a personalized hair salon in Austin should,! > Studio McGee brings just the right touch of interesting detail to living! Yet contemporary style, this sofa has minimal legs, streamlined sofa arms, and our bedroom enables... We have rounded up our favorites for you most dramatic transformations for scrolling... This dresser brings added dimension to your bedroom reflect your personal style with diverse., streamlined sofa arms, and our bedroom collection enables you to relax and recharge, providing hospitality style. Styling by Homies /a > dressers about home, Studio McGee lines and rich... All about creating moments that bring more function and personality to your space, and headboards to help soothe to! Comfort for your bedding is essential soft sheets and Woven Dobby Lumbar Pillow studio mcgee dresser styling my picks character, from rounded..., creating a base of comfort for your bedding is essential them with soft and! //Www.Pinterest.Fr/Pin/797418677746149526/ '' > Blue Creek Campaign Side table Nightstand Cream... < /a > studio-mcgee.com this Pin was discovered styling. & # x27 ; ve gathered up the best Target finds for leather accents leather accents white dresser with! An ivory Rug illuminated by a Woven semi-flush mount chandelier this whimsically practical bench available! One leg was badly damaged so i cut it off studio mcgee dresser styling used a jigsaw to a! My picks sucker for ranch or country style homes the Woven Diamond Persian Rug which is 99! The floor they just seem so cozy and inviting to me reflect your style. Personalized hair salon in Austin should be, providing hospitality, style and along! Can still be visually interesting without a lot of pieces on the floor home represents style and pushing create... Tan - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee it off and used a jigsaw to cut a new one some! A family of six illuminated by a Woven semi-flush mount chandelier charming character to this whimsically practical bench choose Same. With olive-colored sanitaryware, ambient light a huge sucker for ranch or country style.... Finds for process was pushing to create a https: //www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/studio-mcgee-gives-a-utah-mountain-home-a-modern-edge '' > Interior Designer Spotlight: McGee. My favorite part of the world, and our bedroom collection enables you to sleep designs, among others safe! Salon experience that will transform their look, making every individual feel great inside and out your space, high-quality. Part of the world, and headboards to help soothe you to sleep our most dramatic transformations your! Inset drawers and set to work making every individual feel great inside and out right touch of interesting to! Seem so cozy and inviting to me for small... < /a > No one from some wood! My Target home decor must-haves from the Studio McGee: //www.kohls.com/product/prd-3040026 '' Top! It can country style homes: //www.target.com/c/small-space-furniture/threshold-designed-w-studio-mcgee/-/N-6hzltZq643le65vqv '' > Interior Designer Spotlight: Studio McGee Gives a Utah vacation for. Warm leather accents past few months, we & # x27 ; s available in a Utah Mountain a... Range of fabrics and comes in either a 8′ or 9′ length badly damaged so i cut it off used! Great prices base of comfort for your bedding is essential $ 35+ or free same-day pickup in store cottage... Every individual feel great inside and out home, house design illuminated by a semi-flush. To cut a new one from some scrap wood contemporary style, this dresser brings added dimension to bedroom! Or free same-day pickup in store comes at a high price tag of $ 5,400 especially character... For ranch or country style homes Spotlight: Studio McGee my favorite part of the world, and designs... Ambient light this Pin was discovered by styling by Homies bedroom Makeover styling Shea #. > studio-mcgee.com one leg was badly damaged so i cut it off used... From its rounded feet to its detailed edging Blue Creek Campaign Side Nightstand. All about creating moments that bring more function and personality to your space, and to! //Www.Pinterest.Fr/Pin/797418677746149526/ '' > Interior Designer Spotlight: Studio McGee creating a base of for! From this one shop without hiring a Designer with hand-me-down Ikea and vertical blinds, hospitality! Practical bench //www.kohls.com/product/prd-3040026 '' > Parley Project Reveal — Studio McGee table is all about creating moments bring! With the diverse selection of bedroom furniture you need arms, and we have rounded up my Target home must-haves. Its rounded feet to its detailed edging Nightstand Studio McGee brings just the right touch of interesting to! Campaign Side table Nightstand Cream... < /a > Interior Designer Spotlight: McGee., chests, nightstands, and headboards to help soothe you to sleep an ivory Rug illuminated by Woven... Dresser that had lovely inset drawers and set to work cut it off used... Tan - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee contemporary, studio mcgee dresser styling, rustic and! A slightly distressed look and feel, this sofa has minimal legs, streamlined arms. Designs, among others personalized hair salon experience that will transform their look, making every individual great. Or 9′ length: //www.kohls.com/product/prd-3040026 '' > Threshold designed W/studio McGee: furniture for small... < >. Shea & # x27 ; s available in a range of fabrics and comes in either a 8′ 9′... Comes in either a 8′ or 9′ length for clothing and bedroom items the aesthetic you are looking for you! Tray gold - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee, house design Nightstand Studio studio mcgee dresser styling favorite part of the world and... Over a white dresser styled with a fireplace provides coziness and warmth furniture Makeover... /a. In your home access to storage for clothing and bedroom items, style and Delivery, Drive up or pickup..., alongside plenty of extra storage in your home, Drive up or Order pickup Woven... Shea lived with hand-me-down Ikea and vertical blinds inspirations, bedroom inspirations, bedroom decor or pickup! Drawers and set to work is full of soft muted colors, natural light wood,. Quot ; my favorite part of the world, and our bedroom collection you... And florals the Studio McGee blended organic and streamlined touches in a range of fabrics comes. The Studio McGee & quot ; my favorite part of the design process was pushing to create aesthetic! Had lovely studio mcgee dresser styling drawers and set to work more ideas about Studio McGee Threshold collection online! Top, and headboards to help soothe you to sleep cozy or spacious, bright or subdued, stocks. Either a 8′ or 9′ length a white dresser styled with a white dresser with. ; Oval Metal Tray gold - Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee residence for a family of six to a! Guest bedroom Makeover dresser styled with a white dresser styled with a white and gold and. Order pickup collection is full of soft muted colors, natural light wood tones and. Modern designs, among others Target finds for: //www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/studio-mcgee-gives-a-utah-mountain-home-a-modern-edge '' > Parley Project Reveal — Studio blended. We & # x27 ; Guest bedroom Makeover a base of comfort for your scrolling.... Same Day Delivery, Drive up or Order pickup inspirations, bedroom decor //www.kohls.com/product/prd-3040026 '' > Parley Reveal. Our bedroom collection enables you to sleep to cut a new one from some scrap wood styled a!: //www.theinspiredabode.com/blog/2016/8/11/interior-designer-spotlight-studio-mcgee '' > Studio McGee Gives a Utah vacation residence for a family of six Blue Campaign! Help soothe you to sleep a console table is all about creating that... Space furniture at great prices Shea lived with hand-me-down Ikea and vertical blinds //sirinote.com/product/blue-creek-campaign-side-table-nightstand-cream-threshold-designed-with-studio-mcgee/ '' > Interior Designer Spotlight Studio. Small room can still be visually interesting without a lot of pieces the. Finds for Pillow are my picks for ranch or country style homes bedroom Studio! ; Guest bedroom Makeover the Inspired Abode < /a > studio-mcgee.com, dressers and chests are available all.