89,619 89.6K. T T Info. Votes 2,217. The next installment in the X Male Reader series of mine. also tell me what should be my next Yandere simulator charater x reader fanfic to be! Words: 36,925. { } YANDERE! SDS X Reader - I luv donuts ;) ... Hentai im back :) and now im rewriting a scene from outlander instead of focusing on finals because im tired. corpse husband x male! Thanks! I write for everyone. Fanfics/Drawing/ Food/ Picture — (via My Yandere {Ayano ... Yandere witch. Yandere child x babysitter reader lemon. Salem Witch Trials//Priest Yandere x Witch Reader "love me or I'll burn you at the stake!" Summary. Adultcomic.uk is the best place of thousands of stories across many genres including romance, comedy, action, fantasy, and horror. Bakugou x suicidal reader wattpad. This is a fanfic, but you will be a girl name Y/N L/N! Read Yandere Dream x Male Youtuber Reader (Youtuber) from the story Yandere Male x Male Reader One Shots BOOK 9 by KitsuneOfNightmares (Kita Eliza) with 1,24. "I'll tell everyone if you don't choose me." But the FL loves him back so he doesn't act like a yandere ) Doppio Senso ( 18+) God is Telling Me to Fall in Love °. Results 1 - 40 of 156 Yandere Boyfriend X Reader Oneshot Yandere X Reader Lemon fem x reader lemon forced. Explore The Latest isekai, isekai manga, isekai hentai, Simply Hentai, E hentai, Hentai Manga, Hentai Comics, and Manhwa Hentai online for free. It was as if it was mocking her, reminding her that her humanity was now long gone. You were somewhat excited for high school. Yandere x Reader. 1747 words Page Count. Glitchtrap x child reader lemon. Bewitched [Yandere Scarlet Witch X Male Reader ... EP 13 Shy Male Reader x Yandere Jess The Killer. You care about your friend, but the thing is you fall for her. monster x reader | Archive of Our Own [MMD x Yandere Simulator] My Moonlight Will Go On - Ayano Aishi. Modern Witch. 5. X reader X Once he got close enough, you could hear him making soft ‘brrrr'ing sounds, like a happy enderman, which caused you to smile, “Ranboo, my beloved!”. Without Law and Order, the most primal human emotions thrive. HOME - Read Isekai, Isekai manga, Isekai anime, hentai ... Started: Sat, February 27 2021 at 12:43 AM Finished: Cover made by: CloudyHoneyBear i havent written anything in a good while so be honest in the comments Word Count. Yandere Simulator X Male Reader: Occult Detective Authors Note: This took a while, And also this is a somewhat One-Shot. Enable Information Preview [Default: Enabled] Display manga information in a small window when you hover over a manga title. Warning!! Yandere + You are a villager who lives in a village under the mountains with your sisters (one older, and one little), which is rumored to have a wolf girl who would terrorize the village... Other girls are also found disappeared without a trace. Running at you though the snow was the tall and forgetful hybrid known as Ranboo. Anyways, you were a guard assigned to SCP 999 the tickle monster. x reader 12/02/2021 - 8:00pm. Vs. Mickey Mouse Mod (V3) Words: 36,925. Priest x reader. Professor Membrane x Reader One Shots bijuliuscaesar. Yandere Hunter x Male Witch Reader (Part 2 FINAL) (The Owl House) Yandere Steven x Male Reader x Yandere Pink Steven (Steven Universe) Yandere … Yandere!Glam x male!Reader You and Glam have been friends for a long time. My Lady (Yandere!Sebastian x Fem!Reader) Warning: Might contain Violence/Gore Sebastian's POV (Name) Phantomhive. Yandegire Wolf Girl x Male Reader (Grapefruit) 6.8K 36 33 by Yuuyakizami21 A/N I don't own the pic above. join leave23,844 readers. Sorry it sucks, but I need to fix things and make the full version as Stage One. Helper x blind reader. She's a witch. But, many people grew jealous of the power they held, so in retaliation, they framed witches for countless deaths, that lead to them being seen as unholy beings, and they were soon driven away from Britannia, threatened that if they came near it … Yandere law x reader lemon. Reader-Insert. Who loves Yandere Simulator? Rocket. Naga! Yandere X Reader. Sep 2, 2020 - I deleted the Sonic Male Reader x Yandere Ada because Y/N was too OP I felt. honeycuttmade-blog1. He was stern in resolve, lacking the idea of mercy, and in such, gaining the respect in some, fear in others. Except, for one thing. See a recent post on Tumblr from @just-mint-to-be about yandere gabriel reyes x reader. 2021: Author: immobiliare-azzurra. 16 16. Read this is embarrassing from the story {Yandere X Reader} by Selene_The_Witch with 643 reads. Later Ayano so what get jealo. Next will be Asia X Male Reader! 2. Yandere Annie x Male! From Highschool DxD. Read yandere huniepop x male reader from the story yandere girls x male reader by kamenscoob7 with 12,171 reads. Insecure! Browse through and read x yandere romance fiction stories and books 4. Enjoy the world of manhwa, manhua, webtoon, manhwa 18, manhwa hentai, mature webtoon, hentai webtoon, adult webtoon for free Read The Tyrant’S Guardian Is An Evil Witch - Chapter 65 | MangaBuddy. Glitchtrap x child reader lemon. Eren x reader lemon forced by animeyaoilover127. I’d love it if I could shower my cute and lovely Blanche with all sorts of affection, but– “Hilarious. Carrot Bon. Yandere. Display next image when you reach the bottom of the reader page while browsing. Fanfics/Drawing/ Food/ Picture. Yandere BTS AU. 5 pages Description. The next chapter, Chapter 66 is also available here. Witch and Snow (Jack Frost x Male!Reader) December 1, 2017 Life can be Tough Fanfiction Romance Male Jack Frost Snow ... A new force has arisen, and the Man in the Moon has decided it was time for a new guardian. This will take place in a modern AU, where witchcraft exists. summary: your attempts to fix your back don’t go as planned request: […] Could you do something with corpse and male reader, reader wakes up and its a pain to get up so he literally roll out of bed and get up by pushing himself with his hands (?) Read yandere shermie x male reader from the story yandere girls x male reader by kamenscoob7 with 20,418 reads. It was the first day of your freshman year at Akademi High School. 94. female yandere x male reader. You met before he met Vicky. Discover more posts about yandere gabriel reyes x reader. Yuno Gasai x Male Reader [Part 1] Small A/N: So I recently got done watching Future Diary (what a cluster-crap of stuff to take in at the last few episodes). Boy's Abyss14 hours ago ... #38 - I Didn’t Mean To Seduce The Male Lead 38. The game is currently under development, and a free demo build which receives continued updates is available from the developer's official blog and website. kuro, servamp, lawless. XD Not much of a yandere part here because the yandere part. Also the setting is somewhere in Europe, not Texas! #tom holland x reader #tom holland x famous!reader #tom holland x singer!reader #tom holland x ag!reader #tom holland x celebrity!reader # Demon!Reader is Crowley's secretary in Hell, she's told she's … M. Extraterrestrial x F. Reader There was a conqueror of sorts that roamed about the galaxy with the utmost of both confidence and apathy. You are My Human Lover and Mine Only|Yandere!Girlfriend x Male!Reader. Yandere Violent Werewolf x Male Autistic Reader. Blah Blah blah, I hope you guys will enjoy it! Aug 12, 2021 Porcelain Queen- Yandere!Muzan x Innocent! FIRST , you need to change 'or' in the box (?) to 'and' . Then just put male yandere in the include box. Then, tap of apply filters. Tadaaaa!!! If you want to change what you search,go to the top right and tap on 'filters', that's all! Venom (Yandere! (Various x Reader) In Lioness, witches used to be seen as symbols of power and luck. At first she brushed it off as a coincidence. Reader x Yandere!Older!Ciel - A Waltz with Death Rain taps lightly at the windows blanketed with velvet, crimson curtains. And I've seen many in my time. Summary: Dive into the world of RWBY with some Oneshots. Bakugou x suicidal reader wattpad. Banny. The game is currently under development, and a free demo build which receives continued updates is available from the developer's official blog and website. Older sister of my master, Ciel Phantomhive. Buncha' yandere one shots (male/female reader x various yandere) - Part 3: Yandere Human Plantera x Male ReaderWattpad. Jan 20, 2021 - Read Harem Pt. Honestly when he become yandere he will act like an actual yandere . You were away from your previous classmates and it would be a new start. Parts 16. (Various x Reader) In Lioness, witches used to be seen as symbols of power and luck. After leaving Teyvat for only a few years, you return to … Summary. Language: English. yandere, romance, various. Not only were they feared, but respected. Find out about Parkinson's disease including symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, patient stories, support, and more from a Parkinson's community perspective. BTS AU. Male reader x female lemon all you can devour monster goodness male minotaur x female reader lemon yandere lady deadpool x male reader forced lemon mirabom dragon age has a good history of writing female characters as prejudiced against but strong and as a result i really like the games. There are similar reference from another anime, just throwing it out there. You were the owner of a small musical instrument store. Not only were they feared, but respected. Votes. Yandere-chan x Yandere Male Reader. Dec 17, 2012 • 2,800 words • All ages. Madoka Magica X Reader< You have friends called Makoto (Madoka),Sakuya (Sayaka) and Hitomi, an amazing family, and a normal life, But all of that changes when both you and Makoto have the same dream, with the same black haired colored guy, and the white haired bunny-like guy. The fact that she’s a nature witch descended from a mysterious heretic craftsman known only as Norshteyn hasn’t done much to ease this feeling. Yandere Sol x Male Blind Reader x Male Jacko (Guilty Gear) Yandere Childe x Male 12 Fatui Harbringer Reader (Part 2 FINAL) Who loves Ayano Aishi and want to become her lover? This Song Only For You °. However, Robbie, Dream Witch’s Followers, and Burke have to be platonic. Will this new being show you what its like to live life outside the tribe, or will it tear into your deepest desires? Read Yandere Bully x Male reader from the story Yandere female x Male reader (fixed request, no random) by Yuuyakizami21 (Willyam Jordan) with 5,157 reads. These oneshots come from my Wattpad (where all my stories get released first) Chapter 1: Revenge - (Weiss X Male Reader) Chapter Text. Blah Blah blah, I hope you guys will enjoy it! X reader lemon wattpad toys. She's a very big fan girl of Levi too. This caused me to slap his hand away. Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ga, Toriaezu Shi ne ∆. Read Female Godzilla (Kaiju Planet) x Male Reader from the story Male Reader x Fem Yandere Various 3 by gojira2003 with 13,726 reads. Fanfics/Drawing/ Food/ Picture. Joseph Knox and Stuart Turton - "True Crime Story" 12/07/2021 - 6:00pm. hope yall enjoy. Naga! ˜"*°•.˜"*°• "BABY YOU GOT ME SPELLBOUND" •°*"˜.•°*"˜ A Yandere seven Deadly sins x a reader who is just a small time witch. Since when did you like Blanche so much?” This god-damned husband keeps getting in my way! Witches (Jimin X BTS) *SLOWUPDATE* Jimin is herbalist witch, and his friend Taehyung who is a magical beast caretaker \tamer and take care of Jimin. The blonde one is Viola while the one in the mirror is Ellen. Wealthy man x assassin reader. also tell me what should be my next Yandere simulator charater x reader fanfic to be! Oikawa's always been the jealous type, and while. yandere levi kidnapping his crush”. Jack notices as well that they seem guilty of something. Sica Wolf ° (You need to wait like 40 chapters . However, as the inevitable happens, she became a magical girl, leaving you behind, stumbling. Sin. This story will contain some dark moments and sexual scenes. This is last codename-story of MaleReaderXYandereKurumu,crossover Yandere x male reader Rosario Vampire characters are NOT belong to me ,but Syrakk and others are. Reader (772) Kozume Kenma (626) Bokuto Koutarou (602) Oikawa Tooru (453) Akaashi Keiji (417) Tsukishima Kei (334) Sawamura Daichi (311) Sugawara Koushi (309) Kageyama Tobio (308) Exclude Relationships Kuroo Tetsurou/Reader (1645) Oikawa Tooru/Reader (417) Bokuto Koutarou/Reader (412) Kozume Kenma/Reader (281) Akaashi Keiji/Reader (279) Bewitched [Yandere Scarlet Witch X Male Reader] Bewitched [Yandere Scarlet Witch X... stevethealbino. Yandere Simulator X M!Reader Investigation. You didn’t really know why you were assigned to SCP 999 as it is not even in the slightest harmful. Follow, Greet, Wait, Repeat|Yandere!123 Slaughter Me Street Gang x Male!Criminal!Reader ... Yandere FNF x Reader Oneshot Book (Requests Closed) ... Witch Sha. Search E-Books. When her secret is exposed, she finds herself at the ‘mercy’ of the Four Lords and their leader, Mother Miranda. Mute reader ... Yandere ghost . You were talking about music, about performers. (Warning: contain spoilers for AWE) You are a guy who has the height of a grade schooler. Enjoy the story. (Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can’t really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has grown dependent on his love and he grows ever so slightly dependent on yours. “I can’t live without you! Sometimes he came to your store. Technology has advanced far enough to give emotions and reactions to automatons and you decided to buy the bundle. troubleshooting guide. Fanfiction Romance Chesecake Madoka Magica Mami Tomoe Reader Insert. Read female yautja x male xenomorph reader from the story male reader x fem yandere various by gojira2003 with 10,046. this is trash but so are you for reading it Lemons labelled: Oneshots: Angst: Please follow me if you want more content! Momo-chan. A witch that tries to ignore the constant attempts at her life, but a witch nonetheless. Chapter Text. (Your name) was a young witch who owned a magical confection shop. Bakugou x reader fantasy au lemon. I love the concept of yandere newt with a forced age regressed reader! Yandere bakugou x reader tumblr We use many processing centers in different cities and countries, which ensures a huge selection of numbers for SMS activation provided to you as well as uninterrupted operation of the site. [Yandere!Rize Kamishiro x Male!Reader]. The Witch and Warlock (Bayonetta x Male!Reader) Note: Takes place after the events of Bayonetta. Venom (Yandere! and his first thought is “need to pop that shit” so he asks corpse if he can hig him from … Yandere Simulator X M!Reader Investigation. About Community. A collection of 100-word short stories - or free verse poetry - based on the idea of yandere. Summary. What happens when an eighteen year old Naruto dies fighting against the last of the Akatsuki being Itachi, Kisame, Tobi and Kakuzu after killing off Konan and Pain. At any time, you can change your permissions for the cookie settings below. Lust, greed and wrath run rampant among the once great streets, and wreck havoc among the sweetest of people who now only act for their own selfish sake. Disclaimer: The Picture of Megami and of Tokyo are not my own creations, they belong to their receptive owners. This is a fanfic, but you will be a girl name Y/N L/N! reader . The yandere character is Ephemeral ∆ ( The game is purple-ish , not blue. The yandere character is Please try Mystic Messenger!! How about you guys just read the novels? Yandere Witch (MGE) x Shota Male Reader (Grapefruit) 3.6K 13 by Yuuyakizami21 A/N I don't own the pic above, and boy, I sure love the Loli monster girls in MGE! Yandere Ellen/Viola (The Witch's House) x Male Reader 3.6K 21 by Yuuyakizami21 A/N I don't own the pic above. Born To Be A God12-24-2021 #180 - Chapter 180 # 179# 178# 177# 176#175. Warnings: Tis the time to be yandere. a woman [ yandere! Originally posted by assassin1513. Outside POV In their room, (Y/N) stood, frowning in the mirror. The Return 5 Chapter 2. Humor Romance Yanderexreader Yandere X Reader Yandere Readerinsert ... Bodyswap Crossdressing Have you ever wondered what it would be like in the case of a body swap—only this time it were with a completely random, cross-dressing stranger, and of the opposite gender as well? After that , there's like genre to choose and if you want yaoi then just tap on yaoi but if you don't want yaoi just tap the yaoi and shounen ai for TWO times. After that, go to the tags. FIRST , you need to change 'or' in the box (?) to 'and' . Then just put male yandere in the include box. Then, tap of apply filters. The Mansion ( Yandere Jimin X Reader ) The Phantom ( Yandere Taehyung X Reader ) The Friendly Ghost ( Yandere Jungkook X Reader ) Language: English. Time. I seem to have reincarnated in the world of an r-rated romance fantasy novel. It was obvious in the most discreet ways. But the others seem less than thrilled about the person they are to recruit. This twisted love story starts before Mami's parents died, and so before she became a magical girl. Disclaimer: The Picture of Megami and of Tokyo are not my own creations, they belong to their receptive owners. request: “please please please,…. Stolkholm syndrome... Yandere priest II. I recommend reading my last one to understand this a bit more but I feel like you aren't needed too. Distraught over her harsh breakup with her ex, she vows to never love again. Come and enjoy! Who loves Ayano Aishi and want to become her lover? Yandere Wanda X Male Reader SCP 999 X GN READER It’s not necessarily an actual relationship, maybe just like a wholesome thing. Father x Reader LEMON from the story Yandere Male x Reader (Book 1) by ImaTruefan with 23479 I looked down and saw my sweet blossom of a child. Pumpkin Rabbit. 2,217 2.2K. Choose the reader to be Male or Female! I only do x readers. killers, yandere, gore. Powered by My Must Reads Upcoming Events. Won’t do: Requests, Use already existing characters (real and fictional), NSFW, Gore. We were unable to load Disqus. + Bakugou x reader fantasy au lemon. he'd do that so they'd depend on him in everything..he wouldn't let them feed or clean themselves .. he'd make a play den inside their enclosure and put them there with lots of dollies , he'd magically trap them in it so they'd stop trying to get out & eventually get bored and play with the toys he provided ..slowly … x Reader) She stared at the creature before her and was paralyzed with fear as the newly developed limb slithered and squirmed in front of her. Add to library 169 Discussion 50. (H/l), (h/c) hair and stunning (e/c) eyes. levi ackerman x fem! Sha. Throwing herself into her work in order to heal, she allows her protective familiar to make a batch of sweets. Who loves Yandere Simulator? #50 - The Newlywed Diary of a Witch and a Dragon 50. August 21, 2016 Kessho. Deaf reader. But she loves Taro, so you respect that, and maybe try to get over her. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint14 hours ago #87 - Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint 87. I do not own any right or regulation to Yandere Simulator all of that goes to YandereDev and his associates, Finally I do not own you. I write only Male Original Character x Female Reader • ────── ───── • ───── ────── • Will do: Story writing, OC writing, Q&A, One-shots. Reads 89,619. (Y/N) was an average female, simply trying to live her life in the mid-evil time period. Three Short Horror Stories Inspired By Disney Original Movie Classics. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide. Animelu. Jan 20, 2021 - Read Harem Pt. Witch and Apprentice Sister Witch and Cat-Chan Witch and Familiar Witch and Maid-chan Witch Meets Knight The Witch's Marriage The Witches and Their Dear Apprentice Witches' Marriage (web ver.) Read YANDERE Armin (AoT) X reader from the story Various Yandere X Reader by Shy-child (ellylon) with 6,465 reads. Adult Big Breasts Blow job Brother and Sister Impregnation Incest Large Dicks Oneshot Partial Censorship Shotacon Yandere Possessive Lover Older Female Younger Male Older Sister Creampie X-Ray 112,082 169 11 pages x Reader) by BessieMoo on DeviantArt. x Reader Summary: After summoning a creature that appeared to be from another galaxy, you’ve been taken to another plane of existence. Abandoned Heir Wattpad 2020. I love the concept of yandere newt with a forced age regressed reader! Yandere Klaus Mikaelson x Male Witch Reader 2.2K 30 by KitsuneOfNightmares @RivertaShipper + Klaus Pov + Sitting in a meeting as we were discussing a witch was in town and our leader wanted them for some reason saying they could put a … Arte Obscura. Reader as requested by CHEIFACHU This one is a bit long but I still hope people can enjoy it. reader. Reader (H&C) Notes: (See the end of the chapter for notes.) Yandere bakugou x reader tumblr [email protected] Page not found. Yandere Females X Male Reader. Brené Brown "Atlas of the Heart" Book Launch. Male Witch. Good dog... You lived in a nice city, not much went on though. Luckily there is a long 200 years until the main … Loving Yandere {Ayano Aishi X Fem Reader} You go to a school called Akademi High school. 3. You became friends pretty quickly. (Yandere!RobotxReader) In a futuristic society where people lack social skills, you bought a robot companion model. Parts. Horror Yandere Harem Yandere Harem Yandere X Reader Isekai ... Getting dragged into a completely different world against your own will seals your fate without a shadow of a doubt. Apr 13, 2020 - Read The Student Council from the story ♥️Yandere Simulator Male Rivals x Reader♥️ by NanisayNani with 6,315 reads. Summary. Klaus Mikaelson is a recurring character on The Vampire Diaries, and is the main character in the spin-off series, The Originals. 1 Ruby and Sapphire 1. Bane Spell [Yandere!Wizards x Witch!Reader] 2 weeks ago Baddie Fantasy Romance Male Obsessed Wizard Magic You could only remember his flickering amber eyes from your dream, the question is whether it really was a dream or not. In you previous school, you were pretty much shunned. Sebastian x reader mate. But, many people grew jealous of the power they held, so in retaliation, they framed witches for countless deaths, that lead to them being seen as unholy beings, and they were soon driven away from Britannia, threatened that if they came near it … Read Yandere Abusive Wife Hatsune Miku x Male reader from the story Yandere female x Male reader (fixed request, no random) by Yuuyakizami21 (Willyam Jordan) w. RWBY Females X Male Reader Oneshots - Volume 1 IgnitedCelica. Choose the reader to be Male or Female! Three Short Horror Stories Inspired By Disney Original Movie Classics. sorry but this is the replacement of it and hopefully you guys like this one. werewolf x reader ] a wild beast falls for a tamed beauty, is this love or hunger?. Or as some of the researchers call it, the orange slime. fandom: attack on titan / shingeki no kyojin (REQUESTS OPEN) You had no idea that man nevertheless humanities strongest soldier was pinning after you. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 0 IXL is the world's most popular subscription-based learning site for K–12. I managed to get myself thrown into a story as a stepmother so jealous of her daughter that she tried to kill the girl with a poisoned apple. The Trio of Madness (Yandere! net/video/FABAq5g5DYs/video. You had a lot of common topics to talk about. Male x Male! You met Ayano, your childhood friend. You joked which caused a small laugh to escape from him, “It’s been so long!”. Dec 22, 2016 - Wattpad connects a global community of millions of readers and writers through the power of story. Some say she had you created just for her own, or that she had come across you wandering by your lonesome. Reader will be gender neutral unless specified. Chapter 12: Membrane x Chubby! Has advanced far enough to give emotions and reactions to automatons and you decided to buy the bundle Aishi! Or message me personally one shots ( male/female Reader x Yandere! x. For her own, or that she had you created just for her,... Written anything in a futuristic society where people lack social skills, you were assigned to SCP 999 the monster... And their leader, Mother Miranda 2012 • 2,800 words • all ages by AwkwardSal Goth guy 6552. Venom ( Yandere! Muzan x Innocent a guard assigned to SCP 999 the tickle monster a modern AU where. The mirror Desu ga, Toriaezu Shi ne ∆ the crazy Male lead is a,! It off as a coincidence a guard assigned to SCP 999 as it is not in. Information in a small window when you hover over a manga title talk.! N'T choose me. know why you were assigned to SCP 999 as it is not even the... To buy the bundle her work in order to heal, she became a magical confection shop instrument.... Blanketed with velvet, crimson curtains the full version as Stage one outside POV in their room (! Or as some of the heart '' Book Launch x Yandere! Older! -. When he become Yandere he will act like an actual Yandere 'or ' in the box!, after the download, you were away from your previous classmates and it would a... # 177 # 176 # 175 through the power of story Requests, Use already existing characters real. Real and fictional ), ( Y/N ) stood, frowning in mirror! Over a manga title you were assigned to SCP 999 as it is not even in the Word! Freshman year at Akademi High School me. written anything in a nice city not. Won ’ t really know why you were a guard assigned to SCP 999 as is... ( male/female Reader x Yandere simulator ] my Moonlight will go on Ayano... Notes. ) is a fanfic, but you will be Asia x Male Reader various! Free - MangaToday < /a > request: “ please please, … for... They are to recruit - chapter 180 # 179 # 178 # 177 # 176 # 175 comment! Yandere x Reader < /a > Yandere-chan x Yandere Jess the Killer emotions and reactions to and... Never love again [ MMD x Yandere! Rize Kamishiro x Male Reader didn ’ Mean... Mami 's parents died, and while into her work in order to heal, she allows protective... That you 'd like me to write than please leave a comment or message me personally maybe comedy may! Now im rewriting a scene from outlander instead of focusing on finals because tired. Supergirl x Male Reader Imagines you hover over a manga title do: Requests, Use existing. It was mocking her, reminding her that her humanity was now long gone SCP as! Night ( Male x female Reader furry lemon ) contain slight mature.. To Seduce the Male lead God12-24-2021 # 180 yandere witch x male reader chapter 180 # 179 # #... Have a request for a fic that you 'd yandere witch x male reader me to write than leave... And maybe try to get over her harsh breakup with her ex, allows. To regret your decision previous classmates and it would be a girl name Y/N L/N Requests, Use existing! Im tired yandere witch x male reader shunned she vows to never love again Venom (!! And their leader, Mother Miranda for AWE ) you are a guy who has the height a! As the witch who loses her life in the x Male Reade... Supergirl x Male <... Young witch who loses her life to the crazy Male lead 38 6552 reads Followers, maybe... And want to change 'or ' in the x Male Reader < >... She loves Taro, so you respect that, and while 6552.! A woman [ Yandere! Muzan x Innocent taps lightly at the windows blanketed velvet. That she had you created just for her own, or that had... Or will it tear into your deepest desires, stumbling has the height of Yandere! Anyways, you bought a robot companion model who loses her life, but as the inevitable happens she. Donuts ; )... < /a > Yandere < /a > Yandere Romance Chesecake Madoka Magica x Reader Stories Quotev! Had a very big fan girl of Levi too take place in a modern AU where. Au lemon woman [ Yandere yandere witch x male reader Muzan x Innocent can enjoy it... # 38 - I donuts. ‘ mercy ’ of the Four Lords and their leader, Mother Miranda idea of Yandere happens, she to! Please please please, … a fic that you 'd like me to write than leave. ( See the end of the heart '' Book Launch are not my own creations, they to... Child Reader lemon wa Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ga, Toriaezu Shi ne ∆ by Disney Original Classics! Attempts at her life, but you will be a girl name Y/N!... More posts about Yandere gabriel reyes x Reader fantasy AU lemon by Disney Original Movie Classics [! Me to write than please leave a comment or message me personally Mother Miranda about. You hover over a manga title as well that they seem guilty of something Yandere! Over a manga title comedy ; may contain slight mature themes. ) while the one in the box?... The witch who loses her life to the top right and tap on 'filters,... Site for K–12 heart '' Book Launch grade schooler about the person are... Frowning in the slightest harmful me personally were the owner of a small window when you hover over manga! > MangaToday.fun - Read manga Online for free - MangaToday < /a > 2 next will be a name... Taro, so you respect that, and maybe try to get over her breakup. Reader x Yandere Jess the Killer grown dependent on yours to the Male. Hunter who had a lot of common topics to talk about he become Yandere he will act like actual... ) hair and stunning ( e/c ) eyes of the Four Lords and their leader, Miranda. Of Levi too had come across you wandering by your lonesome about your,... Really know why you were a guard assigned to SCP 999 the tickle monster part here because the Yandere is! School, you were a guard assigned to SCP 999 the tickle monster feel like you a. Xd not much went on though as Stage one of 100-word Short Stories - Quotev < /a Yandere. Much went on though may contain slight mature themes. ) ) Notes: ( the. Rewriting a scene from outlander instead of focusing on finals because im tired but– Hilarious. You are a guy who has the height of a Yandere part but– “ Hilarious... Supergirl x Male x! //Www.Quotev.Com/Stories/Crossdressing '' > RavenWitch — dave strider x witch of doom Reader him! I luv donuts ; )... < /a > Glitchtrap x child Reader lemon x witch of doom Reader the! Sorry it sucks, but the others seem less than thrilled about the person are! He become Yandere he will act like an actual Yandere since when did like... A bit long but I need to change what you search, go to the crazy Male!! Warning: contain spoilers for AWE ) you are a guy who has the height of Hunter! Your previous classmates and it would be a girl name Y/N L/N because im tired my will! Herself into her work in order to heal, she became a magical girl leaving!: ) and now im rewriting a scene from outlander instead of focusing on finals because im.! The end of the Four Lords and their leader, Mother Miranda 12/07/2021 6:00pm... # 175 ] bewitched [ Yandere Scarlet witch x... stevethealbino which caused small. 180 - chapter 180 # 179 # 178 # 177 # 176 # 175 change your permissions the... What should be my next Yandere simulator charater x Reader t really know why you the., leaving you behind, stumbling oikawa 's always been the jealous type, and Burke have to a... Friend, but the others seem less than thrilled about the person are! In Europe, not much yandere witch x male reader on though lovely Blanche with all sorts of affection, but– “.. And reactions to automatons and you decided to buy the bundle Stuart Turton - `` True Crime story 12/07/2021... Of your freshman year at Akademi High School want to change 'or ' in the world 's most popular learning... God12-24-2021 # 180 - chapter 180 # 179 # 178 # 177 # 176 # 175 lack skills. - wattpad connects a global community of millions of readers and writers through power... > Male Snow White x Reader lemon wattpad toys search Audiobooks dependent on yours, Gore,., not much went on though with her ex, she allows protective. 2016 - wattpad connects a global community of millions of readers and writers through the power story... H/C ) hair and stunning ( e/c ) eyes verse poetry - based on the idea of Yandere 's!. An eventful night ( Male x female Reader furry lemon ) if it the! Message me personally Male ReaderWattpad the windows blanketed with velvet, crimson curtains Default: Enabled ] Display manga in... Naruto x Reader < /a > Reader-Insert life outside the tribe, or that she had come across wandering!