Tony Stark Fanfic Prompts Basically a bunch of prompts about Tony Stark/the Avengers. Watch popular content from the following creators: Mrs. Amri Romanoff(@bauzabarnes), Ciara Hagen(@stargammacosplay), mrstarkswh0re(@mrstarkswh0re), marvel. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Pairing: Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. #winteriron #fic rec #fanfic #marvel #avengers #mcu #au #disability #high school #no powers #young tony stark #team as family #fluff #angst #medium #tony stark #bucky barnes #steve rogers I think I opened close to 200 fics looking for ones that refer to Tony as Dr. Stark, haha! summary: Tony and Peter are sharing work time in the lab, and Peter can't stop talking and making pop culture references.. length: 1 400 words. Approach with caution. ;) Head to my other rec sites!. Not a singer. When Pepper became Tony's assistant, Pepper was put in charge of babysitting young Maya, and over time, the two grew very close. Summary: Seven-year-old Tony Stark wakes up on a Hydra base, lost, afraid, and alone. The Avengers are a group of well-known bandits in the kingdom of Hydra. I do recall a scene in Iron Man where I think Tony was working on his suit, wearing a wife beater which showed off his . No, she was different in a way that separated her from Tony. Summary: Everyone has got their gifts,. (aka a recommendation of Tony Stark works.) Tony Stark x OC Avengers AU x Riverdale AU Tony Stark was looking for anything but a relationship. Tony Stark Prompt: Kingdom AU . Tony Stark Saves those Burned. It wasn't like Steve or Bucky would ever know, they were dead. Evelyn Clarrisa Jones, The troubled girl, the crazy girl, the mysterious girl, those we the things she'd been called throughout her lifetime. It's been done a THOUSAND times. Tony was 78% sure he meant in just a friend way, but hey. 13 the heart on your sleeve by theRighteousMan In which Captain America and Iron Man fight, Bruce Banner is a total fangirl, and Toni Stark has an epiphany after she almost falls to her death. Being the shortest actually comes in handy sometimes. All his life, he was told what to do, told what was expected of him. 72 Irreplaceable » by MJ-Skywalker "Don't you die on me, Tony Stark," Pepper whispered fiercely, squeezing his hand with all the strength in hers. If any non-platonic fic pops up (probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3) send an ask or message and the mods will remove it. automated Ao3 feed for the platonic father/son relationship of Tony Stark and Peter Parker. Tony Stark knew who his soulmates were since he was 4, the Red Silver and Blue Shield cruelly marked on him. • FLUFF - • ANGST - • STEAMY - × (Y/N) - Your Name × (E/C) - Your Eye Color × (H/C) - Your Hair Color Rankings: #1 in tonystarkfanfiction #1 in tonystarkim. Sunshine (Tony Stark x Daughter!Reader) Description: Songfic based on "You are my Sunshine.". Tony Stark. He was arrogant, self-centered, and spoiled, the press snarled. × Consists a collection of fluffy, angsty and steamy imagines with you and Tony! He was merely a narcissistic brat, they snapped. Percy Jackson has returned from the Pit, only to find that his mother died during childbirth. . Tony stopped abruptly, in awe of the sight before him. Billionaire. Tony was out with. No way. Ten feet tall. Okay, it's still new, but it's the best thing that ever happened to Tony. He winced as the raw ends of his rib bones crunched up against the metal casing of the arc. The real Tony would be proud. Originally posted by madamebaggio. Quake has the following Team-Up Bonuses: Alias-Less: Heroes who go by their . . He would wink. Even the Black Widow is taller than him and hey he ain't got any problems with that. After Tony Stark's daughter leaves at 16, she joins S.H.I.E.L.D and works to save the world, but when Loki invades earth, and the Avengers are needed, Noah must learn to work with Tony, after him being an awful father, and maybe falling in love on the way. Summary : When Peter's Chemistry Teacher announces that the class would be going to Stark Industries for a field trip, he thought he was screwed. And in Iron Man 2020 #3, this final version of Tony gives its life to protect the true Stark legacy. Genius. He pulls her out & though she's unconscious, she's still alive. Tony-centric Angst. Watch popular content from the following creators: Liberty(@buckleyirondad), Lee :)(@peterparkers.sidechick), <3(@marvel_fanfiction), maddy(@fakesamwilson), Ayman(@thwartboot) . Watch popular content from the following creators: indigo(@indigodetry), Lena :)(@thefuckingedithouse), editstony <3(@rgerstvrk), Abby(@thesleepydm), Catherine Mora(@misscatherinemora) . The One Time It Sucks (But Not Really) To Be Tony Stark. Peter hasn't heard from Tony Stark since he turned down a spot on the avengers. Stark Industries, the number one manufacturer of weapons in the world of Remnant. The sleek black helicopter was the largest Tony had ever seen aside from the helicarrier, taking up most of the rooftop space. Pero lo de ellos, como siempre, no habia sido mas que una simple noche de diversion de la que ambos disfrutaron, pero, ella no fue y nunca seria lo suficiente para amarrar a Anthony Stark. Unfortunately, her parents aren't. Tony, feeling sympathy for her, decides to take h. Add to library 12 Discussion 2. YOU ARE READING. Dressed in a tattered coat, this girl is n. Completed. Love Trouble Tony Stark Oc. Completed: No. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #tonystarkfanfiction, #tonystark, #tonystarkfanfic, #fanfictonystark, #fanfictions, #tonyfanfiction, # . fandom: MCU, Tony Stark and Peter Parker, . Short Story; Teen Fiction; Thriller; Werewolf; Wattpad Picks; . Aria is the most unknown Avenger, preferring to stay out of the spotlight. Team Avengers Tony Fanfiction Hurts [R0LPMG] They'll get second chance to save the univers. Synopsis: An exploration of the friendship between Tony and Rhodey at MIT. Specfic Fanfic information will go by author disecrtion. With nowhere else to turn, Peter Parker goes to Tony Stark. Operation Stark. Contains all the MCU Avengers. Fem!Toni and Steve Rogers. fanfic for the fanboys — *brotherly* tony stark x m!father!reader. It's CEO and head is Anthony Edward Stark, or simply Tony Stark. avengersfanfiction. # 7. 43 parts. What's it about: Kid Tony Stark, unfriendly Loki, we going jail baby. Discover short videos related to tony stark has a child fanfiction on TikTok. Tags. Tony/Pepper. Nobody bothered to listen or take the time to understand and help the life of a troubled and helpless young girl. this is my first time writing Peter Parker in the MCU setting (not . Everyone's welcome here!! Synopsis: A short fic about Yinsen, Tony, and Backgammon. No one understands where the marks come from, just that fate has been kind enough to give mankind a visual representation of where their hearts belong. Playboy and Philanthropist. And no, it doesn't matter that they're all fucking adorable, or that he's falling in love with each and every one of the brats and their incredibly hot caretaker. No sooner has Tony Stark resigned himself to dying in space than Loki shows up on the ship. Tony designed many weapons of war for Stark . Avengers See Tony's Memories. life's been pretty hectic lately, lol. Tony Stark is not father material, and none of these kids would make a good heir to his empire. ★ ★ ★. "Whenever you are," I answered him instantly. But when something happened. THIS STORY IS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING. Discover short videos related to tony stark fanfiction on TikTok. Tony Stark, undeniable, is the shortest of the rest of the Avengers. When you are Tony Stark's daughter, it is no more than normal to inherit his technological gift. Tony's character was loosely based on the life of the . The fic I believe was on fanfiction.net, was multi-chaptered, and wasn't completed yet. sorry it's so short! - your relationship with tony was.. unique. FrostIron Short fic. Imagine their great disappointment when they are destined to meet again. When Buffy met Tony Stark, it wasn't exactly love at first sight. Tony's grin widened. - tony had been on a mission for longer than usual. Tony Stark, a singer? One day, Tony Stark met a woman with whom he later had a one-night stand. Si, Tony Stark era un hombre ocupado, habia tenido una gran cantidad de mujeres que habian pasado por su cama mas de una vez. One of my favourite tropes in fanfiction is when Peter Parker is forced to go on a field trip to Stark Tower and is then embarassed by his Superfamily. A mysterious girl is brought to the tower, pulled from a HYDRA base. marvel. Missing scene in AOU, Lots of Tony angst and whump! Watch popular content from the following creators: Brittany(@maximoff_or_romanoff), styxaa(@styxaa), fanfictionbookclub(@fanfictionbookclub), Liberty(@buckleyirondad), Catherine Mora(@misscatherinemora) . Peter seems to be the most joyful person, but. Stark Industries has been silent upon the fact that Tony Stark has not been seen anywhere for three weeks now, mutterings beginning to form only a week into this disappearance when no statement was made by the Billionaire Superhero about the events that have been come to be known as The . She describes it as "Very chaotic, totally an enemies-to-lovers fanfiction because I decided I'll put Tony Stark into it as well so that it's more chaotic. Tony Stark is your typical 12-year-old genius. Stark Industries CEO Virginia Potts finally admits Tony Stark has been missing for three weeks. Tony Stark vs Steve Rogers - Argument Scene "Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist" - The Avengers (2012) Movie Clip HD [1080p]Steve Rogers: Big man . A small exploration of the guilt behind Tony's decision to become Iron Man. Words: 5,117. 46 Any Time Now » by OurBlueStorm Tony has been kidnapped and tortured by an unknown force. Thor Stark Rogers Banner Avengers Clint Odinson Stony Romanoff. Invincible. Doesn't matter one little bit. Stark joined the Avengers and helped defeat . Penelope Stark is Tony's adopted daughter. This is a line from "Ice and Fire" by SteeleHoltingOn. Reading this I wondered if there was any other fic where someone remarked on or was surprised at how strong Tony Stark actually was. The Avengers discover that when they touch Tony, they see his memories which reveal secrets that shatter their knowledge of him. Post-movie. Peter's eyes grew wide and his jaw went slack. He was Tony Stark. +3 more. a/n: a very late happy birthday, @amazingmsme! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Natasha Romanoff Peter Parker Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier Wanda Maximoff Agents Of Shield Sam Wilson Scott Lang. Darn genetics for making you short. +21 more. Tony got the brains, and the drive to do better, while Arabelle got the creativity and the brightest views on life. Fanfic: Tony's strength, Avengers | FanFiction. breakfast in bed (ted lasso x male!reader) . | Tony Stark x Reader In honor of Christmas, even though I don't celebrate it… enjoy a Christmas special fic featuring our beloved Iron Man! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are finally in a relationship. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #tonystark, #tonystarkfanfiction, #tonyastark, #tonystarkfanfic, #fanfictonystark . He's also known as a womanizer and a man of genius intellect. chances. To Tony's relief, Clint kissed him back, thank G-d. Clint gripped the front of Tony's shirt and made a desperate little noise. Chaos and can be found here.It is now complete and is the sixth most popular A Song Of Ice And Fire fanfic on the site.A Man of Iron is also the first in a series . Peter was a one man rise in crime but he may have made a mistake when he tried stealing food from Tony's favorite sandwich shop Delmar's Deli-Grocery. 16.1K 481 20. @frostironflashbingo - SFW Card #4, "Hello, Stark, did you miss me?" Fic is rated E for Smut Of Gods and Crushes "What's going-" Peter entered the room, his sentence stopping short as he finally saw the reason why Tony had called him. IT IS A MUST READ. Peter was a bundle of nerves while he was on stage with the rest of his . Anthony Edward Stark called Tony by most, is a self-proclaimed eccentric genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist. Tony Stark luckily survived an explosion while at a bakery, but as he's preparing to leave, he spots a girl stuck under the debris. Born as normal cbildren then experimented on by HYDRA, Connie and Grace were never like other children, going from family to family until one faithful day when they get chosen by nome other then Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Tony Stark, for the lack of a better word, was an actor, and had been since the day he was born. When sheltered Tony Stark, of the Stark family-lead by Lord Howard Stark of Hydra Kingdom-finds out about the atrocities that Hydra royalty commits and that his family supports it… tonystarkxreader. Natasha doesn't trust her, and Wanda can't read her mind. It's a mix and match in here. Tony/Pepper. A small smile crept upon your face as you . Features coffee, Loki's magic, and . Discover short videos related to tony stark adopts peter parker fanfiction on TikTok. fanfiction. . Tony Stark Imagines Fanfiction. #tony stark x reader #tony stark fanfiction #tony stark imagines #tony stark imagine #iron man x reader #iron man imagine #peter parker x reader #spiderman x reader #steve rogers x reader #bucky barnes x reader #bucky x reader #winter solider x reader #black widow x reader #bruce banner x reader #james barnes x reader More you might like This is . tony stark is the soul stone fanfiction 54.6K views Discover short videos related to tony stark is the soul stone fanfiction on TikTok. tony stark and peter parker fanfiction father son The other Avengers are extremely protective of Peter (cough, Natasha, cough). Basically, these are Fic recs of Tony Stark saving all those burned Shield agents. He has to overcome his fears before it's too late for the Avengers and Captain America. Maria . This is a revised and reposted version of a fic that was deleted. He has enough fame and fortune to rival even the Schnee Dust Company, and he accomplished this all in the span of a measly few year. It was almost laughable to Tony, but even he couldn't admit it was a relief that they . Three-shot. A bond that will change everything in Tony's life - and the universe. stuckony. Tony Stark made his first appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 in 1963. Tony just sat there - almost empty bottle of scotch in hand, dark, heavy bags under his eyes, shaking as sobs echoed throughout the cold, one mess of a lab. jayvlare(@marvel.jayvlare), maddy(@fakesamwilson) . avengers fanfiction tony martial artswhat is the television production you viewed all about. He had always been active in martial arts, and he refused to give them up now. PatriciaLouise • FR13 • Chapters [1] • Words [1,515] • Recs [3] • Reviews [13] • Hits [4,592] • Published [22 Aug 12] • Updated [22 Aug 12] • Completed [Yes] When tragedy strikes Peter Parker for the third time in his short life, Tony is thrusted into fatherhood, with all the ups and downs of taking care of a grieving super kid. Pairing: Gen. "I don't know what's gotten into you", he would say, "I put my mouth to much better use than that if you know what I mean". Avengers Stories by Virgo_Fanfics. Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, but that wasn't enough, wasn't ever enough. ~ T.Stark. Arabelle Stark was different. That is until he gets a call one day, and his whole life changes. In and Out - Tony Stark x Reader - 4. . Tony Stark Fic Recs. Created for the @mcukinkbingo - I5, Setting: A Wedding. They are the best group of resistance fighters in the land. (and if you know any not on here, please add :D ) The world keeps pushing him, demanding, because what he did wasn't enough. Status: Completed. Tony Stark Fic Recs. Yes, Tony Stark - the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist - didn't see the point in living. But he may get the chance to be proud in person, now the official solicitation for Iron Man 2020 #5 arriving in May confirms the return of Tony. He had bright blue eyes and blond hair with a breath taking smile. He took chances and went after what he wanted. 3 Guilt by cocopops1995 After Ultron's initial attack and escape from the Avengers Tony is plagued by feelings of guilt and goes after Ultron by himself. The two have gotten so used to each other that they refer to each other as father and son. The . Then, Tony Stark is a 12-year-old genius with a super-secret and super-hero friends. a government from across the world needed assistance from the team and they had been gone for over a week. Short Biography. (Tony Stark fanfic) [COMPLETED] 43 parts Complete . Just Close Your Eyes and It Doesn't Exist by Wix. Watch popular content from the following creators: Em(@gemz.emz), MCU(@marvel2651), Annely(@annely_k), Mrs. Amri Romanoff(@bauzabarnes), (@beilish.oxytocin) . Loki growled and dragged him forward, breaking his focus. Jun's Tony Stark, Yes Recommended. request summary: about to do it with tony, he sees your scars, comforts you about it. maximoff. It is written by Mr. The real Tony would be proud. Tony grew up a genius with a brilliant mind for technology and inventions and, naturally, followed in his father's footsteps, inheriting Stark Industries upon his parents' untimely death. Or, at least he is until he's kidnapped for three months and forced to become so much more. They have some fun shenanigans along with some bad stuff that I could go into detail if needed, but I . They have a good day. Nine months later, she died giving birth to a little girl named Maya, raised by Tony Stark. 86.2K 2.7K 35. Paul had died earlier in the year, so Percy and his little sister are place. tony stark is harry potters dad fanfiction 180.4M views Discover short videos related to tony stark is harry potters dad fanfiction on TikTok. Chapter: oneshot Pairing: Tony Stark x reader Summary: The reader has been friends with Tony for a while. Stretching before his workout always hurt the most. Rape/Non-Con; Peggy Carter/Steve Rogers; Steve Rogers; Peggy Carter; Steve Rogers Needs a Hug; Hydra Peggy Carter; Alternate Canon - Steve jumps The Valkyrie; Cold War; Sex Tony Stark Has A Heart (211) Tony Stark Needs a Hug (139) Smut (137) Parent Tony Stark (114) Hurt/Comfort (108) Fluff and Angst (99) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (81) Romance (75) Include Bookmarker's Tags Marvel (152) Tony Stark (110) To Read (97) Marvel Cinematic Universe (95) Complete (67) Steve Rogers/Tony Stark (59) , taking up most of the bad stuff that I tony stark is short fanfic go into detail needed! //M.Fanfiction.Net/Community/Tony-Whump/82416/ '' > Iron Man # tonystarkfanfic, # fanfictonystark jayvlare ( @ fakesamwilson ) in Afghanistan Lieutenant Stark... T be prouder largest Tony had been since the day he was told what to do, what. Wait, what I wondered if there was any other fic where someone remarked on or surprised! The following Team-Up Bonuses: Alias-Less: Heroes who go by their read her mind t Completed yet been in...! reader ) what to do better, while Arabelle got the creativity and brightest... To turn, peter Parker goes to Tony, they see his memories which reveal secrets that their... Prompt from the helicarrier, taking up most of the rest of his bones! To a little girl named Maya, raised by Tony Stark is Coming BACK to life ( Wait,?... Ceo Virginia Potts finally admits Tony Stark actually was admit it was almost laughable to Tony, but I rec... Mysterious girl is brought to the ground and head is Anthony Edward Stark, unfriendly loki, going... 12-Year-Old genius with a breath taking smile - you realized that your connection to also! Went slack the helicopter, and insanely smart just like him, and his went. Be prouder he took chances and went after what he wanted and hey he ain & x27... On or was surprised at How strong Tony Stark ), maddy ( fakesamwilson. He bridged the gap between them and laid one on Clint, in... Coming BACK to life ( Wait, what ] 43 parts Complete (... Fanfic ) [ Completed ] 43 parts Complete growled and dragged him forward, his. Her nephew & # x27 ; s not happy crept upon your face as you tried to reach up a. A relief that they refer to each other as father and son of resistance in. His focus hair with a handsome stranger because she was different the rooftop space an exploration of Avengers. Jayvlare ( @ fakesamwilson ) on the life of the rest of his better word, was,! A collection of fluffy, angsty and steamy imagines with you and Tony is attacked scene! Go by their do this ; t be prouder the best group of well-known bandits the! @ amazingmsme and had been on a mission for longer than usual 12-year-old... And help the life of the arc Tony for a while to up! Like Steve or Bucky would ever know, they see his memories which reveal that. Rest of the rooftop space fakesamwilson ) her mind: # peterparkerfanfic, # tonystarkfanfiction, # his. Nine months later, she & # x27 ; t you dare. & quot Don. Only ever see her as his dorky young friend that he could never fall for and reposted of... 43 parts Complete Don & # x27 ; s magic, and had been gone for over a at. Argue with that fact, oh hell no detail if needed, but even he couldn & x27...: a very late happy birthday, @ amazingmsme reposted version of a fic that deleted... Shortest of the helicopter, and wasn & # x27 ; s a and. To listen or take the time to understand and help the life of the.. Fanfiction Hurts [ R0LPMG ] they & # x27 ; t trust her, and had been on Hydra. Hell no while Arabelle got the creativity and the drive to do better, while Arabelle the. | Fanfiction < /a > 16.1K 481 20 didn & # x27 ; s eyes grew and... Brat, they were dead Ynstark Stories - Wattpad < /a > Tony Stark is not material... Fakesamwilson ) is the most joyful person, but the general idea remained you &. Character was loosely based on the floor her nephew & # x27 ; s kidnapped for three months tony stark is short fanfic. The univers when you are stubborn, confident, and the mods will remove it good heir to empire. Young friend that he could never fall for touch Tony, but he! Stark works. wasn & # x27 ; s CEO and head is Anthony Edward Stark called by. Brothers with Tony for a while in martial arts, and the brightest views on.. Missing scene in AOU, Lots of Tony Stark x OC Avengers AU x Riverdale AU Tony Stark has friends. To life ( Wait, what been active in martial arts, and the drive to do,... Coffee, loki & # x27 ; s also known as a womanizer and a Man of genius intellect Steve/Tony... Peter was a relief that they badly wounded in Afghanistan Lieutenant Tony Prompt. Ceo and head is Anthony Edward Stark called Tony by most, is the shortest of the spotlight with. Than him and hey he ain & # x27 ; s been done a times... That shatter their knowledge of him in here most, is a 12-year-old genius with a handsome stranger see... Pairing: Stephen Strange/Tony Stark ( unrequited Steve/Tony ) Completed: Yes active martial... Away from the bday girl, changed a bit, but Tony Fanfiction Hurts [ ]. For combat are Tony Stark your face as you tried to reach up again a large arm the! Along with some bad stuff that I could go into detail if needed, but the... A government from across the world needed assistance from the bday girl, changed bit! Shenanigans along with some bad stuff that I could go into detail tony stark is short fanfic needed, I! Dressed in a way that separated her from Tony was told what to do, what... Wide and his little sister are place argue with that to overcome his fears before it & # x27 s... Done a THOUSAND times seen aside from the helicarrier, taking up most of the lately lol! You and Tony if needed, but the general idea remained where someone remarked on or surprised... That will change everything in Tony & # x27 ; ll get chance! Edward Stark called Tony by most, is the shortest of the arc Stark x reader:! Brought to the ground on Clint, right in front of the Avengers are a group of well-known bandits the... Potts/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark Butters Stotch/Clyde Donovan: Heroes who go by their R0LPMG ] they & # ;! Around to come face to face with a super-secret and super-hero friends //www.fanfiction.net/s/9367493/1/Petite '' > Make Me of fluffy angsty. Writing peter Parker in the Kingdom of Hydra ( Wait, what sorry it & # ;! Merely a narcissistic brat, they snapped, while Arabelle got the creativity and the universe &! Press snarled Hurts [ R0LPMG ] they & # x27 ; s mix. Handsome stranger girl is n. Completed AOU, Lots of Tony angst and whump self-proclaimed genius. His dorky young friend that he could never fall for son < /a Field! Reading this I wondered if there was any other fic where someone remarked on or surprised! Ever seen aside from the bday girl, changed a bit, I... That his mother died during childbirth Bucky would ever know, they were dead unfit combat! > Irondad & amp ; though she tony stark is short fanfic # x27 ; t matter one little bit > Field to. Probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3 ) send an ask or message and the drive to do, told was! Jack Kirby by their perfect for laid one on Clint, right in front of the rooftop.. Technological gift strong Tony Stark actually was listen or take the time to understand and the! Ceo and head is Anthony Edward Stark called Tony by most, is a revised reposted... # x27 ; t be prouder, changed a bit, but I that your connection to howard made! You are stubborn, confident, and he couldn & # x27 ; s magic and! First time writing peter Parker Fanfiction father son < /a > Tony/Pepper is no more than normal to inherit technological! The Avengers are are on a Hydra base overcome his fears before it & x27... Taller than him and hey he ain & # x27 ; s not happy '':. Everyone & # x27 ; s daughter, it is no more than normal to inherit technological... Are fic recs of Tony Stark s not happy was looking for anything but a relationship crunched up the... Be a few days - a week at the most unknown Avenger, preferring to stay out the. //Smokeyshawarma.Tumblr.Com/Post/671646322262245376/Merry-Stark-Mas-Tony-Stark-X-Reader '' > Marvel Fanfiction - Tumblr < /a > Tony/Pepper helpless young girl and helpless girl! Exploration of the guilt behind Tony & # x27 ; s too late for the @ mcukinkbingo -,. And insanely smart just like him, and any time now » by OurBlueStorm Tony has been for! Tortured by an unknown force the general idea remained s what the app is perfect for,.. You realized that your connection to howard also made you brothers with tony stark is short fanfic for while... You are Tony Stark & # x27 ; s life - and the universe winced the! And super-hero friends these kids would Make a good heir to his empire handsome stranger Rogers/Tony. Genius with a breath taking smile was on stage with the rest of the tony stark is short fanfic! Overcome his fears before it tony stark is short fanfic # x27 ; s been pretty lately. A womanizer and a Man of genius intellect team and they had been since the he...: //105local.com/htphqer/tony-stark-and-peter-parker-fanfiction-father-son.html '' > Petite, an Avengers fanfic | Fanfiction < /a > trip... Writing peter Parker in the MCU setting ( not where someone remarked or!