"ANYWAY," Todoroki's question was lost to Izuku's attempt to move the conversation away from the sports festival, "Todoroki this is Emica she's -" "Icy hot?" Izuku threw his hands up at another interruption, glaring at Katsuki as the blond approached the three teens. Theoretically | FanFiction A chance encounter sets him on the road to becoming an analyst instead, and a green manilla envelope dropped into Midnight's P.O. The fact that Shouto didn't recognize Dabi when they met during the training camp arc was always a point against the theory, but if Dabi is within this age range, his age gap with Shouto is 8-11 years- it explains a lot. xxxxxxxxxxxx. ^ "Conspiracy Theorist Todoroki Shouto", Archive of Our Own tag with 66 works. Them Kids Villains Tags. Todoroki Shouto - Fanlore An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki Shouto/Toga Himiko - Works ... totally not a spoiler. and the Todoroki Shoto of the fantasy world end up swapping worlds after forbidden magic is casted on them. Nope Will this be well written & make sense? Summary: Does bnha need another group chat fic? On Archive of Our Own (AO3), users can make profiles, create works and other Content, post comments, give Kudos, create Collections and Bookmarks, participate in Challenges, import works, and more. Midoriya Izuku/Shinsou Hitoshi - Works | Archive of Our Own Hatake Kakashi is a Little Shit. Overview Gallery Synopsis Relationships Hitoshi Shinso (心 (しん) 操 (そう) 人 (ひと) 使 (し) , Shinsō Hitoshi?) Todoroki takes advantage of the fact that people thinks he has no social clues because he's anitsocial and just doesn't want to talk to anyone. Chapter Text. Shouto Todoroki is a supporting character of the shounen manga and anime series Boku no Hero Academia by Kōhei Horikoshi.. Canon Quirk. Todoroki Shouto/Yoarashi Inasa - Works | Archive of Our Own "You have a connection to All Might, don't you? aka my excuse to write a really out of character kakashi into bnha. Todoroki Shoto of U.A. Hatake Kakashi is Bad at Feelings. Izuku was kidnapped at age 7 by the League of Villains and was abused and tortured by them for 8 years until Pro Hero Eraserhead found him and took him in. Todoroki Shouto & Other(s) - Works | Archive of Our Own Series. Midoriya shrugs, as if it's not a problem that he's bleeding and that the school's nurse has and would refuse to help him. Conspiracy Theorist Todoroki Shouto - Archive of Our Own His eyes are purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat . An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Dabi | Todoroki Touya & Todoroki Natsuo - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content The only thing Izuku had figured out by the end of that lunch period was that he should ask the rest of 1-A to help him throw Todoroki a party. Any information you publish in a comment, profile, work, or Content that you post or import onto AO3 including in summaries, notes and tags, will be . Right now, Todoroki Shoto is a bitter, pessimistic, hurt teenager who doesn't want help, friends or hinderances of any kind getting in the way of his misguided goals. There is one called This is Now AO3. If there is something and you do have a connection to him, it would make my beating you all the more important." Todoroki squinted at him and Izuku's heart began pounding. Summary. Natsuo Todoroki | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom "x amount of people make false claims" no, x amount of people who make claims are declared not disabled by the government, an institution that doesn't give a shit about disabled people and wants to find any reason to deny us . Todoroki Shouto's One Conspiracy Braincell. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Author Is Sleep Deprived. As we saw in the anime, Endeavor has the ability to control the temperature (changing the color) of the flame he produces. In which Todoroki believes his conspiracy a little too much, and ends up wanting to protect his friend. To be fair, AO3's BNHA fanfiction collection is far larger than FF's (60k to 12.3k). The two are stuck there until a reverse spell can be found before it's too late and figure out who casted the spell on them and why. Shigaraki Tomura's Sensei always spoke in such grand, sweeping terms, whispering plans and schemes and intricate strategies into Tomura's ear from a young age, hoping the boy would absorb them, adapt to think in them. To avoid the Hero Commission, they keep Izuku's quirk a secret while Bakugo trains him to become the world's first quirkless hero. " Todoroki Shoto will be a hero. Izuku takes Bakugo's advice and jumps off the school roof. He's scared in a way he's never been scared before; he feels like that's it, he might die, Enji might actually hurt him. On Archive of Our Own (AO3), users can make profiles, create works and other Content, post comments, give Kudos, create Collections and Bookmarks, participate in Challenges, import works, and more. (Todoroki pt.3) Conspiracy Theories . An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Todoroki's conspiracy theories | Archive of Our Own Main Content Spiderman: shit. Summary: "Midoriya…" Todoroki began. ^ "Conspiracy Theorist Todoroki Shouto", Archive of Our Own tag with 66 works. Natsuo is a young man of above average height with a rather well-built figure. Midoriya Izuku has One Week to figure out what to do about Todoroki Shouto's birthday. but hes also a Little Shit. Part 1 of Todoroki's Conspiracy; Language: English Words: 31,274 Chapters: 20/20 Collections: 23 Comments: 1076 Kudos: 4696 Bookmarks: 1286 Hits: 59852 Language . if i'm being 100% honest I don't think anyone who isn't disabled tries to get disability i legitimately do not believe it. I went back to the school with my permission slip and a large suitcase and made it in time for the dorm tour. Conspiracy Theorist Todoroki Shouto (357) Crack (84) Parental Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead (70) Bakugou Katsuki Swears A Lot (64) Crack Treated Seriously (59) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (56) Fluff (50) Not Beta Read (44) Todoroki Shouto is a Dork (41) Todoroki Enji | Endeavor's Bad Parenting (38) Other tags to exclude More Options . I'm all for the Dabi is a Todoroki theory Finally some more BNHA fanart from me hah. Izuku was sweating up a storm in his dorm room as he was shirtless and currently lifting two of the heaviest weights he had on hand and trying to get some last minute reps in for the night. His Plans? Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don't wanna . From the greatest hero to the lowest villain, to all that remains between that gap, each person has something they hide from the world. (See the end of the chapter for more notes.) Enjoy!!! Mr. Aizawa gave everyone their key, showed us the common room and where the bathrooms and showers were, and we all parted ways for about an . Yet, even at the age of 18, Shigaraki was as capricious and short-sighted as a child, driven by the winds and whims of his . In which Todoroki believes his conspiracy a little too much, and ends up wanting to protect his friend. Bakubitch: WHY THE FUCK IS THERE COMIC SANS IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN HELL CHAT. Log In. Dabi didn't expect the role of being an over-glorified nanny would ensure emotional turmoil of various sorts, Bakugou's inability to not cause property damage, discussions of morality and dubious legality, conspiracy theories from Shouto no less, forced roommate situations (oh my god, they were roommates), and life reevaluations. At first he's angry, hateful and furious, but as the rest of the world turns on him and the Heroes seem to forget, Katsuki begins to embrace his new life amongst the Villains and starts to consider becoming one. On Archive of Our Own (AO3), users can make profiles, create works and other Content, post comments, give Kudos, create Collections and Bookmarks, participate in Challenges, import works, and more. And here we are. It takes the help of his boyfriend, the greatest friends ever in his class, and three dad figures waiting in the wings to praise it to high heaven for him to complete it, but it was worth it. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Todoroki Family Drama (My Hero Academia) - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Overview Gallery Synopsis Relationships Natsuo Todoroki (轟 (とどろき) 夏 (なつ) 雄 (お) , Todoroki Natsuo?) An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Platonic Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki Shouto - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Tell me if you think there are any that should be added, thanks. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Stories where Dabi is a Todoroki. Any information you publish in a comment, profile, work, or Content that you post or import onto AO3 including in summaries, notes and tags, will be . User name or email: Password: Remember Me . An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Todoroki Fuyumi & Todoroki Natsuo - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Turns out, he has a quirk that won't let him die and Bakugo is the only other person who knows. Unlikely - - - - - - allmightjr: do you think o Midoriya Izuku has given up his dream of becoming a hero when his mom is hospitalized for cancer, but continues his hero analysis for the future. Hatake Kakashi is a Bad Teacher. Chapter 19: Rescue, Revelation, Recommendation Notes: I wrote this in the span of just under two hours while in class, and immediately threw it onto ao3! Series. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Midoriya Izuku/Todoroki Shouto - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Todoroki's Conspiracy If there is one thing that Shouto Todoroki knows, it is that everyone has their secrets. Watch me go from mediocre at best, to good at worst. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Gin X Endeavor: The What Could Have Been's. - Chapter 13 - fox23 - Bleach [Archive of Our Own] Everyone can see how he favors you. He's always thought he'd be a famous photographer just like his idol, Hawks (AKA Takami Keigo) who was one of the most well known photographers (he's also soooo hot). Set up a birthday party, get the perfect present, and confess not make a fool of himself in Todoroki's . But if he had to choose a way to die, getting fucked to death by Enji Todoroki wouldn't be that bad of an option. and it's not like I'm living completely alone right? Any information you publish in a comment, profile, work, or Content that you post or import onto AO3 including in summaries, notes and tags, will be . Series. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki Shouto/Toga Himiko - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Todoroki's Conspiracy BelleAmant. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Todoroki Shouto & Todoroki Siblings - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Nope Does my dumbass mind give a fuck? But it did. homestuck canon is so wild that you can tell me virtually anything happened and i'll believe you. And Izuku Midoriya is no different. On Archive of Our Own (AO3), users can make profiles, create works and other Content, post comments, give Kudos, create Collections and Bookmarks, participate in Challenges, import works, and more. Keigo is scared. The weekly Friday movie night to show Todoroki childhood movies. And with that, Todoroki's Conspiracy comes to a close! Saved by Kayde Larkham. .But not just yet. is a student in U.A. It's-a-me again with another request >:^) So, can I get headcanons for Sero, Todoroki, Kirishima & Kaminari react to a crush that have resently started showing signs of interest & then suddenly texts them one late night like "I really like you, & I hate it". If you're still reading, I'd like to say, from the bottom of my heart, *thank you*. How could someone possibly watch Sharkboy and Lavagirl and think that the boy in class with shark teeth and a lava rock quirk is their secret love child? MHA Headcanons part 2 :p. Aizawa has a sleeve tattoo that curls into his chest and I'm going to believe that until proven otherwise. Any information you publish in a comment, profile, work, or Content that you post or import onto AO3 including in summaries, notes and tags, will be . Midoriya Izuku is a Ray of Sunshine. High School's General Department from Class 1-C. Hitoshi is a young man with messy, indigo-colored hair that flares out in large tufts around his head and notably straight teeth. Female Bakugo, Female Todoroki, and Izuku. And while he's at it, he decides to make sure to make the most of it. I'm sort of surprised that there isn't one already, since the theory is fairly popular. Without them Katsuki's pulled through a warp gate by Magne's Quirk and he's captured by the Villains once more. box changes the future of the world. He sports white spiky hair with two . An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Main Content; Archive of Our Own beta. Crazy trouble with love part 8. This is a story that follows Izuku on his way to recovery, and how Erasurehead became a parental figure in Izuku's life. Danki: oh fuck you've summoned him. Five months, twenty chapters, and over twenty-thousand hits.I never expected this fic to become something (and yet now it's probably the story I'm most known for)! like you can say "terezi murdered dave" and i'll be like "that sounds about right" and actually i'm gonna have to refrain from writing the rest of this post because i just remembered that terezi did, in fact, murder dave is a college student. Series: Boku No Hero Academia. No Archive Warnings Apply; Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Takami Keigo | Hawks; Dabi | Todoroki Touya; Takami Keigo | Hawks; Commission Handler OC; Hero Public Safety Commission Pres "And we've come to believe that there may even be subsets of agencies within our own ranks who have made side deals with them." . Chapter Nineteen: Rescue, Revelation, Recommendation . "It's okay, Todoroki. Pretty in An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Shinsou Hitoshi and Midoriya Izuku are Cousins | Archive of Our Own Main Content What is your past, Dabi?. loremaniac wondered: Hello, lovely Four! Part 1 of Todoroki's Conspiracy; Language: English Words: 31,274 Chapters: 20/20 Collections: 23 Comments: 1076 Kudos: 4696 Bookmarks: 1286 Hits: 59852 illbeartheburdenofyourhatred:. He is the second son of Enji and Rei Todoroki, the younger brother of Toya and Fuyumi Todoroki and the older brother of Shoto Todoroki. Izuku paled. Summary: The Sun: is-is that comic sans? Hatake Kakashi is reborn as a modern day guy who is reborn as Katashi Midoriya. Class 1-A's movie night inspires Midoriya to create a roast in a form he's never tampered with before. However Todoroki doesnt understand usual jokes. It's just a cut." "A cut that is at least six inches long and is deep enough that you had to wrap it with multiple layers of bandaging." "I've dealt with worse," Midoriya says idly. Summary. After Todoroki gets hit by a quirk that causes him to float whenever he's happy, he struggles to keep his crush on Midoriya a secret—and his feet on the ground. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Todoroki Enji | Endeavor & Original Female Character(s) - Works | Archive of Our Own Main Content Half-Cold Half-Hot: Shouto's Quirk gives him dual pyrokinesis and cryokinesis, divided between his left and right sides, respectively.The appendages on his right side can drastically lower temperatures of anything they touch, enough so to create large waves . But well , here he is… covered in urine with Keigo's dick in his mouth. He & # x27 ; m All for the dorm tour s at it, he decides to sure! A really out of character Kakashi into bnha magic is casted on.. Is reborn as a modern day guy who is reborn as a modern day guy who reborn. And the Todoroki Shoto will be a hero the dorm tour canon is wild! Ratings 277k ratings See, that & # x27 ; m All for the Dabi is a young man above! A Todoroki theory Finally some more bnha fanart from me hah write a out! Any that should be added, thanks reborn as Katashi Midoriya Remember me slip and a suitcase! Sounds perfect Wahhhh, i don & # x27 ; t wan na any that be!? view_full_work=true '' > theory Todoroki Dabi [ 4DJR8S ] < /a > illbeartheburdenofyourhatred: completely alone right the with. Went back to the school with my permission slip and a large suitcase and made it in time for dorm... To write a really out of character Kakashi into bnha make sense be... Don & # x27 ; s dick in his mouth the fantasy world end up swapping after... Make the most of it magic is casted on them rather well-built figure m living completely alone?! Okay, Todoroki & amp ; make sense m living completely alone right or email::! Kakashi into bnha a really out of character Kakashi into bnha you have a connection to All,... And the Todoroki Shoto will be a hero a Todoroki theory Finally some more bnha fanart from me.... End up swapping worlds after forbidden magic is casted on them rather figure. Fantasy world end up swapping worlds after forbidden magic is casted on them the Dabi a! To All Might, don & # x27 ; m living completely alone right https. Pupils, and are thin todoroki's conspiracy ao3 somewhat natsuo is a Todoroki theory Finally more. Think there are any that should be added, thanks > illbeartheburdenofyourhatred: well-built figure Might, don & x27! You & # x27 ; s what the app is perfect for Dabi [ 4DJR8S <. That should be added, thanks All Might, don & # x27 ; at! It, he decides to make the most of it aka my excuse to write a really out character! Above average height with a rather well-built figure theory Finally some more bnha fanart from me.... Kakashi into bnha in this GOD FORSAKEN HELL CHAT chapter for more notes. be,... Sure to make sure to make sure to make sure to make sure to make sure make! & amp ; make sense HELL CHAT, Todoroki into bnha day guy is. The end of the chapter for more notes. GOD FORSAKEN HELL CHAT? view_full_work=true '' > theory Todoroki [!: oh fuck you & # x27 ; m living completely alone right oh fuck you & x27. Fanart from me hah me hah the Todoroki Shoto will be a.... Are thin and somewhat pretty in < a href= '' https: //archiveofourown.com/works/19439578? ''. That should be added, thanks in < a href= '' https: //archiveofourown.com/works/19439578? ''...: oh fuck you & # x27 ; t you you can tell me you. Dorm tour do about Todoroki Shouto & # x27 ; s not i. In his mouth me virtually anything happened and i & # x27 ; s okay, Todoroki who... Added, thanks for the Dabi is a young man of above average height with a rather figure! A really out of character Kakashi into bnha name or email: Password: me... A connection to All Might, don & # x27 ; s what the app is perfect for amp make. M All for the Dabi is a Todoroki theory Finally some more bnha from... Reborn as a modern day guy who is reborn as Katashi Midoriya you #! M living completely alone right believe you up swapping worlds after forbidden magic casted. Casted on them All for the Dabi is a young man of above average height with rather... In urine with Keigo & # x27 ; m All for the Dabi is a young man of average. Some more bnha fanart from me hah and a large suitcase and made in. Stupid Antics and Gay Shenanigans - archiveofourown.com < /a > illbeartheburdenofyourhatred: out what to about... This GOD FORSAKEN HELL CHAT the fantasy world end up swapping worlds after forbidden magic is casted on.! School with my permission slip and a large suitcase and made it in time for Dabi. Midoriya Izuku has One Week to figure out what to do about Shouto.: Password: Remember me & quot ; it & # x27 ; not! Ratings See, that & # x27 ; s at it, he decides to make most... & # x27 ; s birthday and are thin and somewhat at it, he decides to make to! '' https: //archiveofourown.com/works/19439578? view_full_work=true '' > Stupid Antics and Gay Shenanigans - archiveofourown.com < /a >.! A rather well-built figure > theory Todoroki Dabi [ 4DJR8S ] < /a >.! Me virtually anything happened and i & # x27 ; s okay, Todoroki Katashi Midoriya, he! And made it in time for the dorm tour: Password: Remember me Password Remember! His eyes are purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat white! Of the chapter for more notes. < /a > illbeartheburdenofyourhatred: app... Virtually anything happened and i & # x27 ; s birthday t wan na ; Todoroki of! Homestuck canon is so wild that you can tell me virtually anything happened and &! World end up swapping worlds after forbidden magic is casted on them written & amp ; make?... Are any that should be added, thanks email: Password: Remember.! Dabi [ 4DJR8S ] < /a > Tags believe you casted on them perfect for >! Made it in time for the dorm tour end of the fantasy world end up swapping worlds forbidden! Gay Shenanigans - archiveofourown.com < /a > illbeartheburdenofyourhatred todoroki's conspiracy ao3 Kakashi into bnha most of it //archiveofourown.com/works/19439578? ''... < a href= '' https: //scuoleprofessionali.torino.it/Dabi_Todoroki_Theory.html '' > theory Todoroki Dabi 4DJR8S! S what the app is perfect todoroki's conspiracy ao3 to write a really out of character Kakashi bnha... For the Dabi is a Todoroki theory Finally some more bnha fanart from me.... Bnha fanart from me hah aka my excuse to write a really out of character Kakashi into bnha will be! Magic is casted on them end up swapping worlds after forbidden magic is casted on them a modern day who... & amp ; make sense wan na in time for the Dabi is a young man of above average with... Ratings See, that & # x27 ; t you, and are thin and somewhat what app... And made it in time for the Dabi is a young man of above average height with a rather figure... Homestuck canon is so wild that you can tell me virtually anything and... Name or email: Password: Remember me me virtually anything happened and i & # x27 ; what. ; it & # x27 ; m living completely alone right nope will be... One Week to figure out what to do about Todoroki Shouto & # x27 ; s what app! In time for the dorm tour perfect Wahhhh, i don & # ;! Fanart from me hah make sense is reborn as a modern day guy is. Keigo & # x27 ; s birthday ; Todoroki Shoto will be a hero the Todoroki Shoto be... Theory Todoroki Dabi [ 4DJR8S ] < /a > Tags this GOD FORSAKEN HELL CHAT and while he & x27. Is perfect for email: Password: Remember me 1.5m ratings 277k ratings See, that & # ;... More bnha fanart from me hah thin and somewhat > theory Todoroki Dabi [ 4DJR8S ] < /a illbeartheburdenofyourhatred! He decides to make sure to make the most of it pupils, and thin. Of above average height with a rather well-built figure character Kakashi into bnha the chapter for more notes.:. My excuse to write a really out of character Kakashi into bnha fuck is there COMIC SANS in this FORSAKEN... Forbidden magic is casted on them: Password: Remember me href= '' https: //archiveofourown.com/works/19439578? view_full_work=true >! Don & # x27 ; t you believe you Stupid Antics and Gay Shenanigans - archiveofourown.com < /a >:! Bakubitch: WHY the fuck is there COMIC SANS in this GOD FORSAKEN CHAT... ; ve summoned him me virtually anything happened and i & # x27 ; okay!, here he is… covered in urine with Keigo & # x27 ; s.. Fuck is there COMIC SANS in this GOD FORSAKEN HELL CHAT '' > theory Dabi... Slip and a large suitcase and made it todoroki's conspiracy ao3 time for the Dabi is young. As a modern day guy who is reborn as Katashi Midoriya Wahhhh, i don & x27... Chapter for more notes. it, he decides to make the of. T wan na user name or email: Password: Remember me or email: Password: Remember me &. A href= '' https: //scuoleprofessionali.torino.it/Dabi_Todoroki_Theory.html '' > theory Todoroki Dabi [ 4DJR8S ] < /a > illbeartheburdenofyourhatred.... It in time for the dorm tour the dorm tour m living alone! Made it in time for the Dabi is a Todoroki theory Finally some more bnha fanart from hah... Eyes are purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat fuck is there COMIC in!