In this tutorial, we will create tailwind css tags input, tailwind tags input with search dropdown, tailwind tags input with Tagify(tag.js) example with Tailwind CSS. A navigation bar is a menu fixed to the top of the page. Trying to keep dropdown menus flush to the edge of… Use Tailwind css in a nrwl/nx Next js project; How to implement a Navbar Dropdown Hover in Bootstrap v4? Below is the JSFiddle with the code for the dropdown. So also tailwind has a purging system, you don't need to use all tailwind library, you can use what ever you used. Pay with . Tailwind CSS framework It is hidden by default, and will be displayed on hover (see below). HTML MultiSelect Dropdown is a textbox component that allows the user to type or select multiple values from a list of predefined options. <span class = " w-auto flex justify-end items-center text-grey p-2 hover:text-grey-darkest " > import React from "react"; import { createPopper } from "@popperjs/core"; const Dropdown = ({ color }) => { // dropdown . Here's how i accomplish it: Blade file inside resources/views/livewire Supplier Native Select Search Dropdown using Livewire. We used with Alpine js and Tailwind for this. I'll showcase these basic Tailwind form components and also include some CodePen projects for some additional examples of how to customize your own . 4.4 - Adapting the Dropdown for Mobile from Adam Wathan on Vimeo. Use these responsive Tailwind CSS navbar elements to show a navigational bar at the top side of your website. Sticky sidebar which becomes a faux dropdown list on mobile. Polymer - How to data-bind paper-dropdown menu… Bootstrap 4: Multilevel Dropdown Inside Navigation you can use any element with `dropdown-content` class. According to their docs, "Tailwind is a utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom user interfaces. Unlike .overflow-auto, which only shows scrollbars if they are necessary, this utility always shows them.Note that some operating systems (like macOS) hide unnecessary scrollbars regardless of this setting. A navigation bar is an important tool for user navigation experience. The rest classes after `article h1` are not available. Play. Dropdown. This is where stimulus comes in. Next we will add x-data=" { open: false }" attribute. A cascading dropdown uses one form input select box to determine the list presented by a second select. 15. Basic example Search with icon Search with button Search without additional elements Search with label Search Tailwind Stimulus Components Examples. With these two snippets we have defined a select input that depends-on another select input with name car_brand_id.With this definition, we tell our component to listen to any updates on our car_brand_id input and be notified on changes.. Notice in the options() method the use of two other helper methods: getDependingValue and hasDependency. The Tribes dashboard has a drop-down menu on the top that shows the Tribes you've joined and the "Find a Tribe" tab to search for new tribes. Adapting the Dropdown for Mobile. filter: A filter has been applied by typing in the input field. Tailwind CSS vs. Bootstrap: Is It the Right Time To Switch? HTML. Rafik El Hadi Houari. Show activity on this post. If the dataset is small, all the options can be held locally and the problem is relatively simple Javascript one. using Tailwind's utility classes. The significant difference between Tailwind CSS and Bootstrap is that Tailwind offers predesigned widgets to build a site from scratch with fast UI development, while Bootstrap comes with a set of pre-styled responsive, mobile-first components that possess a definite UI kit.. Preview. The main issue with Bootstrap is that developers have to . If this template helped you, why not. Tailwind Starter Components. This is not a component (although you can use the examples below as a blueprint). It has several out-of-the-box features such as data binding, filtering, grouping, tagging with . Go to top. Bookmark this question. So, open your terminal and create a new ReactJS application by using the command below. Drop Down Back. It features multiple React components, all written with Tailwind CSS classes and Material Design guidelines. The appearance of search results in the dropdown can be customized by using the templateResult option: you . Dark mode. We'll harness a checkbox to create the dropdown effect that would otherwise be more suitable for JavaScript. Components I'm creating components for all my needs. Over 200 freen and open source build components for tailwind css. Dropdown Search Autocomplete. Unfortunately Tailwind CDN version does not include this variant, so you will have to adjust the tailwind.config.js file in your own project. Therefore we change the flexbox direction to column layout (flex-col) on smaller screens. Use overflow-scroll to add scrollbars to an element. After several days of figuring out livewire model binding and others i was able to create my own select search dropdown. I have this layout.css from a Gatsby starter where I add a few custom classes. Fixed classes. A navigation bar is an example of the many things you can create using Tailwind CSS classes. Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML. We'll see how absolute positioning solves this issue for us when we anchor it's . Scrolling in all directions. Get started with the responsive navbar component from Flowbite to quickly set up a navigation menu for your website and set up the logo, list of pages, CTA button, search input, user profile options with a dropdown, and more. In this tutorial we will see simple Dropdowns Ui, Dropdowns Dividers with Icon, Dropdowns Icon , examples with Tailwind CSS. REACT MULTISELECT DROPDOWN. This is a card! . The .dropdown-content class holds the actual dropdown content. After that we'll hook up a click handler to the button to do just that, close . Adjust horizontal padding to px-3, vertical padding to py-1 and set font sizes text-xs to get small tailwind button. 'Selection dropdown with multiple search selections.' Get started by checking out our free preview components, or browsing the PNG previews in the categories you're most curious about. View on Github. Modal. To get it off the ground quickly I used Tailwind CSS. Stripe Mastercard Paypal. Parent Component (to wrap both) Let's u se Tailwind to accelerate styling if you haven't heard about Tailwind please take a look at the project website … and thanks me later . Tailwind UI is a collection of professionally designed, pre-built, fully responsive HTML snippets you can drop into your Tailwind projects. With this class we can position the dropdown body absolute to the button. The default state of the dropdown should be hidden but at this point, it is always showing. This chapter covers the appearance and behavior of the list of results in the dropdown menu. button classes. Next we add a background (bg-gray-100) to our dropdown and make sure that the background is not visible on larger screens (md:bg-transparent).We set different padding for smaller screens (p-6) and reset it for larger screens (md:p-0).We also want our navigation links to sit below of each other. Learn how to make a dropdown interactive with Tailwind and Vue.js. i will show you how to create module with livewire on default jetstream auth in laravel 8. tailwind search bar example; tailwind components search box; search component tailwind; tailwind search bar; tailwind css search bar; tailwindcss search box; . All components are free and open source and can be used in React, Angular or VueJS applications. 16 min read. Multi Section Form. 2.0. Multi Level Dropdown Menu with Animation codingsafari. Some exmaples of small tailwind buttons are shown below. This class will be applied to everything that we wan't to toggle . . NEW! I have a Laravel Project that uses Tailwind styling. Advertisment. You want to use a select input but there are a lot of items and you want to search in the results and select. Some custom classes not available. A React component which provides multi select functionality with various features like selection limit, CSS customization, checkbox, search option, disable preselected values, flat array, keyboard navigation for accessibility and grouping features. 18. The dropdown looks great but right now it's completely static - it's stuck in an open position. .dropdown:hover .dropdown-menu { display: block; } /* Note: you can also do this with Tailwind's group-hover. This is why I have the setDropDownState(false) in the link onClick callback. Templating. Need JS. Includes fixed header, pricing table and call-to-action. Vue.js Examples Ui . Help. By default, Select2 will display the text property of each data object within the list of results. On the left you can keep your brand text with some links, and on the right you can have a search for your website. Tailwind CSS classes with source code and live preview. Menu Dropdown Click Router Switch Tab Pagination Navigation Menu. Scrolling in all directions. We do this with the x-on:click.away="open = false" attribute. Example 1. Overall I'm very pleased with the results. 1. Copy. I am working on a project and I need a sample code of dropdown menu using tailwind CSS and Next.js. Search bar built with the latest Bootstrap 5. You can use group and group-hover they are pretty simple and handy. That is it! Use it with dropdowns, text links, or buttons. Search bar You can also have a search bar inside your navigation menu. Stripe Mastercard Paypal. A tailwind custom select with vue.js. Add a markdown viewer to your page via the 'x-markdown' directive. This snippet is free and open source hence you can use it in your project.Tailwind css dropdown menu snippet example is best for all kind of projects.A great starter for your new awesome project with 1000+ Font Awesome Icons, 4000+ Material Design . For it to be complete, we'll want to be able to toggle it open and closed. Tailwind navbar Navbar for the latest Tailwind. . While you're in the Tribe, you can search for pins using keywords, chat with Tribe members, and view pins you've posted to and pinned from the Tribe. Tailwind searchs Responsive search built with Tailwind. Many examples of search inputs. Marcel Pociot. Select Menus - Official Tailwind CSS UI Components Ready for Tailwind CSS v3.0 Use overflow-scroll to add scrollbars to an element. reactjs frontend next.js tailwind-css web-deployment-project. Configuration Github LinkedIn. Board Tailwind UI Roadmap. Installation. Select menus and dropdown examples for Tailwind CSS, designed and built by the creators of the framework. 5 myths to help get you unstuck over Christmas 28 comments Here is how to use Reddit to find users for your SaaS (we've used these methods to bootstrap . A hero section with two columns for large screens and two rows for small screens. Similarly, only one class among those classes that I have added to components is available. you can aslo create dropdowns menu , dropdown button , dropdown avatar etc Building Tailwind CSS Navbars - Mobile Navigation Too! Accordion. Building Reusable React Components Using Tailwind Tilo Mitra. Step 1 add group and relative classes to the div that wraps the dropdown Written By. 1. The other day I was prototyping a new internal app at work in React using Next.js. The button has the relative class. You can copy our examples and paste them into your project! Learn how to adapt a dropdown design for use in a mobile nav. You can even use @apply to add your custom styles to components or you can change colors and other design decisions using CSS variables. Here is the full code example: tailwind-playgroud. Tailwindcss Examples Learn how to use tailwindcss by viewing and forking example apps that make use of tailwindcss on CodeSandbox. allan-allan October 4, 2020, 5:11am #1. It only works partially, though. Search. The problem I have is that when I choose something from the dropdown, I want to close the dropdown menu. Making the Dropdown Interactive. On the left you can keep your brand text with some links, and on the right you can have a search for your website. Code language: HTML, XML (xml) Tailwind CSS follow's the mobile-first approach, so we build from small to larger screen's. In this instance the hamburger is visible on small screens (flex) then hidden on medium (md:hidden) and above sized screens.We've also used a toggle class here that isn't actually part of Tailwind. The component is designed to be as lightweight as possible, while maintaining high standards for accessibility, developer experience, and customization. adamwathan moved Combobox dropdown (search/filter functionality) lower. CSS) The .dropdown class uses position:relative, which is needed when we want the dropdown content to be placed right below the dropdown button (using position:absolute ). Dark mode. Coming soon components for VueJS, Angular and many more. I hope you will find this tutorial helpful! See it live on CodeSandbox Install npm install tailwindcss-dropdown In tailwind.config.js add dropdown to your display variants and require the plugin, like this: Dropdowns - Official Tailwind CSS UI Components Ready for Tailwind CSS v3.0 Find the finalized code here. To view examples locally, run yarn build and then open docs/index.html in your browser. Last updated: 03/2020. In this post, we'll look at several different ways you can build reusable React components that leverage Tailwind under the hood while exposing a nice interface to other components. Tail-kit is a fully coded components KIT for Tailwind css 2.0. Search bar You can also have a search bar inside your navigation menu. User Dropdown With Icon + Profile Picture HasanMu. Jaysha. Tailwind Group. Tailwind CSS. Tailwind css dropdown menu snippet is created by BBBootstrap Team using Tailwind css, Javascript. With icon. In my app I needed to create a simple dropdown menu and I looked at the Tailwind UI example on how they did it. daisyUI is based on Tailwind's utility classes and all components have low specificity so you can customize everything using utility classes. Drop down menu and more components for tailwind css. Simple pop up modal with full screen overlay. We can add tailwind's hidden class to solve that. A utility-first CSS framework packed with classes like flex, pt-4, text-center and rotate-90 that can be composed to build any design, directly in your markup. 1.2. These events are returned from the dropdown and can be catch with v-on. This question does not show any research effort; it is unclear or not useful. We'll see that adding the dropdown to the navbar won't just work - the positioning is a little off and the navbar is expanding to contain the dropdown as well. The dropdownOpen state is correctly set to false, and the dropdown-open class is removed from the dropdown div. We do this by adding x-show.transition="open". Being used to Bootstrap and/or other component based frameworks, this is quite a different approach. For this component to properly work, you will need to install @popperjs/core into your project. I require select2 two functionality It's a huge dropdown with 100s of records so selecting via a normal dropdown is not possible Select2 provides search functionality Select2 provides extensibility so with the append method I can cater for "Add New Item" I'm a noob and something I don't understand is to get Select2 working I have . Open source, generic landing page template for Tailwind CSS. Tailwind Toolbox Landing Page. npx create-react-app tailwindcss-reactjs. The dropdown itself . Resources & References. View on GitHub Settings Please run the following: npm i -E @popperjs/core@2.9.1. Tailwind Toolbox. NEW! Dropdown card. At this point, this is the component's HTML: Components. Pure CSS Dropdown using Focus-within (with Animation) surjithctly. The dropdown does not show because we need javascript for that. Let's grow together on Twitter 62 comments Had a full-time job, bootstrapped a side project to 7 digit ARR, now building another side project that became popular while being a CEO AMA 45 comments Need a SaaS idea to work on next year? Search is a special input that allows users to define a text field for entering a search string. Simple ddm. In this post we will build a simple ReactJS app with Tailwind CSS and in this process will learn to add Tailwind CSS to our app. Copy. Integrated with components such as navbar, dropdown, data tables, and more. Tailwind CSS documentation provides free sample components. This starter template contains: A multi section form with scrollspy (indicate the section the screen is currently centered on) Uses the CDN version of Tailwind Custom Forms to style the form fields. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Vue Select is a feature rich select/dropdown/typeahead component. "Tailwind CSS is the only framework that I've seen scale on large teams. Hello there! Also includes promo and card content sections. We create a button with Tailwindcss. On the other hand, if the dataset is large, the options for the second select might need to be queried from the backend. I'm using tailwind with react mostly. On the dropdown body we set a show attribute with an animation if the open variable is true. Still, if you click on the button nothing happens yet. Alpine.js Examples. Once you finished you can preview your theme on the demo tab or grab the settings from the settings tab. Tips: Using v-on:filter, you can repopulate the dropdown with new options corresponding to the search by making an API call. Full Screen Modal. At first I thought it was due to PurgeCSS. Editor Highlighting Keyboard Validation Checkboxes Picker Input Autocomplete Markdown Upload Password Todo Type Crop Note Quote-machine Search Checklist. 2.1. Some of which are form layouts and inputs. Tailwind CSS simple tags input. Unlike .overflow-auto, which only shows scrollbars if they are necessary, this utility always shows them.Note that some operating systems (like macOS) hide unnecessary scrollbars regardless of this setting. 4.3 - Making the Dropdown Interactive from Adam Wathan on Vimeo. Fixed classes shared by all the variants. Need JS. code. Open menu. David Luhr changed description of Combobox dropdown (search/filter functionality) David Luhr added Combobox dropdown (search/filter functionality) to Ideas. It provides a default template that fits most use cases for a filterable select dropdown. Tailwind Toolbox. 3 min. Action Another action Something else here Seprated link. . Here, bellow i written step by step, so you can easily start simple post master with your existing step up of laravel 8 jetstream auth with tailwind css. Simple full screen modal with full screen overlay. The React Multi Select Dropdown is a quick replacement for the HTML select tag for selecting multiple values. Play. The navbar was built entirely with Tailwind except for a single selector that goes beyond the scope of the framework. And I don't need to write CSS for that 'cause tailwind really works fine and it provides an excellent codebase for my components. Open menu. Drop down; dropdownbutton in html and css for logout profile; html space; html template; a tag; href html; html a href; import js in html; Some exmaples of small tailwind buttons are shown below. Tailwind CSS Dropdown A plugin to create accessible, JavaScript free dropdowns with Tailwind CSS. If the user clicks away we want to close the dropdown body. Templates. View on GitHub. This will initialize a variable open that we can use to check if the dropdown is open. We now have a fully working dropdown modal using Tailwindcss and Alpine.js. Extendable client-side router for Alpine.js. Get It Here Demo. Note the min-width is set to 160px. Templates. Components. selected: An option is selected by click in the dropdown. Material Tailwind is an easy to use components library for Tailwind CSS and Material Design. code. Laravel 8 jetstream designed by Tailwind CSS and they provide auth using livewire and Inertia. Simple accordions - open multiple panels or just a single one. dorpdown in navbar. In this tab you can modify the TailwindCSS classes of the theme we create as example, you can also edit or delete as many variants as you wish. White Dropdown. To do that, we'll add some Vue specific that will track an isOpen variable in the component state that we'll use to open and close the dropdown. 2020-05-25T11:00:00+00:00 2020-05-26T04:37:07+00:00. Now, as per the instructions, change to the newly created folder. 2. Pinecone Router. Tailwind css Grid is not working in Reactjs? Dropdown and pop-over examples for Tailwind CSS, designed and built by the creators of the framework. x-markdown. In Build a Responsive Navbar with Tailwind, we built a navbar that we'll use to start out this lesson and drop our account info button and dropdown. Experience, and the problem is relatively simple javascript one click on the demo tab or grab settings... The button, & quot ; Tailwind is a textbox component that allows the user clicks away we want be! How absolute positioning solves this issue for us when we anchor it & # x27 ; ll how. Note Quote-machine search Checklist -E @ popperjs/core @ 2.9.1 dropdown, data tables, and be. Tailwind CDN version does not show because we need javascript for that or select multiple values from a list results. Dropdown card once you finished you can use Group and group-hover they are pretty simple and handy Kit Creative! With this class we can use Group and group-hover they are pretty simple handy... Navigation menu and behavior of the list of predefined options using Next.js #... Typing in the link onClick callback to adapt a dropdown Design for in... Open & quot ; Tailwind is a menu fixed to the top of the list of results in the onClick. And more they are pretty simple and handy Angular or VueJS applications MULTISELECT dropdown is a special input that the... S how I accomplish it: Blade file inside resources/views/livewire Supplier Native select search dropdown using Livewire dropdowns text.: click.away= & quot ; { open: false } & quot ; Tailwind CSS classes and Design! On a project and I looked at the Tailwind UI Example on how did! Css - ttntm.me < /a > React MULTISELECT dropdown problem is relatively simple javascript.! Starter components: //material-tailwind.com/components '' > CSS navbar | Tailwind Starter components solves this issue for us when anchor. Open and closed this chapter covers the appearance and behavior of the list of results in the link onClick.! Just a single selector that goes beyond the scope of the page examples below a... Generic landing page template for Tailwind CSS dropdown component < /a > Section... I need a sample code of dropdown menu using Tailwind CSS components other component frameworks. Filterable select dropdown file inside resources/views/livewire Supplier Native select search dropdown using Focus-within ( with Animation ) surjithctly a bar. //Mdbootstrap.Com/Docs/Standard/Forms/Search/ '' > Tailwind Stimulus components - GitHub Pages < /a > Alpine.js examples input Markdown... Router Switch tab Pagination navigation menu Tailwind CDN version does not show any research effort ; it is unclear not... Javascript for that with two columns for large screens and two rows for small screens a click to! On hover ( see below ) this variant, so you will have to appreciate it dropdown! Settings from the dropdown Interactive the other day I was prototyping a new ReactJS application by using the command.! 3 min select dropdown to get it off the ground quickly I used CSS! Multi Section Form via the & # x27 ; x-markdown & # x27 ; ve seen scale on teams. Is correctly set to false, and the problem is relatively simple javascript one the command.! To column layout ( flex-col ) on smaller screens, developer experience, and customization I. Dataset is small, all the options can be used in React using Next.js CDN version does not this. The rest classes after ` article h1 ` are not available: Tailwindcss < /a > Go to top //bbbootstrap.com/snippets/tailwind-css-dropdown-menu-85681515. A Mobile nav with two columns for large screens and two rows for small screens off the ground quickly used. Toggle it open and closed //www.reddit.com/r/tailwindcss/comments/rpssx0/some_custom_classes_not_available/ '' > React MULTISELECT dropdown a dropdown Design for use in a Mobile.! Dropdown for Mobile small Tailwind buttons are shown below MULTISELECT dropdown is a coded... You click on the button nothing happens yet Bootstrap search - examples & ;... It with dropdowns, text links, or buttons everything that we use. Docs/Index.Html in your browser the dataset is small, all written with Tailwind CSS the and... Tool for user navigation experience and more it features multiple React components, the. Use tail-kit for Tailwind CSS - ttntm.me < /a > Scrolling in directions! Searchs Responsive search built with Tailwind and Vue.js ( flex-col ) on smaller.! Still, if you click on the button to do just that, close CSS is the framework! False } & quot ; attribute input Autocomplete Markdown Upload Password Todo Type Crop Note Quote-machine search Checklist screens.: Tailwindcss < /a > 3 min //material-tailwind.com/components '' > building a Responsive menu with Tailwind CSS dropdown <... Relatively simple javascript one bar is an important tool for user navigation experience custom Forms - Ordinary Coders /a! Change the flexbox direction to column layout ( flex-col ) on smaller.! Per the instructions, change to the search by Making an API call following! Has several out-of-the-box features such as navbar, dropdown, data tables, and will be displayed hover... Is why I have this layout.css from a list of results in the link onClick callback Quote-machine search.. Removed from the dropdown div free and open source, generic landing page template for Tailwind CSS classes Material... Define a text field for entering a search string and closed and various options < /a > Adapting dropdown... A special input that allows the user to Type or select multiple values a! Have added to components is available add a few custom classes not available: Tailwindcss < /a Go. Lightweight as possible, while maintaining high standards for accessibility, developer experience, the. For us when we anchor it & # x27 ; m very pleased with the x-on click.away=! All my needs it features multiple React components, all written with Tailwind CSS 3 min search Checklist &... A search string with the results it was due to PurgeCSS Stimulus components GitHub! In my app I needed to create a simple dropdown menu using Tailwind for.! Tailwind Starter Kit by Creative Tim < /a > 16 min read > CSS navbar | Tailwind Starter components class. Source and can be used in React, Angular and many more & amp ; tutorial < /a > MULTISELECT... - open multiple panels or just a single one once you finished you can use to check if the for! Following: npm I -E @ popperjs/core @ 2.9.1 are free and source... Multiple panels or just a single one tail-kit is a fully coded components Kit for Tailwind CSS /a... Created folder this is quite a different approach resources/views/livewire Supplier Native select search dropdown using Livewire classes available! Applied by typing in the dropdown with new options corresponding to the by... Blade file inside resources/views/livewire Supplier Native select search dropdown using Livewire Tailwind for this soon components for all needs! & amp ; tutorial < /a > dropdown the ground quickly I used Tailwind CSS < >..., & quot ; attribute and I need a sample code of dropdown menu } & quot ; by,. Selected: an option is selected by click in the dropdown body absolute the... Note Quote-machine search Checklist: Blade file inside resources/views/livewire Supplier Native select search dropdown using Livewire resources/views/livewire Native! Css and Next.js | Material Tailwind by Creative Tim < /a > 16 min read multiple React components all! A textbox component that allows the user clicks away we want to close the dropdown body absolute the! //Reactjsexample.Com/React-Multiselect-Dropdown-With-Search-And-Various-Options/ '' > Tailwind Starter components problem is relatively simple javascript one Making the dropdown for Mobile ; s in! Or buttons except for a single one > some custom classes locally, yarn. A textbox component that allows users to define a text field for entering search... Set to false, and more filter has been applied by typing in the dropdown a. To solve that body absolute to the button to do just that,.! Position the dropdown Interactive ttntm.me < /a > Tailwind CSS and Next.js t! I am working on a project and I need a sample code of dropdown menu using Tailwind this. The following: npm I -E @ popperjs/core @ 2.9.1 in the div. Links, or buttons custom classes not available: Tailwindcss < /a > Stimulus. Which becomes a faux tailwind search dropdown list on Mobile open docs/index.html in your browser to! Us when we anchor it & # x27 ; x-markdown & # x27 ; how. Search/Filter functionality ) to Ideas link onClick callback grab the settings from the for... Scrolling in all directions # x27 ; x-markdown & # x27 ; ve seen scale on large teams Next.js... Below ) so, open your terminal and create a new ReactJS application by using command! On a project and I looked at the Tailwind UI Example on they... - Making the dropdown Interactive, change to the search by Making an call. Select2 will display the text property of each data object within the list of in. Filter, you can repopulate the dropdown is open beyond the scope of the list of results in the for... Simple and handy ; ve seen scale on large teams menu dropdown click Router tab! Starter components Gatsby Starter where I add a Markdown viewer to your page via the & # x27 ; how. To false, and the problem is relatively simple javascript one ; ve seen scale on large teams provides... Simple and handy Interactive with Tailwind CSS - ttntm.me < /a > Alpine.js examples from the dropdown Mobile! | Tailwind Starter Kit by Creative Tim < /a > Multi Section Form with search and options! Responsive menu with Tailwind CSS with search and various options < /a > the! Has been applied by typing in the dropdown for Mobile tutorial < /a Tailwind. The problem is relatively simple javascript one class will be applied to everything that we & # ;. Anchor it & # x27 ; t to toggle default template that fits most use cases for single! To check if the dataset is small, all the options can held...