"Buck, seriously, stop." I said, grabbing Bucky's chin gently and pulling him away from my neck. Discover more posts about stevebucky, steve and bucky, steve rogers, steve x bucky, bucky barnes, prewar stucky, and stucky. Bucky now has to tell Steve and Sam about the baby, all whilst they're still in hiding. stucky fanfiction possessive steve - Lovely Estates Little did they know, you were pregnant. !=Dark!Fic . You and Steve were together at first. Even if it . I was wondering if you could do a stucky headcanon where the MC is pregnant and they take care of her. We are excited to announce that we are organizing another Stucky Week. "Bucky, Bucky," Steve said shaking him gently to try and wake him up before the others got in there. Please feel free to message me with requests, prompts, or questions! [Words: 24,780, Rating: E] bucky barnes steve rogers stucky stucky fanfic . Someone asked for an autograph. In other words: a soulmate AU with a whole lot of miscommunication and self-sacrificing. Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah Stucky Recs is a Marvel fic rec blog focused on the pairing Bucky/Steve. Thanks! The door swung open, and a body was shoved into the room, metal shackles holding their hands and feet together. It Won't Always Be Like This- Stucky/Reader; You loved them, but you were getting tired of how they treated you like you were fragile in the wake of an injury.It's a journey to healing. While it never became officially canon, there were so many things that happened in the MCU that made it seem like they would. They grow close and Steve helps Bucky slowly get his memories back, but he is terrified of one thing: Bucky finding out about his true feelings. but anyway bucky is a truck driver and he picks her up and takes her with him to a truck stop where this guy calls her a prostatue and bucky tries to strangle him with his metal arm . Really, this is just a bunch of complicated love-and-friendship triangles. These incredible fan works bring to life the romance between Steve and Bucky that fans love. Steve and Bucky, commonly known as Stucky, is one of these ships. Fandom: Captain America | Marvel Cinematic Universe Partners: Captain Steven Grant 'Steve' Rogers "Captain America" and Sergeant James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes "Winter Soldier" Pairing Name: Stucky | Starbucks Link to the Pairing Tag Top Picks Winter's Children by Neery The Smithsonian Guard by galerian_ash Yet Unconquered by eyres To Fill It Up with Something by… @whumptober-archive no.12: it'll be fun, they said Notes: torture, made to watch, begging. Genre: Fluff Summary: You're pregnant (I don't know how to put it) A/N: This is dedicated to @mouahh as a thank you gift. Please feel free to message me with requests, prompts, or questions! In Russia he had found love and lived a happy life, until tragedy stole his wife from him. Oneshots:. 2 of which, the kids were not his (yeah, he sure knows how to pick em') in which 1, he didn't find out till the kid was actually almost a year old (bitch) which made . You get married to Bucky. I've become a fanfiction bookworm. Bucky Barnes is the amazing husband who makes sure to remind him. Tony, The reader, Bucky, and Steve and are having lunch together. so she ends up going home with him where steve meets her and they decide to let her stay . Pairings: Bucky Barnes x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers x Reader (briefly) Word count: 1,787. pairings: stucky x reader, steve x reader x bucky chapter warning: hospital, angst, anxiety a/n: hello! Penguins in New York making nests by songstone. @whumptober-archive no.12: it'll be fun, they said Notes: torture, made to watch, begging. Even if it . masterlist || part one. Penguins in New York making nests by songstone. Bucky's life has changed a lot in the eight years that he's spent away from Brooklyn. So I have been trying to write everyday of an Stucky Fictober event for the spanish-speaking fandom but some days I thought it was easier to make this instead of a fanfiction (My way of cheating, I guess). Satellite Heart » Stucky x Reader — You used to be Steve and Bucky's girl. I heard Bucky hum softly as I relaxed back against the pillows, sighing happily to myself. See more ideas about stucky, bucky and steve, stucky fanart. - Watched his best friend 'die' in front of his own eyes, and consequently blamed himself. @stuckyfanficrecs. Imagine telling Bucky you're pregnant with his child in the middle of the Avengers' Civil War; Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader Other Characters: SteveRogers Word Counting: 220 words Warnings: Light angst, fluff.. Steve is a big uncertain babe with a penchant for working out and new attempts to learn to be himself. But one day, everything goes to shit. I'd love to help you find this fic, but we've only just started! stucky-ficrecs: : Hi there! "Why?" Language: 3 of which, the girls were actually pregnant. Aka stucky romantic shower sex to get steve off his mind and into bucky's pants. Oneshots:. Summary : Reader is pregnant with Bucky's child, and she's scared shitless of telling him. - Fought in WW2, witnessed first hand the horror of war during combat. Steve Rogers is a superhero with, as of his 2 o'clock appointment this afternoon, a crush on Bucky Barnes. Search: Steve X Bucky X Pregnant Reader. Author Summary: Steve gets out of the hospital in two days, but just . Then they fucking left without saying goodbye. Fanfiction Romance Bucky Barnes Bucky Marvel Captain America Steve Roger X Reader Reader Pregnant Miss. Laying on the floor in one of Hydra's cells. MULTI-PART FICS. If you have a spare dollar, please, consider supporting my writing. Podfic Link: AO3. - Severely bullied and physically beaten by other children as a child. stuckyoneshot. Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah Stucky Recs is a Marvel fic rec blog focused on the pairing Bucky/Steve. Watch in HD or 480p.Read "Tangled In Strings" at http://archiveofourown.org/works/2541995/chap. and so after much thought i have decided to write it out into a story! Stucky Masterlist. My Tags: Stucky AU, Canon Divergence AU, Post-serum Steve Rogers, Captain America Steve, Winter Soldier Bucky, Natasha is a good bro, Sam is a good bro, Bucky vs Modern Times, TW: Violence, TW: PTSD, TW: Panic Attacks, Podfic Length: 24 hrs. Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Fem!reader. Trailer for my Stucky fanfiction, the best I could do for now. In Russia he had found love and lived a happy life, until tragedy stole his wife from him. quite in depth description of torture, so beware. At this point, Bucky had been shown a Stucky story with an "MPreg" warning and was panicking, "STEVE, I'M GOING TO BE PREGNANT." Steve just let his mouth drop for a second before he took in Clint leaning against the counter laughing and Natasha practically laying on the floor in a hysterical fit before realizing that whatever was going on was a . The popularity of the ship is so far-reaching, it's even made it beyond fandom circles to be talked about by most major pop culture and entertainment sites. - Accepted his own death and willingly gave up his life for the greater . Now your boys are back in your life. this girl is walking down the road shes an adult of course but her parents have kicked her out cant rember exactly why lol. Just two boys from Brooklyn by umdontknow2. #Stucky #steve rogers #bucky barnes #fanfiction #I kind of combined my two loves and wrote this self-indulgent nonsense #I haven't written anything in a while so excuse my rusty skills #HAPPY HALLOWEEN #<3<3<3 Simple as that. buckyxsteve. 976 34 17. *** = smut!! # 5. and for a while i have always had this specific one. Bucky and Tony went into heat together, of course they would get pregnant together. Summary. You raised your Talia to the best of your ability. @thestuckylibrary. Watch popular content from the following creators: K(@avengerstuffff), plaatje_amber(@plaatje_amber), abbie_boo_(@abbie_boo_), ★ al ★(@reefsharks), Rcndomfeed(@rcndomfeed) . If you have have any questions, contact us here ! It Won't Always Be Like This: Afterglow***- Stucky/Reader; It had been a journey back to this point.You, Bucky, and Steve head back to the compound to celebrate your . Inspired from a stucky fanfic called 三天零两夜(Three days and two nights)which was written in Chinese.If Steve n Bucky were normal people and lived in the real world.No Hydra or superheroes.Bucky is an ex-serviceman who lost one arm n Steve couldn't pass enlist recruit in the military. LAST UPDATED 07/09/2016 ! In fandom, Stucky (also Steve/Bucky or Bucky/Steve) is the pairing of Steve Rogers (Captain America) and James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes (the Winter Soldier), fictional characters who appear in comic books and related media produced by Marvel Comics.The pairing is a manifestation of shipping, a phenomenon in fandom wherein individuals create fan works that depict a romantic or sexual . Ship: Bucky x Steve x Reader Summary: Bucky And Steve Look After Reader While She's Pregnant Request: "Hello love your writing !!!!! (after the movie Civil War) Steve and Bucky must flee together, the Winter Soldiers' enemies wanting to take Bucky down. 'Stucky' Fan Art Imagines Captain America & Bucky Barnes On A Date (& 9 Other Amazing Images) Stucky is an incredibly popular fan-ship for the MCU. Matt. Category: Fluff, mild Angst (Suggested) Age: 15+ Trigger Warnings: Pregnancy, mild embarrassment, mild NSFW references, mild mentions of birth complications, vomit Ship: Bucky x Steve x Reader Summary: Bucky And Steve Look After Reader While She's Pregnant Request: "Hello love your writing !!!!! Summary: How far will you go in the name of love? This edition will take place from February 14th until February 20th. I was wondering if you could do a stucky headcanon where the MC is pregnant and they take care . They lifted me onto the bench and tied me down on a . You knew how much he loved Bucky, and when you both had found him, the idea of Bucky joining the two of you was a no brainer. sebastian stan bucky barnes fanfiction bucky barnes x reader captain america bucky x reader chris evans steve rogers steve x reader reader insert saving grace 203 notes Jan 11th, 2020. Aug 11, 2016 - Another illustration of a Chinese Stucky fanfic book. Also people ask about «Bucky X Pregnant Steve Reader X » You cant find «Steve X Bucky X Pregnant Reader» ? Bucky's life has changed a lot in the eight years that he's spent away from Brooklyn. Steve and Bucky suddenly find themselves the parents of a three-year-old boy who won't speak. It Won't Always Be Like This: Afterglow***- Stucky/Reader; It had been a journey back to this point.You, Bucky, and Steve head back to the compound to celebrate your . Bucky Barnes is the amazing husband who makes sure to remind him. Dec 26, 2020 - Explore kankei-chan's board "Stucky fanfiction" on Pinterest. The three of you were in love. My Arms Were Made To Hold You 55101 words ♥ . Bundle of Joy - a 2-part series where Bucky and Steve adopt their first child, with you as their surrogate. See a recent post on Tumblr from @b-a-r-n-e-s about stucky. Humor Romance Steve Bucky Stucky. Originally posted by buckyandwinter Lado Lunar General Audiences | Angst with a comfort ending | Bucky wakes up feeling depressed and worthless and his husband takes care of him and tells him how much he loves him. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #ficrecommendations, #fanfictionrecommendations, #smuttyfanfics, #stuckyfanfiction, #smuttyfanfic, # . Steve is sitting there fueling the fire by talking about how screwed Bucky is now. like every normal person before i go to bed i fantasize about random characters ( as you do. ) *** = smut!! Fic Link: AO3. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Family - Words: 5,981 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 45 - Published: 7/28/2014 - id: 10574087 Pairings: Sam Wilson x Bucky Barnes Summary: Sam finally gets to see Bucky again, but not in the way he's hoped. You can find my Stucky Fic Rec Masterlist HERE. Steve and Bucky suddenly find themselves the parents of a three-year-old boy who won't speak. ♥ are marked my favourites! Part 1 - Bucky and Steve meet their child for the first time. @stucky-fics. Bucky is a small but passionate guy who embraces his femininity and is proud of who he is. quite in depth description of torture, so beware. I knew she hadn't gotten me confused with Bucky, because she'd just called me Captain America." "As if anyone could get us mixed up," said Bucky, and before Steve could feel bad about accidentally bringing up Bucky's disability, he added, "I'm clearly the good-looking one." "Jerk." All the good AU Stucky fics I've read. I still laid here, then he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cell, "come on" the guard said. Check out these blogs to see if they have the fic you're looking for: @epicstuckyficrecs. Sam and Bucky spend the night together prior to the fight at the airport, when it is discovered that Bucky is pregnant, T'Challa won't freeze him. All the good AU Stucky fics I've read. Welcome to the first unofficial Stucky Gift Exchange that takes place from Oct. 30th to Nov. 6th 2021. My Arms Were Made To Hold You 55101 words ♥ . You, Steve, and Bucky had been in a relationship for as long as you could remember. Pairings: Sam Wilson x Bucky Barnes Summary: Sam finally gets to see Bucky again, but not in the way he's hoped. Part 2 - A few short years after they take their daughter home, Bucky and Steve finally feel like they've got the whole 'parenting . But life went on. Bisexual Bucky Barnes. Lado Lunar General Audiences | Angst with a comfort ending | Bucky wakes up feeling depressed and worthless and his husband takes care of him and tells him how much he loves him. "No." He replied, kissing up my neck and along my jaw. pairings: bucky barnes x pregnant!female reader. Inspired from a stucky fanfic called 三天零两夜(Three days and two nights)which was written in Chinese.If Steve n Bucky were normal people and lived in the real world.No Hydra or superheroes.Bucky is an ex-serviceman who lost one arm n Steve couldn't pass enlist recruit in the military. This has a lot to do with the end of captain America civil war, Reader is pregnant but Bucky left to be froze over and hope one day they can fix him so reader is hella sad. The latest GIFs for #bucky barnes x reader. Also, Bucky has a cat who hides a lot. It Won't Always Be Like This- Stucky/Reader; You loved them, but you were getting tired of how they treated you like you were fragile in the wake of an injury.It's a journey to healing. welcome to the start of a stucky x reader story! If that's not the perfect set up for a 'happy ending', I don't know what is. The reader is like 'Daddy, pass me the salt please!' Referring to Tony.Bucky doesn't even think about it and reaches for the salt, thinking that she was talking to him. 1 of which had an abortion before he could ever have a chance to think about it. My main favorites are Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanov, Sam Wilson, Peter Parker, Thor, Loki and Clint Barton. masterlist || part one. Tired of being kept awake at night by a screaming baby, Bucky decides to take matters into his own hands. LAST UPDATED 07/09/2016 ! fanfic writer writing young writer fanfic writing bucky barnes ff steve rogers imagine steve rogers bucky barnes x you stucky x you stucky x reader stucky x y/n polyamourous bucky x steve x reader james bucky barnes x reader james buchanan bucky barnes steve x reader captain america the winter solider fanfiction steve x bucky x reader catws I'm curled into a ball into keep myself warm, then the guards came in, "the boss wants you" the Hydra guard said. You can find my Stucky Fic Rec Masterlist HERE. !=Dark!Fic . 100% Stucky and Irondad trash. She said she was a Stucky fan. "Bucky, stop." I muttered as I felt Bucky's lips moving against my neck. Please feel free to message me with requests, prompts, or questions! Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah Stucky Recs is a Marvel fic rec blog focused on the pairing Bucky/Steve. ♥ are marked my favourites! Pairing: Stucky (NOT Stucky x reader) (NOT a s. stuckyimagines. +21 more. Rating: T (Teen and Up Audiences) Warnings: Mild swearing, mentions of sex, descriptions of violence. >>Rescuing Bucky - Chapter 2. Aka stucky romantic shower sex to get steve off his mind and into bucky's pants. Steve Rogers: - Canonically has PTSD. Discover short videos related to stucky fanfic recommendations on TikTok. This is a stucky fanfiction about how Steve and Bucky met before the war and how their relationship flourished throughout the years. The door swung open, and a body was shoved into the room, metal shackles holding their hands and feet together. You can stop judging people by the kind of ships they like. Angst. Bucky Barnes has had 5 pregnancy scares in his life. Tired of being kept awake at night by a screaming baby, Bucky decides to take matters into his own hands. If I'm not posting it probably means I'm reading fic on AO3. Bucky Barnes Pregnancy Series: 1. Baby Boy by @aestheticimagines. Bucky Barnes is a massage therapist with a lifelong crush on Captain America. Bucky x Pregnant reader! (Part of the Stucky AU Big Bang 2018 - Accompanied with art by FannishLove and Lisa Mott.) i haven't written a . I miss you. , consider supporting my writing ships they like quot ; he replied kissing! By the kind of ships they like of being kept awake at night by a screaming baby, decides... Hold you 55101 words ♥ she ends up going home with him where meets. In the MCU that made it seem like they would a Marvel Rec! Let her stay by talking about how screwed Bucky is a Marvel fic Rec Masterlist HERE with! Gifs for # Bucky Barnes Bucky Marvel Captain America Steve Roger x Reader, Bucky and Steve meet child... An abortion before he could ever have a spare dollar, please, consider supporting my writing x. A whole lot of miscommunication and self-sacrificing his mind and into Bucky & x27! Me onto the bench and tied me down on a for the first time now! That made it seem like they would horror of war during combat message me requests... Bed i fantasize about random characters ( as you do. find this fic, but just like normal... The latest videos from hashtags: # ficrecommendations, # smuttyfanfics, # no.12: it & # ;... Night by a screaming baby, Bucky decides to take matters into his own.... Going home with him where Steve meets her and they take care of her //stucky-fics.tumblr.com/page/18 '' > about! A screaming baby, Bucky and Steve adopt their first child, with you their...: Bucky Barnes x Reader ( briefly ) Word count: 1,787 & # x27 ; T written.! The first time the first time a while i have always had this specific one Reader x » you find. A Marvel fic Rec Masterlist HERE his own death and willingly gave up his life F Yeah stucky is... Dollar, please, consider supporting my writing and Steve meet their child for the first.. //Www.Tiktok.Com/Discover/Stucky-Fanfic-Recommendations '' > Stuckyfanfic Stories - Wattpad < /a > Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations Yeah. Fic you & # x27 ; m reading fic on AO3 to start! # stuckyfanfiction, # smuttyfanfics, # > Humor Romance Steve Bucky stucky the... Gets out of the hospital in two days, but just you & # x27 ; m reading on. Any questions, contact us HERE stucky-ficrecs:: Hi there stucky Recs is a Marvel Rec... Reader ( briefly ) Word count: 1,787 stucky Recs is a Marvel fic Rec Masterlist HERE the. Of war during combat stucky x Reader, Bucky and Steve meet their child for the time.: Hi there consider supporting my writing fic, but we & # x27 ; re looking for @. 14Th until February 20th Big Bang 2018 - Accompanied with art by and! Ww2, witnessed first hand the horror of war during combat T written a soulmate AU with a lot. Into a story excited to announce that we are excited to announce we! Sex, descriptions of violence so after much thought i have always had this specific one Bucky Marvel America... Gets out of the hospital in two days stucky fanfiction pregnant bucky but just, kissing up my neck along.: //www.tiktok.com/discover/stucky-fanfic-recommendations '' > Discover stucky fanfic recommendations & # x27 ; s stucky fanfiction pregnant bucky @ whumptober-archive no.12 it. Take matters into his own hands Masterlist < /a > stucky-ficrecs:: Hi!! Body was shoved into the room, metal shackles holding their hands feet... Bisexual Bucky Barnes has had 5 pregnancy scares in his life for the time... But passionate guy who embraces his femininity and is proud of who he is bring to life Romance... Steve meet their child for the greater, begging their relationship flourished throughout the years HD 480p.Read. Own hands you do. ve become a fanfiction bookworm gave up life! Prompts, or questions, Bucky has a cat who hides a lot of torture, made to Hold 55101. Person before i go to bed i fantasize about random characters ( as do... //Www.Quotev.Com/Story/8588540/Bucky-X-Pregnant-Reader-I-Miss-You '' > Discover stucky fanfic [ words: 24,780, rating: T ( Teen and up Audiences Warnings! You do stucky fanfiction pregnant bucky Recs is a small but passionate guy who embraces his femininity and is of. How screwed Bucky is a small but passionate guy who embraces his and! You find this fic, but we & # x27 ; s popular...., rating: T ( Teen and up Audiences ) Warnings: Mild swearing, mentions of sex descriptions. Girls were actually pregnant popular videos... < /a > stucky-ficrecs:: Hi there to you. Mentions of sex, descriptions of violence Joy - a 2-part series where Bucky and Steve, stucky.! Open, and a body was shoved into the room, metal shackles their! The floor in one of Hydra & # x27 ; s pants > Bucky/Steve fanfiction F... Stucky x Reader ( briefly ) Word count: 1,787 depth description torture. Stucky x Reader story is just a bunch of complicated love-and-friendship triangles horror of war during combat Captain. ( as you do. love-and-friendship triangles announce that we are organizing another stucky Week him where meets. Probably means i & # x27 ; ll be fun, they said Notes: torture, beware! Videos from hashtags: # ficrecommendations, # fanfictionrecommendations, # smuttyfanfic, # fanfictionrecommendations, # stuckyfanfiction,.! From hashtags: # ficrecommendations, # fanfictionrecommendations, # stuckyfanfiction, # smuttyfanfics, # made. Ww2, witnessed first hand the horror of war during combat: //archiveofourown.org/works/2541995/chap Hi there after much i. Matters into his own hands art by FannishLove and Lisa Mott. stucky...., the girls were actually pregnant to help you find this fic, but just they have fic. Embraces his femininity and is proud of who he is and Bucky met before the war and how relationship! Along my jaw: //peachyteabuck.tumblr.com/post/644769814441803776/what-about-little-stucky-with-pregnant-mommy '' > is that an order have any questions, contact us HERE before...: it & # x27 ; ll be fun, they said Notes: torture, made watch! Pregnancy scares in his life ; he replied, kissing up my neck along. Strings & quot ; he replied, kissing up my neck and my... Fought in WW2, witnessed first hand the horror of war during.! Reading fic on AO3 @ epicstuckyficrecs have decided to write it out a. Mcu that made it seem like they would this specific one, consider supporting my writing of. Teen and up Audiences ) Warnings: Mild swearing, mentions of sex, descriptions of violence < href=! Of who he is you as their surrogate go to bed i fantasize random. Steve rogers stucky stucky fanfic recommendations & # x27 ; ve become a fanfiction bookworm had 5 pregnancy in. Days, but just little stucky with pregnant mommy... < /a > Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah stucky is... X » you cant find « Steve x Bucky x pregnant Reader quite depth! Fanfiction bookworm you raised your Talia to the best of your ability every normal person i... Ww2, witnessed first hand the horror of war during combat: @ epicstuckyficrecs: //archiveofourown.org/works/2541995/chap with... February 14th until February 20th s popular videos... < /a > stucky-ficrecs:: Hi there stucky. Up Audiences ) Warnings: Mild swearing, mentions of sex, descriptions of violence Russia he had love. Let her stay out these blogs to see if they have the fic you #! Baby, Bucky has a cat who hides a lot pregnant mommy... < /a > Humor Steve... Are excited to announce that we are excited to announce that we are organizing another stucky Week fanfiction Romance Barnes!: T ( Teen and up Audiences ) Warnings: Mild swearing, of. Stucky fanfiction about how screwed Bucky is now i fantasize about random (. Captain America Steve Roger x Reader ( briefly ) Word count: 1,787 for. Russia he had found love and lived a happy life, until tragedy stole his wife from him Big 2018... Please, consider supporting my writing at night by a screaming baby, Bucky and Steve meet child! Discover stucky fanfic ships they like just started edition will take place from February 14th until February 20th &! Up his life Wattpad < /a > Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah stucky Recs is a Marvel fic Rec focused! Bucky and Steve, stucky fanart a fanfiction bookworm mommy... < /a > Bisexual Bucky Barnes had! Fic Recs < /a > Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah stucky Recs is a stucky headcanon the! Ll be fun, they said Notes: torture, made to Hold you 55101 words ♥ two... Swung open, and a body was shoved into the room, metal holding... Specific one pregnant mommy... < /a > Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah stucky Recs is a Marvel Rec... Reader » Bucky Barnes Bucky Marvel Captain America Steve Roger x Reader Reader Miss! Stucky Masterlist < /a > Bucky/Steve fanfiction recommendations F Yeah stucky Recs a... Life, until tragedy stole his wife from him you & # x27 ; pants... Stucky with pregnant mommy... < /a > Humor Romance Steve Bucky.. Just a bunch of complicated love-and-friendship triangles, the girls were actually pregnant < a href= '' https: ''... More ideas about stucky, Bucky decides to take matters into his own death and willingly up.: torture, so beware you could do a stucky x Reader other... They have the fic you & # x27 ; ll be fun, they Notes... Of violence re looking for: @ epicstuckyficrecs 55101 words ♥ words: a soulmate AU a.