Today they host over 2 million websites, and process over 1500 support tickets, 1000 phone calls, and 3000 chat requests per day. Tickets can only be raised by a customer support agent if they decide your problem is complicated enough to be escalated to senior support. NameHero and SiteGround: Summary SiteGround offers phone support to its clients for Sales, Billing and Technical inquiries. 30 Day Priority Support With SiteGround's GrowBig plan and above, you get access to their 30-day priority support, where their speedy Priority Support team helps sort out whatever issues you may have. During December, SiteGround Hosting: Announced a giveaway of five branded portable speakers. Their servers used to be great too, but unfortunately this has changed dramatically for the worse. While this may seem sufficient, in practice help is only available via live chat or telephone initially. SiteGround claims to offer superior and best customer support in the whole web hosting industry. SiteGround is shocking in how fast they are to respond. Support is available via chat, phone and tickets 24/7, making it the winner of two Stevie Awards for customer service in 2020. Today they host over 2 million websites, and process over 1500 support tickets, 1000 phone calls, and 3000 chat requests per day. You can reach our phone representatives by logging into your Client Area and clicking on the question mark icon, located at the top right of each page.Please choose the category that best fits your specific issue and follow the flow. That fast response time to support tickets is a crucial part of SiteGround's support policy. Everybody will be able to see its contents. Clean all WordPress sites hosted under your Siteground account I had a few issues with my websites and both of them solved them very quickly. A2 Hosting vs SiteGround - Support. Some of the helplines are live chat, phone support, and helpdesk tickets. When you pay for SiteGround, you only get the intro price for 1-3 years. Siteground all the way customer support is great. Where to find my Support history - SiteGround KB Where to find my Support history To view your Support history, go to your Client Area -> Help Menu -> View Help Center -> Support History tab. SiteGround Support. Siteground people seemed genuinely trying to help and is willing to go the extra mile, especially their technical ticket feature where they could post the issue to more experienced people to solve. SiteGround Security. Limited availability : Our support will have limited availability between December 20th, 20201 and December 23rd, 2021 for reasons related to the ongoing global . The review s of SiteGround are complimentary, making statements like "Simple to Manage" and "Pleasant to Troubleshoot". How to post a support ticket? SiteGround offers 24/7 support via 3 modes: tickets, live chat and phone. An unexpected journey through powerlessness, expeditiousness and hope! 28004 Madrid. Absolutely, Yes! . They are literally fast and customer support as per their claim. If you value the opinions of the experts, then this hosting is an excellent choice as it is very reliable and offers top . On another host, I have been using Akeeba Backup to FTP the backup file to a remote Synology NAS FTP server behind a dynamic . Speed My opinion of SiteGround just dropped even more. Tickets are a really useful option to have for for finicky technical issues, and SiteGround's 10-minute reply guarantee is a rarity. They always have someone available to answer a chat or to pick up the phone whenever someone needs assistance. The average page load time of Hostgator was 3.11 seconds while it was 3.19 s for Siteground. 1166, Sofia. Sofia (Bulgaria) SiteGround Hosting EOOD. 6 Olimpiyska Str. With more than 1.2 billion hostnames registered as of July 2021, the web hosting industry market size is expected to reach $171.4 billion by 2027 compared to the $56.7 billion it was worth in 2019. Because MariaDB Support Engineers have experience as DBAs and developers, our first-line support personnel are the experts in MariaDB as well as MySQL. ; Won the silver award for Best WordPress Hosting at the Monster's Awards, and its Security Plugin won the silver award for Best Security. Siteground is known for its top-rated customer service which is available via phone, chat, and support tickets. Q. InMotion vs Siteground Pricing. Here are the results that we found in our page load speed tests. SiteGround ranks 4th among Web Hosting sites. We recommend making SiteGround's GrowBig plan (starts at $5.95/mo before renewing higher) your first choice for shared WordPress hosting on any site with fewer than 30,000 visits a month. Madrid (Spain) SiteGround Spain S.L. Alternatively, for more technical issues, you might need to log in to your SiteGround account and create a support ticket. It's truly unbelievable. So If website owners run across any trouble or need any assistance, SiteGround provides a 24/7 support service. SiteGround also offers instant phone or chat support. In Site Tools, you have to go to "Services > Hosting > Manage > Stats" tab to get the statistics. UPDATE: This method of contacting them no longer works and they've complicated it even more. Support is provided by the same developers writing the software, all of which live in Europe. When needed, a ticket can be posted following these steps: Log in to your Client Area. Helpdesk tickets. Their support staff is also very responsive and overall, we're satisfied with their performance. They help out with issues they don't need to, and they go as far as fixing WordPress issues for you. However, this support is mainly for WordPress beginners for solving common WordPress issues and popular WordPress themes and plugins. SiteGround was founded in 2004 by Tenko Nikolov, Reneta Tsankova, and Nikolay Todorov when they were back in university. SiteGround offers phone support to its clients for Sales, Billing and Technical inquiries. I'm leaving Siteground because the support now sucks and they are charging me $299 per year for a GoGeek plan that is advertised for $144 per year. Bluehost Reviews - Why you should pick it instead of Siteground or Dreamhost - Bluehost Support Ticket Among the earliest web hosts started in 1996, Bluehost has ended up being the biggest trademark name when it concerns WordPress hosting. ( click to enlarge ) SiteGround GoGeek customers can contact the 24/7 helpdesk via phone, live chat, and the ticketing system. You can still file tickets, but we cannot respond to them, outside of our working hours. I've never faced any downtime from the last 11 months. Currently, they've grown their staff to over 400 employees. With SiteGround's SuperCacher system, you can use wildcard characters to easily exclude entire sitemaps from being cached. Hence, SiteGround comes with strong support options to assist you in the journey of starting a website. A2 Hosting offers an Money-Back Guarantee while SiteGround offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. September 9, 2016. You can reach out to their support team 24x7 via live chat, phone call, and support ticket. In addition to 24/7 phone and live chat support and its own knowledge base, SiteGround also offers dedicated tutorials for different tasks and tools, to help you take your site to the next level. SiteGround tickets btw are created by their expert admins who take pride in the tickets they successfully complete for you, so you have a real person to respond to with any questions. The review s of SiteGround are complimentary, making statements like "Simple to Manage" and "Pleasant to Troubleshoot". r/webhosting. The ticket. "Prize Worthy Customer Support" and "Stress-Free Experience" are other descriptions of SiteGround hosting service on hostingadvice.com.. Their live chat support and phone support is instantaneous. SiteGround Support and Customer Service. You get support tickets filled out faster than you can say "server" and an attention to detail that goes above and beyond. 74.6k. You'll see high praise for SiteGround's customer support service everywhere. With SiteGround's higher-end plans like GoGeek, users get access to the provider's priority support team that includes its most-experienced support representatives. Currently, they've grown their staff to over 400 employees. The SiteGround live chat, 24/7 tickets, and phone support are some charms of using it. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information. You get honest, timely, personable, nice support always at SiteGround Step 5: Preview the New Site This is a place to discuss everything related to web and cloud hosting. We've written this comprehensive SiteGround review after testing all major WordPress hosts and hosting with SiteGround for five years. If you give them permission, they can even access your system and help you . Our Support Engineers are tightly integrated with the MariaDB engineering team. To get any help from the SiteGround support team, you can first log into SiteGround's User Area » Support » Contact (by scrolling right to the bottom of the support page). ; Announced that all websites that they host are safe from the recent security exploit of the Java library. Post reviews of your current and past hosts, post questions to the community regarding your needs, or simply offer help to your fellow redditors. InMotion and SiteGround both have their own and customizable pricing plan. When your website is up and running then it is in the benefit of your business that the website is running smoothly even with the slow internet connectivity. Reply. A2 Hosting has their Guru Crew and SiteGround has one of the most intensive training programs for their customer . Winner: While InMotion doesn't offer ticket support, SiteGround offers help desk tickets. Continuing the accessibility issue, previously you can simply click on "Support" tab and create ticket in your hosting account. A. Contact Our Support Team - SiteGround Tutorials Contact Our Support Team When you need advanced technical help for issues that can't be resolved with our knowledge base, you can always count on our friendly support agents. SiteGround Support. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, and please let me know if more information is needed. When your website is up and running then it is in the benefit of your business that the website is running smoothly even with the slow internet connectivity. In addition, the SiteGround support system is pretty fast and reliable. If support doesn't know the answer (a common issue these days) they just don't answer the question. The starting price of SiteGround is $4.99 per month. They also have extensive documentation that walks you through every aspect of web hosting with SiteGround. They provide assistance 24/7 via chat and tickets; phone support is available as well. The SiteGround support team has done an exceptional job over the years, and it continues to help customers exceptionally well through 24/7 live chat, phone, and tickets. Their support team is remarkably good at offering quick, helpful, and knowledgeable support to their customers. Thanks! SiteGround is a holding of companies registered in the USA, UK, Bulgaria, and Spain that manages four offices and several datacenter locations around the world. For troubleshooting of your most complex issues, you will be directed to contact our most advanced technicians over our ticketing system. SiteGround gets high marks for its knowledgeable support staff. They are a main 'WordPress' advised hosting supplier. Performance. SiteGround's security measures include free SSL and 24/7 server monitoring. The starting price of InMotion is $5.99 per month. If you value the opinions of the experts, then this hosting is an excellent choice as it is very reliable and offers top . Likewise, through the live help feature, you get access to live chat, phone support, and the helpdesk tickets option. In a few minutes, they will run a new scan and inform you of the results. Their goofy setup has just kept getting goofier. Posted in 'Akeeba Backup for Joomla!'. Plus, . I just switched from interserver who was good and cheap but not wordpress oriented as I liked. Does SiteGround Provide a High-Speed Hosting Service? You can reach our phone representatives by logging into your Client Area and clicking on the question mark icon, located at the top right of each page.Please choose the category that best fits your specific issue and follow the flow. Got SiteGround suspension email?Is your Siteground account suspended due to malware infection? SiteGround support In comparison, Namecheap offers 24/7 live chat and a ticket system, as well as video tutorials, but those are only available on YouTube. SiteGround's Client Area has a simple and intuitive design intended to help customers in diagnosing and solving their problems. SiteGround engineered an in-house chat software that allows users to select and rate thoroughly vetted customer service agents with whom they've worked previously. 1. The company wrote its own ticketing system, as well, which comprises an algorithm designed to select appropriate technical support representatives for specific tasks. It sticks to live chat and email or ticket support only, so you can't contact anyone over the phone. SiteGround has focused a lot on the WordPress community offering lots of extra performance and features for WordPress users from their smallest plans on up. That gives them direct access . SiteGround offers 24/7 support tickets, live chat, and phone support. Tickets will get replied within minutes (as opposed to hours). If the site is clean they will re-activate your site right away. For years their first tier support was horrible. When it comes to loading speed and uptime, Siteground looks flawless. Got SiteGround suspension email?Is your Siteground account suspended due to malware infection? He was pleasantly surprised when he found that they are transparent across every range of channel from phone support, to live chat, and support tickets. Wow. "Prize Worthy Customer Support" and "Stress-Free Experience" are other descriptions of SiteGround hosting service on hostingadvice.com.. SiteGround offer supports 24 ⁄ 7 via telephone, ticket, and online chat. SiteGround offers you the following benefits: you can contract the service for periods from 1 month to 36 months with discounts for each option. SiteGround stands out for having tech tickets, which allow you to receive personalized professional support for any issues you're having. I had a very long conversation with five different support agents in the same thread regarding this issue. Comparable Customer Support was important to Nate and he was skeptical that SiteGround could live up to the hype at such a low price. Almost 100% uptime recorded. They offer free SSL, managed WordPress, and 24/7 support (phone/email/chat) for all customers. Initially I even had the thought of continuing using bluehsot instead of going through all the migration which i thought would be troublesome. To provide the ultimate experience for you, we have designed our platform with the latest technology available. I can boldly say that Siteground support is fast because in my 2017-2018 time spent using Siteground. SiteGround's support agents will provide 24/7/365 days assistance via their live chat, their email support/ticket system, and their phone support. SiteGround used to have great support, but not anymore. Of course get cloudflare but make sure you get cloudflare through siteground if that is where you are going and your site will have to be on www as opposed to non www in order to use mem caching. They have capable and well-prepared people in their support team who are friendly and hold a positive attitude. The support used to be excellent, but in the past year it's gotten terrible. I've also used WPEngine for several years for a WordPress site and am really happy with them! InMotion Pricing. Support and Priority Support. Their second tier support was good, but only after you had 4-5 touches on the ticket to help them understand what you were trying to do. From that page you can find transcripts of all your Support chats and tickets. From shared hosting to bare metal servers, and everything in between. SiteGround's support site has long lists of tutorials . SiteGround is one of the pioneers to provide blatantly fast hosting speed to all its users. SiteGround offers Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated, Cloud and WordPress hosting. As for customer support, SiteGround, offers 24/7 chat, phone support, tickets, email and a comprehensive knowledge base filled with tutorials and guides. Our sophisticated hosting solutions are crafted for personal websites, online businesses, web development agencies, and enterprise projects. They reply within 15 minutes on average and in the majority of the cases the issues get resolved with a single reply. And the support ticket response is less than 10 minutes which is fastest in the industry. While other . For months. (SiteGround) ticket to hell cont'd) - not mentioning the numerous failed tries from . SiteGround has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 462 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The average response time for a support ticket is 8 hours! Therefore, SiteGround offers its customers top-notch support. In general, you have to navigate through different screens for each activity which you were doing with single click before. SiteGround is partnered with Google Cloud, and so you can get an ultra-fast network with SSD persistent . SiteGround was founded in 2004 by Tenko Nikolov, Reneta Tsankova, and Nikolay Todorov when they were back in university. Projections say that the industry will have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.5% between 2020 and 2027. In our guide, learn about various reasons for suspended siteground account & how to fix siteground web host suspended site issue. Both services offer 24/7 customer support. I like their staging and live environment feature, their speed, customer service, laser . I'm leaving SIteground for good. SiteGround's StartUp plan is only good for hosting 1 single low-traffic website. They are renowned for their fast support, and our own experiences show that they usually respond to tickets within 5-10 minutes, although we have only ever used plans that come with their Premium Support as standard. I have never been a big fan of SiteGround. Sometimes they answer simply to keep the tickets closed, without trying to understand your issue. Customer support is also strong: A2 Hosting's Guru Grew support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year by phone, email, online chat or ticket. A2 Hosting vs SiteGround: Customer Support. Calle Prim 19. All my support tickets were replied on the average time of 10-15 minutes, and it's not an automated reply, it's a real-life technician already giving me solutions to my problems. Ticket Support: Email Support: Phone Support: Live Chat: Free Website Migration: Priority Support Available: Customer support is one of the strengths of both A2 Hosting and SiteGround. Sometimes if you are lucky, you get an abstract answer after 1 hour and then you wait for hours and hours for the next reply. Currently, SiteGround has 400+ Employees, processes 3000+ Chat Support Requests, 1500+ Support Tickets/Emails, and 1000+ Phone Calls every single day. SiteGround Pricing. WordPress users will be happy to know that this host provides advanced WordPress-related support. From "Senior Technical Support" to "Technical Support Supervisor" and back again, it took three Gurus to fix the mess of Guru [S] and bring me back to square one. Brendan says. Tickets are a really useful option to have for for finicky technical issues, and SiteGround's 10-minute reply guarantee is a rarity. ; Announced a giveaway of tickets for a football match. Support over our ticketing system is available 24/7. If you still need assistance or any other help, please feel free to open a new support ticket, and we will be more than happy to assist. It's reliable, performant, and technically cutting-edge, with very . Monday, 20 January 2014 21:51 CST. Click on Help Menu. So if you're on SiteGround's hosting now, expect a large bill once your renewal prices come . It would be great if someone could get this fixed with them, as it's a major pain and waste of time to have to manually renew 150+ tickets. They're a horrible hosting comp. . Our hosting comes with WordPress-specific features customers love and smart development tools that help agencies scale their businesses. Both A2 Hosting and SiteGround offer fast, friendly and helpful support. Both SiteGround and A2 Hosting offer Money Back Guarantees. SiteGround is having issues with renewing tickets, and don't seem to know what's wrong. Support is available via chat, phone and tickets 24/7, making it the winner of two Stevie Awards for customer service in 2020. It is available by phone, live chat, or through a support ticket. SiteGround comes with live chat support, so you can contact them to help them clear your cache. Table of Contents show. SiteGround stands out for having tech tickets, which allow you to receive personalized professional support for any issues you're having. The Worst Page load time of Hostgator was 13.8 seconds, while it was 11.22 s of Siteground. Enable JavaScript to Continue . With SiteGround, you don't have to wait more than a few seconds for the next available operator. Thank you. SiteGround hosting is your ticket to a high-performance website that's easy to manage. Service 66. This is a public ticket. Siteground is responsive to support tickets and our website is so much faster on this setup than on our old hosting site. If you get decent traffic or are running any high CPU plugins, StartUp probably won't have enough server resources and you could end up getting CPU overages.But if it's a small site using lightweight plugins, and you don't need the features that come with GrowBig/GoGeek, StartUp is easily the best hosting . It's also faster to get help from SiteGround's 24/7 live chat support or you can contact support by phone and ticket, but you need to log into the user area first to submit a ticket. If you have any queries, complaints or feedback, you can anytime reach out to SiteGround's 24/7/365 Days Customer Care Service. We are closing this support ticket. Consumers satisfied with SiteGround most frequently mention customer service, support team and response time. All three hosts perform well when it comes to speed and uptime. Bluehost Support Ticket. SiteGround offers 24/7 support via live chat, ticket and phone, too, although it's a little more awkward to access than usual. Their customer support includes 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket-based email support. To provide the ultimate experience for you we have designed our platform with the latest technology available. Their team will also assist with site migration (a service that I have taken advantage of in the past and was thoroughly pleased with). SiteGround offers you the following benefits: you can contract the service for periods from 1 month to 36 months with discounts for each option. Yearly, that's $179.88, $299.98, and $539.98. An excellent way to make your decision between A2 Hosting vs SiteGround is to just test the service for yourself risk-free with these money-back offerings. Making it the winner of two Stevie Awards for customer service which is Right for you via... Seconds, while it was 2.31 seconds of SiteGround //www.websitebuilderexpert.com/web-hosting/comparisons/siteground-vs-godaddy/ '' > Best WordPress Hosting of 2021 Forbes... Ltd < /a > SiteGround Review | TechRadar < /a > support and Priority support their.! Free SSL and 24/7 support ( phone/email/chat ) for all customers service everywhere while this may seem sufficient in. Documentation that walks you through every aspect of web Hosting with SiteGround frequently... Hosts perform well when it comes to speed and uptime, SiteGround comes with WordPress-specific features love... Review 2021 - CNET < /a > the ticket Hosting offer Money Guarantees! Recent security exploit of the results WordPress, and $ 539.98 and offers top also very responsive and overall we... Siteground account & amp ; How to post a support ticket response is less 10... A 24/7 support service everywhere the majority of the pioneers to provide the experience! In diagnosing and solving their problems the experts, then this Hosting is an choice... Continuing using bluehsot instead of going through all the way customer support per! Journey through powerlessness, expeditiousness and hope transcripts of all your support chats and 24/7. Of 2021 - Forbes Advisor < /a > support and Priority support free SSL and 24/7 server monitoring seconds! And everything in between reply within 15 minutes on average and in the majority of the,... Solutions are crafted for personal websites, online businesses, web development,. Migration which i thought would be troublesome vs SiteGround | SiteGround vs GoDaddy which. For good web development agencies, and please let me know if more information is needed 2021!: //www.webnots.com/siteground-site-tools-is-it-worth-to-use/ '' > Akeeba Backup for Joomla //www.siteground.com/support siteground support tickets > SiteGround Review 2021 Forbes. Be troublesome all its users web development agencies, and a helpdesk ticketing system Area has simple... Remarkably good at offering quick, helpful, and so you can out! Hosting offer Money Back Guarantees understand your issue this may seem sufficient, in practice help is only via! Addition, the SiteGround support is mainly for WordPress beginners for solving common WordPress siteground support tickets and popular themes. Well as MySQL several years for a football match can only be raised by a customer support as per claim... And reliable, for more technical issues, you have to wait more a... Its customers top-notch support customers in diagnosing and solving their problems helpdesk ticketing system main...: excellent reputation oriented as i liked is SiteGround to pick up the phone whenever needs! Same thread regarding this issue oriented as i liked hell cont & # x27 ll! Is complicated enough to be great too, but not WordPress oriented as i liked Backup for Joomla of. //Www.Sitesource101.Com/Siteground-Support/ '' > SiteGround all the migration which i thought would siteground support tickets appreciated, and server... - SiteGround KB < /a > the ticket help is only available via phone live! Themes and plugins ) < /a > the ticket activity which you were doing with single click before with click. Namehero and SiteGround both have their own and customizable pricing plan guide, learn various! Switched from interserver who was good and cheap but not WordPress oriented as i.. To discuss everything related to web and cloud Hosting average and in the majority the. Customers top-notch support $ 4.99 per month: //hostingvictory.com/reviews/siteground/ '' > Akeeba Backup for Joomla partnered with cloud! You can find transcripts of all your support chats and tickets team is good! Was 11.22 s of SiteGround s $ 179.88, $ 299.98, and so you get. With very because MariaDB support Engineers have experience as DBAs and developers, our first-line support personnel are experts! Next available operator support < /a > How to contact our most advanced technicians over ticketing. Discuss everything related to web and cloud Hosting the latest technology available wait more than a few,... Of your most complex issues, you have to navigate through different siteground support tickets for each activity which you doing! Area has a simple and intuitive design intended to help customers in diagnosing and solving problems... Addition, the SiteGround live chat, and a helpdesk ticketing system technicians over our system... Average and in the journey of starting a website well when it comes to speed. For a WordPress site and am really happy with them, without trying to your... Service which is fastest in the same thread regarding this issue quick, helpful, and support tickets to metal! Agencies scale their businesses few seconds for the worse are tightly integrated with the MariaDB engineering.! Scan and inform you of the cases the issues get resolved with a single reply well-prepared people in support. And in the majority of the most intensive training programs for their customer staff to over employees... Trying to understand your issue well when it comes to speed and uptime, SiteGround offers customers... 3.19 s for SiteGround more technical issues, you don & # ;! > IBrave vs BlueHost, Hostgator, SiteGround offers 24/7 support ( phone/email/chat ) for all customers help customers diagnosing! A2 Hosting vs SiteGround - support technology available choice as it is available via chat tickets.: //www.techradar.com/reviews/siteground '' > Does SiteGround offer phone support are some charms of using it Worth it minutes..., their speed, customer service, support team is remarkably good offering! Phone, chat, phone and tickets great support, but not WordPress oriented i... Their performance can only be raised by a customer support agent if decide..., $ 299.98, and technically cutting-edge, with very and developers, our first-line support are! In MariaDB as well as MySQL system is pretty fast and reliable an unexpected journey powerlessness. Bluehsot instead of going through all the way customer support is fast because in my 2017-2018 time spent SiteGround. Respond to them, outside of our working hours with their performance > both SiteGround and GoDaddy... < >. 24/7 server monitoring that help agencies scale their businesses hell cont & # x27 ; never. Know that this host provides advanced WordPress-related support escalated to senior support last 11 months, you will be to. Helpful support their customer simple and intuitive design intended to help customers in diagnosing and solving their problems all that... Minutes, they & # x27 ; t have to wait more a... Ultra-Fast network with SSD persistent smart development Tools that help agencies scale their businesses, that & x27... To them, outside of our working hours an unexpected journey through powerlessness, expeditiousness and!. Support is great you don & # x27 ; ve never faced any downtime from last... Single click before not mentioning the numerous failed tries from > both siteground support tickets and...... Tickets, but unfortunately this has changed dramatically for the worse > both SiteGround and A2 Hosting offers Money-Back!, but unfortunately this has changed dramatically for the worse compound annual growth rate ( CAGR ) of 15.5 between. It comes to speed and uptime, SiteGround comes with strong support to! The tickets closed, without trying to understand your issue as i liked, a can! Used to be escalated to senior support will re-activate your site Right.. For all customers support system is pretty fast and customer support is instantaneous SiteGround all migration... Customers top-notch support someone available to answer a chat or telephone initially WordPress. Was 3.19 s for SiteGround i can boldly say that the industry will have a compound growth. | TechRadar < /a > SiteGround all the migration which i thought be... Akeeba Backup for Joomla features customers love and smart development Tools that agencies. Siteground site Tools - is it Worth it solving their problems 3.19 for! For you we have designed our platform with the latest technology available customers in diagnosing solving. The experts in MariaDB as well as MySQL > NameHero vs SiteGround Why... //Www.Akeeba.Com/Support/Akeeba-Backup-3X/Ticket/18860: siteground-and-remote-ftp-ports.html '' > SiteGround used to have great support, but not WordPress oriented as i liked value! Developers, our first-line support personnel are the experts, then this Hosting is excellent... And SiteGround offer fast, friendly and helpful support an excellent choice as it very. You have to navigate through different screens for each activity which you were doing with click... Is one of the pioneers to provide blatantly fast Hosting speed to all its users Google. While SiteGround offers its customers top-notch support the same thread regarding this issue staging and live environment feature, speed. Also have extensive documentation that walks you through every aspect of web Hosting with SiteGround you! & amp ; How to fix SiteGround web host suspended site issue ve also used WPEngine for several years a... Are some charms of using it 24/7 tickets, but not WordPress oriented as i liked our with... They answer simply to keep the tickets closed, without trying to understand your issue SiteGround, you &... Passwords or any other sensitive information have extensive documentation that walks you through every of. Hostgator was 3.11 seconds while it was 11.22 s of SiteGround Analysis December 2021 ) < /a SiteGround. A positive attitude to them, outside of our working hours Best page load time of Hostgator 3.11... Their businesses minutes on average and in the same thread regarding this.. Their problems vs SiteGround - support help you web Hosting with SiteGround, you don & # x27 d. Give them permission, they can even access your system and help you horrible Hosting comp Hosting offer Back... Is pretty fast and reliable who was good and cheap but not anymore and uptime through support.