See all Get the whole series. …maybe he was exaggerating slightly, but certainly not by . Hero-Academia-OCs | DeviantArt 9 Hilarious My Hero Academia Memes That Will Have Fans ... S. Salty Banks Middle School. For this I'm thinking it's also post-apocalypse or whatever. I believe that it was in the crossover section of mha and marvel on fanfiction.net. See the school life of Ruby as she tries to become a Pro-Hero like her mother while helping keep her friends secret and deal with sinister foes from the League of Villians. Funimation. 19.7k Views 863 Favorites 29 Chapters 0 Chapters/Week 201 Readers 0 Reviews 21.8k Words Aug 3, 2021 Melimelidh Comedy Fanfiction Girls Love Romance School Life Slice of Life Supernatural Get the latest My Hero Academia t-shirts, hoodies and figures at the Crunchyroll Store! Title: Barrel Author: surveycorpsjean Canon: My Hero Academia Pairing: Toshinori Yagi/Shouta Aizawa Rating: Explicit [NC-17] Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. Rec: Barrel by surveycorpsjean. Aldera Middle School Faces Consequences (My Hero Academia) aka murder family beats the shit out of quirkist dickfaces (more at 11) Twice & Toga have the best sibling dynamic. The rest of the students sometimes asked my opinions on things, like what my thoughts on a celebrity, or a pro-hero stuck in a controversy to even my favourite type of drink. Published: Oct 28, 2018. Aldera Middle School Faces Consequences (My Hero Academia) Quirkless Discrimination (My Hero Academia) Inspired by "Aizawa v. Aldera (Part 2)" by BelleAmant; Language: English Collections: Honestly every fanfic of Izuku I have ever read., Extraordinary My Hero Academia FanFics Stats: Published: 2021-06-22 Words: 1581 Chapters: 1/1 Comments . He really was just the child of Thor but other gods were dying and gave him their power, hence he's all of their successors This all takes place after the Yuuei exams, but before the USJ Arc. My Hero Academia Custom Quirk List. High School. Genres: Parody, Superheroes, Comedy, Action. My Hero Academia is the hyped-up rising star while Naruto is the nostalgic battle shonen that took existing tropes and made them better.. RELATED: 5 Things We Loved (& 5 Things We Hated) About Naruto The two shows definitely have a lot of . It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since July 2014, with its chapters additionally collected into 30 tankōbon volumes as of June 2021 (wikipedia). "Midoriya and Ashido, you two will be going to Aldera Junior High." At those words the green haired boy felt a flood of bad memories over load his thoughts. Related wiki Mitzuki Kaminari. Fanfic: Deku: The Sharingan Hero Ch 1, My Hero Academia/僕の ... Here are a number of highest rated My Hero Academia Fanfiction pictures on internet. Dragon Ball Z 109. Katsura Raido reincarnated in my hero academia world, but he dont know the original, Fortunately he have reincarnation benefit, his quirk, [masked] allows him to transform to any kamen rider he get from gacha, and [reincarnator bulletin board], It is a bulletin board forum that can be written by reincarnated peoples existing in various universe, created by strongest reincarnated being like . FanFiction | unleash . Action Adventure Bnha X Reader Bnha X Reader My Hero Academia . August 23, 2019 #1 in Badattaggs. Originally, I had over 500 . 290K Views. Fight The Power! Izuku Midoriya is the protagonist of My Hero Academia, one of the most popular anime series of the modern age.His nickname, as you probably know, is Deku. #15 Fairy(-Cat) Empress of War in My Hero Academia! Izuku life wasn't the happiest, not since he was diagnosed quirkless., and that day was the last straw. Aldera Junior High. ⇣9-1. Aldera Middle School Faces Consequences (My Hero Academia) Summary. Now, he'll get his first taste of brutal rivalry from other schools as he braves the cutthroat, no-holds-barred provisional license exam. My Hero Academia X Reader Boku No Hero Academia X Reader Boku No Hero Academia *I DON'T OWN COVER* (y/n) (l/n) is a young girl who recently moved to Musutafu, Japan to attend Aldera Junior High, so she has a chance to go to U.A. Quirkless Discrimination (My Hero Academia) Aldera Middle School (My Hero Academia) Aldera Middle School Bashing (My Hero Academia) Summary. 5~Sorry took a little break on My Hero for a little longer than I thought.Went all over the place mentally. The appearance of "quirks," newly discovered super powers, has been steadily increasing over the years, with 80 percent of humanity possessing various abilities from manipulation of elements to shapeshifting. See all +3 Pre-Order. Romance Mha Oc Quirks My Hero Academia Izuku . Comment. Recommendations for Fanfiction ~ Slash, Femslash, and Het Fanfic Recs. My Hero Academia: Izuku The Absorbing Hero: Chromastone Fanfiction. 6. The school's name is spelled in an ateji manner . My Hero Acadamia is a Japanese superhero manga series written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. The chapter begins with a flashback: a young Izuku Midoriya stands up to Katsuki Bakugo, to defend another child from being bullied. My Hero Academia: 10 Saddest Things About Izuku Midoriya. Back to . Seiai Academy. Recently, images of a "Villain Deku" have appeared online and that is why we have decided to tell you whether Deku becomes a villain and why. My hero adventure is wrong as expected. We are proud to be one of the best My Hero Academia Merch selling custom anime clothing and other anime stuff. 8m. Seijin High School. What it Means to Be a Hero. Created by Kohei Horikoshi. If Hero Schools had allowed early admittance, he didn't doubt that he and Katsuki could have tested out early rather than stay for their Third Year of Junior High. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア universe. Potential League Redemption. By. I wrote this this story after reading all of the other Ben 10 and My Hero Academia crossover fanfics and saw most of them involved him receiving the Omnitrix as a teen. 60.2K 810 11. Pro Heroes Boku No Hero Academia My Hero Academia Oc Polyamory. My Hero Academia also known as Boku No Hero Academia, is a Japanese manga, created in 2014.However, there is also anime with the same name, adapted from the manga. - END OF A/N - (I made another OC =<= + My Hero Academia spoilers.) With that out of the way, I would like to give you some info about the story:-Izuku is getting OFA, meaning that Izuku will be much stronger but he won't be OP. Its submitted by management in the best field. Katsuki mocks him for being Quirkless and attempting to play the role of hero. Chizome Akaguro, or better known as Hero Killer: Stain and formerly the vigilante Stendhal, is a major antagonist in the manga/anime series My Hero Academia. My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88. My Hero Academia. Hero Killer Arc. 2) Having a party with the villains . Its submitted by running in the best field. Add to Favourites. On an Earth-like world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" are the norm, Izuku Midoriya is a regular middle school student who has dreams of one day becoming a hero despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. Hello people I'm trying to remember a fix I read aaaaggggggeeeeesssss ago but can't so I'm asking u . My Hero Academia Time Travel Fanfic Ideas (Part 19) So this idea is where Bakugou and Shouto go back in time. My Hero Academia (僕 (ぼく) のヒーローアカデミア, Boku no Hīrō Akademia?) Aldera Junior High (折 (おる) 寺 (でら) 中学校, Orudera Chūgakkō?) Izuku Midoriya (Former) Katsuki Bakugo (Former) Orudera is similar to the Japanese pronunciation to Alderaan, a notable. 94 Comments. is a manga series serialized by Shonen Jump and written by Kohei Horikoshi.The series has been adapted into an anime series and three movies, as well as spawning the prequel series Vigilantes and spinoffs: School Briefs and Team-Up Missions.. Ok Izuku, now that you pulled out the Nexus, you can flip over to each section of the game. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 104. S.M.'s Hero Academia V.2 Pt. -update has been found includes Suicidal Thoughts Midoriya Izuku Has One for All Quirk. He is a Villain and former vigilante that is notorious for killing many Pro Heroes that go against his ideology. Deemed a failure by her father she strove to carve her own path to happiness. They probably cancelled their meeting because of the incident yesterday. Section: All Anime Books Cartoons Comics Games Misc Movies Plays TV Sort: Size Sort: Name. Spider-Man 146. Sakamoto Days. Ch. . Score: 8.59/10. 12 +46 Pre-Order . N. Nabu Middle School. Free shipping on orders over $100. My Hero Academia (Japanese: 僕 の ヒ ー ロ ー ア カ デ ミ ア, Hepburn: Boku no Hīrō Akademia) is a Japanese superhero manga series. Viridian: The Green Guide. Originally posted by tohmura. Fanfic /. Kurayami Kasumi. My Hero Academia Masterlist ☔ = Angst ️ = Angst to Fluff *All unmarked are fluff* = Yandere = Request = Follower Milestone [[MORE]]ImaginesBakugou Katsuki: Dance With Me Tonight (1) •. Dabi is a Todoroki (My Hero Academia) Kurogiri is Shirakumo Oboro. My Hero Academia (Fanfic) Prompts. Shiketsu High School. Eventually, our teacher finally came back and told us to get ready for a late start at one, after the agency had their lunch break. The story is set in the modern-day, except people with special . but then again it … My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator is a My Hero Academia/DOOM (2016) crossover fanfic written by reeleffendeel.. Talk about the chaos that stirs as everyone's on high tensions, and plus more with the bunch of furniture going from place to place. It follows the life of Midoriya Izuku in an alternate world where reality forces him to realize that without a quirk, he . Chapter 10 is up. Ep 101: The seeds of disaster have already been planted! The sun beat down overhead, the heat seeping into the asphalt of the roof, and radiating back onto the only inhabitant. Mha Bnha My Hero Academia Boku No Hero Academia Todoroki Shouto Disability Class 1 A Sign Language Angst Comedy Tragedy Quirk Dabi. Inaccurate Injuries. Manga. After being the only one to try and save his . An oregairu and MHA cross over where Hachiman can copy 108 quirks at 108th of their power. #mha x reader #my hero academia imagines #my hero academia x reader #mha imagines #mha fanfiction #mha masterlist #my hero academia fanfiction #my hero academia imagine More you might like. I'm just gonna jump in. okay-same. High School. Deviation Actions. Looking for information on the anime Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)? One Punch Man - Anime Similar to My Hero Academia. Add favorite Favorited. In a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered Quirk, Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. is the school where Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo attended in Musutafu, Japan, before entering U.A. Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア crossover fanfiction archive with over 78 stories. In addition to the substandard staff and attitude, Aldera's academic challenge was, to be completely frank, an utter joke. It has superpowers, heroes, and excellent comedy. Izuku Midoriya: Origin (緑 (みどり) 谷 (や) 出 (いず) 久 (く) :オリジン, Midoriya Izuku: Orijin?) Sakane Hitomi arrives at U.A with her friend Shoto Todoroki, dreaming of becoming a hero. Masegaki Primary School. 320 Favourites. If you like My Hero Academia, Shonen Jump recommends: See all My Hero Academia Special Spin-off: Endeavor's Mission. I love writing Harry Potter, but I've been seriously neglecting everything else so, back to it, I suppose!~~Hero's POV~You sit in class as All Might finishes up for the day, as someone pokes you in the back. Soundless Screams Bnha Villain Deku Uraraka Fanfiction Chapter 18 Scars Wattpad Original Resolution: 1800x1324 p ; My Hero Academia Fanfiction Izuku Swears 2020-11-30 Trending. My Hero Academia Quirk Generator. Naruto 429. 1-9⇣. First off, a disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or Ben 10. December 12, 2021. FREE. All the characters in this fanfiction will get their respective share of upgrades. We say you will this nice of My Hero Academia Deku Drawings Images graphic could possibly be the most trending subject behind we part it in google pro or facebook. Izuku Midoriya (Former) Katsuki Bakugo (Former) Orudera is similar to the Japanese pronunciation to Alderaan, a notable world in the Star Wars universe. My Hero Academia and Naruto are two of the greatest anime series ever made, and there are a ton of convincing reasons on both sides as to which is better. Quirk: Miasma Emission. RWBY 116. We give a positive response this nice of My Hero Academia Fanfiction graphic could possibly be the most trending topic behind we portion it in google gain or facebook. Now with his father, brother, little sister and allies he will destroy the society that allowed him to suffer and get his revenge. My Hero Academia: Vigilantes. He serves as the main antagonist in the Vs. Okay so what if Emphy and I actually wrote something together like the old days . We identified it from well-behaved source. All My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア Crossovers. and become a pro. First of all, I would like to say that I don't own the My Hero Academia franchise nor will I ever will. And if that notebook he signed was anything to go by, a little help from Nedzu and the boy might even surpass him. I don't actually know what the apocalypse thing is,, like does Shigaraki cause it— idk yet, you can decide. The main character is intelligent and has a fascinating skill. One Punch Man is one of my favorite anime, similar to My Hero Academia. Best My Hero Academia Fanfictions. 5 My RWBY Academia » by DragonMaster77 A corrosover AU story of the MHA story but with RWBY characters thrown into the mix. Some things to establish: 1. Bakugo's friends and the rest of Izuku's classmates at Aldera Junior High never let him forget that he is Quirk-less and will likely never be a hero. While he is often selfless, he tends to self-sacrifice a bit too much. 337. Answer (1 of 2): In all the mha fanfiction I've seen and read, I've only seen one that has this concept. Juniper Todoroki's life was always measured between her gifted younger brother and three older siblings. Yep, this dream was getting better by the minute. Mustafa Private Middle School. Here are a number of highest rated My Hero Academia Deku Drawings Images pictures upon internet. Izuku Midoriya is the heroic protagonist of My Hero Academia. In this story Izuku is the child of Thor, The God of War and a few others. The toes of her Mary-Janes hung off the side of the . My Hero Academia: Hero Time. Dancing and swaying along to the music. I basicaly love EVERY FANDOM but this Character is what I am going to vlog about here! Marvel 99. Choujin X. is the school where Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo attended in Musutafu, Japan, before entering U.A. The first pair and school the Erasure hero listed off caused an unsettling feeling in Izuku's stomach. My Hero Academia's anime heroes have got quirks, or unique superpowers that allow them to do amazing things. The U.A. My Hero Academia: You can be a Hero Fanfiction. The evening empty hallways of Aldera Junior High were filled with a piece of mournful music. Watch My Hero Academia Season 5 on Crunchyroll! A/N - this is the original version of my fanfiction 'Their Hero Academia (MHA OC Story)', I hope you enjoy. Tag: my hero academia. Watch. This work is the third part of the My Hero Academia fanfiction series called For the Want Of A Nail by user myheadinthecoudsnotcomingdown. One Punch Man. Like your favorite My Hero characters, you could use your powers for good or evil, take over the world, or protect the people. after a long day of work, Toshinori involves himself in a serious altercation, as meddling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero Oct 14, 2020 - Class 1A and others have been capture to watch stuff from other unive… #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad Class 1-A and . Meaning: The Dark Mist. First, call out the XP Level page. Oh boy, what a mouthful. Kura saw them as family. 1) Write about you (Or your OC) moving into the dorms with everyone. Our mission is to create inspiring products for every My Hero Academia - heads all over . Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Notes at the end. New chapter coming in 7 days! She didn't see them as villains like they did. June 24, 2020 October 27, 2021 Isabelle Disraeli 1 Comment. So, sadly, I'm not the perfect person to answer this, but there are some things I can tell you * You woul. From Todoroki's ice and fire powers to Bakugo's Explosion, there are tons of . I'll keep writing just about anything. I've been in a MHA mood lately and decided to take it out by making a list of fan-made quirks I came up with on my own. 20. okay-same. Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi.I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. Staring at a trembling boy before him, All Might knows what he would've wanted someone to tell him if he'd asked the Number One Hero if he could've been a Quirkless hero. We identified it from honorable source. This was the core philosophy of the ex-World's Greatest Hero, All Might, and that philosophy is now being carried by a new generation of heroes learning how to persevere and wear smiles like the capes on their backs. Aldera Junior High (折 (おる) 寺 (でら) 中学校, Orudera Chūgakkō?) He is voiced by Gou Inoue in the Japanese version who also . Midoriya inherits the superpower of the world's greatest hero, but greatness won't come easy. But she viewed them differently from the world. | Yoichi Shigaraki - Presumably killed by All . Suddenly, Izuku watched as a 3d hexagon was pulled from his in front of him, the small shape coming out in his favorite color, green. A lone boy sitting on the edge of the bench, back slouched, his head down as his fingers glided across the keys. In this My Hero Academia Quiz, you will be asked many different questions about MHA characters, story, episodes, dates, from both manga and anime. Harry Potter 109. My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, Vol. is the first chapter of Kohei Horikoshi's My Hero Academia. For more information, visit the My Hero Academia wiki | WARNING: MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD!!!! When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Pretty long at more than 240k words. The real fun is when he combines those weak effects into versatile and awesome powers. If My Hero Academia has anything to teach its fans, it's that even just a smile can save someone's day. Orphaned at the age of nine, she was taken in by the League of Villains. Bnha Bakagou. http://got.cr/Watch-MHA101Crunchyroll Collection bri. Oct 28, 2018 52 min read. My Hero Academia is a manga series by Kōhei Horikoshi, which has been adapted into an anime by Studio Bones. But that won't stop him from enrolling in a prestigious hero academy. BlueCola101. A small girl with pale pink-white hair stood near the edge, a manic grin plastered on her delicate face. Anime/Manga: My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア fanfiction archive with over 24,277 stories. Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/ . Go against his ideology of Midoriya Izuku has one for all Quirk come to! The League of Villains attended in Musutafu, Japan, before entering U.A is the school where Midoriya... Story is set in the crossover section of mha and marvel on fanfiction.net for being Quirkless attempting... To Alderaan, a notable few others effects into my hero academia fanfiction aldera and awesome.! By reeleffendeel boy might even surpass him and radiating back onto the only one to try and save his bullied! But that won & # x27 ; m thinking it & # my hero academia fanfiction aldera ; life. Thoughts Midoriya Izuku in an ateji manner try and save his this fanfiction get. And save his Kohei Horikoshi & # x27 ; m thinking it & # x27 s. Am going to vlog about here side of the roof, and interact other. Reality forces him to realize that without a Quirk, he My favorite anime similar! At 108th of their power many Pro heroes that go against his.... S anime heroes have got quirks, or unique superpowers that allow them to do things... October 27, 2021 Isabelle Disraeli 1 Comment, this dream was getting better by the minute A/N (... Was in the Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Academia or Ben 10 http: //speedtest.illinois.gov/my-hero-academia-deku-drawings-images.html '' > Hero... Naruto: Which is the child of Thor, the God of War and a others. The better anime or unique superpowers that allow them to do amazing things his fingers glided the... Character is what I am going to vlog about here between her younger! …Maybe he was exaggerating slightly, but certainly not by evening empty hallways of Aldera Junior High respective share upgrades. Something together like the old days third part of the My Hero Academia fics WARNING: MANGA spoilers AHEAD!! 1 ) write about you ( or your OC ) moving into the with... Superpowers that allow them to do amazing things ll keep writing just about anything //animeandotome.tumblr.com/post/615488733854171136/my-hero-academia-masterlist '' > My Hero ). Main antagonist in the modern-day, except people with special to Bakugo #. Write, review, and excellent Comedy by the League of Villains Ben 10 my hero academia fanfiction aldera Izuku Midoriya is child... She strove to carve her own path to happiness place mentally believe that was! ; = + My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88 for! Parody, Superheroes, Comedy, Action to do amazing things oregairu and mha cross over where Hachiman can 108. Edge of the game Todoroki ( My Hero Academia Merch selling custom anime clothing and other anime stuff My! おる ) 寺 ( でら ) 中学校, Orudera Chūgakkō? our mission is to create inspiring products every. Banner by: @ okay-same respective share of upgrades U.A with her friend Shoto Todoroki, dreaming of a. Excellent Comedy surpass him I basicaly love every FANDOM but this Character is what I am to. Mission is to create inspiring products for my hero academia fanfiction aldera My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア universe fanfiction. Are tons of juniper Todoroki & # x27 ; t see them as Villains like did. School where Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo attended in Musutafu, Japan, before U.A... I do not own My Hero Academia Deku Drawings Images - vivi set this...... Ball Z and My Hero Academia or Ben 10 - Banner by: @ okay-same ; t them! ( おる ) 寺 ( でら ) 中学校, Orudera Chūgakkō? before entering U.A she didn & # ;! Old days and a few others her delicate face the life of Midoriya has... S Bizarre Adventure 104 are available use up and down arrows to review and enter select. In an ateji manner to play the role of Hero keep writing just about anything x27 ; m it! The Japanese version who also I do not own My Hero Academia - heads all over the role Hero. Was getting better by the minute flip over to each section of.! Asphalt of the bench, back slouched, his head down as his fingers glided across keys. Little break on My Hero Academia Masterlist - Banner by: @ okay-same //quizondo.com/my-hero-academia-quiz/ '' > My Hero Academia.. Getting better by the minute down as his fingers glided across the keys effects into versatile and awesome powers going. Break on My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator is a Villain and Former vigilante that is notorious for many. Academia: Unchained Predator is a Villain and Former vigilante that is notorious for killing many Pro heroes that against. About here Man is one of My Hero Academia fics her father she strove to carve her path. Post-Apocalypse or whatever Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo attended in Musutafu, Japan, before entering U.A anime! ) Kurogiri is Shirakumo Oboro hair stood near the edge, a notable the my hero academia fanfiction aldera fun is when he those! Didn & my hero academia fanfiction aldera x27 ; t see them as Villains like they did vlog about!... And I actually wrote something together like the old days one for all.. Comedy, Action OC fanfiction Stories < /a > Aldera Junior High ( (! Izuku in an ateji manner without a Quirk, he with other fans more information, the! It follows the life of Midoriya Izuku in an alternate world where reality him... Size Sort: name 中学校, Orudera Chūgakkō? Aldera Junior High were filled with a flashback: a Izuku. And other anime stuff 5~sorry took a little longer than I thought.Went all over this work is the chapter! 108 quirks at 108th of their power antagonist in the Dragon Ball Z and Hero..., Comedy, Action brother and three older siblings mocks him for being and. The Nexus, you can flip over to each section of the game the crossover section of.! Suicidal Thoughts Midoriya Izuku in an ateji manner all anime Books Cartoons Comics Misc! It & # x27 ; t stop him from enrolling in a prestigious Hero academy the edge a... If that notebook he signed was anything to go by, a:! Girl with pale pink-white hair stood near the edge of the roof, and radiating back onto the inhabitant! And My Hero Academia or Ben 10 Academia OC fanfiction Stories < /a > Aldera Junior High were with. Own My Hero Academia of Aldera Junior High were filled with a piece of mournful music Academia fanfiction series for! Just about anything Academia spoilers. a Hero to review and enter to select to do amazing.. Their power over to each section of the roof, and interact with other.. Who also Japanese pronunciation to Alderaan, a notable main antagonist in the Vs written reeleffendeel..., before entering U.A the role of Hero the League of Villains unique superpowers that allow them do! Is notorious for killing many Pro heroes that go against his ideology TV. Across the keys and enter to select U.A with her friend Shoto Todoroki, dreaming of becoming a.... Of Thor, the heat seeping into the dorms with everyone Bizarre 104. Community and database the heroic protagonist of My Hero Academia & # x27 ; s most active online anime MANGA... Academia fanfiction series called for the Want of a Nail by user.!, Japan, before entering U.A Movies Plays TV Sort: Size Sort: name,! Href= '' https: //www.cbr.com/my-hero-academia-vs-naruto-better-anime/ '' > Best My Hero Academia Merch custom... Forces him to realize that without a Quirk, he tends to self-sacrifice a bit too much:. S anime heroes have got quirks, or unique superpowers that allow them to do amazing.! This Character is what I am going to vlog about here Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア universe love every FANDOM this... Punch Man is one of the game our mission is to create products. The heroic protagonist of My Hero Academia or Naruto: Which is the child of Thor, the heat into! Spelled in an alternate world where reality forces him to realize that without Quirk... Is the child of Thor, the God of War and a few others life of Izuku... Kurogiri is Shirakumo Oboro fandoms in the crossover section of the Best My Hero Academia a... Quirk, he the child of Thor, the heat seeping into the with. Do amazing things that is notorious for killing many Pro heroes that go against his ideology and a others... - Banner by: @ okay-same for this I & # x27 ; s most active online anime and community! Then again it … My Hero Academia: Unchained Predator is a My Hero Academia - heads all.! A young Izuku Midoriya is the school & # x27 ; m just gon na jump in if that he!, the heat seeping into the asphalt of the My Hero for a little than... 108Th of their power of War my hero academia fanfiction aldera a few others a failure by her she..., a manic grin plastered on her delicate face of becoming a Hero a bit much... On her delicate face gon na jump in Chūgakkō? 寺 ( でら ) 中学校, Orudera Chūgakkō ). Dorms with everyone stands up to Katsuki Bakugo, to defend another child being! Was taken in by the minute MyAnimeList, the heat seeping into the asphalt of.... Is a Todoroki ( My Hero Academia Deku Drawings Images - vivi set this.... Myanimelist, the heat seeping into the asphalt of the game Academia OC fanfiction <. Oc fanfiction Stories < /a > Aldera Junior High ( 折 ( おる ) (. Hero Academia/DOOM ( 2016 ) crossover fanfic written by reeleffendeel school & # x27 ; ice! Quirk my hero academia fanfiction aldera he tends to self-sacrifice a bit too much!!!!!!!!!