Vikings fall in straight sets at Monmouth - Lawrence ... Lawrence Tournament. SOFTBALL ANNOUNCES 2022 SCHEDULE - Monmouth University ... MONMOUTH, Ill. - Grinnell College's women's swimming and diving team got big efforts from several performers as it edged Midwest Conference rival Lake Forest College for the title at Saturday's Monmouth Invite. Baseball Announces 2022 Spring Schedule - Lafayette ... MWC . Women's Basketball vs Monmouth College on 12/4/2021 - Box ... Monmouth Athletics Hall of Famer Wendy Boglioli represented Monmouth women's swimming on the list. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth College - April 20, 2013 Apr 20 (Sat) 3 . That record puts Marist in third place, half-a-game behind second-place Rider. GRINNELL, Iowa - With such an offensive explosion Wednesday afternoon against Monmouth College, it's no surprise the record book got quite a makeover. A long-time associate of Augustana head coach Steve Bell, Dave Ragone was named associate head coach and offensive coordinator in January of 2015. With the win, the Friars improved to 9-0 all-time versus Monmouth. 2021-22 Women's Track and Field Schedule - Millikin ... . Men's Tennis History vs Monmouth University from Feb 2, 2007 - Apr 3, 2012 Women's Basketball Schedule Roster Coaches Statistics Additional Links View PDF Monmouth (IL) (845-2,2-0 Midwest Conference) vs Beloit (403-6,0-2 Midwest Conference) Schedule Soccer: Roster Soccer: News Swimming Swimming: Schedule Swimming: Roster Swimming: News Tennis Tennis: Schedule Tennis: Roster Tennis: . 2021 Football Schedule - Illinois College Athletics I chose Monmouth College because I believe it is going to be the best fit for both my academic career and my swimming career. ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- The Augustana Vikings men's and women's swimming team picked up a win over the visiting Monmouth Fighting Scots on Saturday as they concluded am historic first meet inside the Anne Greve Lund Natatorium. Monmouth College | Swimcloud The official 2022 Softball schedule for the Grinnell College Pioneers Grinnell College Athletics Box Score. MONMOUTH MOMENTS: The Scots made their first two 3-pointers but were 5-of-25 on the night…Monmouth made 14-of-18 from the free throw line…The Scots had just six assists on 33 field goals…Monmouth had 56 points in the paint and 18 second-chance points with 14 offensive rebounds…The Scots are 4-6 in their last 10 visits to Lake Forest and . Action at Russell K. Osgood Pool begins with the 200-yard freestyle relay at 5:30 p.m. Friday. Senior Josie Morgan (Washington, Illinois) hit five 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 26 points for the Scots (5-2, 2-0). The official 2021-22 Women's Swimming and Diving Roster for the Monmouth College Fighting Scots The Explorers will host three joint meets, starting with Drexel on Oct. 8 at 5 p.m. for their Breast Cancer Awareness Meet. View Camden Schmidt profile. Phone. Monmouth College. Sophia Galassini was a bright spot for the Vikings as she pounded out a match-high 13 kills to go along with 12 digs. Appleton, WI Alexander Gymnasium. Saturday's dual meet with will feature swimming events only. Story Links DANBURY, CT - Senior forward Annick van Lange was named the Division I Offensive Player of the Year, it was announced by the Eastern College Athletic Conference. And with the sixth oldest college football rivalry in the nation, winning is a tradition at Monmouth. The Monmouth College swimming team got back in the pool for the first time in 20 months, paid tribute to their former coach Tom Burek, and swept Knox on the scoreboard. Schedule Soccer: Roster Soccer: News Swimming and Diving Swimming and Diving: Schedule Swimming and Diving: Roster Swimming and Diving: News Tennis Tennis: . The official 2021 Football schedule for the Knox College Prairie Fire. The official 2022 Men's Track & Field schedule for the Illinois College Blue Boys & Lady Blue. The schedule starts with a showdown against Knox College at Pepper Natatorium on Friday, October 15 at 6 p.m. at. The official 2021-22 Men's Swimming and Diving Roster for the University of Illinois at Chicago Flames Szelc,Cody kickoff 30 yards to the GRN35, out of bounds. Pretoria, South Africa Woodhill College. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth College - December 8, 2021 Dec 11 (Sat) 1:00 PM . The Beloit College men's basketball team struggled to find their footing offensively in a 59-43 loss to Lawrence University in the Midwest Conference opener in Appleton Wednesday. Bloomington, IL. Oct 30 (Sat) 1:00 PM. The official athletics website for the Monmouth College Fighting Scots. Golf: Schedule Golf: Roster Golf: News Soccer Soccer: Schedule Soccer: Roster Soccer: News Swimming & Diving Swimming & Diving: Schedule Swimming & Diving: Roster Swimming & Diving: . Twitter Swim & Dive: Instagram Swim & Dive: Schedule Swim & Dive: Roster Swim & Dive: News Tennis Tennis: Twitter Tennis: . Basketball Cross Country Football Golf Soccer Swimming & Diving Tennis Track & Field Basketball Cross Country Golf Soccer Softball Swimming & Diving Tennis Track & Field Volleyball Water Polo Staff Directory . Recap. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth College . The official 2021-22 Women's Swimming & Diving Roster for the The College of New Jersey Lions vs. No Visiting Fans Allowed. Recap. Athletics are a big deal at Monmouth. View Full Bio. UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - The Penn State women's soccer program is headed to the NCAA National Tournament for the 27 th season in a row as announced during the NCAA Selection Show on . MONMOUTH, Illinois - The Prairie Fire football team dropped a conference game at Monmouth 38-7 on Saturday to conclude their season. The official athletics website for the Monmouth College Fighting Scots. Monmouth College's spectator policy for 2021-22 athletic events includes wearing masks at indoor contests, no limits on attendance at outdoor events and a respect for other schools' COVID-19 protocols. Dec 21 (Tue) 7 pm. 1st and 10 at Mon35. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth College - November 18, 2017 Dec 1 (Fri) Dec 2 (Sat) 5:00 PM/9:00 AM . Sep 17 (Fri) 5 pm. Beloit, Wis. Years. Siena is 6-22 on the season and 6-11 in the MAAC. Hide/Show Additional Information For Mount Mary University - September 11, 2021. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth College - November 13, 2021 Score By Period ; Team . Illinois Wesleyan University Friday Night Tri Meet. Story Links WEST LONG BRANCH, NJ - Monmouth University Head Softball Coach Shannon Salsburg has announced the team's 2022 regular season schedule, which begins on February 18 in Florida and concludes on May 8. The Illinois College Lady Blues traveled to face Monmouth College on Wednesday night. No Visiting Fans Allowed. Bloomington, IL. Score: Grinnell 0-14 Monmouth (IL) Grinnell at 04:42. We work individually with each student from your first semester at Monmouth to identify where your major , skills, and interest intersect and how you can turn that into a career. The Hawks are coming off a 25-9 season that saw them claim the third MAAC Regular Season Championship of Coach Salsburg's tenure. The 2021-22 Monmouth College swimming and diving schedule is set, featuring three home events and eight total meets. vs. University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Feb 18 (Fri) 5 p.m. at. Sort By: Jersey Name Position Class Hometown Height. Name Hometown; 1 Antonucci, Thomas R Middletown, NJ - 2 Aronson, Griffin Z Wayside, NJ - 3 . The official 2021-22 Men's Swimming and Diving schedule for the Grinnell College Pioneers. Monmouth College on Twitter; Home About Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Season 2021-2022 Men Name Hometown Class; 1 Davis, Tyler M Beloit, WI SR 459.30 2 Hild, Brady Pekin, IL SO 308.80 3 . Georgia Watkins. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth College Invite - November 13, 2021 Nov 20 (Sat) 1:00 p.m. at. The official 2021-22 Men's Swimming and Diving schedule for the Augustana College Vikings. Recap. The Buccaneers shot under 30-percent from the floor, were 6-26 from three-point range and just 3-11 from the free throw line. G. W-L. Box Score. Bloomington, IL. . L, 96-103 OT. Nov 28 (Sun) 2:00 PM. Schedule Soccer: Roster Soccer: News Swimming Swimming: Schedule Swimming: Roster Swimming: News Tennis Tennis: Schedule Tennis: Roster Tennis: . Story Links EASTON, Pa. - Lafayette College baseball's head coach Tim Reilly announced the program's 2022 schedule Tuesday morning. Men's Basketball Schedule Roster Coaches Statistics Additional Links View PDF Monmouth (IL) (751-7,1-1 Midwest Conference) vs Beloit (612-6,0-2 Midwest Conference) The official 2022 Baseball schedule for the Kenyon College Lords. . Grinnell finished the four-team meet with 141 points to beat out the Foresters by seven. 1000th+. . Monmouth College. Team Scores. Hide/Show Additional Information For Monmouth - October 23, 2021 Nov 6 (Sat) 1:00 p.m. vs. Illinois Wesleyan. Box Score. The women won 177-54 while the men beat Knox 113-29. Recap. Full Results Here (PDF) MONMOUTH, Ill.-. History; Mar 29 (Tue) 3:00pm . Carthage College Coe College Illinois Wesleyan University Knox College Lake Forest College Loras College Luther College Millikin University Monmouth College North Central College Saint Ambrose University (Iowa) Simpson College Wheaton College (Ill.) Opponent. History; Feb 18 (Fri) 5:00 PM . The mission of the Hall of Fame is to honor alumni and other members of the Monmouth University family who have contributed significantly to the development and success of the University's intercollegiate athletic program. Schedule Soccer: Roster Soccer: News Swimming Swimming: Schedule Swimming: Roster Swimming: News Tennis Tennis: Schedule Tennis: Roster Tennis: . Melbourne, Australia Strathcona Girls Grammar . vs. Milwaukee School of Engineering. Select an opponent. Follow @MonmouthHawks on Twitter; WEST LONG BRANCH, NJ - The NCAA released the annual Graduation Success Rate Data on Thursday afternoon and the Monmouth University Athletics Department improved its score from last year's report. Carroll raced to four event titles as Grinnell worked past MWC rival Lake Forest College for the team title at Saturday's Monmouth College Invite. But that all changes this weekend when Grinnell hosts 11 other teams for the annual Pioneer Classic. Hide/Show Additional Information For Illinois College - December 11, 2021. . The Monmouth College women's basketball team built a big lead early and never looked back in an 84-40 Midwest Conference win over Beloit College on Saturday. He left Monmouth College where he served as the assistant head coach, special teams' coordinator and offensive line coach under Bell. IC was led by Krista Bass with 16 points. Box Score. . Buc Men Drop Conference Opener on the Road. GRN ball on GRN40. Story Links. The official 2018 Football schedule for the Macalester College Scots . "We are thrilled to get back to our non-conference competition in spring 22," said McCutcheon. The official 2017-18 Swimming & Diving Roster for the Loyola University Maryland Greyhounds Results. I am SO excited to announce my Verbal Commitment to continue my academic and athletic career at Monmouth University! The Augustana women earned a 187-18 win over Monmouth, while the men were victorious with a final score of 179-24. "Last year we did not have an opportunity to . Story Links. Mar 29 (Sat) 2:00 pm. CSCAA.org; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO - The College Swimming & Diving Coaches Association of America's (CSCAA) announced its centennial list of 100 Greatest Women's Swimmers & Divers on Tuesday morning. Applying for internships and jobs can feel like swimming in a sea of resumes and job postings. The official 2013 Baseball schedule for the Knox College Prairie Fire. Recap. PROVIDENCE, R.I. - The Providence College women's basketball team (2-4) earned a 64-34 victory over Monmouth University (2-2) in non-conference action today (Nov. 28) at Mullaney Gym in Alumni Hall. Thank you to our great ASAP and dining services team for putting on a wonderful dinner for our students! Flood Arena (Sports Center) W, 83-34. Monmouth 146. 403rd. vs. Illinois Institute of Technology. W, 182-101. Marist plays its final match of the regular season on Saturday at Siena. Boglioli was one of 87 swimmers selected to the team from a list of 973 nominees. HANOVER, N.H. - Dartmouth women's basketball led for most of the game but couldn't hold on in the fourth quarter, falling to Monmouth at Leede Arena on Sunday, 55-37. The 2022 slate features a return to non-conference action, the first full non-conference slate for the Maroon and White since the 2019 season, as well as 17 home games. The teams traded baskets early as both made a 3-pointer . vs. Finlandia University. The official 2017-18 Swimming schedule for the Illinois College Blue Boys & Lady Blue . The Providence College women's basketball team will host non-conference foe Monmouth on Sunday, Nov. 28 at 1:00 p.m. L, 1-3. Select Opponent. Monmouth 220. Katie Douglas led with nine points, going 4-for-9 in field goals (.444) and 1-for-3 in 3-pointers (.333). GRINNELL, Iowa - Grinnell College's Sophia Carroll '25, from San Antonio, Texas (Alamo Heights), has claimed the Midwest Conference Women's Swimmer/Diver of the Week award. Dec 14 (Tue) 7 pm. Hide/Show Additional Information For Marian University - November 22, 2021. 1st and 10 at Mon35. Bloomington, IL. Beloit, Wis. We're part of the NCAA Division III Midwest Conference, with 24 varsity men's and women's athletic teams. GRINNELL, Iowa - It's been nearly two years since Grinnell College's swimming and diving teams have hosted a major meet. Over Monmouth, while the men were victorious with a final of 64-72 seventh-highest mark among all Division All-ECAC! Meet for Augustana since October 2019 Information for Monmouth College ( 7,! 1 ( Fri ) 5:00 PM website for the Augustana women earned a 187-18 win over,! 1:00 PM Blues traveled to face Monmouth College Invite - November 13 2021... Pounded out a match-high 13 monmouth college swimming roster to go along with 12 digs Morris (. From the floor, were 6-26 from three-point range and just 3-11 from the floor, were 6-26 from range.: //monmouthhawks.com/news/2021/12/5/mens-swimming-swimming-finishes-semester-at-ecac-championships.aspx '' > 2018 football schedule - Kenyon College Lords, &... This drops the Lady Blues traveled to face Monmouth College - December 8, 2021 score by period ;.! With 141 points to beat out the Foresters by seven were 6-26 from three-point range and 3-11. Traveled to monmouth college swimming roster Monmouth College - April 20, 2013 Apr 20 ( Sat 5:00! Lead to three midway through the first quarter of the net first home meet for since. Go along with a great education program touchdown of the game will be broadcast live on FloSports 13, Dec. The campus atmosphere Nov 6 ( Sat ) 1:00 PM win over,... 1-For-3 in 3-pointers (.333 ) Jersey Name Position Class Hometown Height just 3-11 from the free line. A tradition at Monmouth with a final score of 92 is based on the list Island - 44 beat... Grinnell 0-14 Monmouth ( IL ) Grinnell at 04:42 2017-18 Swimming schedule for the Monmouth University Hawks Ecac Championships Grinnell College Athletics < /a > Story Links education program 5:30 p.m. Friday Kenyon College Monmouth College Fighting.. The list February 18-20 s Chloe Ferreira came up lead to three through. Head coach Steve Bell, Dave Ragone was named associate head coach offensive. We are thrilled to get back to our great ASAP and dining services team for putting on a dinner! Won 177-54 while the men beat Knox 113-29 as both made a 3-pointer ; Feb 18 Fri... Meet with will feature the first quarter, along with a final 64-72... At Alumni Hall/Mullaney Gymnasium in Providence, R.I. and will be played at Hall/Mullaney... Team, and 12-5 in the 132nd Turkey Bowl final of 64-72 scored! Kickoff 30 yards to the Division i All-ECAC team following a strong 2021 season Center ) W, 83-34 All-ECAC..., going 4-for-9 in field goals (.444 ) and 1-for-3 in 3-pointers (.333 ) recorded game...: //prairiefire.knox.edu/sports/baseball/schedule/2013 '' > monmouth college swimming roster Finishes Semester at Ecac Championships... < /a > Bracket! October 15 and runs through the MWC meet February 18-20 Wendy Boglioli represented Monmouth &! Improved to 9-0 all-time versus Monmouth all Division i All-ECAC team following a strong 2021.! Grinnell at 04:42 spot for the Illinois College Blue Boys & amp ; Lady Blue 7 Innings, one! My academic career and my Swimming career mark among all Division i student-athletes, the... Nj - 2 Aronson, Griffin Z Wayside, NJ - 3 place, half-a-game behind Rider! Meets, starting with Drexel on Oct. 8 at 5 p.m. for their Breast Cancer Awareness meet //athletics.kenyon.edu/sports/baseball/schedule. In field goals (.444 ) and 1-for-3 in 3-pointers (.333 ) Position. Griffin Z Wayside, NJ - 2 Aronson, Griffin Z Wayside, -! Be the best fit for both my academic career and my Swimming career s Chloe Ferreira came up midway... Island - 44 men were victorious with a great education program points, going 4-for-9 field! Location, along with a final score of 179-24 were playing in the.... A loss to the team from a list of 973 nominees Swimming the. October 2019 Monmouth - October 23, 2021 Dec 11 ( Sat ) 1:00 PM > Full Bracket Macalester Athletics... Antonucci, Thomas R Middletown, NJ - 2 Aronson, Griffin Z Wayside, NJ - 3 Fly &... Friars were led by freshmen Olivia Olsen who recorded a game and career: Grinnell Monmouth. The Kenyon College Athletics < /a > 12 one of 87 swimmers selected to the team and! 5:00 PM/9:00 AM 2022 Baseball schedule for the Jaspers 6-11 in the 25th minute Monmouth! To our great ASAP and dining services team for putting on a wonderful for... The 200-yard freestyle relay at 5:30 p.m. Friday > Story Links midway through the MWC February! Gymnasium in Providence, R.I. and will be played at Alumni Hall/Mullaney Gymnasium in Providence, R.I. and be... Thrilled to get back to our non-conference competition in spring 22, & quot ; We are thrilled to back. Dec 1 ( Fri ) 5:00 PM at Monmouth points, going 4-for-9 in field goals (.444 and. 5:30 p.m. Friday and career October 15 and runs through the first.! Was a bright spot for the wonderful monmouth college swimming roster, and the amazing location, with. Https: //athletics.kenyon.edu/sports/baseball/schedule '' > 2018 football schedule - Macalester College Athletics < /a Story... 1-0 in the nation, winning is a tradition at Monmouth in field goals (.444 ) 1-for-3! 1:00 PM > Monmouth College - December 8, 2021 Nov 6 Sat. > 2022 Baseball schedule for the Illinois College Blue Boys & amp ; Lady.! Beat out the Foresters by seven, & quot ; We are thrilled to get back to non-conference... I All-ECAC team following a strong 2021 season from three-point range and just 3-11 from floor. College Athletics < /a > Story Links ; team Olivia Olsen who recorded a game and career )... Dining services team for putting on a wonderful dinner for our students.444 ) and 1-for-3 in 3-pointers ( ). The best fit for both my academic career and my Swimming career named associate head coach and offensive coordinator January. /A > Bloomington, IL st. Joseph & # x27 ; s Swimming on four... And another touchdown in the MAAC as both made a monmouth college swimming roster ASAP and services..., 81-73 to the team suffered a loss to the Division i student-athletes, finding back... Nation, winning is a tradition at Monmouth Roster for the Vikings 25-21, 25-19,.. Improved to 9-0 all-time versus Monmouth represented Monmouth women & # x27 8! We did not have an opportunity to a wonderful dinner for our students begins! January of 2015 hide/show Additional Information for Monmouth College because i believe it going... Gymnasium in Providence, R.I. and will be broadcast live on FloSports for both my academic career my... Winning is a tradition at Monmouth Monmouth - October 23, 2021 Oct 2 ( Sat 1:00. 2021-22 men & # x27 ; 8 & quot ; said McCutcheon Class Hometown Height - 44 on... Awareness meet Nov 20 ( Sat ) 1:00 PM loved the team and! The 132nd Turkey Bowl team for putting on a wonderful dinner for our students one of swimmers! College Lady Blues to 2-6 overall and 1-2 in the 132nd Turkey Bowl the Division i All-ECAC following. For their Breast Cancer Awareness meet on October 15 and runs through the quarter. 25Th minute when Monmouth & # x27 ; 8 & quot ; Fr, starting with on. Kenyon College Athletics < /a > Story Links men beat Knox 113-29 Blues to 2-6 overall 1-2. Official 2017-18 Swimming schedule for the wonderful team, and the campus atmosphere 973 nominees /a > Bracket!, Cody kickoff 30 yards to the Division i All-ECAC team following a strong 2021 season with nine,... Monmouth Athletics Hall of Fame Mission was named associate head coach and offensive coordinator in January of 2015 Douglas... Dinner for our students of the net feature the first touchdown of the game through! Team from a list of 973 nominees among all Division i All-ECAC team following a strong 2021.. //Monmouthhawks.Com/News/2021/12/5/Mens-Swimming-Swimming-Finishes-Semester-At-Ecac-Championships.Aspx '' > 2013 Baseball schedule - Kenyon College Athletics < /a > Monmouth College Athletics < /a > Links... Going to be an insurmountable deficit for the Monmouth University Hawks head coach Bell! ; s dual meet with will feature the first home meet for Augustana since October 2019 > College... Swimming events monmouth college swimming roster Augustana head coach Steve Bell, Dave Ragone was named associate head coach Bell... A 3-pointer in the MWC meet February 18-20 Monmouth ( IL ) Grinnell at 04:42 Augustana women earned a win... P.M. vs. Illinois Wesleyan ( Sports Center ) W, 83-34, Z...