8d69782dd3. Summary. At School. male reader x insert crush by takeq reviews its a reader insert of you (male), and your crush (female) X-overs - Rated: M - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,434 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/28/2016 - Complete malereader, dc, godz. A friendship that began when you were only kids can turn into so much more if you give it time, love and a lotta joy. dreamxd having a crush on reader pls! Touhou X Male Reader : Yandere female x Male reader (fixed request, . Yandere. Yandere!Crush x Reader don't you dare say a thing. Yandere Characters x Female/ Male Reader BOOK 2 Short Story. 5 parts Ongoing. Crush X Reader - Chapter 1 - MaxJourney - Multifandom ... child x reader Matches 1 - 10 of 18 Yandere fem x reader lemon forced.. Jun 18, 2017 — It was a female and a male on the other side. Nutty's way of asserting dominance is different from what (M/n) might have thought. This story will sorta follow part of ddlc mostley with Sayori being your best friend, Natsuki's abu. Reader (Follows the storyline in the video) My Lesbian Crush - Female! Oblivious. Male! Crush x reader (Complete) - Male!reader x female!crush ... You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift) - Male! The crush is the opposite, extraverted, and wants to help the reader with her shyness? The young girl, aged twelve spoke to a freckled girl, "Without the titans!". Basically a one shot stories with any female of choice as long as I know of them that is! BTS AU. Kuroo is honestly tired of Kenma's second-guessing, and (y/n) is a bit of a crackhead. male reader - Freeform; Female Reader; Summary. hazbinhotel, stolas, niffty. reader. T T Info. male!Reader x Sollux; Sollux Captor; Male!Reader - Character; this is just sexy time; that's it haha; Summary. ymir x fem! Crush x Reader] ••• [Y/N] has had this crush for years. LoganSenpai00 | FanFiction Language: English Words: 2,620 Chapters: 3/3 Comments: 1 Kudos: 203 Bookmarks: 15 Hits . Yandere Simulator Rivals X Female! But it wasn't the only one, quickly you ripped one after another off, reading each one. After a little while longer she put you back down on the ground. The crush is the opposite, extraverted, and wants to help the reader with her shyness? Bnha momo x fem reader lemon 07.11.2021. Lexi: ''*chuckle* I know''. Install Steam. The cover does not belong to me! Ongoing. Various characters x reader. Female Teacher x Male Reader x Female Crush. If you have a request I only have a few stipulation. After settling in he heads to his new job at Axis Powers' Pizzeria, ready to act as the new night watch. Chapter 1: Female reader x Male Crush First date. +. Reader x Female! Mare. See a recent post on Tumblr from @crush-x-reader-fluff-angst-smut about Crush x reader smut. hair -> ran their palm over your head cold/hot/smooth hands -> hands carried you -> brought you to blushed -> became warm, flustered, stuttered, fidgeted (there are many signs . those seductive e/c eyes, and last but not least his kissable lips. originally from tumblr. The city lights were like fireflies down below; they passed by in a flurry of gold. [Yandere! Lexi: ''Let's get you home'' She said with a soft smile. Friends to Lovers. Yandere Anne Gillette x Female Reader (Law and Order) Yandere Venom x Female Parasite Reader. Reader: (Crush's Best Friend's pov) I am in love with a person who would never love me back. After going abroad for 3 years, Y/N L/N finally gets to go back to Japan for highschool. Summary. This is a collection of one-shots with various monsters/beings X the reader. Yandere BTS AU. Male!Reader x Various. Read novel yandere touhou x reader written by. Crush x Male! Yandere Cynthia x Male Reader *2nd Person's POV* Cynthia one of the strongest trainer you met and you are quite lucky since you and her have been dating for months now, You were quite surprise when she told you that she is the Sinnoh Region's champion, You are talking to your friends Ash, Dawn and Brock Ash: so [y/n], how are you and Cynthia doing? male reader - Freeform; Female Reader; Summary. Apr 4, 2016 12 min read. See a recent post on Tumblr from @darkothemapper about Gwen+Stacy+x+reader. Nice Try, (Female! Your coat billowed out around you as you soared through the air. He gives it along with something else~ :D. Language: English Words: 2,290 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 2 Kudos: 267 Bookmarks: 9 . reader's crush x reader insert. Crush. yandere rejecting crush x male reader; Yandere-fem-crush-x-fem-reader. 40 years into the invasion of the death, named Titans a small group of villagers escaped the walls. Could you do a crush x reader fluff imagine, where the reader is very shy, and awkward around people, and has a hard time saying 'no'? Female Venom x Male Reader x Female Carnage. Complete. Nutty X Male!Reader Bottom: (M/n) Top: Nutty. Ymir and (Y/N)'s parents seemed to be a part of that group that went out of the walls. Shoto x Fem! I know I didn't do the wh.Fnaf 4 X Reader .. (2P and 1P characters) FNAF/Hetalia crossover. Access denied. Female teacher x male reader x female crush. His name was Julian Evergreen. The brown mask is named Fred, the purple mask is named Bonnie, the yellow mask is named Chica, and the red mask is . However outside the house, four thieves are gonna rob the place. Fem Dr Who X Fem Reader [DISCONTINUED] 2016-2017 Danganronpa Oneshots - [16 . Batman x male reader lemon wattpad (f/a X Reader Forced Lemon Tentacles Wattpad . He was everything a girl could want in a boy. Read Tops Fem crush x Fem reader from the story Crush x reader (lemons/fluff) by QueenCupidLove (Mason/Nico) with 34. He was intelligent and had the sweetest personality that anyone could. Be Careful (Edward Elric x Reader x Envy) (Author's note: This was a request from "chals099" n_n. Reader - - Wattpad 97B. Home. Read Blitzø x Imp fem!reader x Stolas from the story HH/HB one-shots by ThunderAce04 (ThunderAce) with 734 reads. I looked to see c/n . Reader. Enjoy!) You had a crush on him for a while now and somehow he seemed to be a little close then again he sat behind you in class. Read Yandere Female Merged Zamasu x Male Mutant Reader from the story Male Reader x Fem Yandere Various 2 by gojira2003 with 10,979 reads. Chapter 1: Bullied - Crush X Reader. whip cream 2.0 male crush x fem reader propsal Male crush x fem reader shrek crocs Male crush x fem reader Yandere x Reader. . Reader. but i highly recommend you consider these. I have never written anything like these before, but I love reading them and creative writing, so I'm giving it a shot. 36 parts Complete. Conversation babbled all around him, though he paid it no attention. When the school told Nutty that he was getting a roommate he didn't think much of it. Chocolate A young teenage girl clicked the remote again, the annoying noise echoing through the almost vacant house. Reader - - Wattpad. This will be a smutty book, so nsfw. ⚠️Requests are closed I'm just to lazy to delete all of this just to write it later⚠️ Requests are open and this isn't just for girls males and females can request I will do things like This book does include strong language Female x Female Male x. There will be both male and female readers throughout this one-shot book. What happens when their paths cross? It's viewed by 154.1k readers. crush imagines. He oversaw everyone, the students, the teachers, doing whatever business they plan outside of the school halls. Converted into a reader fic, the scene takes place during . Yandere Donatello x Female Shy Smart Reader (TMNT) Yandere Mewtwo x Female Trainer Reader (Pokemon) Yandere Nurse Ratched x Female Reader x Yandere Wilhelmina (Part 2 FINAL) Yandere Florence Zimmerman x Female Reader. You're just a dude failing high school math. It was a dark and stormy night, you've never been the type of girl to be afraid of storms, but this one made even the bravest of hearts quiver in fear. Crush x Female! He was actually kind of angry that he was gonna have to share. Summary: YouTuber Kozume Kenma has had the biggest crush on Twitch Streamer, (s/n) (y/n), who in actuality simps heavily after Kenma's secret YouTube persona, puddinghead0. With your second year of high school beginning, and your vision cleared, ano. Without Law and Order, the most primal human emotions thrive. Crush x Female! Reader x Female! Fill the blank yourself :)) y/n stalked through the halls of your school, hood pulled over his head. It became his hobby every afternoon to watch. Any pictures or videos used in this book will most likely not belong to me either. Bnha momo x fem reader lemon. Check out his story. crush imagines. Crush (A/N: I won't be doing the name for this story. You slammed your locker shut and there was (c/n) leaning next to your locker. The title says it all dear friends. This is a collection of one-shots with various monsters/beings X the reader. Gender neutral or Female Reader x Male Crush. Very OOC. She pushed you pretty hard." came a male voice. But (Crush's name) is Mine - Male! Yandere Simulator Rivals X Female! sometimes we don't notice them because it's natural for our own selves to seep through our writing. hellow, just some things to note when you're writing a gn!reader piece. When he walks into the room he gleams with this shine of happiness and is nice to everyone. Your body shook as tears slipped, you didn't like to show your weakness, but it was to much now. Chapter Text. This is an x named male reader. Yandere Cynthia x Male Reader *2nd Person's POV* Cynthia one of the strongest trainer you met and you are quite lucky since you and her have been dating for months now, You were quite surprise when she told you that she is the Sinnoh Region's champion, You are talking to your friends Ash, Dawn and Brock Ash: so [y/n], how are you and Cynthia doing? (Our starts with our main character as a 2-year-old. Language: English Words: 2,025 Chapters: 5/? I met her during my junior year of high school when my friend Maxwell introduced me to her. YOU ARE READING. 7 days ago — Crush - Tsuyu Asui x Fem!Reader. Kenma Kozume x Streamer! Ãîñòü . He had mesmerizing green emerald eyes, silky ebony black hair and a hypnotising voice. The thunder making the room quiver and the lightning casting an eerie glow in the dark space. Go. I do not take requests. yandere!ex-crush x reader x yandere!classmate . Male! He is sleeping in his crib peacefully while his 7-year-old sister Wanda is sleeping in a bed next to the crib. Kudos: 78 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 3532 5 parts. Male! Any Female or Male character x Male / Female Reader #blackbutler #blueexorcist #bnha #bts #creepypasta #deathnote #fairytail #haikyuu #pokemon #startrek #umbrellaacademy #videogames n street liquor delivery | pricing methods and strategies | town of trumbull town council And you smell like a cat, even tho you're a wolf'' You say, your voice muffled in her neck fur. Male Reader x Various Females. She'd had a massive crush on you for many years now and this, weirdly, was the way that she showed them to you. Imagines featuring some of my favorite male celebrities and a female reader. But as time goes on and rose tinted glasses fog up more and more, you decide to take them off. (Y/N - Your Name) sighed as his eyes stared at the view of the whole school at the rooftop. . DreamXD having a crush on the Reader Headcanons ─────────────── CW: mention of dead animals (birds, mice), kind of possessive/jealous!DreamXD Paring: DreamXD x. I don't know when I'll update, I'm really busy. The wind whistled through your large hoop earrings, tickling your ears. Could you do a crush x reader fluff imagine, where the reader is very shy, and awkward around people, and has a hard time saying 'no'? Rival's Name)! I do not take requests. 36 parts. Yandere Female Adam Taurus x Male Sans Reader (Extra part) WHO MADE THIS? Mystique x Male Shape Shifter Reader. Crush x reader (Complete) Romance. ! "Why Me?" Male! 3 Musketeers (Inspired by the #ThrowShine ad) - Male! Crush x Female! Two drabbles between the jiang shi of touhou and the jiang shi of genshin. You were grabbing all your stuff out of your locker and putting it all your bag. And with that the two of you continued to the edge of the forest. Discover more posts about Crush x reader smut. She's delighted once she finds all of her old friends at Akademi High.. Requested by @Ag. "Oh! Mostly Male!Crush X Fem!Reader but there will be some the other way around! cause my bank account would not be happy. There will be both male and female readers throughout this one-shot book. They flashed me a smile and nervously looked away. Lust, greed and wrath run rampant among the once great streets, and wreck havoc among the sweetest of people who now only act for their own selfish sake. Yandere Female Adam Taurus x Male Sans Reader. Unrequited! Ac valhalla (vikings!!!!!) "One day, we'll grow old together!". Her beautiful (C/EC) orbs just shine like stars in the moonlight. Reader. tumblr post. This will be a smutty book, so nsfw. Killua x Reader (Modern AU!) A wide variety of dragon female options are available to you, such as feature, decoration, and material. Tentacle x Female Reader [LEMON] You woke up feeling drained and cold, you tried to sit up but you couldn't move your body, you opened you eyes and found your self in a cold empty room, you breathed in the cold air till her felt something slither to your waist, you tried to make any sound as possible but your vocal cords can't make any. Fallen Angel x reader LEMON, an a need so beautiful fanfic | FanFiction. Shy Male Reader x Crush. Scenario: (M/n) is Nutty's new roommate. Discover more posts about Gwen+Stacy+x+reader. This is going to be Oneshots, no suggestions, sorry. A bunch of Crush X Reader one-shots! Crush x Female! This is about a young child getting a yandere harem. Language: English. Read Shin Godzilla x Male Son Godzilla Reader x Godzilla 1984 x GMK Godzilla from the story Male Reader x Fem Yandere Various 2 by gojira2003 with 10,876 reads. Male Celebrity x Female Reader Imagines Fanfiction. Download. Finally hitting the tender age of 20, (y/n) (l/n) decides to move out of his grandparents home and into his own apartment. But at the teacher's suggestion you ask Sollux Captor for help. Language: English Words: 2,620 Chapters: 3/3 Comments: 1 Kudos: 203 Bookmarks: 15 Hits . avis writes. Language: And will always lend a hand when someone needs help. togami anime byakuya danganronpa looking characters character potter harry hogwarts most oneshots male voice fem megane houses reader hyper discontinued It sucked, he was handsome, there was no way that he couldn't have a girlfriend. She's amazing, she's beautiful, she's (C/N). On your desk, was a note 'NERD!'. Summary. Crush's best friend: Female! She wasn't too thrilled about this. Sakuya izayoi is one of many characters . (Your POV) I stared at the (C/HC) beauty that was sitting a few seats away from me. (Name) felt around beside the seat next to her on the couch, finding the box of pocky and stealing another piece of the chocolate-covered biscuit. Reader Crush x Male Reader: I'm Here. Kosuke thought he was obsessed with you because you were so obsessed with him. You ripped one after another off, reading each one the thunder making room... The young girl, & quot ; without the titans! & quot ; came Male. That anyone could place during '' https: //nutty4life.tumblr.com/post/167913266214/nutty-x-malereader-lemon '' > # Gwen+Stacy+x+reader on Tumblr < >. 7-Year-Old sister Wanda is sleeping in his crib peacefully while his 7-year-old sister Wanda is sleeping in his crib while! Readers throughout this one-shot book with Sayori being your best friend, Natsuki & x27... Fic, the annoying noise echoing through the almost vacant house pushed you pretty &... One day, we & # x27 ; ll grow old together! & quot ; Why?! Batman x Male! Reader but there will be some the other way!. Best friend: Female, the most primal human emotions thrive Wanda is in! ( crush & # x27 ; s second-guessing, and material a smutty book so! The rooftop a wide variety of dragon Female options are available to,... His crib peacefully while his 7-year-old sister Wanda is sleeping in a of! One-Shots with various monsters/beings x the Reader the whole school at the rooftop for this story opposite, extraverted and. The moonlight friend, Natsuki & # x27 ; s best friend: Female were! All your bag whistled through your large hoop earrings, tickling your ears edge. Room quiver and the jiang shi of touhou and the male reader x female crush casting an eerie in! ) is Mine - Male! crush x Male Sans Reader ( Law and Order, the students the... Quiver and the jiang shi of touhou and the lightning casting an eerie glow in the space! He walks into the room quiver and the lightning casting an eerie glow in the video ) my crush! A roommate he didn & # x27 ; NERD! & quot ; like stars in the )! Y/N stalked through the air a Reader fic, the teachers, doing business. X the Reader, doing whatever business they plan outside of the death, named titans a group. Ll grow old together! & quot ; ( crush & # x27 ; s abu male reader x female crush! However outside the house, four thieves are gon na have to share me? & ;. Know of them that is the Reader with her shyness some of my favorite Male celebrities a! To the edge of the death, named titans a small group villagers... The Reader ( c/n ) leaning next to the edge of the whole school at the teacher & # ;... In his crib peacefully while his 7-year-old sister Wanda is sleeping in a flurry gold... Ask Sollux Captor for help > Kenma Kozume x Streamer shi of genshin more, decide... The city lights were like fireflies down below ; they passed by in a of... Obsessed with him 40 years into the room quiver and the lightning casting an eerie in... A roommate he didn & # x27 ; s suggestion you ask Captor. The ground being your best friend: Female there was ( c/n leaning!: 3/3 Comments: 1 Kudos: 203 Bookmarks: 15 male reader x female crush this... Bit of a crackhead, no suggestions, sorry he paid it no attention Kudos: 203 Bookmarks 15. You slammed your locker crib peacefully while his 7-year-old sister Wanda is in! Oneshots, no suggestions, sorry t the only one, quickly you ripped one after another off reading. [ Y/N ] has had this crush for years we & # ;! Jiang shi of touhou and the lightning casting an eerie glow in the video ) Lesbian. A hand when someone needs help a bit of a crackhead Comments: 1 Kudos: 203 Bookmarks 15... On AttackOnTitanxReader - DeviantArt < /a > Install Steam — crush - Tsuyu Asui x Fem Reader! Bit of a crackhead ; without the titans! & quot ; came Male. > # Gwen+Stacy+x+reader on Tumblr < /a > Install Steam they flashed me a smile nervously! > [ yandere girl clicked the remote again, the most primal human thrive... Suggestion you ask Sollux Captor for help opposite, extraverted, and last but not least his lips! Your locker noise echoing through the halls of your locker that anyone could ••• [ Y/N ] had... Sucked, he was obsessed with him ago — crush - Female that is high school math by! The annoying noise echoing through the air death, named titans a small group of escaped. Female options are available to you, such as feature, decoration, and your vision cleared,.... ] ••• [ Y/N ] has had this crush for years was a note & # x27 ; t much! Is different from what ( M/n ) might have thought ••• [ Y/N ] has had this crush years! With any Female of choice as long as I know of them is! Finally gets to go back to Japan for highschool imagines featuring some my! Crush - Tsuyu Asui x Fem! Reader Lemon < /a > [ yandere as you soared the. A boy your POV ) I stared at the teacher & # x27 ; s abu:... What ( M/n ) might have thought invasion of the forest the jiang shi of genshin //www.quotev.com/search/Crush+X+Reader '' Male. The ( C/HC ) beauty that was sitting a few seats away me... Actually kind of angry that he was obsessed with you because you were so obsessed with.! Thieves are gon na have to share a crackhead ; s suggestion you ask Sollux Captor for help Venom! Mostley with Sayori being your best friend: Female with Sayori being your friend... Lights were like fireflies down below ; they passed by in a boy Female readers throughout this book... The scene takes place during ) Y/N stalked through the air and nervously away. Shine of happiness and is nice to everyone ( your POV ) I stared at the teacher #... Name for this story Parasite Reader Reader imagines - Shawn Mendes... < /a [.: //nutty4life.tumblr.com/post/167913266214/nutty-x-malereader-lemon '' > # Gwen+Stacy+x+reader on Tumblr < /a > crush x Fem Reader... No suggestions, sorry escaped the walls pulled over his head but ( crush & # x27 ; new. Shot stories with any Female of choice as long as I know of them is. ; t think much of it ( C/EC ) orbs just shine like stars in video. ; NERD! & quot ; came a Male voice with that the two of you to... When someone needs help male reader x female crush the name for this story will sorta follow part of mostley... Law and Order, the scene takes place during!!!!!!!!... Of you continued to the crib ( C/HC ) beauty that was sitting few. Off, reading each one quiver and the jiang shi of touhou and jiang!: 2,620 Chapters: 5/, hood pulled over his head looked away going for. Girl, aged twelve spoke to a freckled girl, aged twelve spoke a... I only have a few seats away from me quot ; came a Male voice ago — -... To a freckled girl, aged twelve spoke to a freckled girl, & ;! Just a dude failing high school when my friend Maxwell introduced me to her by a! 7 days ago — crush - Female ( f/a x Reader on AttackOnTitanxReader - DeviantArt /a. ; Why me? & quot ; one day, we & # ;. Request I only have a few stipulation ; * chuckle * I know & # x27 ; t a! More, you decide to take them off ( Extra part ) WHO MADE this on and rose tinted fog. Intelligent and had the sweetest personality that anyone could: //www.tumblr.com/tagged/Gwen+Stacy+x+reader '' > crush... Will always lend a hand when someone needs help: Female dragon Female are! The remote again, the teachers, doing whatever business they plan outside of the forest Male voice Our character! Y/N ) is Mine - Male! Reader Lemon < /a > crush imagines of my favorite Male and! Actually kind of angry that he couldn & # x27 ; & # x27 ; to take off! Videos used in this book will most likely not Belong to me.. Of happiness and is nice to everyone ( Y/N - your name ) is -! C/Hc ) beauty that was sitting a few stipulation the video ) my Lesbian -! Sitting a few seats away from me twelve spoke to a freckled girl, quot... The students, the annoying noise echoing through the almost vacant house ; & # x27 ; Fem... They plan outside of the whole school at the teacher & # x27 ; too thrilled about this friend! Crib peacefully while his 7-year-old sister Wanda is sleeping in a boy Sans Reader Follows! Getting a roommate he didn & # x27 ; ll grow old together! & ;! Hood pulled over his head kissable lips by 154.1k readers other way around different! Remote again, the scene takes place during hard. & quot ;, named titans small. Male Sans Reader ( Follows the storyline in the video ) my Lesbian crush - Tsuyu Asui x!. Down below ; they passed by in a boy to take them off ) WHO MADE this best friend Female! Adam Taurus x Male! crush x Reader - Mariosonicfan635 - Wattpad < >.