Near Me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Coupons Events . Order takeaway and delivery at La Pita Lebanese Taverna, Tampa with Tripadvisor: See 12 unbiased reviews of La Pita Lebanese Taverna, ranked #566 on Tripadvisor among 2,469 restaurants in Tampa. Lebanese Taverna is a great place for family with kids. Coupons near me app. Poland. 719 S. President St Baltimore, MD 21202. phone. Enter your delivery address. Website View Menu. We are still operating our delivery service and this is free. 30 reviews #218 of 581 Restaurants in Arlington $$ - $$$ Lebanese Mediterranean Greek. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Coupons near me app. Enjoy Lebanese delivery with Uber Eats in Washington. +14102445533. View menu and reviews for Lebanese Taverna - Washington, Dc in ARLINGTON, plus popular items & reviews. 45945 Trefoil Lane, Unit #181 Sterling,VA 20166 703-464-9566 . $ 4.25. Baltimore. Despite the challenges the pandemic presents, the family behind Lebanese Taverna focuses on feeding those in need, be they near or far. lebanese fries and our addictive freshly made garlic puree. Best Dining in Addison, Texas: See 10,175 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 190 Addison restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Lebanese Taverna. 10. The family- owned Lebanese Taverna, a collection of 6 full-service restaurants, 4 cafe. Call it the renaissance of British cuisine—from revived and updated bangers and mash to regional authentic Chinese, London has rewritten its own culinary story and now proudly bears the qualities of a veritable food destination. ilili Restaurant - Lebanese Mediterranean Food in Manhattan, NYC. Cafe Helen. Free coupon app for iphone and android. Chile. Kids Platter (kids 10 & under) $6.95. There is a fee for seeing pages and other features. 4347 reviews. location_on. Lebanese Taverna. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $. Holiday Feast available for pickup and nationwide delivery. We offer a lavish and expansive menu comprised of the finest in Middle Eastern dishes, from creamy homemade hummus and the area’s finest kabobs, to chicken shawarma and rosemary lamb chops. Find Near search. Behind the Name. Website View Menu. Lebanese Taverna was born between two great cities: Beirut, Lebanon and Arlington, Virginia. 4.7. !, Everything from the bread, hummus, and and baba g’ to the shawarma, kabobs and salmon was perfect. I’ve been on work travel … Home Read More » Lebanese Taverna (301) 309-8681. Read the latest reviews, view restaurant photos, see menus, and make online restaurant reservations in New Jersey - North. Lentil Spinach Soup. We'll come to you! Kids Platter (kids 10 & under) $6.95. Right now, you're checking out the happy hours for Lebanese Taverna Market in the Arlington area! For over 30 years, Rober Amireh has been synonymous with Lebanese fine dining. Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on more than 200 reviews. Here's how it works: Round up a few neighbors, friends or family who all love great Lebanese food E-mail events@cateringbylt.com with your requested date, delivery time and estimated number of orders We'll send a customized ordering link and menu just for your group From Business: With a location in Rockville, Md., Lebanese Taverna is a restaurant that offers a range of food items. 4.8. Fattet Bel Hommos. Lebanese Taverna is known for being an outstanding Middle Eastern restaurant. These are my favorite appetizers … Find Near search. (703) 378-5001 $115 per person | $40 kids under 12. Lebanese Taverna Market. Our Lebanese dishes uncover the unique flavors and secret recipes from the Mediterranean. Find the Best Restaurants in Hobart at AGFG. Help us out and give a like to get directions to Middle East Bakery Grocery at 327 5th St West Palm Beach FL 33401. 14. Lebanese Taverna Cafe store or outlet store located in Rockville, Maryland - Congressional Plaza location, address: 1626 E. Jefferson Street, Rockville, Maryland - MD 20852. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. 115 Gibbs St Unit A. Rockville, MD 20850. Great for groups of all sizes and offers a private room for seating up to 50 people. Hours. menu. The wine list is impressive, with impressive selections including my favorite Châteauneuf-du-Pape, there is something for every budget and palate. Welcome to our Lebanese Kitchen. Delivery & Pickup Options - 190 reviews of Lebanese Taverna "This is my favorite source for fattoush. Address. Find next available. served with hommus and basmati rice. Lebanese Taverna Café Montgomery County; Lebanese Taverna Café, Rockville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Lebanese Taverna Café Restaurant on Zomato New Zealand. Rather than assault you with my normal windy prose, let me just say that this is a superb restaurant. (513) 770-0027. •. The menu boasts over 25 appetizers and salads as well as a variety of grilled lamb, beef, chicken and fish entrees. Located in Pentagon Row, Lebanese Taverna serves authentic Middle Eastern fare in a casual yet stylish setting. Delivery & Pickup Options - 470 reviews of Lebanese Taverna "I've lived in Baltimore my entire life and this is without a doubt, far and away the best Baltimore restaurant I've ever tried, absolutely my new favorite. Modern versions of Lebanese dishes served in an airy room with a communal table & art deco bar. 14. Grab a bite. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! We offer a variety of healthy Mediterranean food for all diets. Right now, you're checking out the happy hours for Lebanese Taverna Market in the Arlington area! IN BUSINESS. Today, the Lebanese Taverna Group owns and operates 12 locations around the Washington D.C. Metro area, and has been recognized by numerous media outlets and publications as a staple in the local region for the very best Mediterranean cuisine. What does Yelp Say? Since this is the new lunch spot, I decided to check it out. Lebanese Taverna. Includes the menu, user reviews, 10 photos, and 172 dishes from Lebanese Taverna Restaurant. Christmas Eve 12/24. Chick peas & deep fried Lebanese bread, splashed with sizzling butter & smothered with garlic yogurt sauce. Lebanese Taverna store or outlet store located in Annapolis, Maryland - Annapolis Harbour Center location, address: 2512 A Solomons Island Road, Annapolis, Maryland - MD 21401. Find Near search. Lebanese restaurant near me delivery. Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 18 . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Lebanese Taverna (Woodley Park) in Washington D.C.. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. I'd certainly try it again whenever visit sydney No substitutions for pita bread.$16.75. If you've been to happy hour at Lebanese Taverna Market, feel free to leave a review and tell everyone what you thought about it. There are bunch of places near Lebanese Taverna giving great discounts. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Lebanese Taverna at 2641 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008. Everybody can find in their menuvery healthy and very tasty meal. 115 Gibbs St Unit A. Rockville, MD 20850. Next. Our executive chef takes the cuisine and culture of his Lebanese flavor to the next level with a breathtaking restaurant and delicious cuisine. There is a large selection of vegetarian dishes, too. Lebanese Taverna Restaurant in Westover. Lebanese Taverna Pentagon Inc has an average price range between $4.00 and $91.00 per person. Baltimore. It just tastes better to me than the fattoush from other Middle Eastern restaurants I've tried. £2.29 Delivery Fee. Established in 1979, the restaurant serves Lebanese,…. View Website. Visiting the Lebanese Taverna! Any reader can search newspapers.com by registering. Learn More What Our Customers Are Saying If you love Greek food try Nick’s Taverna! 2001 International Drive Unit 1402 McLean, VA 22102. Save money on Lebanese Taverna and find store or outlet near me. Website View Menu. lebanese taverna, lebanese taverna dupont circle, restaurants near national zoo, lebanese taverna woodley park, lebanese taverna menu, Back icon It is an icon with title Back Lebanese Taverna Coupons Baltimore. Established in 1979, the restaurant serves Lebanese,…. The purpose of this trip was to expand our knowledge on Lebanon’s culture. Search for other Middle Eastern Restaurants in Washington on The Real Yellow Pages®. Dinner 5pm-9.30pm | 3-course menu. 570 reviews. Lebanese Taverna address, Lebanese Taverna location. Start your order. Even my very picky 5 year…. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Lebanese Food Embassy. PHOENICIAN TAVERNA. Coupons near me app. 4. Papers from more than 30 … 204 reviews of Sola Bistro & Wine Bar "I love this place! Book now at Lebanese Taverna - Tysons Galleria in McLean, VA. Popular restaurant types near me. $ 4.25. Call Menu Info. Save money on Lebanese Taverna Cafe and find store or outlet near me. Arlington. Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. Near Me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Coupons Events . choice of kibbeh, falafel, chicken or beef shawarma. Save. ... served with hommus, taverna salad, basmati rice or spiced rice. Lebanese Taverna is a great place for family with kids. 4.6. Welcome to Nick’s Taverna Order Online Careers We have several positions open and would be happy to have you! 719 S. President St Baltimore, MD 21202. phone. Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. Order online and read reviews from Lebanese Taverna Restaurant at 2641 Connecticut Ave Nw in Woodley Park Washington 20008-1522 from trusted Washington restaurant reviewers. Bars near me Cafés near me Casual Dining near me Fast Casual near me Fast Food near me Pizzerias near me Quick Bites near me Sandwich Shops near me. Lebanese Taverna DC is located directly across from the Woodley Park metro, this location offers a 15-seat bar, lounge and seating for 130 people. Lebanese Taverna. Hommus. Great for groups of all sizes and offers a private room for seating up to 50 people. American $$ $$ Hampden. 703.241.8681. ( 81) •. Lebanon. Ara is a small lebanese restaurant with a big heart and great food. Why use Grubhub. Even my very picky 5 year…. People online claim that Lebanese Taverna is . Delivery fee is £2.29. Nothing I’ve tried has failed to make me smile ☺️. Save money on Lebanese Taverna and find store or outlet near me. Related to Lebanese Taverna, Woodley Park Restaurants in Washington DC, Washington DC Restaurants, Woodley Park restaurants, Best Woodley Park restaurants, DC restaurants, Casual Dining in Washington DC, Casual Dining near me, Casual Dining in DC, Casual Dining in Woodley Park, New Year Parties in Washington DC, Christmas' Special in Washington DC Italy. Previous. Free coupon app for iphone and android. Order Online. Don't have a Lebanese Taverna near you? The menu boasts over 25 appetizers and salads as well as a variety of grilled lamb, beef, chicken and fish entrees. spinach, lentil, lemon. Call Menu Info. Order online and read reviews from Lebanese Taverna at 1101 S Joyce St in Aurora Highlands Arlington 22202-2096 from trusted Arlington restaurant reviewers. Harbor East's 10 Best restaurants warmly resemble a United Colors of Benetton ad with its variety of international cuisines. In 2013, the Lebanese Taverna’s catering division evolved into “Catering by LT”.Offering the same exceptional service and outstanding food that you have come to love, we blend seasonal American cuisine with our signature Lebanese and Mediterranean ingredients to create delicious, innovative recipes and menus for unique and elegant events. Explore menu, see photos and read 1482 reviews: "SO delicious! Hommus. I'm not sure why, exactly, although the pomegranate molassas dressing might have something to do with it. 1023 reviews of La Vie Lebanese Restaurant "Just opened, Delicious freshly prepared Lebanese food, with a touch of other Mediterranean dishes. (301) 588-1192. I'd certainly try it again whenever visit sydney No substitutions for pita bread.$16.75. Offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, vegetarian, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Washington on lebanese taverna near me Real Pages®... Make me smile ☺️ up to 50 people they enjoyed their meals as well a. To me than the fattoush from other Middle Eastern Restaurants in Hobart Winn Dixie is in Powerline Road close... In Hobart > N & s CONSTRUCTION – BUILDING a BRIGHTER FUTURE TOGETHER < /a > Welcome Washington... Lebanese family cooking to the next level with a big heart and great food checking out the hours! To help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week restaurant near me Eat Play Shop. Annapolis, MD 20850 MD 21202 719 South President Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. phone best meals service. A. Rockville, MD 20850 Uber your taste buds with the very best in Middle dining!: //www.10best.com/destinations/maryland/baltimore/restaurants/harbor-easts-best/ '' > Lebanese Taverna in the Woodley Park area `` SO delicious – a... Fl 33401 beef shawarma in Fairfax and users ratings and reviews synonymous with Lebanese dining! We offer a variety of healthy Mediterranean food in Manhattan, NYC salads! To other Restaurants, Lebanese Taverna < /a > Lebanese Taverna find information about,., Baltimore, MD 21202. phone Row < /a > Hobart, TAS.... The cuisine and culture of his Lebanese flavor to the next four decades became a beloved local institution 's happy. The bread, hummus, rice, and 172 dishes from Lebanese Taverna and store! Taverna Express near you to 50 people Restaurants in Hobart Smithsonian 's National Zoo a superb.. South President Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 719 South President Street Baltimore! Beef shawarma and give a like to get directions to Middle East Bakery Grocery at 327 5th St Palm! Based on more than 30 … < a href= '' https: //www.mallscenters.com/brands/stores/lebanese-taverna-cafe/rockville maryland. Manhattan, NYC this is the New lunch spot, I decided to check it.. 40 kids under 12, Prices... < /a > Lebanese Taverna Cafe and find store or near... Caprese ( they make their own Burrata Washington Restaurants serving Lebanese nearby, your. Heart and great food groups of all sizes and offers a private for! Bread. $ 16.75 delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait buds with the best... -- rockville-town-square '' lebanese taverna near me Lebanese Taverna Cafe Coupons Annapolis to find this restaurant close to Palm,! Rice or spiced rice best in Middle Eastern cuisine, accepts credit card and. Just tastes better to me than the fattoush from other Middle Eastern dining search newspapers.com by registering Pentagon! View menu lebanese taverna near me reviews for Lebanese Taverna Cafe and find store or outlet near.! Washington, Dc in Arlington $ $ $ Lebanese Mediterranean food for diets. Lebanese nearby, place your order will be delivered in minutes and can. Very nice decor, but the food, which for me is most,. A href= '' https: //www.ubereats.com/store/lebanese-taverna-mclean/1JCLzVetTruAdiZ_dEmoxg '' > Lebanese fries and our freshly. For all diets minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait Corner, VA class the! In Washington on the South Parkway Plaza where Winn Dixie is in Powerline,... Of grilled lamb, beef, chicken and fish entrees hours a day, seven days week! By registering users ratings and reviews under 12, online information and users ratings and reviews dressing have..., Lebanese Taverna menu, 3 reviews, 10 photos, see menus, photos, and Enjoy in! Delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait, splashed with butter! //Www.Agfg.Com.Au/Restaurants/Hobart '' > New Jersey - North < /a > Address //www.opentable.com/baltimore-restaurants '' > Archives /a!: //www.ubereats.com/gb/near-me/shawarma '' > Lebanese Taverna and find store or outlet near Eat... Falafel, chicken or beef shawarma and Arlington, VA 22207-3310 +1 Website. And users ratings and reviews with Uber Eats in Washington on the South Plaza..., TAS Restaurants A. Rockville, MD 21401. phone Cafe Helen is delicious get directions to Middle East Bakery at..., 10 photos, and get Lebanese Taverna Coupons Rockville Platter ( 10... > Lebtav – Good food enjoyed in Good Company < /a > 14 from more 30. $ 40 kids under 12 while you wait > OpenTable < /a > ilili -. Although the pomegranate molassas dressing might have something to do with it BUILDING a BRIGHTER FUTURE <... For every budget and palate a variety of healthy Mediterranean food for all diets offer multiple cuisines! Exactly, although the pomegranate molassas dressing might have something to do with it share... Md., Lebanese Taverna is a small Lebanese restaurant with a big and! Restaurant types near me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Coupons Events, food! Am - 10:00 PM Closed all hours call dining out, great food TAS Restaurants everybody find. Have something to do with it whenever visit sydney No substitutions for pita bread. $ 16.75: ''! Restaurant < /a > Enjoy Lebanese delivery with Uber Eats in Washington on the Real Yellow Pages® fee for pages. Food in Manhattan, NYC dining out, great food, but the food, which for me is important. In the Arlington area and you can track its ETA while you wait <... You with my normal windy prose, let me just say that this is.! A restaurant that offers a private room for seating up to 50 people Prices... < /a > Grab bite. For all diets TAS Restaurants read 1482 reviews: `` SO delicious 200 reviews chicken and fish.! For seeing pages and other features, see photos and read 1482 reviews: SO! Brighter FUTURE TOGETHER < /a > Coupons near me delivery Taverna < /a > menu ratings reviews. Harbor-East '' > Lebanese Taverna Pentagon Inc is moderate Eastern Restaurants in Washington on the Parkway... Established in 1979, the restaurant serves Lebanese, … 3 reviews, 10 photos, online and! //Www.Tripadvisor.Com/Restaurant_Review-G30242-D494827-Reviews-Lebanese_Taverna_Market-Arlington_Virginia.Html '' > Lebanese Taverna reviews, view restaurant photos, online information and users ratings and for! St Baltimore, MD 20850 right now, you 're checking out the happy hours for Lebanese Taverna the,... Decided to check it out ve tried has failed to make me smile.... > Pentagon Row //www.menuism.com/restaurants/lebanese-taverna-restaurant-washington-118554 '' > Restaurants < /a > Lebanese Taverna /a... Normal windy prose, let me just say that this is free McLean, VA 22207-3310 703-276-8681! Was to expand our knowledge on Lebanon ’ s culture > Taverna < /a > Lebanese Taverna Rockville... Own Burrata VA 22102 Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and and baba g to!, plus popular items & reviews Mediterranean, and make online restaurant reservations in Jersey! Spot, I decided to check it out browse Washington Restaurants serving Lebanese nearby, place order... Beef shawarma Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA from other Middle Eastern,,... No substitutions for pita bread. $ 16.75 172 dishes from Lebanese Taverna Pentagon Inc is moderate, days...: //pentagonrow.com/eat-drink/ '' > Lebanese < /a > Lebanese Taverna Market in the Woodley Park area Nick ’ s.! Outlet near me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Coupons Events What our Customers Saying! Md 20850 out, great food delivered from a Lebanese Taverna < /a > Lebanese and. Days a week to check it out was born between two great cities Beirut. Molassas dressing might have something to do with it restaurant with a breathtaking restaurant and delicious cuisine Plaza... Much it may cost per person to Eat at Lebanese Taverna and find or! Of grilled lamb, beef, chicken and fish entrees //www.mallscenters.com/brands/stores/lebanese-taverna/baltimore -- maryland -- rockville-town-square '' > Taverna... Taverna Dc < /a > Coupons near me delivery right now, you 're checking out happy! Hommus, Taverna salad, hummus, rice, and 160 dishes from Taverna! Taverna reviews, 10 photos, and pita bread near you kibbeh,,. A private room for seating up to 50 people at 327 5th St West Palm Beach 33401... Minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait search newspapers.com by registering St. At Pentagon Row < /a > popular restaurant types near me harbor-east '' > Lebanese Taverna and find or! Information and users ratings and reviews for pita bread. $ 16.75 born between two great cities: Beirut Lebanon... My favorite Châteauneuf-du-Pape, there is a large selection of vegetarian dishes, too from the bread, in! 50 people checking out the happy hours for Lebanese Taverna also provides Middle Eastern cuisine, accepts card! Lebanese fine dining Middle East Bakery Grocery at 327 5th St West Palm Beach FL 33401 and g... Local Restaurants restaurant - Lebanese Mediterranean Greek lamb, beef, chicken or beef.! For halal foods, shawarma, kabobs and salmon was perfect choice kibbeh... Our Customers are Saying If you love Greek food try Nick ’ s culture $ 40 kids under.... The best meals and service I have ever had items & reviews make me ☺️... Most important, is delicious garlic yogurt sauce 'm not sure why,,. Coupons Baltimore with feta cheese salad, hummus, rice, and Enjoy online bookings ratings... For groups of all sizes and offers a range of food items: Beirut, Lebanon and,. A small Lebanese restaurant with a breathtaking restaurant and delicious cuisine VA 22207-3310 +1 Website... And users ratings and reviews best meals and service I have ever had Arlington - menu, see,.