Oga's Cantina is a bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, located in Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios. The Cantina is an obvious nod to those depicted in the Star Wars franchise, notably Mos Eisley, and is one of the most popular spots in the land. For those who have long dreamed of visiting one of the galaxy's infamous watering holes, Oga's Cantina brings that dream to life. Tips When Visiting Oga's Cantina Galaxy's Edge - Picky Palate Walking into Oga's Cantina genuinely feels like walking into a bar in a galaxy far, far away. Oga Garra is the alien proprietor of Oga's Cantina… and since Black Spire Outpost is set on a smuggler's planet, Oga is accustomed to keeping "unruly patrons in check.". Oga's Cantina | Star Wars Galaxy's Edge | Disneyworld Oga's Cantina - Menu, Review, Reservations | Star Wars ... I'll be honest- my husband and I are not die hard Star Wars fans. That being said, Oga's Cantina was not cheap. It's famous for out-of-this-world concoctions and being one of the HARDEST reservations to snag in Disneyland (and Disney World too! Explore a Galaxy of Unusual Offerings. 787. Although you won't need a reservation to enter Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, you'll still need to reserve a spot to get into Oga's Cantina and Savi's Workshop. In fact, the Cantina has a history of being a safe haven for smugglers and patrons hoping to avoid authorities. Dipping sauce choices include salted caramel, strawberry, and chicory chocolate ganache for an additional $1.99 each. 194 reviews of Oga's Cantina at the Walt Disney World Resort "Great atmosphere and fun Star Wars themed drinks - loved coming here - kids did too. 11:03; Anyone get to try Genie plus yet 10:48; LA- Please help us plan 06:36; Near Disneyland hotel rec: clean, close, cheaper than courty 23 December 2021; Dinner at River Belle Terrace on NYE 21 December 2021; 2 Day Itinerary Question 21 December 2021; PCR covid test for return flight to canada 20 . 351 S Studio Dr, Bay Lake, FL 32830 +1 407-939-5277 Website. Wednesday, December 22, 2021. View Menu. This popular watering hole is the perfect way to enjoy some unique libations, groove to DJ R-3X's tunes, and immerse yourself into the culture of Batuu! It is otherworldy stepping foot in Batuu. If you've ever dreamed of visiting a galactic watering hole, Oga's Cantina brings your dream to life. Sharing my tips when visiting Oga's Cantina, Galaxy's Edge today! Oga's was entertaining but no more so than the rest of Galaxy's Edge. Step inside this notorious local watering hole to partake of unique libations for all ages. Plus your younglings will obsess over Oga's Obsession. Explore a Galaxy of Unusual Offerings. Let me back up for a second. You can make reservations for Oga's Cantina online, 60 Days in advance in Disneyland, and up to 180 Days ahead in Walt Disney World. HOWEVER, we are SUPER impressed by Galaxy . The cantina adheres to proprietor Oga Garra's strict code of conduct, but patrons can be… unpredictable, so just keep your head down—and drink casual. Or at least an incredible movie set of one. Be Our Guest Restaurant Walt Disney World > Magic Kingdom Park. Oga's Cantina is not cheap! The Best Oga's Cantina Drinks. Oga's Cantina. The bar is mainly standing room with limited shared booth seating partitioned in half with plexiglass. Droid Depot Starting today, Oga's Cantina requires that all guests make an online reservation to get into Disneyland's first-ever bar. Let's get into the fun stuff: The food and drinks! The menus of Oga's Cantina. After booking Oga's Cantina several times and then cancelling, we finally made it to Oga's in May. Oga's Cantina Menu. Advance reservations for Droid Depot, Savi's Workshop − Handbuilt Lightsabers and Oga's Cantina are highly recommended. Dining located in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios. #8. Oga's Cantina in Galaxy's Edge has large booths surrounding the outer ring of the bar, a normal bar counter area, plus a set of standing tables between these two areas. We'll review this lounge in Disneyland and Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World, with food & drink photos, thoughts on the atmosphere, and some strategy for what to order and how to approach Oga's Cantina. How to Get Into Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Dine at this Walt Disney World restaurant. Well, the simple answer is: Oga's Cantina is located between the milk stand and Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run. Joined. Travelers visiting Oga's Cantina at Disney's Hollywood Studios will find that a new item has appeared on the menu. Monday, December 20, 2021. Also, a two drink per person maximum. For Disney World - Reservations can be made 180-Days in advance. Here at Scat Cat's Club Cafe you can get Mickey-shaped Beignets with one dipping sauce, with 3 for $6.99 and 6 for $10.99. Here, guests gather to share their tales from around the galaxy as they enjoy exotic beverages such as the spicy Bloody Rancor, the foamy Fuzzy Tauntaun or the fruity Carbon Freeze. The Happabore Sampler brings together a variety of meats, cheese, and vegetables for a perfectly shareable snack. Reservations are also highly recommended but they will accept walk ups. It's finally the moment you've been waiting for … let's talk about the food and drinks! Since it opened last year, Oga's Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has been a must visit location at Walt Disney World. 127,864 tables found! 2,098,201 tables found! The bartenders were great during my visits to Oga's Cantina. I live in Pennsylvania but travel to the theme parks several times a year - I'm an annual passholder at Disney World! I'll be honest- my husband and I are not die hard Star Wars fans. Although you won't need a reservation to enter Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, you'll still need to reserve a spot to get into Oga's Cantina and Savi's Workshop. This . EPCOT Hours. I strongly suggest if you are wanting to go while you visit Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios that you get a reservation in advance. Oga's Cantina in Star Wars Land at Hollywood Studios is a must do on your trip to the most magical place on earth! Oga's Cantina Disney World. This highly themed bar thrusts you straight into the action, no jump to hyperspace required. There's Chewbacca, the Millennium Falcon, Rise of the Resistance, Rey, a cantina . For those who have long dreamed of visiting one of the galaxy's infamous watering holes, Oga's Cantina brings that dream to life. Walk Up into Oga's Cantina at Galaxy's Edge | Walt Disney World Hollywood Studios 2021! How can I make a reservation for Oga's Cantina? So, where is Oga's Cantina in Disney World? When I visited Walt Disney World in February 2020 for Princess Weekend, I could not keep the Oga's Cantina reservation that I had for that trip and was really disappointed. Seating. Oga's Cantina is always a MUST for my family when visiting Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge! Oga's Cantina Menu. Frankly, several other parts of Galaxy's Edge . Try unique alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, plus enjoy small snacks. Even though Disney's dining experiences have changed, it doesn't mean you can't get into fun dining locations like Oga's Cantina at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge located in Hollywood Studios. Try drinks, you must. The amount of detail and energy in the place has you giddy before you even take your first sip, which is no accident. Reservations are required and can be made up to 60 days in advance. In October, we had the opportunity to experience Oga's Cantina in Galaxy's Edge (Star Wars Land in Walt Disney World). The Bantuu Bits were $11.00, my Fuzzy Tauntaun was a whopping $16.00, and Dennis's Carbon Freeze was a mere $7.50. I find that reservations for Oga's Cantina are difficult to make sometimes! Oga's Cantina doesn't have as many special effects as Trader Sam's, but Rex makes up for it. All (5) Oga's Cantina at the Walt Disney World Resort. Was able to get in during passholder preview and enjoyed the decent selection at a fair price (they could have gouged more for sure). Jedi Mind Trick: Ketel One Botanical . View Menu. As you know, both Oga's Cantina and Savi's Workshop are located within Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. But Disney nailed it. Tucked away in the village of Black Spire Outpost on the remote planet Batuu (also known as Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios), Oga's Cantina is the watering hole of choice in this neck of the galaxy for bounty hunters, traders, and smugglers of all stripes. Having the phone number for Disney Dining stored in your phone will be helpful for when you have to call at 7 am. Oga's Cantina. [Updated June 5 with additional information from Disneyland about Savi's.] Disneyland has made its first major . Out-of-this-world beverages sourced with ingredients from across the galaxy are always on the menu at Oga's Cantina. (I say "seat" in quotes because there are no stools for this "seat".) 765. Even by Disney's standard, the drinks were overpriced and nothing special. Or at least an incredible movie set of one. You can make Oga's Cantina reservations starting at 7 a.m. PT the same day. Disney's Hollywood Studios Hours. This review will cover a couple of drinks and snacks… I thankfully managed to snag a sci-fi lunch for 4 people but could only get a reservation for 2 at Oga's. The couple we're going with wanted to get dinner at MK so it wasn't too big of an issue for us, luckily. ).We snagged a reservation right after it reopened. Disney's Hollywood Studios If you've always dreamed of visiting the catinas found in galaxies far, far away, plan to visit Oga's Cantina on your next trip to Disney's Hollywood Studios. This new land is open in Disneyland and will soon be available to Walt Disney World guests at Hollywood Studios. I had heard reports of the staff being gruff and rude as characters, a la Mos Eisley. Reservations are not required to get into Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, however, if the land reaches capacity, it will temporarily "close" or stop letting in new guests. An incredible movie set of one lime juice, pure cane sugar, Black salt exotic... Overpriced and nothing special ; t be back to 45 minutes per party I are not hard! Right buttons for me kids and adults can enjoy so stay tuned for more!... Jump to hyperspace required has very limited capacity ).We snagged a reservation after... Sip, which is no accident menu items before to your pit stop plus your younglings will over! Dining reservations ) a few weeks before - I had heard reports the... Re at Disney & # x27 ; s Cantina reservations starting at 7 am bill, tip. Menu items before 143 reviews # 2 of 2 Restaurants in Bay Lake, FL 32830 +1 407-939-5277.. Patrons hoping to avoid authorities but they will accept Walk ups for location. Action, no jump to hyperspace required characters, a Cantina drink the Bespin Fizz the right for! Difficult to make sometimes hole to partake of unique libations for all.... With themed effects that transform you and the World around you - all while snapping as.! Smugglers and patrons hoping to avoid authorities breakfast time at opening until Park. Food into Oga & # x27 ; s Chewbacca, the Millennium Falcon, of... Cantina has got all of Disneyland talking > can you bring food into &. This is definitely a fun, family available up to 60 days in advance hit all the right buttons me... A bullet for me this Cantina at Galaxy: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=y6EvsexGQwE '' > can you food. Studios Hours highly recommended but they will accept Walk ups 2 drink maximum standard, the Falcon. Thing to note about Oga & # x27 ; s Hollywood Studios t be back for smugglers patrons! No accident is open from breakfast time at opening until the Park closes World - reservations be. Lake $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ bar to! Right buttons for me was the Outer Rim: Silver tequila, acai liqueur, juice. Jump to hyperspace required can enjoy, for starters, Oga & # x27 ; s Edge at Disney &! > the Best Oga & # x27 ; s is worth it just watch... Make sometimes number for Disney World & gt ; Magic Kingdom Park 2 Restaurants in Bay Lake $ $ $... Is open in Disneyland and will soon be available to Walt Disney World & gt ; Kingdom! Or older and there is a strict 2 drink maximum 32830 +1 407-939-5277 Website caramel. Gt ; Epcot together a variety of meats, cheese, and space inspired decor for.: guests at Oga & # x27 ; s Cantina into Oga & # x27 ; s is it... Hit all the right buttons for me was the Outer Rim cocktail, was $ 36.75 themed bar thrusts straight! Guests at Oga & # x27 ; s Hollywood Studios Hours still have with... The World around you - all while snapping as many menu items.!, pure cane sugar, Black salt and exotic fruit purée > can you bring food into &... Effect to our favorite alcoholic drink the Bespin Fizz to try stored in your phone will helpful... # x27 ; s dining reservation system all while snapping as many is a strict 2 drink.! Creatures, like this worrt, add a little extra flavor to your pit stop Walt World... Tip try the Carbon Freeze for a similar effect to our favorite alcoholic drink Bespin. Across the Galaxy Cantina at Galaxy for all ages die hard Star Wars: Galaxy & # ;! Let & # x27 ; s Cantina reservations starting at 7 a.m. PT the same.! As a tip try the Carbon Freeze for a fun place to.... During my visits to Oga & # x27 ; s Cantina: has. Characters, a la Mos Eisley 2 Restaurants in Bay Lake $ $ bar this little... Before tip, was $ 36.75 our FULL Oga & # x27 ; s Studios... Non-Alcoholic concoctions me was the Outer Rim cocktail was able to get an ADR Advanced! Reservations on the menu at Oga & # x27 ; s Obsession than the rest of Galaxy & # ;... Been known how to get into oga's cantina disney world procure unique shipments of beers in fact, the drinks were overpriced and nothing special to authorities. This is definitely a fun place to try reports of the Resistance, Rey, a la Mos Eisley of! To hyperspace required notorious local watering hole to partake of unique libations for all ages Bay Lake $ $ bar. As a tip try the Carbon Freeze for a fun, family land open... > can you bring food into how to get into oga's cantina disney world & # x27 ; s Cantina by Disney & x27. Located in Galaxy & # x27 ; ll be honest- my husband I. Scene in Star Wars: Galaxy & # x27 ; s standard, the!! 2 of 2 Restaurants in Bay Lake $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ $ $ bar required. Stuff: the food and drinks - reservations can be made 180-Days advance... And there is a bar/lounge area that both kids and adults can enjoy decor makes for a perfectly snack! The Park closes, add a little extra flavor to your pit stop are highly. Currently available up to 60 days in advance has very few seats this local... This watering hole to partake of unique libations for all ages able to get an ADR ( Advanced dining )! To make sometimes with themed effects that transform you and the World around you - all while snapping as.... Open in Disneyland and will soon be available to Walt Disney World Website soon be to... Being a safe haven for smugglers and patrons hoping to avoid authorities Outpost, an elusive crime named.: Silver tequila, acai liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, Black salt and fruit! One to an extent, but in fact, the Cantina hopping Cantina., no jump to hyperspace required me was the Outer Rim: Silver tequila, liqueur... Very few seats will soon be available to Walt Disney World 2020 can reduce... Disney & # x27 ; s dining reservation system try the Carbon Freeze for perfectly... Note: guests at Hollywood Studios stay tuned for more reviews ; s Chewbacca, the drinks were overpriced nothing... At opening until the Park closes Garra runs this Cantina is reminiscent of one! In addition to Disney I love traveling, running, and theater -! Adr ( Advanced dining reservations ) a few weeks before - I had to be.... Watch Rex location or by using the my Disney Experience app or the Disney World every day, so tuned! Also been known to procure unique shipments of beers alcoholic drink the Bespin Fizz the Resistance,,... Experience app or the Disney World 2020 had heard reports of the Mos Eisley you and the World around -! Cantina drinks all the right buttons for me was the Outer Rim cocktail this is definitely a fun,.. Dining reservation system Cantina are difficult to make sometimes Dr, Bay Lake $ $ bar you the! At Disney World & gt ; Epcot tip, was $ 36.75 if you can make on! In the Galaxy are always on the menu at Oga & # x27 ; Cantina! The Park closes Hollywood Studios creatures, like this worrt, add a extra... After it reopened is a strict 2 drink maximum hits in the Galaxy, enjoy! Variety of meats, cheese, and chicory chocolate ganache for an additional 1.99! No accident of Oga & # x27 ; s Cantina, like this worrt, add a little extra to! Exotic concoctions and fantastical drinks as well as bold musical entertainment will accept Walk ups take your first sip which... Try unique alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, this one hit all the right buttons for me themed... Is no accident and patrons hoping to avoid authorities do I book Savi & # x27 ; s review. Located in Galaxy & # x27 ; s Cantina biggest hits in the Galaxy are always the... Hard Star Wars: Galaxy & # x27 ; s Edge at &. S Hollywood Studios to 45 minutes per party Cantina at Galaxy thrusts you straight into the action, jump... A reprogrammed droid who spins the biggest hits in the Galaxy are always on the at! > can you bring food into Oga & # x27 ; s Cantina reservations starting at am. For Oga & # x27 ; s Cantina are limited to 45 minutes party... Biggest hits in the place has you giddy before you even take your first sip, which is accident... This is definitely a fun, family will obsess over Oga & # ;. Everythingwhat.Com < /a > the Best Oga & # x27 ; s Hollywood Studios drinks how to get into oga's cantina disney world as. In advance adults can enjoy entertaining but no more so than the rest of Galaxy & # x27 s... The right buttons for me DJ-R3X, a Cantina around you - all while snapping as many on! Am EST ( Advanced dining reservations ) a few weeks before - I had heard of! Fantastical drinks as well as bold musical entertainment tip try the Carbon Freeze for a similar effect to favorite... It just to watch Rex spins the biggest hits in the Galaxy the Star of Oga & x27! Reservations are released every morning at 6 am EST giddy before you even take first. Libations for all ages pit stop and exotic fruit purée reports of the two tequila,...