Lyrics of GIANNA by Rino Gaetano: Gianna Gianna Gianna sosteneva tesi e illusioni, Gianna Gianna Gianna prometteva pareti e fiori, Gianna Gianna aveva un . Only RG compilation worth having. - Gianna Nannini - Un'estate italiana (Italia '90) - Laura Pausini - La solitudine - Zucchero - Senza una donna Video Ufficiale di "Gianna" Ascolta Rino Gaetano: https://SMI.lnk.to/RinoGaetano_Stream Iscriviti al canale ufficiale di Rino Gaetano su YouTube: https://SMI. Io nuoto a farfalla lyrics & translation - Rino Gaetano ... Here is the lyric with translation. . Ma il cielo è sempre più blu - But the Sky is Always More Blue by Rino Gaetano 1) Listen to Ma il cielo è sempre più blu without lyrics2) Listen to the song reading lyrics3) Compare the Italian lyrics with the English translation4) Share this page 1) Ascolta Ma il cielo è sempre più blu Gina Gina Gina she's the queen of the modern city Gina in a white Pininfarina is mighty brave Gina Gina Gina I was trying to make love my way. Ma se «Gianna ha un fiuto eccezionale per il tartufo», come suggeriva Rino Gaetano, forse non si può dire la stessa cosa per la scelta dei nomi.In molti, infatti, come l'amica Valentina, già si interrogano su quale potrà essere il . This action cannot be undone! Gianna Gianna Gianna supported theories and delusions. che forse fa la stessa mia strada. Rino Gaetano - Gianna lyrics + English translation ... Enjoy Rino Gaetano - Gianna [Original Version] Gianna, Gianna, Gianna sosteneva tesi e illusioni Gianna, Gianna, Gianna prometteva pareti e fiumi Gianna, Gianna aveva un coccodrillo e un dottore Gianna non perdeva neanche un minuto per fare l'amore. Gianna. Rino Gaetano - Gianna | Releases, Reviews, Credits | Discogs Che rapporti aveva con i cantautori degli anni Settanta? Others LP's are "Mio fratello è figlio unico" and "E io ci sto" (1980), his last work. Gina Gina Gina she's the queen of the modern city Gina in a white Pininfarina is mighty brave Gina Gina Gina I was trying to make love my way but Gina only want(s) to take me driving and show me the highway Oh come on, I don't wanna be unfair would you get your foot down I'm not getting . Rino Gaetano : Best songs, Albums and Concerts - Mozaart "Gianna" - Rino Gaetano - Rino Gaetano is another great Italian singer from the 1970s, and although he only came 3rd in the 1978 Sanremo Music Festival with "Gianna," the song became an instant hit. In fact, Amelia is the woman she has always been next to Salvatore Antonio Gaetano, this is Rino's real name who, years after his death, remains one of the most appreciated artists by critics and the public. Salvatore Antonio Gaetano. With rgblue system 01 buities tractinsky 2000 senai pipa duck gerson luis urnau alba boulder hours el billetico champeta ex cel pvc integral foam sheet buy trailer house echalk gca vitagen tablet fuchs arisen series xian airport taxi apache county arizona land for sale pootilla international nominuotas as91368 exemplar salim evequoz dynabook r741/u iihf . Livslaga Piano Cottura A Gas Aa 1029705 1 1 hour ago 0 Publicarea cartii Bogatia natiunilor lui Adam Smith in 1776, este considerata a fi originea Economiei ca stiinta. But it's a fun, bouncy tune that I can't resist. De quién eres? Even though he died in the late 1970s, Rino Gaetano the Italian singer songwriter continues to sell a good number of records in Italy. He was only 31 years old. Rino Gaetano - Gianna Lyrics | LetsSingIt Lyrics Learn Italian in Song: Translations of Italian Popular ... Learn Italian with song lyrics - Aida - Rino Gaetano Gianna Gianna Gianna sosteneva, tesi e illusioni Gianna Gianna Gianna prometteva, pareti e fiumi Gianna Gianna aveva un coccodrillo, ed un dottore Gianna non perdeva neanche un minuto, per fare l'amore Ma la notte la festa è finita, evviva la vita La gente si sveste e comincia un mondo un mondo diverso, ma fatto di sesso e chi vivrà vedrà. (It sounds a lot better in the recording than in the above concert version.) To make the story even more tragic, if possible, is the fact that the Calabrian artist was rejected by various hospitals due . but Gina only want (s) to take me driving and show me the highway Oh come on, I don't wanna be unfair would you get your foot down I'm not . Nunca está, nunca está. Una canzone che travolse il tran-tran festivaliero assestando un pungo in pieno viso al pubblico, con l'ironia tagliente delle sue parole. Release "Nuntereggae più" by Rino Gaetano - MusicBrainz chi la prende e chi la dà - German missing: English ... che tutto si trasfigura. Lyrics for Gina (Gianna) [English Version] by Rino Gaetano. Translation to: . Ma che freddo fa è un brano musicale con testo di Franco Migliacci e musica di Claudio Mattone. Lyrics Ma il cielo è sempre più blu. Caricato da. Rino asked for one more year to break into music and in 1972, he recorded his first 45 rpm record with the Milan-based Produttori Associati containing the songs Jacqueline and La ballata di Renzo , the song with famously features lyrics that echo details of Gaetano's death. Gianna by Rino Gaetano This song is difficult to translate because it's essentially nonsense (or is it?). Translation of 'bello e impossibile' by gianna nannini from italian to english deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands polski português (brasil) română svenska türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어. Gianna di Rino GaetanoVotate, Commentate e Iscrivetevi al Canale! Abbasso e alè (nun te reggae più) Abbasso e alè (nun te reggae più) Abbasso e alè con le canzoni. Qué quieres, el doctor nunca está. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Rino Gaetano - Gianna at Discogs. In fact, Amelia is the woman she has always been next to Salvatore Antonio Gaetano, this is Rino's real name who, years after his death, remains one of the most appreciated artists by critics and the public. Playing next. Translation to: . "Gianna" translation >> Buy Rino Gaetano "Storia" He triumphed with his songs Aida, Gianna and Nuntereggaepiù. 4:05: 3: Stoccolma. Tornando alla canzone richiesta, la prima è GIANNA di Rino Gaetano, scelta da Riccardo Giannini. vocals: Rino Gaetano (in 1978) recording of: Gianna (in 1978) lyricist and composer: Rino Gaetano. Iron Man 2. l'acqua, che in quella terra è più del pane. Gianna (Rino Gaetano) Ma stavolta la peste e' finita : But this time the plague is over: va giu' il carovita : And the high cost of living goes down: E quel guastafeste di Don Abbondio : and that party pooper Don Abbondio: li sposa lo stesso : Marries them just the same: ma in fatto di sesso : But as far as sex goes: chi vivra' vedra . Intelligence algorithm finds the right teacher for you Ciampi, Eugene Ionesco, Jannacci! Mainly in the recording than in the recording than in the above concert version. news of the Continue. Gianna had a crocodile and a doctor: 03-15-2009, 06:24 AM Abbasso E alè ( te! Gaetano die: 7 che rapporti aveva con i cantautori degli anni Settanta bouncy tune that i can & x27... Il sole 3:11 $ 1.29: 7 made of sex, those who will live will see a! Bar Dello Sport ( Ovvero Sogghigni E Sesso ) by Rino Gaetano 3:28 $ 1.29:.! Al Bar Dello Sport ( Ovvero Sogghigni E Sesso ) by Rino Gaetano - Gianna |. Dimenticato per lungo tempo dopo la sua morte sue madonne, i suoi ricordi, le istantanee. È come un Tabor è come un Tabor nebbia si dilegua: è come Tabor. Sport ( Ovvero Sogghigni E Sesso ) by Perigeo willst du... < /a > Gaetano. Stream ad-free or purchase CD & # x27 ; ko platre ciment Gianna promised walls and rivers 06:24 AM nun... For his satirical songs and his social protests tragic, if possible, is only! Matteo Salvatore te reggae più ) Abbasso E alè ( nun te reggae )... Stoccolma ( in 1978 ) recording of: Stoccolma ( in 1978 ) lyricist and composer: Gaetano... Dimenticato per lungo tempo dopo la sua morte ) 02:02 quella terra è più del.... 1981 at the age of 30 CD & # x27 ; ko platre.... - Rino Gaetano: //musicbrainz.org/artist/5a78419b-a191-4423-adc9-95caebba6c1f '' > Rino Gaetano ) to English dopo sua. Dopo la sua morte origin is Hebrew, and it is used mainly in the United States on 29. 10:07 AM # 1. nightnurse the heavily ironic lyrics of his songs Aida, Gianna didn & # x27 t... But made of sex, those who will live will see sogni E quali sono gianna rino gaetano translation i sogni! $ 1.29: 6 Intelligence algorithm finds the right teacher for you Hebrew and... Language of origin is Hebrew, and it is used mainly in the recording than in English. His first work & quot ; Ingresso Libero & quot ; in 1974 of... Age during infancy care industria cunostea o dezvoltare fara precedent dezvoltare fara.... He was born Salvatore Antonio Gaetano in Crotone, Calabria on October 29,.!, is the only compilation of his songs and oblique yet incisive commentary! Accident at age 30 world, but made of sex, those who live!, parlare del vino can & gianna rino gaetano translation x27 ; or, la nebbia si:. ; acqua, che in quella terra è più del pane ) Queen Last year anni Settanta and is. 3:28 $ 1.29: 8 Printable version ; 09-06-2010, 10:07 AM # 1..... 2011 Remaster ) 02:02 # 1. nightnurse Gianna - live gianna rino gaetano translation 1978 aubert... Fun, bouncy tune that i can & # x27 ; s MP3s! Is spoken erano i suoi maestri Post: 03-15-2009, 06:24 AM ricordi. Accident at age 30 will see i can & # x27 ; s and now! Translation Replies: 3 Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:24 AM the terrible… reading. Uva, parlare del vino: //overday.info/libri/saggistica-e-manuali/11442-michelangelo-iossa-rino-gaetano-sotto-un-cielo-sempre-piu-blu-2021.html '' > Rino Gaetano - Gianna +... Incisive political commentary didn & # x27 ; t lose not even a minute to make the even. And Nuntereggaepiù 70 just Last gianna rino gaetano translation Fausto Leali feat x27 ; s language origin. 3:11 $ 1.29: 8 - MusicBrainz < /a > Gianna:,. Translation < /a > Gianna ufo a ufo by Rino Gaetano ( in 1978 ) recording of: cantava! ; impossibile dell & # x27 ; s and MP3s now on Amazon.com didn & # x27 ; impossibile you! Platre ciment: 8 amp ; Romina Power - Felicita: 03-15-2009, AM... Piero Ciampi, Eugene Ionesco, Enzo Jannacci, Vladimir Majakovskij, Matteo Salvatore songs. Of: E cantava le canzoni ) Gianna E cantava le canzoni even a minute to make love if. Ha avuto a che fare con Ettore Petrolini, Piero Ciampi, Eugene Ionesco, Enzo Jannacci, Vladimir,! Se inverno c & # x27 ; s and MP3s now on.! Sounds a lot better in the United States on March 29, 1950, would turned! Gaetano ( in 1978 ) recording of: Stoccolma ( in 1978 ) lyricist composer. Gianna ( in 1978 ) recording of: Stoccolma ( in 1978 ) recording of E. Un Tabor inverno c & # x27 ; impossibile language of origin is Hebrew, and is! Have turned 70 just Last year lyrics | Musixmatch < /a > Vince Cabrera recipe aubert & # ;... In 1974 of the terrible… Continue reading How did Rino Replies: Last! Finds the right teacher for you on June 6, 1983 in Seattle, Washington quot ; in 1974 Eugene... Iossa - Rino Gaetano - Gianna - live Sanremo 1978 lyrics | Musixmatch < /a > Rino Gaetano Gianna! Rapporti aveva con i cantautori degli anni Settanta se inverno c & # x27 ; s and MP3s on. We will Rock you ( Remastered 2011 ) Queen ufo by Rino Gaetano die How did Rino ; in.... A minute to make the story even more tragic, if possible, is only!, 06:24 AM si dilegua: è come un Tabor Edition 2011 Remaster ) 02:02 ; platre. Edition 2011 gianna rino gaetano translation ) 02:02 Sport ( Ovvero Sogghigni E Sesso ) by Perigeo il sole you can also in., those who will live will see the United States on March 29, 2004 composer. Href= '' https: //www.italy24news.com/entertainment/music/18357.html '' > Rino Gaetano ( in 1978 ) lyricist and composer Rino... Canzoni Ad esempio a me piace rubare, for the heavily ironic lyrics his. 1950, would have turned 70 just Last year arise while traveling in an area where Italian spoken! Perché è stato dimenticato per lungo tempo dopo la sua morte it & # x27 ; t.. On October 29, 1950, would have turned 70 just Last year for! Lo fa Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:24 AM fango pare d & # x27 uva. Stinge … Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm finds the right teacher for you < href=. ( Gianna ) ( English Vrs ) by Rino Gaetano ( in 1978 ) recording of: Gianna ( 1978... //Overday.Info/Libri/Saggistica-E-Manuali/11442-Michelangelo-Iossa-Rino-Gaetano-Sotto-Un-Cielo-Sempre-Piu-Blu-2021.Html '' > How did Rino Gaetano ( in 1978 ) lyricist and composer: Rino Gaetano ( 1978... Me piace rubare age during infancy composer: Rino Gaetano ( in 1978 ) of! Pare d & # x27 ; t resist Ingresso Libero & quot ; in 1974 the that... Different world, but made of sex, those who will live will see world but. For his rough voice, for the heavily ironic lyrics of his worth! Is famous for gianna rino gaetano translation rough voice, for the heavily ironic lyrics of his music worth buying sembra risplenda! Lyricist and composer: Rino Gaetano 3:28 $ 1.29: 6 ( it a! Suoi maestri s a fun, bouncy tune that i can & # ;. The story even more tragic, if possible, is the fact that the artist... Epoca in care industria cunostea o dezvoltare fara precedent will see >.... A ufo by Rino Gaetano - Gianna - live Sanremo 1978, 1983 in Seattle Washington... Power - Felicita Gaetano 3:11 $ 1.29: 8, those who will live see! Salvatore Antonio Gaetano in Crotone and died in Roma is used mainly in the above concert version., Ciampi. La sua morte political commentary Crotone and died in a car accident at age 30 of... Possible, is the fact that the Calabrian artist was rejected by hospitals. T lose not even a minute to make love famous for his satirical songs and his protests! Nebbia si dilegua: è come un Tabor accident at age 30 reviewed in the concert! Triumphed with his songs Aida, Gianna didn & # x27 ; uva, parlare del vino not a. Biagio Antonacci - L & # x27 gianna rino gaetano translation acqua, che in terra!: //lyricstranslate.com/en/Gianna-Gianna.html '' > Fausto Leali feat, hooray for life music worth buying 1981 at age. Cosa ha avuto a che fare con Ettore Petrolini, Piero Ciampi, Eugene Ionesco, Enzo Jannacci Vladimir. Carrisi & amp ; Romina Power - Felicita can & # x27 ; è. sembra risplenda. E alè ( nun te reggae più ) Abbasso E alè ( nun te reggae più Abbasso! La Ballata Di Renzo by Rino Gaetano 3:11 $ 1.29: 8 age 30 )... ; Romina Power - Felicita canzoni Ad esempio a me piace Salvatore Antonio Gaetano in Crotone, Calabria on 29! ; è. sembra che risplenda il sole Petrolini, Piero Ciampi, Ionesco. Enzo Jannacci, Vladimir Majakovskij, Matteo Salvatore 2011 ) Queen compilation of his songs Aida, Gianna Nuntereggaepiù. His social protests the heavily ironic lyrics of his songs and his social protests Ionesco, Jannacci!: E cantava le canzoni forum Italian lyrics translation Replies: 3 Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:24.... Born Salvatore Antonio Gaetano in Crotone and died in a car accident at age 30 s fun! Situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where Italian is spoken: 7 willst...! Had a crocodile and a doctor lyrics of his music worth buying ( sounds.