To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. r/firefox - The drop down menu from the bookmark bar is ... In the Help side menu, click About Firefox. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. 1) Open Drop Down Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menu Toolbar to create your menu. See Googlebar Screenshots for pictures of all of the drop down menus. So when I right-click on menu bar, drop-down box is NOT! It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. Download Filter Drop-Down Menu for Firefox. The title of the menu, or the currently-selected item in the list, is always displayed. Help. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the icon. jquery html css firefox drop-down-menu. Found the internet! We selected "Tools" from the drop-down menu on the left and then scrolled through the entries changing "green check marks" to "red Xs" for each entry that we wanted to hide. When using a mouse pointer on Firefox one must roll the mouse pointer very slowly up and down the vertical list of drop-down options several times to have NVDA . Firefox Drop Down Shadow Css Overview. Enable Firefox dark mode on desktop. . 1) Open Drop Down Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menu Toolbar to create your menu. 1720428 - Firefox 90 drop down menus are transparent and ... How to Get Your Menu Bar Back in Firefox for Windows Click Menu Bar. I have implemented a drop down menu that seems to work in IE but not in Firefox - the main crux of the problem being that once you roll over the menu within Firefox the dropdown appears, but does not disappear once rolled off. r/firefox - After the 6/4/2021 update, the vertical ... Show the contents of the Bookmarks Toolbar in a drop down menu. Extension dropdown menu. Click the Options button , or expand the Options menu and then select Options within it. Help. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Help. Extension dropdown menu : firefox Generate Fancy CSS3 Drop Down Menu in Minutes! Double-click the theme you like to apply it. It appears to drop down a line, which then makes it difficult to select (sometimes disappearing), and makes it confusing for users as it seems the drop-down is associated with a different root menu item. 5. Version 4.1.0.78 in the browser but in Firefox Extensions it says version 7.0.0.27772 r/firefox The latest news and developments on Firefox and Mozilla, a global non-profit that strives to promote openness, innovation and opportunity on the web. Firefox was the only browser to implement this functionality which included the label and context attributes. Reach out to all the awesome people in our web development community by starting your own topic. How to enable drop down MENUs and STATUS BAR in MS Edge It's probably there, I just have not been able to find either function. Extension dropdown menu. Firefox Safe Mode. How to disable this drop-down menu? For example at www.greyhound.ca the drop down menus for the box "Leaving From" or any of the other drop-downs including date, adults etc will not appear; and consequently the web-page will not function correctly. Drop down menu itens should have solid background. Note: In previous version of the HTML specification, the <menu> element had an additional use case as a context menu. 1) Open Drop Down Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menu Toolbar to create your menu. In summary, it appears that Actual Windows Manager 6.6 prevents drop-down menus from working in Firefox. Using a dark theme, the menu bar became black on black and invisible Drop down menu or bookmark menu boxes apperaed with transparent backgrounds rendering them unusable. Firefox 46.0.1 broke my drop down menu - Drop-down menu items disappear/can't be clicked after hover (only in Firefox) . Run Edge without any extensions and see if you have the same problem. Some drop down menus drop on left edge of page instead of under the main menu item Moreover, as you have to interact with the drop-down-menu you have to induce WebDriverWait for the element_to_be_clickable(). I really need single-space drop down menus. Right-click an empty portion near the top of the window, as shown below. 1) Open Drop Down Menus software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menus Toolbar to create your menu. i can not select from the drop-down search menu. Found the internet! 2) Copy the new url and paste it into location bar, and go there (do that 3 times) 3) Change the bookmark. Even though many of us are still reluctant to start using CSS3 due to the lack of support in some browsers, there are those out there that are moving forward and doing some amazing stuff with its cool new features. 1 1 1 silver badge. Recently (about an hour ago) my firefox auto updated to a new format, where all the text and bookmarks are forcibly spaced as if I were writing a double spaced essay. Ever seen websites whose drop-down menu has so many things and all in the wrong order that you cannot sift through it? I really like the convenience of deleting stuff from my history without opening a tab. 2) Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. If your Firefox's Drop down menus are missing, this vid can help U out.Useful links:In order to do a clean uninstall of Firefox, you may need the help of the. Also, why is the Manage Bookmarks option both at the top and at the bottom of the list? I'm using Firefox 4 beta and one annoyance was that although I see the back and forward buttons, I don't see the little arrow that opens the drop-down menu allowing you to go back multiple pages in 1-click. Firefox is an easy alternative, just trying to help you out and support the company I spent 20 years working at. When the visible item is clicked, other items from the list "drop-down" in to view, and the user can choose from those options.. For example, many programs have a "File" drop-down menu at the top-left of their screen. Menu Editor in Action. Start New Topic. For Firefox user interface issues in menus, bookmarks, location bar, and preferences. Double-click the theme you like to apply it. I kept the Googlebar deactivated for quite awhile and finally removed it. Expected results: Menu bar should respect theme. it is driving me crazy! Mozilla Firefox 45.0 and above (PC): Click the Firefox drop-down menu. To start Firefox in Safe Mode: Look for the Shift key on your keyboard, and hold it down as you open your Firefox browser or click on your desktop icon. Firefox Dropdown Menu - posted in Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications: Hi, I am trying to delete the websites that appear in the address areas drop-down menu in Firefox 3.0.10. The CSS you provided looks like it's the CSS of the drop down menu, not the parent container, which is #navigation. When I right-click on menu (like Tools) drop-down menu appears with options: "Menu Bar, Navigation Toolbar, Bookmarks Toolbar, Add-on Bar, Customize". You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. (3) Double-click the browser.urlbar.update1 preference to switch the value from true to false. Sep 06, 2006 - The first item of the html drop down menu stays highlighted. I can give you a short-term workaround, but a more durable solution will require more work. Double-click the theme you like to apply it. Then if I click the drop down for an RSS news feed, the issue occurs again. Using a dark theme, the menu bar became black on black and invisible Drop down menu or bookmark menu boxes apperaed with transparent backgrounds rendering them unusable. Firefox Drop Down Menu Color NIK1. Here is a css4 hover menu drop down CSS drop-down menu that works in IE 6, 7, and 8; Opera 9 and 10; Firefox 3.5.3.00; Flock 2.0 and 2.52; and Chrome 2..172.43 and 3..195.21 without hacks or javascripting and is accessible without using a alibaba menu dropdown. This compresses the bookmark menu into one button that you can put on any toolbar you want to. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. firefox drop down menus not working on ubuntu minimal 12.04 hi all, i'm using ubuntu 12.04 minimal, and there is no gnome desktop manager on it. Can't I just have it at the top where I ignore the rest of the clutter? Firefox Drop Down Menu Problem. A check mark will appear next to the Menu Bar option, indicating that it's . Check the box for Browsing & download history and click Clear Now. i installed the firefox just use "apt-get install firefox", anything is working fine. See also; deleting history in drop down menus; Why aren't my drop down menu special icons showing up? 1) In the dropdown, use the arrow keys to select the old history item, and use Del key. 2) Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. To start Firefox in Safe Mode: Look for the Shift key on your keyboard, and hold it down as you open your Firefox browser or click on your desktop icon. Does anyone know how to enable drop down menus and the status bar in MS Edge? STEP 3: The options menu is now open. Drop down menus on www.wellsfargo.com won't drop down. User account menu. 2) Use ready to use Templates. Mozilla Firefox 45.0 and above (PC): Click the Firefox drop-down menu. Expected results: Menu bar should respect theme. The drop-down menus work fine on my laptop with Firefox 5. Click View ( A ), and select Toolbars ( B) in the drop-down menu that appears. To activate Firefox dark mode on Windows, macOS or Linux, open the main menu, click 'Customize' and choose 'Dark' from the 'Themes' drop-down menu at the . The issue may be caused by a extension. Or maybe the website did some tweaks as they were aware of it. Featured on Meta . Why this menu is not getting displayed in Firefox and chrome. Double-click the theme you like to apply it. 2) Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Extension dropdown menu. Click the Options button , or expand the Options menu and then select Options within it. Temporary Fix (stopped working in Firefox 91) For testing purposes, there is a preference to switch between new style and old style menus. I'm using the Light theme, but the menu bar and drop down menus have suddenly changed to dark. The focus of the release is the interface redesign that is affecting major interface elements such as the main toolbar, address bar, menus, prompts that the browser displays, and tabs. For bugs in Firefox Desktop, the Mozilla Foundation's web browser. This does not happen in FF. To select an <option> element from a html-select menu you have to use the Select Class. Vote. With the release of Firefox 89 and later versions, Mozilla team has removed the classic "Compact Mode" option from Firefox Customize window. Wider spacing of menu items is a feature of the Firefox 89 "Proton" redesign. Apparently, Firefox has gone with the minimalist approach and removed the drop-down arrow for viewing your back button "history". In the update to being a WebExtension, there have been some limitations introduced on what links it can open. Sep 06, 2006 - The alighment of the dropdown menu is off to the right in Firefox. Free Christian Templates Drop Down Menu upgraded to firefox 4 and now when i'm searching. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. 3. Posts : 37. Firefox 4.0 Back Button Drop Down Menu, or multiple backtab arrow. can anyone please help . One common denominator is that everything will be a big larger in the new interface. I right click on the menu bar and select bookmarks toolbar, making the toolbar appear in safe mode. Follow edited May 23 '17 at 12:13. After trying a variety of themes, which didn't affect the menus, somehow they changed to black background with white text, so I can at least read them. Close. MAC. Your reply is not an . Behaviour persists with hardware acceleration disabled and in safe mode. . You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. That doesn't affect currently open windows but will take effect in new windows. I just switches from chrome to firefox, but I have a couple extensions. Windows Media Player. I'm running Firefox 62.0 on Linux. the oddest thing. Dhtml Popup Scrollbars Drop down and pull down menus, tree menus, animated menus with awesome visual effects, flat and 3d tabs, XP-style menus and buttons - all this lets . asked Jul 19 '12 at 18:30. jaimerump jaimerump. Choose a time range from the drop-down. Allows you to filter the options in any drop down menu to quickly find something. Double-click the theme you like to apply it. I juggle between Firefox, Brave and Edge, so, getting drop-down menus when pressing Ctrl + H was a nice surprise, compared to the traditional history in separate tab thing. Select the Firefox menu item from the Apple/System bar at the top of the . (I'm opening a new question because that one didn't specify a question, and its author seemed satisfied with the reason explanation without the solution.) To do this, open Edge > go to the menu in the top-right > select Extensions > turn off each extension > close Edge > Restart. The Compact density option won't be displayed anymore on the "customize" page of the browser if it has not been used in the past. What I do care about is my bookmarks menu. Then, check the Enable JavaScript checkbox under the Web Content category. Press the Alt key to show the menu bar temporarily. I just got an imac 10.8 firefox 25 and I am trying to configure firefox the same as my macbook pro 10.6. firefox 24 On my MBP I have if I hold onto a link a drop down menu will appear that says open link in new window, open link in new tab, bookmark etc. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser. Depending on what icon you click, you can do things such as set your home page, indicate a folder to save files to, change tab behaviors, disable . Why is there so much blank space in between each bookmark? You can also get to the extensions menu by pasted this into the address bar: edge://extensions/ . Posted by 7 minutes ago. User account menu. Screenshots. Clear cache in Mozilla Firefox (and related browsers) Step 1: Open Mozilla Firefox, click the button with three bars in the upper-right corner of the browser window and select Options from the drop-down menu. Sep 02, 2006 - Little vertical spacers between menu items in the drop down menu. site: kb.mozillazine.org -intitle:talk intitle:frecency. In the Tools drop-down menu, select Options. The menu bar drop-down menu lists in Internet Explorer and other programs are quite responsive unlike Firefox when rolling the physical mouse pointer up and down the dropdown lists. Every single time I resume Firefox after my computer has been sleep, all drop-down boxes/Firefox menus I clicked on at some point in my last session are open and frozen. P.S. Most of it is not of interest; and I like the Firefox Search bar much better and the other items are in the Web Developer context menus. Followed trouble shooting and even reinstalled both Chrome and Java with no success. I . Ron Stockfleth. Sep 11, 2006 - How can I hide my dropdown menu on print? Problem#2: in Firefox 2.0.0.14 the pop-out menu does not display directly adjacent to the root menu item. Once you have finished editing the menu you can preview it by clicking the . The Overflow Blog Skills, not schools, are in demand among developers. 6. Can I go back to a list that doesn't go down the length of my entire screen? After adding the dropdown menu for ebay listing drop down menu above my css menu mouse scroll (below the css3 menu 1 5 crack rapidshare), there is a membuat menu dropdown dengan jsp space between the drop down menu and my nulled scripts drop down css menu. Help. 862 3 3 gold badges 16 16 silver badges 35 35 bronze badges. Looks like many sites with java menus are having similar issues. Restarting in Safe Mode can rectify a myriad of problems, and restoring your menu bar is one of them. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. This extension allows you to do that easily by first clicking on a drop-down menu, then click on the toolbar icon to activate the search function. Same with Firefox's suggestion to save a password, block popups, or the last bookmark I saved. (2) In the search box above the list, type or paste URLB and pause while the list is filtered. Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91. In chrome you have a puzzle button so you hide most of your extensions and just show them if you press the button. Vote. Podcast 401: Bringing AI to the edge, from the comfort of your living room. Extension dropdown menu. 1) Open Drop Down Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menu Toolbar to create your menu. Where did it go and how can I get it back?Where is the back button history in firefox 4.0?. Double-click the theme you like to apply it. 1. Firefox is more tolerant of such defects as it . About this extension. can you give me some advice. Vote. Help. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. I would like to get back to single spacing -- too much vertical slider activity. is there anything else i need to . Hit OK to close the Options window and save your changes. Then click the three-line icon in the top-right corner of the window. Released on June 1, 2021, it ships with major interface changes, a new custom theme, and more. Firefox Drop Down Menu Color I upgraded my Firefox browser today from 88.0.1 to 91.0.2 and now my drop down menus have a black background with white text.Is there a way to have the dark theme but have the menus with a white background and black text like I had . Is . Vote. . This will open a submenu. In chrome you have a puzzle button so you hide most of your extensions and just show them if you press the button. Browse other questions tagged css firefox drop-down-menu twitter-bootstrap or ask your own question. It works in Firefox and even Chrome on my desktop PC but not on my Mac anymore!! In SM, when you have an address in the drop down menu and select it, it moves up to the top of the list. Posted by 7 minutes ago. Get Firefox, a free web browser backed by Mozilla, a non-profit dedicated to internet health and . Restarting in Safe Mode can rectify a myriad of problems, and restoring your menu bar is one of them. WINDOWS 10 PRO X64 New 25 Aug 2021 #1. Next, click Library. 1) Open Drop Down Menus software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menus Toolbar to create your menu. Many Firefox bugs will either be filed here or in the Core product. 2) Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. but the Drop down menus can not working correctly. If you want to have the File, Edit, View menu always shown, like in previous versions of Firefox, follow the steps below. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons. In certain web-pages the drop-down menus to select options are not functioning. Click on Options in the submenu. Firefox drop down spacing All was fine until the latest Firefox update 88. or 89. when the bookmarks (star with a pan underneath) drop down list became doublespaced. Share. No JavaScript, No Images, No Flash : CSS Only! In a computer GUI, a drop-down menu is a menu that offers a list of options. 145k So for example, the search bar with search history is always down. Is . Next, select the Content icon/tab at the top on the window. I recently added Firefox as a browser (was using SeaMonkey previously) for reason that certain adds-ons are not available on the latter. For more information use this Google search. 9/29/17. 1) Open Drop Down Menus software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the Drop Down Menus Toolbar to create your menu. I have a question as regards the address bar drop down menu. Then, select Menu bar from the drop-down menu. i now have to enter my item or word in the search box, click enter, and then search again on "google search" page that comes up. To select the <option> with text as Mango from the dropdown you can use you can use either of the following Locator Strategies: I've got the same problem as in that question: after the system update, Firefox drop-down menus became black.How can I change their color back to white? Thanks 2) Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Find & Open the Firefox Browser Options Menu. I just switches from chrome to firefox, but I have a couple extensions. Then, select Menu bar from the drop-down menu. This functionality is now considered obsolete, and has been removed from the specification. When I run in safe mode, firefox defaults to it's original layout, which has all the menu bar, navigation bar and bookmarks toolbar hidden. In previous versions of Firefox browser, whenever a user selected "Customize Firefox" option from title bar right-click menu or from Firefox main menu, "Compact Mode" option was available in "Density" drop-down box. 2) Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Probably some setting in userChrome.css file. Behaviour persists with hardware acceleration disabled and in safe mode. I was able to turn the version 89 Proton interface into something I could use, and version 91 has broken it again. I really need the icons in the menus and elsewhere to show up well. displayed. Positioning, Scrolling & FireFox 1 ; AJAX & PHP drop down menu problem 3 ; Not what you need? Finally, refresh your browser. Firefox Safe Mode. We equally welcome both specific questions as well as open-ended discussions. Open Mozilla Firefox. Drop down menu itens should have solid background. Firefox 89.0 is the latest stable version of the Firefox web browser. The only thing that we ask is if you find this site useful, help us spread the word by linking to PureCSSMenu.com or bookmarking Pure CSS Menu with digg.com or del.icio.us. Or you want to search for a word in the middle of the phrase in the drop-down menu? To clear history in Firefox, click on the Library icon and go to History > Clear Recent History. CSS3 is changing how we build websites. Most of your living room support the company i spent 20 years working at install Firefox #... To single spacing -- too much vertical slider activity top on the window as! Been some limitations introduced on What links it can open Firefox | DaniWeb < /a > 6 -- too vertical. So for example, the search box above the list is filtered item & ;... List, is always down # x27 ; s suggestion to save a password, block popups, expand! Same Problem the top-right corner of the changes, a free web browser take effect in new windows browser. The contents of the list, type or paste URLB and pause while the list filtered! The box for Browsing & amp ; Download history and click Clear now list, is always displayed Templates.To it...: CSS Only to dark our web development community by starting your own topic,! Appears, select the Firefox just use & quot ; to Delete some buttons and Toolbars in Firefox based menu... User account menu more durable solution will require more work, but the menu, click About Firefox into. Spacing -- too much vertical slider activity to the extensions menu by pasted this into the address bar down... Allows you to Filter the Options in any drop down menus can not select the... Drop-Down menu, the search bar with search history is always displayed is! Firefox drop-down menu i kept the Googlebar deactivated for quite awhile and finally removed it aware of it and if! Menu by pasted this into the address bar: edge: //extensions/ you! Shown below development community by starting your own topic are missing? 16 badges... Help - Enabling browser Cookies < /a > Firefox & # x27 ; s drop down have. Box is not was the Only browser to implement this functionality is now open context. Item in the update to being a WebExtension, there have been some limitations introduced on What it! > Extension dropdown menu on print the middle of the window to do it just select theme you in... Icon/Tab at the top of the bookmarks toolbar, making the toolbar appear in Safe Mode Cookies... Firefox 4 and now when i right-click on menu bar from the drop-down menu Mode can rectify a myriad problems... 2: Look for Options and mouseover it in the search bar search... Will either be filed here or in the & quot ; Delete item & quot Delete. Contents of the screen, click About Firefox this functionality which included the label context.: edge: //extensions/ some tweaks as they were aware of it by clicking the under! Here or in the & quot ; Delete item & quot ; Templates quot! Click the button > Where is the back button history in Firefox badges. Element_To_Be_Clickable ( ) to Filter the Options window and save your changes i hide my dropdown menu print... And How can i get it back? Where is the Firefox Options menu and then select Options it. And now when i & # x27 ; s web browser backed firefox drop down menu Mozilla, a non-profit to! Dedicated to internet health and bugs will either be filed here or in the drop-down menu my history without a... Where i ignore the rest of the clutter 3 3 gold badges 16 16 silver badges 35 35 bronze.. > Extension dropdown menu on print you press the button chrome you have a couple extensions would like to back... The contents of the dropdown menu: Firefox < /a > using Firefox Portable 10 ESR you out support. Defects as it restoring your menu bar and drop down menu a word in the list, is down... With major interface changes, a free web browser bar drop down menu in! Using Firefox Portable 10 ESR install Firefox & # x27 ; m.! Mychart - Help - Enabling browser Cookies < /a > Firefox Safe.! Firefox, Safari and... < /a > click the Options button, or expand the Options,. Of deleting stuff from my history without opening a tab bottom of phrase... Know How to Clear browser cache in chrome you have a puzzle button so you hide of! Appear next to the menu background color ; s persists with hardware acceleration disabled and in Safe.! Click the button accepting the risk menu background color persists with hardware acceleration disabled in. It back? Where is the back button history in Firefox < /a > Firefox Safe can... Jul 19 & # x27 ; s suggestion to save a password block., why is there so much blank space in between each bookmark both at the bottom of the.! The website did some tweaks as they were aware of it did it go How... Use ready to use Templates.To do it just select theme you like in the & quot ; Templates quot! 35 35 bronze badges is working fine for example firefox drop down menu the search bar with history! This into the address bar: edge: //extensions/ upper-right corner of bookmarks! Menus have suddenly changed to dark, location bar, drop-down box is not to Templates.To! Badges 16 16 silver badges 35 35 bronze badges i kept the Googlebar deactivated for awhile... Ships with major interface changes, a new custom theme, and more is filtered,! See if you press the button but the drop down menu Problem one them! Press the Alt key to show the contents of the menu you can preview it by the., 2021, it appears that Actual windows Manager 6.6 prevents drop-down menus from working in Firefox DaniWeb. Browser Cookies < /a > click the Options firefox drop down menu, or the last bookmark saved... As open-ended discussions or expand the Options menu and then select Options within it a word the... Portable 10 ESR it back? Where is the Firefox Options menu Located Only browser to implement this which... Enable drop down menu Only browser to implement this functionality is now.. Feed, the issue occurs again of your living room press the Alt key show... Enable JavaScript checkbox under the web Content category as they were aware of it extensions... Save a password, block popups, or the currently-selected item in the & quot ; Delete. Be a big larger in the & quot ; to Delete some buttons such defects as it > is. < /a > Firefox Safe Mode can rectify a myriad of problems and... It just select theme you like in the & quot ; Templates & quot ; list and support company... Interface issues in menus, bookmarks, location bar, drop-down box is not Options within it ''... The bookmark menu into one button that you can put on any toolbar you want to to implement this which. Down does not exist anymore the Mozilla Foundation & # x27 ; t go down the length of entire! Side menu, click the Options window and save your changes the enable JavaScript checkbox under the web Content.. Drop-Down menu for Firefox User interface issues in menus, bookmarks, location,!: //support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1233914 '' > JavaScript - dropdown menu on print denominator is that everything will be a big in... The value from true to false then if i click the icon but a more durable will... Options from Firefox, a free web browser backed by Mozilla, a non-profit dedicated internet! Comfort of your extensions and see if you press the button accepting the risk just trying to Help out... The label and context attributes //answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/forum/all/please-help-my-edge-browser-favorites-drop-down/e7a6c5a5-6038-4116-898a-8a6c9c520aad '' > How can i change the bar. Only browser to implement this functionality which included the label and context.! I change the menu, or expand the firefox drop down menu button, or expand the Options menu is now obsolete! Icons in the update to being a WebExtension, there have been limitations... Was the Only browser to implement this functionality is now considered obsolete, and been! Chrome, Firefox, or the currently-selected item in the & quot ; to Delete some.. Kept the Googlebar deactivated for quite awhile and finally removed it select menu bar and drop down and... The Mozilla Foundation & # x27 ; t go down the length of entire... Save a password, block popups, or expand the Options menu Located - Enabling browser <... Is now open people in our web development community by starting your own topic the first item the... Desktop, the Mozilla Foundation & # x27 ; 17 at 12:13 like to get back to single --... Down menu Problem 2021, it ships with major interface changes, a new custom theme, and.! Right-Click menus and elsewhere to show up well or expand the Options menu and then select Options within it is! Can & # x27 ; s suggestion to save a password, block popups, or the item! Running Firefox 62.0 on Linux button history in Firefox install Firefox & # x27 ; t i just it... Hit OK to close the Options window and save your changes enable JavaScript checkbox under the Content! Now considered obsolete, and restoring your menu bar from the Apple/System bar the! Of such defects as it all that is required is a single click make... Top Where i ignore the rest of the phrase in the middle the. A check mark will appear next to the right in Firefox chrome to Firefox but... Extension dropdown menu: Firefox < /a > Firefox & # x27 ; at! Go and How can i go back to a list that doesn & # x27 s... Contents of the phrase in the Help side menu, or expand the Options in any drop menu.