avengers x reader 1.4M views Discover short videos related to avengers x reader on TikTok. She's a witch and can cast spells, levitate, talk to spirits and control elements? Thanks!! When the Reader has trouble coping with a family trauma, the Avengers are there to show that not all family is by blood. But when (Name) is forced into the past and into his younger body, he's suddenly given the chance to start over and prevent the future from happening again. Hot. Training Room (Avengers x Reader){Chatroom} Author's Note(s): I got the idea for this from one of those quotes I've seen on like every incorrect something blogs. Uses an electronic, laser pointer like cane (designed by Stark) 'Power': Bionic Eyes, implanted by . : You've been hiding from hydra for almost 8 years now, but while staying in New York they find you. For years you have been locked in a sniping war over eBay with the same account. AU where a red string tied around your pinky is connected to your soulmate's pinky (when the two of you are in a certain distance). Mercs and the attack of the stuffies. Team Fortress 2 Imagine Watch popular content from the following creators: Wattpad (@wattpadrecommendation89), megan(@jstoobs), giada (derogatory)(@giada.improta), Storm and Wanda Solo(@wandazatanna), Dean Any Pronouns ️‍(@hondoscomicshop) . also if you want a fic where . Strange said there was only one possibility of winning the battle against Thanos.. He makes sure to more spend time with you than usual, showing you that he's happy with you. Sure, he was handsome, but the fact was it was the most awkward . Chapter 8: The Real Truth {Avengers x Fem!Reader} - choose ... imagine this Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 (Coming Soon) (Not my gif) ———— "Your really never gonna let that go, are you Tony?" Cap says giggling. The father-daughter dance is tonight and all the girls in your classes have spoken . This is the second chatroom I've done, I honestly had so much fun writing this but I am aware it's not the best. Sniper waking up together. Message me and let me know! Angst! - Based on 'As It Seems' by Lily Kershaw. Summary: Lots of stories about you being a child or teen with the avengers as your family. Author: @chrixa. Originally posted by aelinxfeyrescourt. Avengers x Reader, Tony x Reader (Platonic) Word count: 800. Part 1 Steve x Reader/Bucky x Reader "I thought you loved me." "I'm pregnant." "You're gonna come back right?"I asked Steve as I followed his threw the Tower,"I don't know babe,We don't know how this is going to end."He told me as my hands fiddled with the positive pregnancy test that was hidden in my sweater sleeve."Just be safe okay?I . Pietro Maximoff & Reader. Pairing: Avengers x Male!Reader (romantically: multiple) Plot: Dr. Everyone had their groups in the tower just like at school. Avengers x Reader X supernatural. He's never been able to have a pet before because of how sick he used to be, so he's going to take time to cherish this. Routines were everything here—so a deviation meant something unusual was going on. - Peter Parker x Reader. I hope your taglist is fatter than yo momma. Summary: You're at some party of Tony promoting the Avengers. I love all of your imagines you're an absolutely amazing writer. - Happy Birthday: - Peter Parker x Reader. Seriously that was what you were fighting for your life over!? Warnings: strong language. Description: Can you do a Peter x reader where the reader is peters Best friend and she is sick of him always talking about Liz so she starts to ignore him? Where the reader starts to feel depressed and like they don't belong and stops eating. Summary: Platonic!Avengers X reader. Evil is Subjective (Avengers x Villain!Reader)Description: You control water, and with that comes just about everything. It was only a couple of years ago you were trying to get as faraway as possible from this building. * I know it says Avengers x Reader, but it only features Tony, Nat and Bucky…. Could you do an avengers x teen!reader with "Promise me you'll take care of yourself.". Codename: Sniper. . Anonymous said: More dad tony fluff? :) ** Mx: gender neutral for Mrs., Miss, or Mr. jsut an fyi for anybody who doesnt know! Everyone had their groups in the tower just like at school. pride month 2018 pride fic pride prompt avengers x reader avengers imagine avengers loki natasha romanoff wanda maximoff gamora tony stark thor shuri mantis peter parker lgbtq coming out wlw pansexual bisexual trans!peter parker mj fem!reader steve rogers masterlist wokeupinawalnut . Mercs who didn't pay attention to their family trees. Sort by: Hot. Watch popular content from the following creators: ᴰⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ(@marvel_povsxedits), wxntxrsxldxxr(@wxntxrsxldxxr), mara :)(@maraswahili), Annely(@annely_k), Cathy Strange(@cathy.strange) . Pairings: all are platonic. MASTERLIST ————————————— There was a distant ringing in my ears. (Avengers x Male Reader with Hetalia references) Inspired by a Fan made manga. Avengers x Reader (One-Shot) Table of contents. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 (Coming Soon) (Not my gif) ———— "Your really never gonna let that go, are you Tony?" Cap says giggling. Avengers x Reader, Tony x Reader (Platonic) Word count: 800. 74.9K 3.2K 9. Feel free to send me any feed back, I would appreciate it!! Steve found you during his fight with the Winter Soldier, He saw you shift and attacked the Hydra agents disguised as Shield, You made sure every civilian made it out safely. A/N: Dad Tony fluff is my fave. Two cells down, a boy with fangs and claws scratched impatiently against the walls. Thor brings some inebriating Asgardian "elixir" for you, Pietro, and Tony after the rest of the team bails for the night. Gabriel Santo was an act. imagine this. Mercs with enemy reader. Avengers Team & Peter Parker. Guys i have been drowning in angst and tears for the last 5 hours please dont hurt me anymore-. Part two: (Y/N) stirred a bit, causing both brothers to look up. Next thing you know you wake up married and naked in bed with the handsome Speedster. Lots of cuteness involved! Sniper and Medic getting their male!crush to smile. Soon you find out that they aren't the only one's whose attention you'. Pietro Maximoff & Reader. Familiar This is a collaboration of fanfictions. Prompt: (Y/N), Tony, Pepper, and Rhodey had just killed Killian (ha, ha, ha. please tell me if any of the links don't work so i can fix it! Words: 2155 Estimated reading time: 12 minutes Characters: Reader, Mother, Father, Steve, Tony, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce Prompt: '' Then maybe she was a mistake! Avengers x reader Cold-Hearted part 1. reader) October 21, 2015 Astrological Vulpix. Everything was nice and dandy until Tony decided to show Pepper an impromptu fireworks display without warning (Y/N). Fandom: Marvel. - A combination of the team and secret lip-singing. New. Masterlist . Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. Pairing : Avengers x nb!reader (they/them) Abstract : Part two to solus Word count : 569. When the Reader has trouble coping with a family trauma, the Avengers are there to show that not all family is by blood. Struggling with the daily grind and responsibilities she finds herself turning to her comfort characters in the form of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and falls asleep listening to the familiar tales. based off: Loki x Reader who are dating in secret but one of the avengers finally decides to figure out where he's sneaking off to at night and discovered them?? Warnings : Mentions of serious injuries, hospitals.. A/N : -. You never thought you would see the day where you entered this building again. Originally posted by blackinjustice. Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: They React To You Being Jealous. M. My Ducky (AvengersXChild Reader) OneShot. After Tony finds you and shows Fury your powers, you join the Famous group known as the avengers. Current: SHIELD Agent, Avenger. You felt sick and cold. 7 years old. James "Bucky" Barnes & Steve Rogers & Sam Wilson & Reader. - My first fanfiction ever. Maybe she wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place! Avengers x child reader. 2016 Aug 31 A Little Fall of Rain (Avengers x Reader) Warnings: Angst, Mentions of a lot of blood, battle wounds, Reader Death (maybe anyway, it ends vaguely), Avengers family, A lot of crying, Not Beta Read A/N: Despite my apparent writer's block, this just came out once I heard the song and I'm sorry?? That Grim Reaper is you. Your first home being the city the . Avengers x Reader X supernatural. Avengers Team & Original Female Character (s) Avengers Team & Original Male Character (s) Reader & Other (s) Wade Wilson & Reader. words: 904. warnings: a bad word. Takes place during Civil War. Just an Average Avenger My first fanfiction ever. After the others had explained that they were called the chiutari, and apparently the guy with the hammer had a bother Loki and that it was he who was controlling them. Can I request a avengers x fem!teen!reader in which she has a father daughter dance at school and she's sad about it cause her parents died so then all the guys from the team kinda surprise her at the father daughter dance. Avengers Team & Peter Parker. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #avengersxreader, #avengersleader, #leviackermanxreader, # . James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers. Characters: Peter x Reader. When she gasped and bolted up, she looked around wide eyed. Takes place during Civil War. Avengers/ X-men X reader Part 2. Secret | Loki x Reader. You are an orphan cast out on the street. Welcoming Committee (Avengers X Singer!Reader) Summary: The Avengers return to the compound after a difficult mission to find their friend (Y/N) has a hidden talent. i'll try and update this one more than i did my last one (sorry about that). Wanda Maximoff & Reader. You woke up with a weird feeling today. i've organized it by character this time, so hopefully that'll make it easier for you guys :) enjoy! Fluff! Word count: 703. S.S: This one is a little cringe worthy, its got a lot of Pintrest writing dialouge in it so just caution of that! Reader is a broke, recently graduated, individual who is down on their luck. I'm Not a Kid (avengers x reader) Warnings: some taunting, drinking. They have some fun casting harmless spells on the team. Blessed | Avengers x Reader based off of: i saw something about cheating and this came out of that words: 1.5k warnings: f-bombs, angst, cheating, crying, really really loving avengers A/N: i wrote. Thank you! #avengers+x+reader #jjk x reader #dreamsmp x reader #dream x reader #wilbur soot x reader #techno x reader #author w h y #i am in pain #dadza philza #it huuuuuuuurts #but . Badass - Avengers x Reader. Read free online Avengers comics for kids and families featuring Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America & more on Marvel HQ! What happens when a Grim Reaper meets the Avengers, claiming he is waiting for one (or more) of them to die so he can take their soul? Angst! '' Warning: Sad, arguing, crying, angst, fluff [Trigger Warning of Parents Arguing] I don't usually do these thin. A/N: SO SORRY for not writing in a while. Fluff! Tagging: @starmako26 @eldritchfloof @caroldanverslefttiddy @snooy245 @arioneway. Characters: shapeshifting!Reader, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanov, Bruce Banner, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson, Bucky Barnes, James Rhodes, & Pepper Potts. The reader reunites with the team after being captured by and turned into an asset for HYDRA. avengersandchill's masterlist: Avengers x Reader. (Sorry for bad description. She had described him as old-school, charming, and very handsome. yuck it up). Ft: The Hand? NOTES/WARNINGS: Mentions killing people and getting shot. (note: the newest one-shots . Handicap: Blind, due to accident overseas before SHIELD. Clumsy has broken three alarm clocks this week. But hope you enjoy! I'm Not a Kid (avengers x reader) Warnings: some taunting, drinking. Summary: The avengers are making fun of you, asking . Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: They Meet Your Puppy. Phoenix - Avengers X Reader(F) Ugh this took forever to get out. Fire and Water / Part Two / Part Three / Part Four / Part Five-Completed. The Mercs introducing themselves to you, the newbie (From Nicest to worst) The mercs encounter a protective family. - This is a collaboration of fanfictions. Genre : Angst. The Avengers vacation in Las Vegas. When she gasped and bolted up, she looked around wide eyed. Wanda Maximoff & Reader. Peter Parker x Stark!Reader (Soulmate AU) This is my first Soulmate AU I've done so I was a bit wary but I really hope you enjoy it. Can't hide jealousy (Steve Rogers x reader) Requested by Anon: Hello can i request a scenario with cap, where he is jealous and he cant hide it? Thank you! Hidden (Avengers x reader) by marvelstan05. Humor. (Y/N) was part of the avengers, until something happened. Caught (Bucky x reader) i kno its kinda short but i have nothing. Summary: Avengers X Enhanced!Reader. Adopted Angel - Avengers x Reader. Y/N's task was simple. Occupation: Previous: Lieutenant US Marine Corps, Sniper. Summary: Platonic!Avengers X reader. Again requested months ago but I didn't know how to write it until Spiderman came along. Warnings: Maybe swearing? Fire and Water / Part Two / Part Three / Part Four / Part Five-Completed. I had fun writing this one though, I hope you like it! This is the reader's first Christmas with the team. But it wasn't always like that there was a time this place was like a second home to you. I love all of your imagines you're an absolutely amazing writer. And after that he looked for you and offered that you join their team. An international weapons dealer by the name of Gabriel Santo had insiders in law enforcement that helped him smuggle his weapons across the US borders. 573 Stories. Pairings: all are platonic. Protective | Avengers x Reader . Your friend Nat, despite the fact that you had not been in a date in years, had set you up with one of her new friends, James Barnes. imagine this. Summary: Avengers X Enhanced!Reader. Age: 30's (According to Wiki Tony is in his 40's) Hair: (HC/L) Hair Color, Length. Could you do an avengers x teen!reader with "Promise me you'll take care of yourself.". In the cool winter night on (B/d) there was a baby being born by a single mother but It was an princess of the shadow single mother was depressed and mad because her husband cheated on her with an blond woman that was only like wearing is an crop top . Originally posted by angelwing430 The Day You Stopped Loving Me. # 1. What happens when you give your famous second family something handmade? Warnings: Knife, Blood (kinda), cringe….. James "Bucky" Barnes & Steve Rogers & Sam Wilson & Reader. Routines were everything here—so a deviation meant something unusual was going on. A brotherly dispute…but it seemed more than that. Chapter 8: The Real Truth {Avengers x Fem!Reader} ~Part 2~ The Life of an Avenger. Thanks. Avengers x child!Teen!Reader. Sometimes this goes away after a while, but others it does not. Figuring it was best to leave, she met the Winchester's. Finding a new family and possibly love? You manage to get yourself of SHIELD's radar in a bad. Steve's jelous . I do my best to keep from making physical descriptions of reader so it can be more inclusive. The person in the cell next to you—a young, frail girl with a set of enormous, bright red wings—had pressed her face up against the glass. Sad, lost and lonely is how you felt. ?Apparently this is what happens when I listen to Les Mis. Warning: Sexual situations, language, drinking. I'm An ghost But I feel alive avengers x abused child reader, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. Originally posted by davisviolas-archive-deactivated. She was going to get close to Santo, get the identities of the corrupt cops and get out, only things hadn't been what they had seemed to be. Well, cancer and Hydra suck. "Never" Tony replied and let out a fake cough to get everyones attention "Oh this is Peter Parker, AKA-" Maybe where he adopts a teenage girl and later finds out she has a gift. (requested by anon) Word Count: 1,757. Summary: After the Avengers allow you to join their mission (some more reluctant then others), you are faced with actually having the team trust you. Could you make it angsty please? x Figuring it was best to leave, she met the Winchester's. Finding a new family and possibly love? "Best Friends". Originally posted by jungxxhope. The person in the cell next to you—a young, frail girl with a set of enormous, bright red wings—had pressed her face up against the glass. I don't even know why.. (Y/N) was part of the avengers, until something happened. Frigga Feels (Marvel) Summary. (F/N) Rogers seemed to be one of those cases were the love for a toy never left. Frigga Feels (Marvel) Summary. Becoming Me (Avengers x Reader) Part 4/? Kind of, not really, a time lady (Doctor x child! #25: Coming Outs (Avengers x Reader) Twitter Facebook Google+. I hope this Christmas themed drabble will make your heart melt. Avengers x Reader. Reader is a broke, recently graduated, individual who is down on their luck. Interogation: Avengers x Fem!Reader. Sick. (Y/N) was a 13 year old orphan that no one would adopt that was close friends with Rose Tyler after she had work experience with her. Struggling with the daily grind and responsibilities she finds herself turning to her comfort characters in the form of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and falls asleep listening to the familiar tales. your hair pulled back into a ponytail(if you hair is long), a sniper over you shoulder, and your bionics ready to go "You can't have weapons up here-!" The male only received a fatal blow to the stomach . Steve is so happy when he first meets your puppy. Avengers x baby reader by DeathToTheMan. You were in your studio working on your lastest art piece whilst . Steve gets a little worried and immediately reassures you that you're the only one for him, and that he wouldn't have anyone else but you. Five night's at Freddy's >> Tony x Scared! James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers. You watched through the hospital window as people walked along the hallway. Adventure Fanfiction Doctor Who Reader Insert Adopted Parent . Was best to leave, she looked around wide eyed Winchester & # ;... Though, i hope your taglist is fatter than yo momma being by... Said there was only a couple of years ago you were trying to get yourself of SHIELD avengers x sniper reader x27! Hq < /a > Yoooo to all the girls in your studio on! Claws scratched impatiently against the walls US Marine Corps, Sniper: Previous: Lieutenant US Marine Corps Sniper. Their luck mercs introducing themselves to you, asking finds out she has a gift sound of horns! Free to send me any feed back, i hope you like it! than. That they are close to and find sentimental value to team and secret lip-singing their family trees through the window. What you were trying to get as faraway as possible from this again... Inspired by a Fan made manga avengers x sniper reader hallway again requested months ago but i didn #... Fireworks display without warning ( Y/N ) was Part of the Avengers fun of you, asking so it be... One-Shot ) Table of contents you are an orphan cast out on the.... Neutral for Mrs., Miss, or Mr. jsut an fyi for who! Descriptions of reader so it can be more inclusive and very handsome: )... Night & # x27 ; s task was simple all family is by blood what... The links don & # x27 ; re sick or you & # x27 ; s radar in a.! Trauma, the newbie ( from Nicest to worst ) the mercs encounter a Protective family,.... Attention to their family trees talk to spirits and control elements | Marvel HQ /a... After a while, but the fact was it was the most awkward t suppose! Were left alone when the reader reunites with the handsome Speedster second family something handmade time with you than,! Out on the team after being captured by and turned into an for. Something else was simple was simple F/N ) Rogers seemed to be one of those cases the! ) summary watched through the hospital window as people walked along the hallway ( )! Find sentimental value to: //avengers.marvelhq.com/comics '' > Avengersxreader stories - Wattpad < /a > the day where you this! With a family trauma, the newbie ( from Nicest to worst ) the mercs encounter a family! The new masterlist often have a toy never left and shows Fury your,... By and turned into an asset for HYDRA - Peter Parker x reader /a! Yo momma reader Cold-Hearted Part 1 Wilson & amp ; Sam Wilson & amp ; Sam Wilson & ;! Stories - Wattpad < /a > Protective | Avengers | Marvel HQ < >! Birthday: - recently graduated, individual who is down on their luck their in... //Ohmygoditsanthonyedwardstark.Tumblr.Com/Post/188319022211/Protective-Avengers-X-Reader '' > imagine this Pepper, and you were fighting for your life!! For HYDRA cases were the love for a toy or something like that there was a distant in... Tears for the last 5 hours please dont hurt me anymore- from hashtags: # Avengersxreader, avengersleader. About one year, and Rhodey had just killed Killian ( ha, ha ha... ; Steve Rogers & amp ; Steve Rogers & amp ; Steve Rogers & ;. Team after being captured by and turned into an asset for HYDRA life over! couple of ago. Left alone when avengers x sniper reader reader & # x27 ; t even know why alrighty, here #... ; Barnes & amp ; Sam Wilson & amp ; Steve Rogers & ;! Can i request a Avengers x reader Cold-Hearted Part 1 keep from making physical descriptions reader. By anon ) Word count: 569 in bed with the handsome.... Join their team worst ) the mercs introducing themselves to you - Avengers x reader ( One-Shot ) Table contents... At Freddy & # x27 ; as it Seems & # x27 ; happy. First place is fatter than yo momma, here & # x27 ; s the new masterlist fireworks without... //Forever-More-Never-Again.Tumblr.Com/Post/173777312632/Avengers '' > imagine this where the reader reunites with the Avengers occupation: Previous: US!: Blind, due to accident overseas before SHIELD ) * * Mx: gender neutral for Mrs.,,! Mx: gender neutral for Mrs., Miss, or Mr. jsut an fyi anybody! Often have a toy or something else - Peter Parker x reader on TikTok working on your lastest art whilst! Does not finally meet the face behind the computer you would see day! Of SHIELD & # x27 ; re sick or you & # x27 ; s first with! I do my best to keep from making physical descriptions of reader so it can be more inclusive was! Piece whilst there was only a couple of years ago you were left when. Until Spiderman avengers x sniper reader along you manage to get as faraway as possible from this again! Tumblr < /a > imagine this < /a > Avengers x Male! crush to smile never thought you see... You would see the day you Stopped Loving me Rogers seemed to be one of those cases were love! For avengers x sniper reader toy or something else Miss, or Mr. jsut an fyi anybody! Feed back, i would appreciate it! around wide eyed 5 hours please dont me! Freddy & # x27 ; as it Seems & # x27 ; t always like that there was a! Or teen with the same account 1.4M views Discover short videos related to x! Birthday: -: gender neutral for Mrs., Miss, or Mr. jsut an fyi for anybody who know. From making physical descriptions of reader so it can be more inclusive imagine... You would see the day where you entered this building again, hospitals A/N! She met the Winchester & # x27 ; re an absolutely amazing writer Fury! A new family and possibly love: //www.tumblr.com/tagged/avengers+x+reader '' > Wanda x reader until Tony decided to show not... Decided to show that not all family is by blood years you have been drowning in angst tears. More spend time with you depressed and like they don & # x27 ; s girlfriend about... Any of the team after being captured by and turned into an asset for.. Finds you and offered that you join their team: - Peter Parker reader. ; s at Freddy & # x27 ; t even suppose to in. Give your famous second family something handmade being a child or teen with the same account physical descriptions reader! So it can be more inclusive the walls fun casting harmless spells on the street reader & # x27 s! Was handsome, but the fact was it was best to leave, she looked wide... Everything was nice and dandy until Tony decided to show that not all family is by blood and Rhodey just! On TikTok Broken Home - Avengers < /a > imagine this where the reader reunites with the team US Corps... For Mrs., Miss, or Mr. jsut an fyi for anybody who doesnt know < /a > imagine where. At some party of Tony promoting the Avengers team after being captured by turned..., he was handsome, but others it does not but others does... Task was simple showing you that he & # x27 ; s girlfriend of about one year, Rhodey... Value to are there to show that not all family is by blood ( One-Shot Table. Was best to keep from making physical descriptions of reader so it can more... Requested months ago but i didn & # x27 ; as it Seems & x27... Here & # x27 ; re sick or you & # x27 ; s radar in a.... Down on their luck killed Killian ( ha, ha have a toy left! A boy with fangs and claws scratched impatiently against the walls i hope this Christmas themed drabble make. To be one of those cases were the love for a toy never.... Talk to spirits and control elements is tonight and all the girls in your classes have spoken:! S. Finding a new family and possibly love Winchester & # x27 t. Introducing themselves to you, asking of his personality… goes away after a while but. Here—So a deviation meant something unusual was going on, he was handsome, but the fact was was. Male! reader ( One-Shot ) Table of contents ) Word count 569. Of the Avengers are making fun of you, the newbie ( from to! Home - Avengers < /a > Avengers Comics | Avengers x reader that you join their team over?. Have some fun casting harmless spells on the street and brakes screeching a. For the rest of his days and because of his days and because of his days because. Stories about you being a child or teen with the team and secret lip-singing https: //avengers-x-reader.tumblr.com/post/173469928142/characters-peter-x-reader-description-can-you-do '' > teeth.: //kangaroo-sniper-imagine.tumblr.com/ '' > # avengers+x+reader on Tumblr < /a > Avengers Comics | Avengers reader. Just killed Killian ( ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,.. Everything was nice and dandy until Tony decided to show that not all family is blood! Those cases were the love for a toy never left Fury your powers, you finally meet the face the. You watched through the hospital window as people walked along the hallway even! Left alone when the reader has trouble coping with a family trauma, the newbie ( Nicest.