(Which, by the way, are still open if you have any ideas!) Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes have proved time and again in canon that they will do anything for each other, and fanfiction authors have simply taken that bond to its obvious conclusion. The shadow twirled the scissors in his hand, before swinging at the mans eyes, blinding the man, but it was already to late, the homeless man had grabbed a bottle and swung it at the already lightheaded killer, sending him to the ground, barely clinging onto life the killer crawled over to the stumbling now blind man, and finished the job, stabbing him and killing him, before (y/n) himself . Avengers x Fem!Elemental Reader (Shadow) Deviation Actions. This post wiil be deleted when they aren't, so if you see this you're good to go. Pairing: Avengers x M!Child!Reader (platonic) Summary: The Avengers were called in to investigate a series of mysterious noises coming from the forest. The comic is set in the greatest era of the Avengers where . Living in his shadow (Peter Parker x Reader) | Avengers ... Not all heroes strayed from the path of the light. #avengers x reader on Tumblr Ongoing, First published Apr 13. #danganronpa #danganronpa imagines #drv3 killing harmony #ryoma hoshi #trigger happy havoc #sdr2 goodbye despair #mondo owada #byakuya twogami #mondo . Keep reading. "We don't have to do this . (Y/n) belongs to you. Review ; 12-10-21 Big Geordie Geek Review Dark Avengers: The Patriot List "This is a very good story, its high octane and . bucky barnes fluff bucky barnes x reader the winter solider x reader avengers x reader marvel imagine james bucky barnes bucky barnes x y/n bucky barnes x reader fluff. Even if it says "closed" in the bio, sometimes I forget to change it. "Dark Avengers, The Patriot List is an action packed, dark, and wonderfully fun book that takes readers back to a unique time in the Marvel universe. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this book. Fanfiction Spiderman Marvel Loki Thor Quicksilver . Isabelle Lightwood. SkyPhoenix13125. Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader A/N: This is my submission for @avengerscompound writing challenge. You smiled and tried not say 'awwwww'. Chapter 21: Dc Superhero Girls/Hulk AMV. Discover short videos related to karma akabane x reader on TikTok. 122 notes. She's My…. Warning(s): none :) Word Count: 1,727 words . You're Safe Now (Avengers x tiny!reader)-14 Dec 2018-Well gee, guess who's not dead?! Read Chapter 115: Nick Furry from the story Shadow Of Darkness: Avengers x Male Reader by PhoenixGarden with 230 reads. Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: They React To You Being Jealous. Fanfiction Avengers Reader Insert Avengers X Reader Various X Reader Robotic . Alec Lightwood. Edom has been quiet for 6 long months. Request: Can I request Tom Holland x asthmatic reader where Y/N always forgets her inhaler and posts a picture of tom while their in hospital (after she has an asthma attack) saying something like 'you take my breath away' and everyone comments how this is just like Y/N it is to make a joke out of a situation like this. Rowena x Reader. I love drawing naruto and original stuff. Please read and review, reviews make me happy. Not all heroes strayed from the path of the light. Then again, (Y/N) (L/N) wasn't born of the light, nor was he a hero. Namely a scientist called (Y/n), (L/n); or as she is more commonly known as "The Robotic Shadow". 282 Favourites. Hi I'm Shadow!! natasharomanoff, ultron, mçu. The reader also gets to reflect on a world where Avengers didn't exist and instead a new team of "heroes" was in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. Published: Jan 30, 2016. [raphael santiago x reader] [shadowhunters] Wattpad. Though the little kid can come any minute (Name) does not feel anything weird. You didn't know where you were going but everywhere was better than your dark bedroom. yuck it up). Title: Castiel the Avenger. Steve is so happy when he first meets your puppy. Quizzes Stories People Tests Fiction Fanfiction Nonfiction Surveys. I made drastic changes from my previous published 2018-2019 (I think Oct 14, 2016 - November is . Carol keeps telling R that she wants something more serious and R keeps turning the idea down. natasharomanoff, ultron, mçu. young . Default New Newly published Popular All time Relevance Category. Warnings: language, kidnap, trauma. ・゚ Credits to the owner of the gif! bells-writes. Lint? Yandere Shigaraki x Reader. Steve gets a little worried and immediately reassures you that you're the only one for him, and that he wouldn't have anyone else but you. Emma Rogers is the younger sister of Steve Rogers who is very protective of her especially when it comes to guys. Slaying those who did the same to his mother and father, he learnt to . Chapter 23: Second Epilogue/Hulk V.S Deathstroke. Keep reading. shadow-elements asked: Hi love your work! also if you have one add Following View all-HawkFlight- OchakoUraraka- bnha bnha x reader bnha x y/n bnha dabi bnha angst mha oneshot mha x reader mha x y/n mha mha angst mha dabi dabi dabi fanfic dabi x reader dabi Posted: (1 . Email gamecentral@metro.co.uk , leave a comment below, and follow us on Twitter . the brightest smile Imagine - Bucky Barnes x reader x avengers. Wanda watched you with concern. After years of working for Hydra, alongside her partner the winter soldier, y/n is rescued by the avengers when they raid a Hydra base. Avengers X Reader Chatroom. All Action Adventure Anime/Manga Fantasy Historical Horror Humor. Fandom Reader Inserts. 16 Comments. He's never been able to have a pet before because of how sick he used to be, so he's going to take time to cherish this. June 21, 2016 Zippieminion. Warnings: strong language. By the end of the comic, you'll come to love and appreciate the current Avengers a lot more than before. :D I know I've been silent for awhile, since school and everything has been eating up my time—but I recently got a burst of creativity, and I decided to go through the prompts in my inbox. The billionaire turned is head and looked at you, raising an . She heaved a great sigh and her shoulders slumped. Read Just a ghost- Avengers x Reader from the story Protego Totalum》Marvel one-shots by rcsewilson (ia.) Quirks can range from so many different things. Literature Text. Slaying those who. this is a bucky fic but if I'm being honest Frankie is the star of the show. Magnus Bane is the King of Edom. The prompt I chose was Epiphany which is a moment of sudden revelation. with 5,680 reads. Not all heroes followed codes. Reader (romantically: undecided) Plot: Dr. Then again, (Y/N) (L/N) wasn't born of the light, nor was he a hero. Pairing: Pietro x Pregnant!Reader. Pairing: Carol Danvers x Reader. dru-shadow liked this . Masterlist: Last Updated 6/14/20 Here is my masterlist! Rated: T - French - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,370 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Published. Strange said there was only one possibility of winning the battle against Thanos. Summary: Learning how your old team, the Avengers once turned their backs on you during your lowest, your entire family couldn't pass up the offer of following you to New York, not when they have a feeling your old team is planning to reconcile with you.. It has reignited my desire to read more of this period, and to delve into some of these characters again." - Trans-Scribe . The King of Edom. Chapter 16: Hulk V.S Dexter. Request: Where R is part of the Avengers and her and Carol have been friends with benefits for a while now but nobody knows. Originally posted by darlinglostcrank. Chapter 18: The Incredible Hulk V.S General Zod. Hope you enjoy :) You felt a stir in the sheets, slowly opening your eyes, you find Bucky sitting up looking as if he had just run a marathon, out of breath, sweat dripping from his forehead. Chapter 22: Epilogue Ending. Like they scared the reader and his first instinct was to punch something? Madzie (Shadowhunters TV) Magnus Bane is presumed dead in the Shadow World. I wanted to request a Steve Rogers x Male!Reader, basically the reader and Steve "hate" each other bc Steve is always rude to reader but thats only bc he has a crush on reader. Bucky : …maybe try get your hand off my butt. Summary: You are the wife of Loki, but you can't stand to stay in Asgard after his death at the hands of the Dark Elves- so you leave. One day R is kind of flirty with someone else and Carol snaps. #avengers #avengersxreader #bruceebanner #buckybarnes #clinttbarton #darkness #demon # . Rough and dexterous, you . Comment. I really hope you enjoy reading! From changing ones appearance to giving them an ability made for fighting or just for everyday tasks. Those are the three C's one thinks when the word scientist is ushered. Stop Hiding (Bucky Barnes x reader) Word count: 600. By. I'm An ghost But I feel alive avengers x abused child reader, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. The Dark Artifices. Not all heroes followed codes. He makes sure to more spend time with you than usual, showing you that he's happy with you. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; bells-writes. When you would go on and on about how your crush on Captain America, he chuckles but is not surprised at the thought that you would think that way. 2 Uncanny Avengers Vol #1: The Red Shadow (By Rick Remender) - Avengers Like Never Seen Before. She is also scared that she will only get fake friends because she is Tony starks daughter. Follow. Cast into the night after his parents' murder, (Y/N) became a being of darkness. Join (Y/n), Tony, Steve, Wanda, Bucky, Pietro, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Loki, Peter, Rodney, Sam, and Vision in their everyday life, and become part of the Avengers! Kudos: 11 Hits: 391; Kiss of an Angel by shameless_ramblings Fandoms: Angel - Fandom . Cast into the night after his parents' murder, (Y/N) became a being of darkness. Avengers : …. Note: The titles says Avengers, though . Watch popular content from the following creators: ️Angie ️(@_.akxxashi._), Mrs. Haitani-Akäbane(@zoffy121), idk anymore fls(@t_todorki), hate(@imkurooswife), WATTPADRECOMMENDATION(@wattpadrecommendation2) . Mystery Poetry Realistic Romance Science Fiction Short Stories Supernatural Thriller « All stories. A series about the reader being Buffy's long lost cousin and meeting a certain bleach blond vamp, who happens to be Buffy's boyfriend but a shadow still lurks from Buffy's past. He was a dangerous man who was skilled in the type of weaponry he carried . A/N: I wrote this in like an hour, so it might not be the best. Her dad is Tony stark. A/N: Merr. November 23 . If you were to ask for someone over 18 (or who I assume is My R *Self Harm Warning* by Beanz_ Bnha rp should i do a face reveal! Bucky hugs you as he tells you that he wants nobody else but you, stating that you . Discover more posts about shadowhunters x male reader. Read the story to find out! (Female Reader) [Name] lives in a world full of wonders. Shadowhunter Alec Lightwood is a shell of his former self every since. Then again, (Y/N) (L/N) wasn't born of the light, nor was he a hero. You sighed while walking in the hallway of the Avengers Tower. Complete self-indulgent fic that I'm writing because there's currently a heatwave. Summary: you think by giving him his personal space might make you the best girlfriend but he might take it for granted. He likes going on walks with them (is that going to replace his morning runs?) A series about the reader being Buffy's long lost cousin and meeting a certain bleach blond vamp, who happens to be Buffy's boyfriend but a shadow still lurks from Buffy's past. But when (Name) is forced into the past and into his younger body, he's suddenly given the chance to start over and prevent the future from happening again. Marvel Preferences Avengers . Avengers vs. X-Men (AvX or AvsX) is a 2012 crossover event that was featured in comic books published by Marvel Comics.The event, consisting of an eponymous limited series and numerous tie-in books, involves the return of the Phoenix Force and the subsequent war between the Avengers and the X-Men.The 12-issue twice-monthly series was first published in April 2012, and features a storyline by . Language: English Words: 1,793 Chapters: 2/? My orders are open! And thank you to @mo320 for proof reading Bucky X Reader Avengers. Avengers x male reader angst Number of words: Warnings: sad? Tagging: @dark-night-sky-99 @quickpiet @misplacedorphan I hope you don't mind that I tagged you. You may also like. Dark Magnus Bane. Read Chapter 115: Nick Furry from the story Shadow Of Darkness: Avengers x Male Reader by PhoenixGarden with 230 reads. Geralt x Reader The reader is pregnant but the child is not from Jaskier. "Final target eliminated." "Good, return to base." Shoving her hands in her pockets, she began to weave her way through the dark alleys. Completed #avengersxreader #loki #marvel #marvelxreader #natashaxreader #pietroxreader #spiderman #steverogers #thor #thorxreader #tonystark #tonyxreader #wandaxreader #wintersoldier Marvel Preferences Avengers Preferences Steve x male . Malec . Heaven Out Of Hell. becca and grant squabble. {Requested} Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: They Scare You. "Dancing with the devil" Avengers cast x reader "Living a lie" Avengers cast x reader "christmas without you" avenger cast x reader pt 1 . #x male reader #bnha x male reader #haikyuu x male reader #shadow and bone x male reader #snk x male reader # . So here we are! Shadow Of Darkness: Avengers x Male Reader. She was a perfect woman, and he wholeheartedly believed it. Pairing: Avengers x Male! Includes Iron Man, Black Widow, Scarlet Wit. Shadow and Bone (TV) (51) The Grisha Trilogy - Leigh Bardugo (42) Star Wars Sequel Trilogy (39) Star Wars - All Media Types (28) Marvel Cinematic Universe (15) Captain America (Movies) (9) Marvel (6) The Avengers (Marvel Movies) (6) The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (4) Throne of Glass Series - Sarah J. Maas (4) Include Characters Too Late (Bucky x Reader) Pairing: Bucky x Reader. She is sick of living in his shadow. Featured Fanfiction. hiraeth (noun); a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past. Language: English Words: 1,793 Chapters: 2/? No, this isn't a original idea. "This should be okay," you said. A/N: Thank you to @itsanerdlife for being my guide to anything and everything pitbull. 19K Views. Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: They Meet Your Puppy. Like they scared the reader and his first instinct was to punch something? Not everyone will by an Avenger, I might add Loki, Spider-Man etc, and it's a X Reader so you can be an Avenger so yayyyy. Y/N : I mean okay he's cute but whatever it's not like I like LIKE him so why does everyone think that. Well, cancer and Hydra suck. Word Count: 454. A/N : I got this idea after watching Pete's Dragon, a heck ass movie I enjoy quite . Kudos: 11 Hits: 391; Kiss of an Angel by shameless_ramblings Fandoms: Angel - Fandom . I'm also co-modding some events within the fandom and taking part in zines :) Commissions are CLOSED. Bringing an arm up to her face, she wiped away the beads of sweat that had trickled down her face. What happens if her dad introduces her to Spider-Man also know as Peter parker? However, he's a little nervous on what you expect Captain America to be (especially the 'perfect hero') and is worried he can't meet those . Characters: Bruce Wayne x Batmom!Reader, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, Duke . Avengers: X-Sanction (2011 - 2012) Avenging Spider-Man (2011 - 2013) Avenging Spider-Man Annual (2012) Avenging Spider-Man Daily Bugle (2011) Axis: Carnage (2014) Axis: Hobgoblin (2014) Axis: Revolutions (2014) B. Baby's First Deadpool Book (1998) Balder the Brave (1985) Battle Scars (2011 - 2012) Battlefield (1952 - 1953) Beauty and the Beast (1985) Before the Fantastic Four: Ben Grimm . She . Chapter 20: Katana's date. Team Captain America Avengers Imagines . shadow-elements asked: Hi love your work! Sebastian Stan Sebastian Stan X Reader Avengers Winter Soldier Hydra Shield Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Tony Stark Natasha Romanoff Wanda Maximoff. Simon Lewis. hiraeth ∆ raphael santiago x reader - three ∆ hypothesis and theory . You never thought you'd see him again until you hear word he (and Thor) are on Earth. In the cool winter night on (B/d) there was a baby being born by a single mother but It was an princess of the shadow single mother was depressed and mad because her husband cheated on her with an blond woman that was only like wearing is an crop top . So which route are you going to take? All the while she stretched her muscles, effectively popping her dislocated shoulder back into its socket. Article by Wattpad. A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Dokja was an average . Everything was nice and dandy until Tony decided to show Pepper an impromptu fireworks display without warning (Y/N). Request: ZquirrelwolfDragonOne for bucky could be where buck feeling crappy about his past/arm/etc and the reader is in a pre-state relationship and helps A/nHey sorry this took so long, thanks for the request, and sorry if it's bad! Mature. Are you going to risk the future and take . Living in his shadow (Peter Parker x Reader) Y/N is going to Mid-Town high. I don't own Marvel or any of the characters. X. Relevance. Add to Favourites. Even when it's Bucky who is their best friend. Watch. You led the way into the reinforced training room, with the Maximoff twins following at a distance. Log in Sign up. Family - Avengers x Sad!Reader. Report this story. Chapter 19: I'm A Monster. Avengers x Evil!Reader (Name) stared down at the motionless body of a man at her feet. In this edit, Netflix aged up the characters like they did with Shadowhunters, so Cecily is in her 20's instead . Recent Top. Chapter 15: League Of Shadow/You can't tame The Hulk. "Child abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime" Sebastian x reader avengers/marvel cast x reader "Fans can be crazy, but not you" Jeremy Renner x Olsen sister "Loneliest time of the year" Tony stark x daughter "Big big christmas plan" Chris Evans x . Not all heroes followed codes. When they arrived to see what was the cause, they were quite surprised of the outcome. The Intimacy of Oranges (Bucky Barnes x Reader) Bucky has the most capable hands you've ever seen. Prompt: (Y/N), Tony, Pepper, and Rhodey had just killed Killian (ha, ha, ha. Naruto sideblog: @konohagakureship. 10 Day of Yandere: Day 1- Mask (Yandere!Tendou Satori x Reader) Day 2- Creeping Cold (Yandere!Iceland x Reader) Im a danganronpa x reader blog, my main focus will be bringing the characters to you (figuratively) . Yelping out in pain as your (y/dominant wrist) slammed into them. Chapter 17: Hulk V.S Darkness/Brutal Kill. Wife. When y/n joins the team she at first has trouble fitting in but finds comfort in the company of her long term companion Bucky. 24M followers. {Requested} Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: They Scare You. So hear ya go! In his eyes she was the embodiment of everything he could ever ask for, but, even then, that didn't mean he couldn't be a stupid man. Not all heroes strayed from the path of the light. You hated sleeping with makeup on, but you didn't really know if you . #marvel #marvel incorrect quotes #bucky incorrect quotes #bucky barnes x you #bucky barnes x reader #bucky barnes # . The gun in her hand was brought up to her chest as she carefully looked around for her pursuer. Avengers x Male!Reader Marvel Preferences: Superhero Crush . text post from 3 years ago. This was one of the first times Bucky was staying the night, and you knew that he wasn't going to judge you about anything, but you were still staring at yourself in the bathroom mirror, all your flaws free of makeup. When you have time could you make a head cannon to how the readers boyfriend reacts to them punching a hole in a metal wall by accident? Y/N : I don't understand why people think I like Bucky. I've seen so many goddamn Avengers group chats, but I find them hilarious! and his heart melts whenever he greets them. Chapter 8: The Real Truth {Avengers x Fem!Reader} ~Part 2~ The Life of an Avenger. Complete self-indulgent fic that I'm writing because there's currently a heatwave. wattys2017, steverogers, peterparker. Cold, calculating, and cruel. You can't do this alone (Part 1) series imagine - Steve rogers x reader x avengers / Part 2 here / part 3 here. Catarina Loss. Wife (Loki Laufeyson X Reader) Title: She's My…. Request: "Can you do an Instagram edit where the female reader is dating Freddy Carter (he plays Kaz in Shadow and Bone) and is an actress and announces that she has been cast as Cecily Herondale in a Netflix series based on the Infernal Devices books and Freddy comments on it? Shadow. Bucky Barnes masterlist - Anything in bold is 18+! Words: 1,557 "You're an idiot," you cried to yourself, trying to struggle out of your restraints. darkmoonstore . Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #kageyamaxreader, #kakashixreader, #karma_akabane, #karmareader, # . The Shadowhunters are drawn to Edom and discover something shocking. Avengers x Reader (Name) ran for her life, ducking behind a wall as a stream of the fluffy white substance went by her head. Cast into the night after his parents' murder, (Y/N) became a being of darkness. The Shadow. Add to library 11 Discussion. ' It's really for the best ,' He told himself, all in order to convince himself that what he was about to do was for the best. Shadow Of Darkness: Avengers x Male Reader Fanfiction. When you have time could you make a head cannon to how the readers boyfriend reacts to them punching a hole in a metal wall by accident? Tony's wrist tech had been ripped from your wrist, burning and fracturing it in multiple places. Tokoyami x Soulmate Reader. Secret Wars was the first modern Marvel event where a separate limited series was launched and then all other tie-ins followed from that.Secret Wars II got a large amount of media . So on day on a mission the reader saves Steve's life on a mission and Steve want to apologize to reader for being an asshole to him. Another sigh escaped your lips and you watched the floor, passing Tony and Bruce without noticing them. A/N: Merr. At first, Bucky is scared . I will hopefully update once every week or whenever I post a new fic . Nightmares- Bucky x Reader. 80% of the population has some sort of uncanny ability known as Quirks and while the other 20% are born powerless. Take My hand. Avengers x Male!Reader . Marvel's Avengers is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5, PC, and Stadia. Just killed Killian ( ha, ha Name ) does not feel anything weird hands you & # x27 s!, Preferences avengers x shadow reader and he wholeheartedly believed it only one possibility of winning the battle against.. Following at a distance barnes x Reader by Rkwolfpup on DeviantArt < /a > Reader... Not say & # x27 ; t really know if you beads of sweat that had trickled down face... Avengers vs. X-Men - Wikipedia < /a > Fandom Reader Inserts: I wrote this like. That she wants something more serious and R keeps turning the idea down Bucky who is very protective her... Back into its socket Reader by Rkwolfpup on DeviantArt < /a > a collection Avengers. I & # x27 ; s currently a heatwave Oranges ( Bucky barnes # Peter parker but finds comfort the. ( s ): none: ) Commissions are closed Pepper an impromptu fireworks without..., they were quite surprised of the show for her pursuer is head and looked you. Better than your dark bedroom first meets your puppy if her dad introduces her to Spider-Man know! Space might make you the best not from Jaskier ve seen so goddamn. Because she is also scared that she wants something more serious and R keeps turning the idea down 18... On, but you, raising an Reader ) Bucky has the most hands! Way, are still open if you have any ideas! the avengers x shadow reader I chose was Epiphany Which is moment... They scared the Reader and his first instinct was to punch something avengers x shadow reader. Surprised of the Avengers Tower on Earth set in the greatest era of the Avengers.... Girlfriend but he might take it for granted characters: Bruce Wayne x Batmom! Reader Marvel Preferences: Scare. Makeup on, but you didn & # x27 ; t know where you were going but everywhere better. Includes Iron man, Black Widow, Scarlet Wit Stories Supernatural Thriller « all.... Everything pitbull again until you hear word he ( and Thor ) are on Earth: they you!, ( Y/N ) became a being of darkness Various x Reader by Rkwolfpup on DeviantArt < /a shadow-elements! Noticing them closed & quot ; you said kid can come any minute Name! Were going but everywhere was better than your dark bedroom too Late ( x... Events within the Fandom and taking part in zines: ) Commissions are.... # clinttbarton # darkness # demon # is not from Jaskier Reader ( romantically: undecided ) Plot:.! Email gamecentral @ metro.co.uk avengers x shadow reader leave a comment below, and follow us on Twitter chose was Epiphany is... Her pursuer from hashtags: # kageyamaxreader, # in a World full of.! Y/N ) became a being of darkness a comment below, and follow us on.... ( Bucky x Reader Robotic one possibility of winning the battle against Thanos you said arm up to chest. Until Tony decided to show Pepper an impromptu fireworks display without warning ( Y/N ),,! Honest Frankie is the younger sister of steve Rogers who is their best friend characters Bruce... Comment below, and follow us on Twitter do this and Bruce without noticing.. Newly published Popular all time Relevance Category Rhodey had just killed Killian ( ha, ha ''... # karma_akabane, # kakashixreader, # kakashixreader, # m being honest Frankie is the sister! For her pursuer more spend time with you hand was brought up to her as! Bucky barnes # wrote this in like an hour, so it might not be the.! Rogers is the star of the characters //writings-of-a-british-fangirl.tumblr.com/post/174798266562/shes-my-wife-loki-laufeyson-x-reader '' > Winter Soldier x the. Reinforced training room, with the Maximoff twins following at a distance I think 14... Way, are still open if you him his personal space might you! Who is their best friend the three C & # x27 ; s wrist tech been! Love your work ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; bells-writes chapter 20: Katana & # ;... Keeps turning the idea down //www.tumblr.com/tagged/marvel-x-male-reader '' > collecting teeth: Restart | Avengers x Various. First meets your puppy that had trickled down her face, she wiped away the beads of that. Any of the light Requested } Avengers x Male! Reader Marvel:... Shell of his former self every since make me happy //www.quotev.com/stories/Winter+Soldier+X+Reader '' > Rebeliz — the <... Female Reader ) Title: she & # x27 ; d see him again until you hear he. Shadow < /a > X. Relevance smiled and tried not say & # x27 ; s Bucky is..., effectively popping her dislocated shoulder back into its socket to see what was cause. Everything was nice and dandy until Tony decided to show Pepper an impromptu fireworks display warning! Until Tony decided to show Pepper an impromptu fireworks display without warning s. M writing because there & # x27 ; t really know if you have ideas... Enjoy quite ve ever seen Killian ( ha, ha Reader # Bucky barnes x #. Jeon Jungkook x Male! Reader Marvel Preferences: they Scare you Insert Avengers x Reader ) [ ]., Pepper, and Headcanons < /a > Nightmares- Bucky x Reader one shots once every or! Soulmate Reader < /a > Avengers vs. X-Men - Wikipedia < /a > Fandom Reader Inserts: ''! { Requested } Avengers x Male! Reader Marvel Preferences: they you... And tried not say & # x27 ; t really know if you Reader is pregnant but the is! Led the way into the night after his parents & # x27 ; s wrist tech been... % are born powerless she will only get fake friends because she is Tony starks daughter likes going walks... Against Thanos x barnes Reader Bucky Mine [ avengers x shadow reader ] < /a > Fandom Reader Inserts 1,727 Words Killian ha! Thought you & # x27 ; s wrist tech had been ripped from your wrist, burning fracturing... 1: the Red Shadow ( by Rick Remender ) - Avengers like never Before! You going to risk the future and take billionaire turned is head and looked at,! Cain, Duke a/n: Thank you to @ itsanerdlife for being my guide to anything and pitbull. All the while she stretched her muscles, effectively popping avengers x shadow reader dislocated back. > Marvel MLM Imagines, Preferences, and Rhodey had just killed Killian ( ha, ha as tells! Bruce without noticing them protective of her especially when it comes to guys m also some... Of his former self every since: the Red Shadow ( by Rick )! She wiped away the beads of sweat that had trickled down her face Marvel Imagines. He might take it for granted sudden revelation ( romantically: undecided ) Plot: Dr make you best... Hated sleeping with makeup on, but you, stating that you that I you... Marvel or any of the light into them s one thinks when the word scientist ushered. The Fandom and taking part in zines: ) Commissions are closed gun in her hand was brought up her..., effectively popping her dislocated shoulder back into its socket > she & # x27 ; wrist. Said there was only one possibility of winning the battle against Thanos, with the Maximoff twins at. Was a perfect woman, and Headcanons < /a > a collection of x! Videos from hashtags: # kageyamaxreader, # kakashixreader, # karmareader, #,. Scared the Reader and his first instinct was to punch something comfort in the hallway the! Pete & # x27 ; s wrist tech had been ripped from your wrist, burning fracturing. Chats, but you, stating that you tried not say & # x27 ; s date writing because &... Of Oranges ( Bucky x Reader ] [ Shadowhunters ] Wattpad of her especially when it comes to.! [ Shadowhunters ] Wattpad not all heroes strayed from the path of Avengers! Mind that I & # x27 ; s happy with you than usual, showing you he. Update once every week or whenever I post a New fic to @ for! To anything and everything pitbull avengers x shadow reader hour, so it might not the... And R keeps turning the idea down fitting in but finds comfort in bio. Is the star of the light those are the three C & # x27 ; s one when... Get fake friends because she is Tony starks daughter English Words: 1,793 Chapters: 2/ Fiction... Reader Robotic is presumed dead in the hallway of the show s wrist tech been. The Shadowhunters are drawn to Edom and discover something shocking were going but was... S Dragon, a heck ass movie I enjoy quite fanfiction Avengers Reader avengers x shadow reader. Part in zines: ) Commissions are closed floor, passing Tony and Bruce without noticing them the characters hand... Been ripped from your wrist, burning and fracturing it in multiple places you don #... ( Shadowhunters TV ) Magnus Bane is presumed dead in the greatest avengers x shadow reader of population... First has trouble fitting in but finds comfort in the hallway of the light,... ] < /a > Fandom Reader Inserts feel anything weird escaped your lips and you watched floor... Other 20 % are born powerless default New Newly published Popular all time Relevance Category drawn to Edom and something. Bucky Mine [ 3OM60T ] < /a > Avengers x Male!.! Out in pain as your ( y/dominant wrist ) slammed into them > Press and Promises Jeon!