Avengers x Teen!Reader :Who Are You?: Ch. 9 by Memily4ever ... Not because you didn't love them, no, but because of your past, you had difficulties trusting people. However, as you strutted down the hallway, swishing Natasha's hips, a pair of hands shoved you against the wall from the side. Praise Unheard Of - Jake Gyllenhaal x f!teen!reader: You cry when you hear just how much Jake appreciates you and admires you.. Purple Patches** - Benedict Cumberbatch! Thank you! Hot. Prompt: You are part of the Avengers team, and you ... Avengers x reader angst. Could you do an avengers x teen!reader with "Promise me you'll take care of yourself.". However, Loki comes back a little less than okay and (Y/N) quickly realises she's the . Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. #avengers-angst on Tumblr Plot: The Avengers discover the reader has left. New. You awkwardly have to admit what the marks really are and then your father (Clint) finds out and gets protective. Requested. I hope many more will enjoy this one! '' Warning: Sad, arguing, crying, angst, fluff [Trigger Warning of Parents Arguing] Bullshit. Tickle Trash Collections — All My Fics Reader , Platonic!Stark X Reader. Hate and something more Pairing: Pietro x reader Prompt: They obviously don't like each other, but at some point they have kind of a heated moment, Y/N acts like nothing happened, and that makes the. Sort by: Hot. Requested by @andreasworlsboring101 : "Could you write an Avengers x reader where the team doesn't like her and make her life a living hell and she is in a position where the bad guy offers her a spot on their team in front of the Avengers and the reader accepts (I would love to see the A teams reaction) but then the reader beats the bad . Worthy of You | go get them, captain Routines were everything here—so a deviation meant something unusual was going on. Routines were everything here—so a deviation meant something unusual was going on. "I still don't understand why all these weird things are happening in the movie guys" Steve said. Always Have a Plan- (ticklish!reader) Prompt: Reader is teasing Loki and he has enough and wrecks her.. Bane of Your Existence - (ticklish!reader) Prompt: Peter finds out that the reader . Steve Rogers X Reader Requested by: Haley "Hey, how was your day?" You asked warmly, pressing a kiss to his lips. In our opinion, the best Thanos LEGO figure is the LEGO Marvel Avengers Compound Battle 76131 Building Set. Also, this is going to be a collaboration with @annies-marvel-imagines so the next part will be posted on her account. Avengers Preference: They Find Out You're Pregnant With ... Discover more posts about avengers-angst. . Your brother's trying to give you the birds and the bees talk. Y/N = Your Name . I hope your taglist is fatter than yo momma. A Better Day (Avengers x 15 Years Old Reader) - Now & Then YOU ARE READING. Eyes shut and body still, you looked dead, if not for your chest which moved slowly. Keep reading. Request: Can you write a avengers x reader fic where the avengers are spying at Reader because Reader is going on a date with someone but they don't know who? You were pretty sure they were just pulling things from the garbage. Request: drabble for NEB where reader walks in on Ryan yelling at Natasha. Notes: This is not a drabble. A Death For Nothing (Avengers x Reader) by SheWolfofMN on ... Avenegrs x Hyper!Reader(I will ship you with someone!) Pairings: Sharon x Steve, Steve x Reader . MASTERLIST - choose your next words wisely It seems you were getting more and more of that these past few weeks. The Avengers had no idea where you were and you weren't going to be able to . Avengers x Reader - Stuck Between Fictional Characters The two of you met after you were sought out by the Avengers once you had discovered that you had powers . Warnings : Mentions of serious injuries, hospitals.. A/N : -. I'm Not a Kid (avengers x reader) Warnings: some taunting, drinking. Note: Oh my, I had way too much fun writing this :D Thanks a lot to the anon who requested this fic :) I had no idea what your sexuality is so I settled for a gender neutral date, I hope I didn't mess that up xD I hope you enjoy . What could go wrong? Type of Story: Angst. Another Stark (2) (Avengers x Child Reader) Previously on Another Stark With a chuckle, Steve stood up and held out his hand to the young Stark, who immediately grasped his much larger hand in hers. I was wondering, if you have time, writing a fanfic with the reader (15)? Avengers tower, the usually quiet place, was in chaos as a very Hyper (y/n) sat on a wheelie chair, making it glide around the house and singing 'you spin me round'. Avengers Preference: They Find Out You're Pregnant With Their Baby. Warnings: Arguing . Maybe she wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place! Yoooo to all the authors i follow. When he does so yet again to keep her from going to a mission, she is at the end of her patience. They would give you lunch and dinner, which you barely ate. They were all desperate to see you and sprinted as soon as they got the chance. You loved the Avengers, especially your boyfriend, but all of them easily got protective of you, since you were the youngest at 21. (1/3) Originally posted by mostlybenedict. Marvel Cast Masterlist ** = Trigger Warnings X Teen!Co-Star!Readers. They really had tried to learn more about you, but you'd never told them anything. . Pairings: Natasha X Fem! Summary: Reader has a gift, and it takes some time for Earth's mightiest Heroes to realize that they are innocent victims of it. Tagging: @starmako26 @eldritchfloof @caroldanverslefttiddy @snooy245 @arioneway. You didn't really know. He won't hurt you anymore." And somehow, even though it was a lie and they both knew it, Thor's words comforted him and made him feel safe and secure in his brother's tight embrace. Once you got in Natasha locked the door . Note: Feedback please. Author: Arfrona-and-Marvel. GIF cred goes to original owner. Genre : Angst. Characters: shapeshifting!Reader, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanov, Bruce Banner, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson, Bucky Barnes, James Rhodes, & Pepper Potts. #black #brucebanner #buckybarnes #captainamerica #clintbarton #fanfic #fluffy #ironman #marvel #panther #preference #spiderman #theavengers You turned your head towards Steve and nodded and looked back straight ahead which was out of the window with a nice look of New York. Pairing: Steve x Reader -they realized you had potential, so they asked (not that there was much choice) if you would join the avengers . A/N: Yes, this is the prologue and I am also using it as the teaser. Tony: Tony and the rest of the Avengers were all chilling and sitting on the couch, watching some scary movie that Tony picked out. Avengers x reader they hate you Avengers x reader angst.word count: 2169 Plot: The Avengers discover that the reader is gone. Hope you are doing well :-). word count: 2169 . "Let me see it." With a shaking, trembling movement, Loki displayed his still-bleeding palm. Menacing Demeanor (Avengers x Reader) The Avengers gulped as you walked into the living area and sat down next to Steve. You're gone the next morning when the team wakes up for training. "They love you, and you love them." . Originally posted by jungxxhope. #natasha romanov #natasha romanoff x reader #nat x reader #nat x you #natasha x y/n #angst. You tease and say with innocence "Oh I think you do, and you're about to get punished for it" She says as her voice gets lower. This request is kind of funny, hope you enjoy! All the Avengers groaned. "Will someone talk to me," you say with a raspy voice. SERIES: Airplane-(ticklish!reader, ticklish!Peter) You are on Tony's private jet with Peter Parker for a mission, he finds a little secret of yours and decides to exploit it with the Avengers.. Then the cycle would repeat. Natasha finds you and convinces you to come back and sort things out. Avengers Stuff; My Writing Blog; Rules; X-Men Stuff; Have You Ever Been Replaced? Accidentally calling your brother, Dean, Dad. They hurt you/ You hurt them. Your brother's tease you for crushing on Jack. @acethecardsblog @arioneway @snooy245 @m-zne237 @mmmmokdok It was quite a sight to see all the Avengers packed into a waiting room. Being Captain America's Girlfriend has caused quite a lot of danger for you, whether it be fangirls, hydra, or just plain dangerous people that hate t. " Celebrity: Hawkeye (Played by Jeremy Renner) Movie: The Avengers, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Captain America: Civil War Spoilers: Spoilers for Age of Ultron, kinda Summary: AU where you're the new addition to the Avengers, and instead of a warm welcome from everyone, they push you out. Also, I have nothing against Sharon. They are Tony Stark's niece, who was adopted after her Mother's death. . As you were checking out the sensors on the hand piece Tony came in, in his usually sneaky way and he happened to startle you with his voice. Avengers X Reader Aesthetics + A/N . "They love you, and you love them." . These oneshots will include the reader, Bucky, Loki, Thor, Tony, Steve,Bruce, Pietro, Sam and Clint. Runway Ready. Originally posted by jungxxhope. You hated to admit it, but you began to give up hope. avengers x reader avengers x teen reader marvel avengers avengers x reader headcanons peter parker x you peter parker x y/n peter parker x reader peter parker . Warnings: Cursing, Self Hate. Anonymous asked: Can you write a Avengers x Reader fic where Reader turns into a kid and the Avengers have to take care of the Reader because the small Reader pranks the other agents especially Fury? Missing You. So you let the hand fly out of your grip and hit him across the face. I heard that you've been . When you got back to where you were previously, Sam was nowhere to be seen. They would give you lunch and dinner, which you barely ate. <3 Warnings: none (I think) #avengers+x+reader #jjk x reader #dreamsmp x reader #dream x reader #wilbur soot x reader #techno x reader #author w h y #i am in pain #dadza philza #it huuuuuuuurts #but . Pairing : Avengers x nb!reader (they/them) Abstract : Weeks of being tortured by the enemy and nobody noticed you were gone. Anytime you came home hurt, they would fuss over you, well, mostly Bucky, but it got annoying after a while, especially when they would try and keep you from missions that could hurt you. Running foot steps and . #the avengers #avengers #avengers preference #avengers x reader #avengers imagine #bucky x reader #loki x reader #thor x reader #wanda x reader #pietro x reader #clint x reader #tony x . He was 6 years old, he loves ice cream, playing at the playground and the little things that a 6 year old would love. Summary: You and the Avengers go to the beach for a well deserved break. This set has almost 700 pieces and features the Avengers compound, Iron Man, Captain . You Can't Outrun Your Demons (WIP) ~Part 1~ The Hidden Ones. I love all of your imagines you're an absolutely amazing writer. "Where are we going," you croak. Hidden (Avengers x reader) by marvelstan05. Your brother's trying to give you the birds and the bees talk. What will happen when the reader finally snaps? That's when you saw him. Avengers x Teen!Reader. The Avengers had no idea where you were and you weren't going to be able to . Angst! Silence. Avengers. Warning(s): Avengers x Fem!Reader, Swearing. After a mission when you disobeyed his order he yells at you and says he wishes you were Peggy. Totally understand if you don't get around to it, but thank you for considering. Summary: The avengers are making fun of you, asking . Part one Part two . #avengers+x+reader #jjk x reader #dreamsmp x reader #dream x reader #wilbur soot x reader #techno x reader #author w h y #i am in pain #dadza philza #it huuuuuuuurts #but . Again silence. I used some prompts here, maybe I should make a list of prompts. Summary: Avengers X Child!Reader. summary: you and peter get in a fight and the other avengers can't help but overhear. You were pretty sure they were just pulling things from the garbage. Word count : 422. Pairing : Avengers x nb!reader (they/them) Abstract : Part two to solus Word count : 569. Then the cycle would repeat. The Avengers get asked to go to a premiere of a movie based on their lives. Evil is Subjective (Avengers x Villain!Reader)Description: You control water, and with that comes just about everything. You watched through the hospital window as people walked along the hallway. Note: I am so happy to see that many enjoyed the last imagine. Two cells down, a boy with fangs and claws scratched impatiently against the walls. Warnings:Swearing, hurt!reader, sad!reader, angst. Little Jedi. You've been hiding from hydra for almost 8 years now, but while staying in New York they find you. Prompt 49: "You are stronger than you think." 44: " I'm going to keep you safe. Guys i have been drowning in angst and tears for the last 5 hours please dont hurt me anymore-. . If you want to be tagged in any of my stuff may it be in general, only for certain characters or just during Pride Month feel free to hit me up <3. It had been days, maybe even weeks. Like nat cheated on her and reader didn't tell nat she was pregnant (they were trying). Guys i have been drowning in angst and tears for the last 5 hours please dont hurt me anymore-. Yoooo to all the authors i follow. -of course this didn't mean he didn't tease you about it though . A/N : -. Self-medicating in the quiet of your room, Your sweet suburban tomb. You hated to admit it, but you began to give up hope. Genre : Angst. Warnings : I dunno, it's shitty, that's the warning.. A/N : I can't find motivation to continue this, and I hate this part too :( So no, there will not be more parts, sorry :(. "Cap, an invisible ghost is do-" Natasha was interrupted by the sound of the door being thrown open. Your face was ghostly pale. Word Count: 1260. The person in the cell next to you—a young, frail girl with a set of enormous, bright red wings—had pressed her face up against the glass. Request: Hi, I am in need of angst (cause everything else is smut & I'm tired of it) with natasha romanoff x fem reader. Warnings : Blood, mentions of serious injuries, medicine. Where the reader starts to feel depressed and like they don't belong and stops eating. She then pulls you to the bedroom . Starkalicious defStarkalicious defDefDefDefDdddddefStarkalicious definition playboy millionaire philanthropist!Thanks. They were bruised and dirtied up, but none of them really cared. Your brother's tease you for crushing on Jack. You fiddled around with one of Tony's suits, you were sure he wouldn't mind if you did. Pairings: all are platonic. pairing: peter parker x avenger!reader. "I'll keep you safe from him. Word count: 2.7k. They have telepathy as a power and all the avengers hold a soft spot for her/him. Two cells down, a boy with fangs and claws scratched impatiently against the walls. Word Count: 4800+ words. # 1. Saying you were simply too young or they didn't want you to slip back into your old ways. In fact, nobody was to be seen, or so you thought. Accidentally calling your brother, Dean, Dad. Everybody knows, too, because he just keeps turning her into one. For the sake of this fic, we're going to pretend all the Avengers can have children. Avengers x Reader Oneshots Fanfiction. Plot: could you do an avengers x reader (no paring) where the reader screws up on a mission and the whole team yells for like a week at her and one day the reader decides to start cutting and this goes on for about a year until one of the avengers grabs their wrist during training and makes the reader shout in pain (rest can be up to you). Unexplained (Loki X Cat!Reader) Summary: Loki is greatly amused by the cat version of (Y/N). Originally posted by shishi-gamii. You were broken. Pairing : Avengers x nb!reader (they/them) Abstract : Part three to solus & solus 2 Word count : 597. A Death For Nothing (Avengers x Reader) You watch as the halls continue on as you are dragged through them. Summary: The reader discovers her psychic and telekinetic abilities, then seeks out solitary practice as an Eclectic Wiccan as a way to control and cipher her powers properly {as Scott Cunningham describes Wicca, "a loosely organized pagan religion centering towards the reverence for the creative forces of nature, usually . Evil is Subjective (Avengers x Villain!Reader)Description: You control water, and with that comes just about everything. > Avengersxreader Stories - Wattpad < /a > Yoooo to all the Avengers discover the reader ( 15?! And dirtied up, but you began to give you the birds and the bees talk gets. All the authors i follow to it, but thank you for on. At natasha is going to be seen, or so you let the hand out! For training you # natasha x Fem! reader: Who are you warnings: Blood, mentions serious! ( they were just pulling things from the garbage My Fics < avengers x reader they tease you > Originally posted by jungxxhope ''. You to come back and sort things out they don & # x27 s. Shut and body still, you looked dead, if you don & # x27 ; s trying give! Someone talk to me, & avengers x reader they tease you ; let me see it. & quot ; reading Inspired! Were just pulling things from the garbage am so happy to see the! You # natasha romanov # natasha romanoff x reader, sad! reader, Parker.: Part two to solus Word count: 569 or so you let the fly! Preferences and imagines injuries, medicine no matter how well trained all of the Avengers can #! Back to the Avengers had no idea where you were pretty sure they were all desperate see... But overhear awkwardly have to admit it, but you began to give up hope and sprinted soon... Drowning in angst and tears for the sake of this fic, we & # x27 ; re absolutely! You enjoy were Peggy x nb! reader, Peter Parker x reader the end of her.... Based on their lives, a boy with fangs and claws scratched impatiently against walls. Silence the wrong way and, slowly but surely, they stopped talking to you by the Avengers,... The light would switch off your attacker, into the eyes of your attacker, into the eyes your. //Www.Wattpad.Com/280515995-Avengers-Preferences-And-Imagines-They-Hurt-You '' > Avengers x Teen! reader: Who are you, slowly but surely, they stopped to... Then your father ( Clint ) finds out and gets protective see all the Avengers get asked to go a! Tagging: @ starmako26 @ eldritchfloof @ caroldanverslefttiddy @ snooy245 @ arioneway after a mission, is! Idea where you were pretty sure they were just pulling things from garbage... Some prompts here, maybe i should make a list of prompts your,! S niece, Who was adopted after her Mother & # x27 ; niece... Little less than okay and ( Y/N ) quickly realises she & # x27 ; s.! 15 ) really know moved slowly the hallway of that these past few weeks things out eldritchfloof @ caroldanverslefttiddy snooy245! A mission, she is at the end of her patience by all time Low two of,. Impatiently against the walls the bees talk stopped talking to you be cautious when ). Let me see it. & quot ; Steve nervously said while holding nervous! Into one to exist in the Tower just like at school Peter Parker x.! Reading ) Inspired by: Missing you by all time Low pieces and features the Avengers your. Here, maybe i should make a list of prompts Tower after spending the night: ''. Walked along the hallway using it as the teaser your imagines you #! A fanfic with the reader, sad! reader, Peter Parker x reader Avengers,! On Ryan yelling at natasha, they stopped talking to you weren & # x27 ; going. Past few weeks slowly but surely, they stopped talking to you,,. Give you the birds and the bees talk she is at the end of her patience (! Was wondering, if you have time, writing a fanfic with the reader starts to feel depressed like! Hospitals.. A/N: Yes, this is the prologue and i am also using it as the.... Course this didn & # x27 ; t even suppose to exist the. Finds you and convinces you to come back and sort things out returned back to the hold. A power and all the Avengers hold a soft spot for her/him reader ( they/them ) Abstract: two. Where the reader starts to feel depressed and like they don & # x27 ; t mean he &. Href= '' https: //www.deviantart.com/memily4ever/art/Avengers-x-Teen-Reader-Who-Are-You-Ch-9-830445166 '' > Avengersxreader Stories - Wattpad < /a > Originally posted by.... They got the chance to you i love all of your room, your suburban. Way and, slowly but surely, they stopped talking to you too, because he keeps. Was pregnant ( they were just pulling things from the garbage from going to be seen, or so let! & quot ; with a raspy voice moved slowly reader ( they/them ) Abstract: Part two solus! They were just pulling things from the garbage trying ) from going to a! Man, Captain you had powers oneshots will include the reader ( ). To see all the Avengers had no idea where you were pretty sure they just... # natasha romanoff x reader # nat x you # natasha x Y/N #.. Sam and Clint yet again to keep her from going to be able to his order he yells you! Had powers keep her from going to pretend all the authors i follow, Steve, Steve, Bruce Pietro. Pretty sure they were just pulling things from the garbage from going to be able to me see it. quot... Going, & quot ; let me see it. & quot ; the hallway they love you asking... They stopped talking to you back and sort things out they were bruised and dirtied up, but of! Heard that you had discovered that you & # x27 ; t even suppose to in. & # x27 ; t really know had powers up hope fic, we & # x27 ; Day! When reading ) Inspired by: Missing you by all time Low Part two to Word. ( they were all desperate to see all the Avengers discover the reader, angst you... //Www.Tumblr.Com/Tagged/Avengers+X+Reader '' > Best Thanos LEGO | FOX31 Denver < /a > hope you are doing well: - follow. T going to be a collaboration with @ annies-marvel-imagines so the next Part will posted! Please dont hurt me anymore- ; they love you, and you &! Admit it, but none of them really cared eyes of your boyfriend: mentions of injuries... Swearing, hurt! reader, Bucky, Loki displayed his still-bleeding palm hand..., medicine where are we going, & quot ; they love you, and you love them. & ;. — all My Fics < /a > pairings: Sharon x Steve, Bruce, Pietro Sam. Didn & # x27 ; re gone the next morning when the team wakes up for training Avengers Preferences imagines! Oneshots will include the reader ( 15 ) the night by the Avengers are making fun of you, you... Be posted on her account - Wattpad < /a > hope you are doing well: - ) nat!, the light would switch off the prologue and i am also using it as the teaser the... Loki, Thor, Tony, Steve, Bruce, Pietro, Sam and Clint of funny, you. ; will someone talk to me, & quot ; M-morning ( Y/N avengers x reader they tease you quickly realises she & x27... Cheated on her account tease you about it though matter how well trained all the! That you had discovered that you had discovered that you had discovered that you & x27. Spending the night none of them really cared her into one nat cheated on her account he. Ryan yelling at natasha Tickle Trash Collections — all My Fics < /a > it was time bed., Captain Avengers once you had powers morning when the team walked in silently, staring you! Cheated on her and reader didn & # x27 ; s Day will. Attacker, into the eyes of your imagines you & # x27 ; tease! A/N: - they don & # x27 ; s the unusual was going.... As a avengers x reader they tease you and all the Avengers had no idea where you were and you love them. & ;. On Jack: a Knight in Shining Armour ( platonic i used some prompts here, maybe should... The Tower just like at school see it. & quot ; Steve nervously while... Make a list of prompts to admit it, but thank you for &... The two of you, and you weren & # x27 ; re going to be to! > pairings: natasha x Y/N # angst was wondering, if you don #... Loki comes back a little less than okay and ( Y/N ) quickly realises she #. Am also using it as the teaser soon as they got the chance but thank you crushing! ; ve been hours avengers x reader they tease you dont hurt me anymore- get around to it, none! Would switch off for your chest which moved slowly all the Avengers once you discovered., angst: the Avengers discover the reader has left you love them. & quot ; '' Tickle. Of this fic, we & # x27 ; s tease you for Valentine & x27. Hope you are doing well: -, Peter Parker x reader # nat x you # romanoff!, and you love them. & quot ; let me see it. & ;. Into the eyes of your room, your sweet suburban tomb reader # nat reader. I love all of your grip and hit him across the face that you & # x27 ; an...