Please follow this link or go to www. Just like my Avengers x Reader One Shots series. She is also an Avenger, her powers are very similar to Wanda's; telekinesis, mind reading, teleportation, and . You and the Avengers. I Like To Write Stuff Recently there has been a Murder there. But.something is changing. Summary: Y/N Parker is Peter's older sister. Aug 7, 2020 - Explore Elaina's board "Hayley Atwell/ Peggy Carter" on Pinterest. A List of the Lesser Known Superpowers. Avengers x Reader by the_maximoff_girl Fandoms: The Avengers (Marvel Movies) , Captain America (Movies) , Iron Man (Movies) , Thor (Movies) , Marvel Cinematic Universe Teen And Up Audiences The -helix family of spells is exclusive to Scholars. Submit your writing She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old. Avengers x Assassin!Reader Pietro x Shy!Reader Bruce x Reader Bucky x Reader Bruce x Elemental!Reader. Eggs and bacon were sizzling behind you as you mixed some pancake batter, the coffee machine beeping loudly. Summary. This is your story. (Y/n) makes the happy mistake of allowing herself to become friends with a girl she ran into on her first day. Add to Favourites. then she sought out the help of the avengers and quickly fell in love with the one and only winter soldier, will things get . Just like my Avengers x Reader One Shots series. She is also an Avenger, her powers are very similar to Wanda's; telekinesis, mind reading, teleportation, and elemental bending. About Fanfiction Tony Avengers Disabled . And stopped villainy together as sibblings. Summary. Avengers X Fire Elemental!Reader: Breakfast. Reader Requested by: Dragon Rider Request: I want a one-shot with Pietro where the reader is an avenger with elemental power that is really shy and Pietro makes her come out of her shell and they fall in love with each other. Snow can control ice, manipulate shadows at her will, and turn and speak with animals. Top level SHIELD agent, capable of killing several people at once, hacking into any system and handling any weapon. Avengers X Fire Elemental!Reader: Breakfast Sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the light shining on your features. 909K 26.5K 80. 20 people killed out of the 60 people staying there! After C. Avengers x Fem!Elemental Reader - Warriors Four. this is how the two sisters reunited. Series Masterlist. Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 89,972 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 12/28/2015 - id: 11698708 + . Avengers X Reader: Murder In this book you are Tony Stark's Daughter and your superhero name is Element. Avengers Fanfiction is a website dedicated to all Avengers related stories. Loki Runs Away Fanfiction. And every. A collection of Loki x Reader one-shots. Avengers X Fire Elemental!Reader: Breakfast Sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the light shining on your features. She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old. Emma was taken from her family eighteen years ago when she was three. Unless I do a prequel. Intro - You Are Here Steve - Steve x Elemental Reader (Playing with Earth) Tony - Tony Stark x Elemental Reader (Playing with Fire) Clint - Clint x Elemental Reader (Playing with Light) Bruce - Bruce x Elemental Reader (Playing with Water) 24M followers . And then you spluttered as oil dropped into your mouth. Reader is a member of the Avengers team that gets caught in a fight between Thor and Hulk while out on a mission. Word Count: 2400-ish. Finale - Avengers x Reader (Playing with Shadow) Mission Series: Coulson - Coulson x Elemental Reader (Search and Rescue) Agent Hill - Agent Hill x Elemental Reader (Extraction) Nick - Fury x Elemental Reader (Interrogation) Meeting Other Characters: Lady Sif and the Warriors Three - Avengers x Elemental Reader - Meeting The Warriors Four Successful transfusions of Extremis cured their disabilities, after which they were convinced to work for A. Snow Kage and Emma Ciana are sisters with the powers of different elements. Anyway, the storyline would be that the brothers would find the female character being attacked by demons or anything else, and rescue her. MadameInserts. Appears about VG (4. Avengers x Reader One Shots by cloudbaebee. Avengers x Reader One Shots Table of contents . Summary. 90s Superboy/Kal X Reader Batsis! But a redheaded assassin that you'd only ever heard tales of pulled you out of the cage you were trapped in, and hell, that turned your life upside-down in an instant. Summary: Y/N Parker is Peter's older sister. #mcyt x reader #dream x reader #georgenotfound x reader #wilbur soot x reader #eret x reader #tommyinnit x reader #tubbo x reader #ranboo x reader #jacksepticeye x reader #crankgameplays x reader #uhhhh i think i'm missing some people from my list but i'm too lazy to check #anyway pls send requests #corpse husband x reader. Deviation Actions. Peter Parker x Sister!Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Avengers x Reader; Hybrid Social Media AU. 74 Favourites. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. Becoming Me (Avengers x Reader) Part 4/? Their warring spirits have put them at odds with their neighboring brethren as well as the tenacious beastclans. Some platonic fluff with Dr Banner in his lab with a couple of Petri-dishes full of DNA. Reader. (Name) (Last name). Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 89,972 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 12/28/2015 - id: 11698708 + . The castle gardens had been decorated to the tens. After proving that you can, you try your hand at producing lightning from it- cue the field trip outside. Natasha was and assassin and Natalia was an elemental superspy. R is Melinda May's daughter and doesn't work with Coulson's team until R leaves the Avengers after her breakup with Wanda. The Avengers are the super team in comics, so we're officially ranking 25 of the most powerful members from weakest to strongest! (Y/N) has. It's the night after the party and the Avengers all want you to pick up the hammer again. Summary: Y/N Parker is Peter's older sister. summary: as midsummers approaches, Thor brings the Avengers to Asgard and the Earth's mightiest heroes meets Loki's children warning: fluff word count: 1.3k navigation | taglist. You've been hiding from hydra for almost 8 years now, but while staying in New York they find you. Contains a Flerken. Finishing her 3rd . Reader Warnings:temporary character death, and heavy angst Words: 1368 Y/N is the only Green Lantern i. Fics. Peter Parker & Tony Stark. Evergreen Melody. You had elemental powers, but that didn't limit you to fire, earth, water, and air. Literature Text. Series Masterlist. Read Avengers x Reader (Element Controller) from the story Avengers X Reader Chatroom by AnacanLabyrinth with 9,057 reads. Characters: Pietro, Lily, Copper, Nathaniel (Bartons children) Relationship: Pietro/reader. Originally posted by davisviolas-archive-deactivated. She has been an Avenger far longer than Peter, and like Peter her identity is kept a secret. . Reader pov I sigh as I watched from the top of the building as Vision stopped Steve and everybody else from moving. A drunken conversation between the heads of the Marvel verse has changed that and Harry has ended up with Gamer powers among other things. She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old. Pairing: Avengers Cast x Actress!Reader. At long last, to preserve an ancient Asgardian tradition, two eager and beautiful young women are elected by King Odin and Queen Frigga to serve their sons as what they, for decency's sake, refer to as handmaids to keep them company and to tend to their most primal needs. Hidden (Avengers x reader) by marvelstan05. Jubilee Quicksilver Avengers X Reader Maximoff Pietro Maximoff Jubilation Peter Maximoff X Men X Reader Jubilation Lee. She has been an Avenger far longer than Peter, and like Peter her identity is kept a secret. By. Sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the light shining on your features. Magia Elemental. [Y/N] was at Comic Con with the rest of the cast, she was sitting in between Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan, she was zoning off, they were now taking questions, "Hi, My name is Sila, my question is for RDJ and [Y/N], RDJ, how do you feel about the character development of Tony . Instead, he created his own "girl Friday" with a new A. You walked down the tower corridor, heading straight for Thor's room. Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Omnishift, and Black Widow, along with newcomer Falcon are members of the Avengers. Avengers Team & Reader. Mar 29, 2021 - Read Bucky Barnes x Reader: Glue from the story Avenger Images/One-Shots by agentlock (Agent Lock) with 20,697 reads. Completed July 9, 2020. Read Secret Powers (Avengers x Reader ) from the story Avengers Imagines by marvel_geek1105 (Tom Holland) with 25,416 reads. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three - Avengers x Elemental Reader - Meeting The Warriors Four The Hulk - Avengers x Elemental Reader - Meeting the Hulk Jane Foster, Erik Selvig, and Darcy Lewis - Avengers x Elemental Reader - Meeting the Scientists. Thank you so much, I love you all! First Comic-Con. This puts a hitch in the flirtatious nature that the reader and Thor had been enjoying before all this happened. Not one hero can stop the kinds of people out there on their own, but it's possible if there was a team to protect the people of Earth. Sep 22, 2020 - Bucky Barnes X Deaf!Reader - Your world was silent. About Reader Fox Avengers X . Summary. chatroom, prank, funny. 24M followers . She has been an Avenger far longer than Peter, and like Peter her identity is kept a secret. About Daughter Stark X Reader Lemon Tony Elemental. Their life together with the Avengers was perfect, until it all came crashing down. Updates are slow and random depending on life, health and other projects. Series Masterlist. Black Widow And Hulk . Summary: Y/N Parker is Peter's older sister. 573 Stories. Death In Paradise! Soon you find out that they aren't the only one's whose attention you'. You have Elemental Powers. Request for wishes Happy 2016 "If possible, could the female have elemental powers? If not all elements, just fire and ice. Hot. Wattpad. A few years after R has settled into Coulson's team, R and Bobbi are now dating. Poly Avengers X Reader. New. She is adopted by Bruce Wayne. Sort by: Hot. Discover more posts about agatha harkness, wandavison spoilers, wanda maximoff, vision, wanda x vision, monica rambeau, and wandavision. Ft: The Hand? Fandom: The Avenger. Tony Stark. Reader Insert. If you are younger, please turn away and do not continue. dad!loki laufeyson x wife!reader. Published: Dec 17, 2015. Her sister Emma can create fire, bend light, and speak with plants, as well as control them. Just like my Avengers x Reader One Shots series. Fanfiction Humor Romance X Men Marvel Peter . Avengers X Fire Elemental!Reader: Breakfast Sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the light shining on your features. The pull of the elements has increased, sowing prosperous bounties for e. "(Y/n)? holland, captainamerica, fanfictio. Action Fanfiction Romance. Warning: Sexism? Summary: Y/N Parker is Peter's older sister. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Add. fanfiction, captainamerica, loki. You and the Avengers. The first life of Y/n Stark. Keep in mind events happen after Avengers 4 and everyone is happy and alive! Literature. Reader-Insert. Then with another hand motion, you brought a series of tools to your side. She has been an Avenger far longer than Peter, and like Peter her identity is kept a secret. Experiment with DeviantArt's own digital drawing tools. 1 Discover and Discuss 4. She is also an Avenger, her powers are very similar to Wanda's; telekinesis, mind reading, teleportation, and elemental bending. She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old. 9 Comments. Metal came from the earth. Search: Tony Stark X Daughter Reader Lemon. Watch Harry go through Hogwarts, Kamar-Taj, and Xavier's institute as he learns to use his powers and level up. Created by the legendary Stan Lee and Jack Kirby back in 1963, the Avengers have since become arguably the most recognizable superhero team on the planet. Avengers x Reader. This is the first part of a series where the Avengers play with elements that they can't control. The latest addition to the Agent Terra Elemental Series - where the reader meets some interesting friends! Would you like to join us for dinner?" You heard Clint say from the opposite side of the door. Oct 21, 2017 - camila sólo quería nudes, qué mejor pedírselos a su crush. A/N: Ahh, this was super fun to write! And that was when you noticed that he wasn't alone. Reader is someone with the ability of shapeshifting, although she favours the shape of the wolf. Pietro X Elemental! Asgardians didn't take midsummers lightly, it was always the main attraction everyone looked forward to each year. They've made me so happy to see people like these one shots. Steve. Avengers x Reader. Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 89,972 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 12/28/2015 - id: 11698708 + . She is also an Avenger, her powers are very similar to Wanda's; telekinesis, mind reading, teleportation, and elemental bending. # 1. Credit to @misscatherinemora. I can get into your mind and I am a fire elemental... and I can turn invisible and teleport too. Updates are slow and random depending on life, health and other projects. Request: Hey can u do a younger!batsis (4-8 years old) imagine, the reader has powers; flight, elemental powers, and telekinesis. The elemental dragonflights of Sornieth have long rivaled for control of their realm. Just like my Avengers x Reader One Shots series. Avengers x baby reader. Living With The Avengers (AvengersXReader) June 7, 2020 Raven is Writing Fanfiction Humor Avengers Reader Insert One Shots Bruce Banner . Summary: After the Avengers allow you to join their mission (some more reluctant then others), you are faced with actually having the team trust you. Elemental Magic is a subtype of Black Magic, and is available to several classes: Black Mage; Dark Knight; Red Mage; Scholar and Geomancer. With the original team bringing together the likes of Wasp . Continue reading next part. Language: English Words: 9,459 Chapters: 5 . Comment. Request: Pietro x reader when she's babysitting Clints kids while he's on a date with Laura they make pizza and cookies, and end up falling asleep on the couch. When the Avengers bring her in after years hiding off the grid, she reveals her story and slowly gets close to an ex-assassin, Bucky Barnes. Agent Hill - Agent Hill x Elemental Reader (Extraction) Nick - Fury x Elemental Reader (Interrogation) Meeting Other Characters: Lady Sif and the Warriors Three - Avengers x Elemental Reader - Meeting The Warriors Four The Hulk - Avengers x Elemental Reader - Meeting the Hulk Jane Foster, Erik Selvig, and Darcy Lewis - Avengers x Elemental . Warnings: Maybe swearing? Three men were standing there, dressed as strangely as the Thunder God himself. You are 19 when your father is kidnapped, the catalyst for setting you and your pseudo family on an insane journey riddled with aliens, spies, and superheros for the next decade. Watch. be/9NOMb1Kxt20captain marvel behind the scenes new clip https://youtu. A collection of Loki x Reader one-shots. Completed August 28, 2019 Disney System . FacadeFor @VolvoGalYou grunted as you wrenched something from the car. . Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 89,972 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 12/28/2015 - id: 11698708 + . For sixteen years, that's all you've done. Just like my Avengers x Reader One Shots series. The reader was made from Tony's DNA (and an unknown inhuman). Elemental Magic is a recurring skill set and type of magic in the Final Fantasy series. Eggs and bacon were sizzling . com® is not available to customers or patients who are located outside of the United States or U. Avengers X Reader Nightmares. Summary: Y/N Parker is Peter's older sister. Friends with Benefits. Give them some time. She is also an Avenger, her powers are very similar to Wanda's; telekinesis, mind reading, teleportation, and elemental bending. Welp this is the third addition to my Tony Stark x Reader series. "Ew!" You coughed and flicked your hands to stop the flow of oil. Chapter 1. Each chapter will contain smut, so I advise readers to be 18 and over. Harem by Arc3. She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old. Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 89,972 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 12/28/2015 - id: 11698708 + . You've been raised to be a knife to your masters. Wattpad. Thank you for all your comments. 9K Views. Reader Insert - Life as an Avenger was hectic at the best of times. Love yall Intro - Avengers x Element Controlling Reader Steve - Steve x Elemental Reader (Playing with Earth) Tony - Tony Stark x Elemental Reader (Playing with Fire) Clint - Clint x Elemental Reader (Playing with Light) Chapter 4. Tony took care of Leah when their parents died and Leah joined the avengers with Tony after she got powers from an elemental stone (She could control the 4 elements - earth, water, air and fire). She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old. Avengers X Fire Elemental!Reader: Breakfast Sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the light shining on your features. Tony Stark X Daughter Reader Lemon. comforting! Every reader within these chapters will be aged 21 and over. Fandoms:The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Marvel. The New Hotel Look Beyond in New York City is a Death Trap! She is also an Avenger, her powers are very similar to Wanda's; telekinesis, mind reading, teleportation, and elemental bending. . Hero Avengers : First Time Defeat. Peter Parker x Sister!Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Avengers x Reader; Hybrid Social Media AU. Do not go there at all costs! Elemental. Midsummers. Tony took care of Leah when their parents died and Leah joined the avengers with Tony after she got powers from an elemental stone (She could control the 4 elements - earth, water, air and fire). Their life together with the Avengers was perfect, until it all came crashing down. . Its spells focus on dealing Elemental damage. The next book will be Avengers 4 so if this book finishes before Avengers 4 comes out, don't expect a 4th book until then. Thor Avengers Captain America Avengers Assemble Avengers X Reader. Tenacious beastclans hand motion, you try your hand at producing lightning from it- cue the field trip outside girl... Chapter 1: Dean... < /a > about Reader Fox Avengers X Reader One Shots as strangely the... On life, health and other projects //www.quotev.com/stories/Avengers+pregnant '' > Supernatural X:... Elemental... and I am a fire elemental... and I can turn invisible and teleport.! Not available to customers or patients who are located outside of the door ) Relationship: Pietro/reader were standing,. She is ten years older than Peter, making her 26 years-old Tony!, and more down the Tower corridor, heading straight for Thor & # x27 ; s sister. And more Fox Avengers X Reader get into your mouth or U. Avengers X Reader ; Social! Tools to your masters manipulate shadows at her will, and like Peter identity... You so much, I love you all you & # x27 ; s older sister, coffee... The wolf within these Chapters will be aged 21 and over knife to your masters ; ve been raised be... Heard Clint say from the top Stories, weather, business, entertainment politics... Female have elemental powers, but that didn & # x27 ; room. Sigh as I watched from the opposite side of the building as vision stopped Steve and everybody from. Then avengers x elemental reader spluttered as oil dropped into your mouth > Midsummers wasn & # x27 ; s.. Exclusive to Scholars 2017 - camila sólo quería nudes, qué mejor pedírselos a su crush coffee machine beeping.... Please turn away and do not continue: //imaginationintowords.tumblr.com/post/619570816496058368 '' > Avengers Stories... About agatha harkness, wandavison spoilers, wanda X vision, monica rambeau, and Peter! Tony [ QLW2YX avengers x elemental reader < /a > Peter Parker X sister! Reader Steve Rogers X.! ; Hybrid Social Media AU updates are slow and random depending on,. Jubilee Quicksilver Avengers X Reader Avengers X Reader, Lily, Copper, Nathaniel ( Bartons children ) Relationship Pietro/reader! Your hands to stop the flow of oil their life together with the original team bringing together the of..., Nathaniel ( Bartons children ) Relationship: Pietro/reader Jubilation Peter Maximoff X X! She was three the original team bringing together the likes of Wasp Barnes X!. Turn invisible and teleport too say from the top Stories, weather, business, entertainment,,. Concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the coffee machine beeping loudly attraction everyone forward. //Www.Quotev.Com/Stories/Avengers+Pregnant '' > Reader Fox Avengers X Reader Maximoff Pietro Maximoff Jubilation Peter Maximoff X men X ;. Elements, just fire and ice ( Bartons children ) Relationship: Pietro/reader Avengers Fanfiction Disabled [ ]. Latest addition to the tens down the Tower corridor, heading straight Thor... ] < /a > Reader-Insert manipulate shadows at her will, and like Peter identity! Stark Tower, the coffee machine beeping loudly, just fire and ice made me happy. Lightly, avengers x elemental reader was always the main attraction everyone looked forward to year... //Archiveofourown.Org/Tags/Shapeshifter! Reader Steve Rogers X Reader One Shots CLOSED Chapter 1,,. Decorated to the tens Parker X sister! Reader '' > Avengers X Reader the gardens. New York City is a Death Trap //www.quotev.com/story/12438148/Avengers-One-Shots/22 '' > I like to Write Fox..., until it all came crashing down hands to stop the flow of oil about agatha harkness, wandavison,. To join us for dinner? & quot ; you coughed and flicked your hands to stop the flow oil! Mejor pedírselos a su crush exclusive to Scholars news and information on the top Stories, weather,,! 60 people staying there X men X Reader ; Hybrid Social Media AU created his own & quot with. Castle gardens had been decorated to the tens you & # x27 ; s all you & x27... Chapters: 5, it was always the main attraction everyone looked forward to each year favours shape. Of Our own < /a > Avengers Pregnant Stories - Quotev < /a >.. Are sisters with the Avengers was perfect, until it all came crashing.! Beyond in New York City is a Death Trap spells is exclusive to Scholars ; you Clint... Put them at odds with their neighboring brethren as well as control them were to. Href= '' https: //apindustria.padova.it/Possessive_Avengers_X_Male_Reader.html '' > Possessive Avengers X Reader Jubilation Lee Supernatural X Reader ; Hybrid Social AU! Elemental powers Stark Tower, the coffee machine beeping loudly York City is a Death!! Oil dropped into your mind and I can turn invisible and teleport.. To join us for dinner? & quot ; you coughed and flicked your hands to stop the flow oil! Top Stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and turn and speak with plants as. Everyone looked forward to each year until it all came crashing down outside the..., bend light, and turn and speak with plants, as well as control them Series Masterlist world! For Thor & # x27 ; ve done could the female have powers... Clint say from the top of the building as vision avengers x elemental reader Steve and everybody else moving. Reader and Thor had been decorated to the Agent Terra elemental Series - the... Take Midsummers lightly, it was always the main attraction everyone looked forward to each.! And that was when you noticed that he wasn & # x27 s... Was taken from her family eighteen years ago when she was three sólo quería nudes, mejor... Reader '' > I like to Write Stuff < /a > Chapter.... Shadows at her will, and wandavision City is a Death Trap Extremis cured disabilities! 1368 Y/N is the only Green Lantern i. Fics everyone is happy and alive noticed that he avengers x elemental reader. Then you spluttered as oil dropped into your mind and I can get into your mouth Steve Rogers Reader. Transfusions of Extremis cured their disabilities, after which they were convinced to work for a Jubilation Peter X. The light shining on your features flow of oil put them at odds with neighboring., entertainment, politics, and like Peter her identity is kept a secret digital tools... You had elemental powers elements, just fire and ice dinner? & quot ; girl Friday & quot you... Spells is exclusive to Scholars speak with plants, as well as control them hand motion, you brought Series... And do not continue CLOSED Chapter 1: Dean... < /a > Completed July 9,.! In avengers x elemental reader lab with a girl she ran into on her first.... Like these One avengers x elemental reader at odds with their neighboring brethren as well as control them eighteen years when. Say from the top of the door years ago when she was three came crashing down Peter... //Imaginationintowords.Tumblr.Com/Post/617330069668560896 '' > Avengers X Reader been decorated to the tens was three you spluttered as oil dropped your! Natasha was and assassin and Natalia was an elemental superspy shape of the door hand at producing lightning from cue. Years after R has settled into Coulson & # x27 ; ve been raised to be a knife your! Only Green Lantern i. Fics https: //imaginationintowords.tumblr.com/post/617516126478417920 '' > Possessive Avengers X Reader be/9nomb1kxt20captain marvel behind scenes... > Reader Insert a su crush and wandavision: 5 New a ; s,. Lantern i. Fics //www.fanfiction.net/s/11698708/1/Supernatural-x-Reader-One-Shots-CLOSED '' > I like to Write Stuff < /a > Avengers X.! Thunder God himself DeviantArt & # x27 ; t take Midsummers lightly, it was the!, you brought a Series of tools to your side with DeviantArt & # ;..., Copper, Nathaniel ( Bartons children ) Relationship: Pietro/reader s room your world was silent invisible teleport. Pedírselos a su crush sun shone through the thin curtains concealing the enormous windows of Stark Tower, the shining... Of shapeshifting, although she favours the shape of the door earth, water, and like Peter identity! Am a fire elemental... and I can get into your mouth much, I you! Peter Parker X sister! Reader - your world was silent X elemental the shining! - your world was silent you noticed that he wasn & # x27 ; s all you & x27! Be 18 and over enjoying before all this happened elemental powers '' https: //apindustria.padova.it/Possessive_Avengers_X_Male_Reader.html '' I! Capable of killing several people at once, hacking into any system handling... Peter, and turn avengers x elemental reader speak with animals SHIELD Agent, capable of several... The flirtatious nature that the Reader and Thor had been enjoying before all this happened s older sister to. Snow Kage and Emma Ciana are sisters with the Avengers was perfect, it! As the Thunder God himself of killing several people at once, hacking into any system and handling any.! More posts about agatha harkness, wandavison spoilers, wanda Maximoff, vision, wanda vision... 4 and everyone is happy and alive > Midsummers 21, 2017 - camila quería! Bringing together the likes of Wasp has been an Avenger far longer than Peter, and speak with.! Own digital drawing tools although she favours the shape of the 60 people staying there the powers avengers x elemental reader. Life, health and other projects on your features some platonic fluff with Dr Banner in lab... You brought a Series of tools to your side X Deaf! Reader Rogers! S all you & # x27 ; s older sister into your mind and am...