Part 4. Word count: 666 ~spooky~. Read 3x3 Eyes - Vol.15 Chapter 16: The Poor Child | Manga Rock They promised each other they would only meet in front of the team if it was an emergency, so when (Y/N) shows up in tears, Loki knows something is terribly wrong. reader (platonic), avengers x teen!reader (platonic) description: you try to make loki feel more welcome after thor brings him to the compound, thinking it would be good for him. you cry, cry and cry for so long. Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. I am quite busy, (y/n). **Avengers x Reader, October 2019** Completed. Roseswillalwaysbloom - Spider Twin (A Parker Request) Warnings: knife wounds, blood, angst, canon level violence, swearing, hospitals Word count: 1.3k Masterlist | Requests are open! He left you a few reminders of him since you didn't know when you would being seeing each other again. Reader) Nick Fury stared down at the bundle in his arms. posted 5 years ago on 8th October tags: #The Avengers #Marvel #Wanda Maximoff #The Avengers x reader #Wanda Maximoff x reader #Marvel fic #The Avengers fic #Bucky Barnes fic #Bucky Barnes x reader #Bucky Barnes imagine #Marvel imagine #Marvel series #Marvel drabble #The Avengers imagine #The Avengers series #writing #Captive #Natasha Romanoff fic #Steve Rogers fic #Natasha Romanoff x reader # . I'm Not a Kid (avengers x reader) Warnings: some taunting, drinking. But hope you enjoy! "We don't want to kill you, (Y/N).". brief summary: being an experiment of HYDRA's and being rescued by the avengers, only to see Bucky who you once knew and loved word count: 2k requested: yes - by @homework-is-the-real-killer warnings: some violence, nothing too graphic * masterlist of sorts * commissions (something I'm trying) Originally posted by tennantsdavid Tiredly, you lift your head up. A/N: This one actually came out longer than I expected!. Votes: 889,457 | Gross: $678.82M. My Baby (Avengers x Baby! and international news. Anything to get away from them, you . **Avengers x Reader, October 2019** Completed. You were woken up by a faint conversation drifting from the floor below, interrupting your pleasant dream. • You being the one tasked to show Steve, Bucky, and Thor the ways of the internet. . Lamb to the Slaughter (3/5) Pairing: Steve Rogers x Vampire!Reader. Summary: The avengers are making fun of you, asking . **Avengers x Reader, November 2019** Completed Remembering Tony - In the aftermath of the battle with Thanos and the Black Order, the Avengers reflect on Tony's sacrifice and what he meant to each of them. About Child Reader Wattpad X Avengers "A party of tea? Avengers X Badass Reader Tumblr Alex Kenway: have wolf powers like super strength, great hearing, powerful smell, super speed, sharp teeth and claws, eyes change for blue too yellow when angered or hungry, sometimes he can turn into a big. Summary: You and your boyfriend have powers, now he is dead and you are expecting a baby. Only downside is the healing process hurts 2x as much as the original injury) Where during a battle, Loki loses an arm and Reader feels . Tony Stark's daughter fanfic with Avengers family, will also include Spider-Man, Agents of SHIELD, and some of the Defenders. A tough kid who spent his whole life on Army bases, James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes proved himself strong enough to take on the role of Captain America's sidekick during World War II. Word count: 2.7k. Summary the avengers are assigned to watch over a prisoner…..you . Her father, Jonathan Drew, geneticist and research partner to the man who would later become the High Evolutionary, found large amounts of uranium in their property, which gave them the financial resources to build a research facility to keep working on . Hydra is interested in the child so they send the Winter Soldier. Written by agentsnovv. Danny Phantom 33. "Hey Mister Stark, so I've got some homework and I was hop-" I cut off abruptly. It was an infant. The only outcome where he survived was when they finally stayed back and let the Avengers, heroes who knew what they were doing, who had patience and practice, save the day. Requested by @dark-night-sky-99 : Hi Can I . Bucky Barnes x Avenger!Reader. She was raised by Ego and later recruited as a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. For years, Captain America believed . Oneshots Notes: This is not a drabble. Perfect Skin Type (Loki x reader) you try on face masks with Loki. I don't want to hurt you (Bucky x Reader) Based on this request. Characters: shapeshifting!Reader, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanov, Bruce Banner, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson, Bucky Barnes, James Rhodes, & Pepper Potts. then suddenly you saw a man stretching for you. Pickpocket Part 3(Avengers x Child!Reader) Description: You have been allowed to stay in the Avengers Tower, but your trials aren't quite over yet. What happens if Bucky unexpectedly falls for you… This Part: One thing leads to another… Warnings: fighting, making up, fluff, angst, archer being cute idk Read free online Avengers comics for kids and families featuring Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America & more on Marvel HQ! Pickpocket (Avengers x Child!Reader) Description: You have been living on the streets for years, and over these years, you have become incredibly good at pickpocketing. Complete, First published Jun 20, 2018. you were a very small baby that know nothing been left alone in an alley with no one even know you there. Anna Stark was definitely her father's daughter. Lillian Rogers would have followed her younger brother to the ends of the earth. Soul after soul. She is a clone of Wolverine, with the same powers as the X-Men member. He spoke softly, taking a step toward you. <3 Warnings: none (I think) A baby girl that was left beneath a bench in Central Park. The Lost Child - Chapter 5 // Teen Wolf x Marvel AUSummary: Y/N Stark was taken from her family when she was three years old. A mistake that resulted in his greatest creation yet. Feb 11, 2017. Teen!Reader X Wolverine. Bucky Barnes x Reader. But he forgot you sat on the desk so it hit your head. Pairing: Loki x Reader. The Avengers have a more complex relationship with the X-Men. You find out you aren't able to conceive and it leaves you in a dark place. Pietro Maximoff was a native of Sokovia who grew up with his fraternal twin sister, Wanda. Oneshots Words: 1836. Face the future — and fear the future — as superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (INFINITY, NEW AVENGERS, FANTASTIC FOUR) changes everything for the X-Men! When Wiccan's reality-altering powers begin to rival those of the Scarlet Witch, the young hero sets out on a quest to find her that spans the Marvel Universe and pits Wiccan against both the Avengers and the Young Avengers. After bonding with Drax the Destroyer, she came to . Avengers avengers x reader avengers x you peter parker x reader peter parker spiderman x reader Spider-Man: Homecoming spiderman sibling!reader imagine imagine request avengers imagine avengers tower reader insert tag list please give feedback please give credit rose writes Bun in the Oven (Loki x reader) you tell your boyfriend you are expecting. tony stark tony stark x reader Avengers avengers fanfiction avengers imagine marvel marvel fanfiction marvel imagines marvel imagine Iron Man. agency when he found the child. Even though there many people been walking there it as if none of them hear you. "Y-you," You stuttered, swallowing hard, "You should just kill me. You let him so he knew you weren't mad anymore. Originally posted by go-fandom-imagines [not my gif] pairing: loki x teen! Https: //www.deviantart.com/katcraft455/art/My-Baby-Avengers-x-Baby-Reader-618118560 '' > the little Guy - buckysglow.tumblr.com < /a > Loki x Demigod pt... Be your knight other incredibly and even planned to start a family the bright spacious. While making spaghetti and Loki almost goes ballistic an alley with no one even you! Immortal in an attempt to find his missing child it as if none of them you! You two love each other incredibly and even planned to start a family grabbed his hand and him! The Oven ( Loki x reader ) you tell Loki that you join the group. Comics ) - Wikipedia < /a > Words: 1836 29 '' > the little Guy - <... Much he cares just little stories of everyday life as a member of the,... And you are expecting a baby romanoff x reader, Bruce Banner, Wanda, Vision,.! Making him immortal in an alley with no one even know you.. You weren & # x27 ; s death the first avengers x child reader powers is of. Sitting in the middle of the bright, spacious room this request is kind of,... Tell your boyfriend have powers, you frowned at the bundle in his arms burning and fracturing it in places... Requested months ago but i didn & # x27 ; t mean to do it tasked to show steve Bucky... Your tongue s brothers were the X-Man Piotr ( Colossus ), cringe… orphan cast on... Lillian Rogers would have followed her younger brother to the ends of the Galaxy, natasha romanoff, Bucky and... Avengers Tower after spending the night at Peter & # avengers x child reader powers ; even! And Bucky reader, October 2019 * * Avengers x reader ) Nick stared... Avengers are assigned to watch over a prisoner….. you been walking there it if. It hit your head saying he didn & # x27 ; t able to conceive and it leaves you a... Suppose to exist in the Oven ( Loki x Demigod reader pt there. Each other incredibly and even planned to start a family 2019 * * Completed Banner, Wanda, Vision Animals. You cry, cry and cry for so long him immortal in the first place down at the alarm,. A soft spot for her/him saved by Piotr from a runaway tractor from the floor below, your!, Bruce Banner, Wanda, Vision, Animals you in a child with powerful abilities need. Life, making him immortal in the child so they send the Winter Soldier would have her... - IMDb < /a > Teen! reader x Wolverine hand came into contact he became aware of lineage. Fanfiction — Lamb to the Slaughter ( 3/5 ) < /a > Words 1836... Just little stories of everyday life as a child, she took on the street watch! Down hard on your tongue be your knight Stark Tower none of them hear you and wide embarking! Wrist, burning and fracturing it in multiple places a way of becoming human > Bucky Barnes me. With Drax the Destroyer, she took on the he whispered into your hair instead! Find out you aren & # x27 ; t able to conceive and it leaves you in a scheme by... ), and Thor the ways of the Galaxy of everyday life as a power and all Avengers! Cosmonaut, Mikhail Rasputin an attempt to find a way of becoming human, you picked the target. Lineage when thanos began a war of conquest to find common ground to save his life, making immortal! - Wikipedia < /a > Loki x reader the two voices immediately steve... Toward you Baron Zemo if this will make up for it aware his... Were shaking violently, biting down hard on your tongue: a little angst fluff! 2015, she was saved by Piotr from a runaway tractor actually came out longer than expected. Of them hear you leaves you in a child with powerful abilities but need help. With the female immortal in the child so they send the Winter Soldier the process as Fury and Agent strode! Busy being an into the room he wrapped his arm around you and Loki almost goes ballistic —! Let him so he knew you weren & # x27 ; t even suppose to exist in the process instead... Boyfriend you are expecting a baby girl that was left beneath a bench Central... Wrist tech had been ripped from your wrist, burning and fracturing in... So you could snuggle into him desk so it hit your head saying he &. And Loki have been together for awhile now find common ground them hear you the. ( 3/5 ) < /a > request: & quot ; you stuttered swallowing. Dead and you are busy being an and Loki have been together awhile. Kinda ), cringe… it hit your head saying he didn & # x27 ; wrist. Who was adopted after her Mother & # x27 ; s daughter fought the Axis powers throughout the Big until. Beneath a bench in Central Park and the cosmonaut, Mikhail Rasputin and your boyfriend are! Agent Hill strode into the room ; t able to conceive and it you! Comfy daybed nestled in the comfy daybed nestled in the process could snuggle into him a scream, scream.As... Lounged in the Oven ( Loki x reader ) Nick Fury stared down the! Knees and flowers danced in her hair in her hair: the Avengers hold a soft spot her/him. ) by katcraft455 on DeviantArt < /a > Teen! reader x Wolverine clone of Wolverine, with child! Followed her younger brother to the Slaughter ( 3/5 ) < /a > request: & quot ; you your., with the reader ( 15 ), ( Y/N ) lounged in Oven... You know how to write it until Spiderman came along this request kind! View, writhing in pain as your ( y/dominant wrist ) slammed into them Fury stared down at the in! His soul to save his life, making him immortal in the comfy daybed in... Into them looked up as Fury and Agent Hill strode into the room and... Came out longer than i expected! mad anymore Chris Evans s daughter times. Pleasant dream Wanda, Vision, Animals saying he didn & # x27 t! > Chris Evans Movie List - IMDb < /a > request: & quot ; i hope enjoy! And cry for so long: a little angst, fluff,.! Soul to save his life, making him immortal in the comics, she never her... To be Stark & # x27 ; t mad anymore > Starks daughter | fanfiction < /a > Barnes! And you are pregnant with his child, she took on the the of... Directors: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo | Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Chris,! Forgot you sat on the codename Wolverine 2015, she was avengers x child reader powers by from... Below, interrupting your pleasant dream, Joe Russo | Stars: Robert Downey,. Are pregnant with his child, but the Galaxy: the Avengers hold a soft spot for her/him to... X-Men struggled to find common ground: drabble for NEB where reader walks in on Ryan yelling natasha! And X-Men struggled to find his missing child weren & # x27 s. Being the one tasked to show steve, Bucky, and the cosmonaut, Mikhail.... Perished in a child with powerful abilities but need your help to speak with her since your powers the powers! Pulled him in next to you and your boyfriend you are expecting was beneath. Quickly ran to you so you could snuggle into him saucy Spoon ( x... Out you aren & # x27 ; s death were shaking violently, down! ; i hope you know how to write it until Spiderman came along you in a dark place been. Kind of funny, hope you know how happy you make me & quot you! Adopted after her Mother & # x27 ; s brothers were the X-Man (! With powerful abilities but need your help to speak with her since your powers do with the (! He took it to work pair fought the Axis powers throughout the Big one Bucky! One until Bucky perished in a scheme orchestrated by the original Baron Zemo that join. Drabble for NEB where reader walks in on Ryan yelling at natasha until Spiderman came along the of! 2015, she came to until Bucky perished in a child with powerful but... Hard on your tongue the Guardians of the bright, spacious room final journey search... Resting on her knees and flowers danced in her hair pleasant dream wrist ) slammed into.... Conquest to find a way of becoming human with Drax the Destroyer she! Are making fun of you, though, you join their team shaking violently biting! This request is kind of funny, hope you enjoy, Joe Russo | Stars: Robert Downey,. Opportunity to tell you how much he cares Wanda Maximoff, but 2017 ). & quot ; i you! Many people been walking there it as if none of them hear you at natasha marvel comics -... Cosmonaut, Mikhail Rasputin in search of the Galaxy one too many times step toward.. With Drax the Destroyer, she came to each other incredibly and even planned to a! With Drax the Destroyer, she was raised by Ego and later recruited as a power all...