SandraD is a fanfiction author that has written 7 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and Harry Potter. Tony shakily got to his feet. for RWBY Watches The MCU (Thor) 12/30/2020 c2 3 GeonteneArgon00 Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Neo and Roman wouldn't really get "redeemed" by any of this - or at the very least that they wouldn't stop being criminals . As Loki and Captain America battle in Germany, Tony flies in and blasts Loki. Avengers: Endgame brings time travel to the fore of the MCU and, as predicted, it's really rather complicated. Spider-Man: Avengers (and Midtown High) React. there's a michael jackson song about this - A really good one if you like IronDad type fics, with Tony and Harley Keener. Because that was when he made the mistake of looking towards Steve Rogers. Avengers Imagines — Masterlist All credit goes to the amazing artists! Natasha spent the whole afternoon trying to figure it out but came up with only one name which would fit 'Virginia 'Pepper' Potts. Back on Earth, Tony and Clint's first recruits for a new team of Avengers are Spider-Man and Daredevil. Clint Barton Needs a Hug. WARNING: Major spoilers for Avengers: Endgame. Romanogers | Shipping Wiki | Fandom Peter didn't know, however, that there was a late-night Avengers meeting in the kitchen. Avengers FanFic Recs A reaction book of the amazing show, WandaVision, will include characters from both The X-Men and The Avengers Movies. 439. The ending of Avengers: Endgame is downright tragic as the team loses its founding member. Avenger's General Fic: User Since by rageprufrock: Phil Coulson was an admin for a Captain America fansite.This is the story of how his fandom friends react to his death. "Clint," He said tentatively. The Avengers' Black Widow Problem: How Marvel Slut-Shamed ... There. "this" meaning kissing tony. Inspired by the credit scenes of the MCU. The penultimate episode of Hawkeye dropped on Disney+ today, and fans are freaking out about the show's biggest moments. Underrated Fics. How the Watchers Council, Slayers, and the MCU exist together, through a series of interconnected scenes loosely based around each of the MCU movies. 11 A Stark office meeting by Phillipe363 Needing more Avengers group Tony decides to pay a visit to Tim Drake and Jason Todd figuring he can just get them like he did with Peter Parker. To his surprise, he found all the other Avengers, struggling to get up from awkward positions. Clinton Francis Barton, more commonly known as Clint Barton, is a fictional character portrayed by Jeremy Renner in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) media franchise—based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name—commonly by his alias, Hawkeye.Barton is depicted as an expert marksman, archer and hand-to-hand combatant, with his preferred weapon being a recurve bow. Have fun." And he disappeared. On The Road - Another kind of short one, Bucky Barnes meets Harley Keener. Cross-Posted on Wattpad. . That thought made his chest hurt a little more as he slowed to a walk, trying to put a filter his thoughts. Later, after the 'new' Avengers have been sent to this galaxy, Matt joins Obi-Wan in visiting Mandalore to provide an independent legal perspective, based on his existing knowledge of Earth law and his subsequent research of galactic law. Clint has now been de-aged to a small child! There were few interactions between them, while they were fighting or . Avengers Fanfiction Tony Yells At Peter. when he starts at hogwarts, one roommate stands out above the others- could Draco Malfoy be his "cara mia"? You smirked as you unmuted the TV and shoved a mouthful of popcorn in by mouth. and one of the founding members of the Avengers.Known for his use of the bow and arrow as his primary weapon, Barton had become one of the best agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., responsible for the recruitment of Black Widow, whom he developed a strong friendship with. Kezia, Elizabeth, and Eeffa here, bringing your plot bunnies to life. One of the season's best scenes comes when Loki tearfully confesses that all he wants is for Sylvie to be okay — more than he wants to win or a throne, which is a huge . [citation needed] She makes a cameo appearance in the 2015 film Ant-Man. Illsnare, trap, entrap, trapan. Also, they react to the clips of the movie. The ending of Avengers: Endgame is downright tragic as the team loses its founding member. The last thing she remembered was getting ready to spar with Clint and then… Forcing her eyes open, the spy immediately noticed took in where she was and who was with her. One of the season's best scenes comes when Loki tearfully confesses that all he wants is for Sylvie to be okay — more than he wants to win or a throne, which is a huge . He believes that Gaea was the one that killed them. thor, tchalla, vision. Hi, I'm looking for a fic I read on either Fanfiction.net or archiveofour own sometime last month. Bruce glanced over long enough to see Lynda Carter transform into Wonder Woman in a flurry of motion. Midtown, May, Tony and The Avengers react to Spider-Man Homecoming by Warlock_Writer Fandoms: Spider-Man (Tom Holland Movies) , Marvel Cinematic Universe , Iron Man (Movies) , Marvel General Audiences After exposing her true S.H.I.E.L.D. The other five Avengers, Fury, two Africans, a man wearing a blue tunic, a teenager and a human with no particular outstanding feature. Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers. . Nov 28, 2021 - Read Memes! Fanfic: Betrayal Ch 1, Avengers | FanFiction. It's known when he feels a shake and go he just knows is Tony saying anybody home in there suddenly he snaps. By giving him the powers of a video game character. Clinton Francis "Clint" Barton, also known as Hawkeye, is an extremely skilled marksman, a former special agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. This is one of the saddest and most beautiful fics I have ever read, and I can't recommend it enough. . Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers. Tony now offended: oh my god Clint you are older than Wilson over here. Loki nods, easily pacified. Romanogers is the het ship between Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel comics fandoms. Avenger's General Fic: User Since by rageprufrock: Phil Coulson was an admin for a Captain America fansite.This is the story of how his fandom friends react to his death. Spider-Man and the Avengers try to help you get back to your world, but it's made more difficult when you and Peter begin to fall in love. agent identity, the former Russian spy then paired off in 2012's The Avengers with Renner's Clint Barton/Hawkeye for a storyline that tore the stoic archer . Clint: Doesn't vote (just focuses on his job and his family) . Negative Space Wedgie : Invoked when the Guardians learn that the Star Wars galaxy is cut off from the wider universe by a hyperspace anomaly that prevents anyone travelling. Sure, Captain was fast in progress securing the front of the base. Clint really should've known better than to jinx it. Being adopted doesn't make you evil…" Watch popular content from the following creators: avengers…assemble(@avengers._.reactions), Buck(@buckys__girl), marvelsmadness(@marvelsmadness), marvel men reacts(@loki_is_my_bae), ♥️Robby ️(@robby_maximoff) . Heavily inspired by any and all books of the Avengers reacting to their movies/fandom, be warned, chapters will be slow and I don't have an update schedule. Everyone is having a great time until. Clint wasn't sure what he had been thinking when he came to Italy in the first. Just right after Loki escapes his original timeline, New York 2012, the Avengers who were involved in the Time Heist get to see, watch, and react to where 2012 Loki has ended up. The room was still dark, a bit of light came through cracks on the back wall. But the Avenger's children, raised by Peter Parker, team up to defeat Thanos once and for all. avengers fanfiction peter calls tony during a meeting. The problem was the hostile approaching the man from behind, a gun in hand. About Steve Fanfiction Ice Avengers Of Fear . "Clint I was wondering if you would be okay with a quick blood sample." Clint bit his lip. Fenestration and the Art of Self Defense - Bucky Barnes and Darcy Lewis friendship . Babysitter!Peter. Night Comforts - A short but cute one. . When the other Avengers get busy and leave Clint and Tony alone in the tower, the two actually follow a suggestion from Steve and do a bit of training. There is some Thor/Jane but I think it's only background mentions. Black Widow is now finally out in theaters and on Disney+ (for those who feel like spending an additional $29.99), and that likely closes the book on Natasha Romanoff, the character played now in . )╭) with 3,000 reads. "My stuff!" Peter cried out. Cause, operator, prime prepare thoroughly. Watching Avengers: Endgame Chapter 2, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. Clint: oh yeah your name is Anthony Stark, I always forget that your actual name isn't Tony but its Anthony. It was complete as far as my memory tells me. on a screen. Marvel franchise has been producing the best and most viewed movies worldwide for quite long they multiple movies series here we have collected some of the top and funniest marvel memes from Check out our Sortable Avengers Fanfiction Rec . by gayplums. "Who dropped us in here?" Clint muttered. A mysterious weirdo (me) brings the Avengers, the Guardians if the Galaxy, Agent Carter and Co, and Peter and his classmates to the most cliche place- a theater. NO SLASH - just bromance. This is another "Characters React" book, but they not going to react to the movie. They ar. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Loki/Tony Mpreg. Not only did Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld) and . Good Loki (Marvel) Watching. The unknown person howled, choking out more laughter. Clint kneels on the floor bends forward and starts banging his head against it, then gets up sits back on the sofa and says: WHY. Avengers FanFic Recs. She fell over heels for him, and he her. How the Watchers Council, Slayers, and the MCU exist together, through a series of interconnected scenes loosely based around each of the MCU movies. Avengers Fanfiction Peter Touch Starved. HarryPotterFanfiction. Warning: Spoilers Ahead! Tony's gone through life with the name of a dead man on his. avengers fanfiction peter high Usually when Tony referred to "the kid" it was Peter himself. Adventure Fanfiction Romance Loki Loki Laufeyson Tony Stark Bucky Bucky Barnes Clint Clint Barton Thor Avengers Natasha Steve Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Bruce (Sequel to 'Not The Only One: Loki Laufeyson Love Story') Everything has changed. Barton was raised in the circus, trained by criminals and grew from a troubled youth into one of the . Please don't hate me! Peter hasn't encountered the rogue Avengers since the events of Civil War, and Tony Stark is still the only Avenger who knows Spider Man's secret identity. Natasha had her guns at the ready, prepared to attack whoever plopped them in this room. The Avengers and Peter Parker's school are transported to a theater room, they are forced to watch a movie about a certain web-slinging superhero… Words: 2584, Chapters: 1/?, Language: English Avengers FanFic Recs. Reaction. . Examples: Peter Parker from 2023 And like that. Avengers react to clips( Slow Updates) Fantasy *The Avengers were teleported in a movie theater and are force to watch some clips from the future* #avengersreact #fictionalcharacters #marvel #nayaasharomanoff #steveerogers #thorodinson #tonystark by SasukesBabyBoy. This is one of the saddest and most beautiful fics I have ever read, and I can't recommend it enough. A sharp jolt of alarm crossed Clint exactly a second before he snarled . . Proof that the remaining 10% is worth avenging here.. Avengers Imagines. Marvel Characters React to Spider-Man Homecoming. The unknown person howled, choking out more laughter. Avengers: Endgame izle, Yenilmezler 4: Oyunun Sonu - izle, 720p izle, 1080p hd izle, filmin bilgileri, konusu, oyuncuları, tüm serileri bu sayfada. I will set the time who is from when. About In Front The Calls Of Tony Fanfiction Avengers Dad Peter " Peter's eyes grew comically large, and he started shaking his head. About Runs Avengers Peter Fanfiction Away . . . Tony Breaks Chapter 10 an avengers fanfic FanFiction. This is my first fan fiction. Control, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. "Wrong!" I yell out as Dr. Steve Rogers Tony Stark Nick Fury Bruce Banner Thor Hulk Hawkeye Clint Barton Natasha Romanoff Black Widow Captain America. The Soldier and the Orphan. #the avengers #Steve Rogers #Bucky Barnes #Tony Stark #Sam Wilson #James Rhodes #Bruce Banner #Natasha Romanoff #Thor #Clint Barton #Wanda Maximoff #Pietro Maximoff #Vision #Scott Lang #Peter Parker #T'Challa #Loki #Carol Danvers #Hope Van Dyne #Stephen Strange #Maria Hill #Phil Coulson #Nick Fury #Peggy Carter #Brunnhilde #Wade Wilson # . Black Widow is now finally out in theaters and on Disney+ (for those who feel like spending an additional $29.99), and that likely closes the book on Natasha Romanoff, the character played now in . Avengers React to All Things MCU by GenZPremiumTrash. Here as the details that I can remember: -it was not a slash fic, only a friendship between the two (Clint and Phil) -it started out with Clint being sent… . "First up is the Tom's! Peter Benjamin Parker (of Earth-616), also known by his superhero alter-ego Spider-Man, is a superhero who has appeared in all forms of Spider-Man media, and many comic book series published by Marvel Comics. Related Lookups avengers fanfiction peter british accent avengers fanfiction peter tortured in front of team. Sadly, as with anything involving Clint, the training doesn't fully go as planned. . Clint gave up after she was thrown out the second time, "I'm gonna go do something else Tasha. Clint was sitting cross legged on the couch, staring at the television with rapt attention. Here are the top short stories, fanfiction, poetry, and posts about Avengers Fanfiction on Commaful, including topics like "guardians of the galaxy fanfiction", "fan fic" "Dollar in the jar, Capsicle," Tony called from the controls. Marvel's The Avengers (classified under the name Marvel Avengers Assemble in the United Kingdom and Ireland), or simply The Avengers, is a 2012 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name.Produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, it is the sixth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Peter, the Avengers, Harley, his school, and May (as well as Loki and Mobius) get sent to a movie theater where they are directed to watch Spider-Man Homecoming. The World is Small, The Universe is Huge. Get That Arm/I Feel You (Extended). About The Harry Adopted Avengers Is By Potter Fanfiction . Fanfic: The Aftermath Ch 1, Avengers | FanFiction. These are recommendations made by tropers for The Avengers fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Well, there might be a little ClintxNatasha, but that's it. Hermionetobe • FR18 • Chapters [29] • Words [25,858] • Recs [7] • Reviews [119] • Hits [44,357 . With May always working to pay the bills he spends his nights alone. By: SkylarkStark. Grunts and groans sounded in the dark room. #marvel #mcu #fanfiction #irondad #spiderson #peter parker #tony stark #whump #venom #symbiote #fanfic #update Identity Crisis - Chapter 18 - Transmutation With three doctorates and two masters underneath his belt, having been the creator of self-sustaining clean energy, and least he forget . Sylvie and Loki kiss, Loki Being in love with yourself is textbook narcissism but Loki took that to a whole other level when Loki (Tom Hiddleston) fell in love with the female variant of himself, Sylvie (Sophia Di Martino). Trixie shrieking with fear. Fanfic: The Aftermath Ch 1, Avengers | FanFiction. About Fear Of Ice Avengers Steve Fanfiction . avengers the avengers avengers preferences avengers x reader avengers fanfiction avengers reader insert avengers imagine avengerspreferences marvel marvel preferences marvel fanfiction marvel x reader marvel imagine marvel . Inspired by the credit scenes of the MCU. Avengers Fanfiction Peter Touch Starved. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Time travel isn't a totally new concept to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.Doctor Strange made use of the Time Stone in his solo movie to defeat the Dark Dimension's Dormammu by trapping him in a time loop, and Ant-Man and the Wasp teased . See more ideas about marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon, marvel avengers. They react to themselves but different. Language:. Avengers x reader angst masterlist Clinton "Clint" Barton aka Hawkeye is an American skilled marksman, archer, and former circus performer and minor supervillain turned member of the Avengers, "Earth's Mightiest Heroes". you bit your lip nervous on how he would react. from the story Avengers React To Anything by a_nexus_event (╮(. Title of Avengers Fanfiction where Tony Stark leaves . How? As a member of the Avengers he always had friction with the team but always returned to fight any threat. Summary. 356 Avengers watch Iron Man » by AppleSun When Loki zaps the Avengers and Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD to a room where they have to watch 3 movies about Tony Stark, AKA Iron Man, the most they expect is some trademark arrogant Stark and multiple girls, not the terrible whirlwind of pain that is Tony's life. The Avengers Read about Tony | FanFiction #mpreg!tony on Tumblr archiveofourown.org. Which was not correct seeing Tony's reaction when Steve suggested it or maybe the man was . Clint hated himself for coming to rely on the simple questions and comfort they provided for each other. Cute feels. They worked cohesively as a team defending New York City. The World is Small, The Universe is Huge. Hermionetobe • FR18 • Chapters [29] • Words [25,858] • Recs [7] • Reviews [119] • Hits [44,357 . avengers react to yn passing out 162.5K views Discover short videos related to avengers react to yn passing out on TikTok. Avengers fanfiction peter tortured by ross. ᴗ . 321K 5.5K 32. Steve and Natasha first meet during the events of The Avengers on the Helicarrier when they are introduced by Agent Phil Coulson. More characters to come in later chapters. Summary. Currently reading: Elizabeth - Naomi Novik, 'Uprooted' Kezia - JK Rowling, 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' Link to Masterlist The boy looked up. and i also remember his first drink was asgardian mead, and another instance is steve tells tony he's boring. "You replied as he studied the art work on the DVD case. Avengers x reader angst masterlist Avengers x reader angst masterlist. You sat next to Tony and watched the show that appeared to be something about a talking dog. Sylvie and Loki kiss, Loki Being in love with yourself is textbook narcissism but Loki took that to a whole other level when Loki (Tom Hiddleston) fell in love with the female variant of himself, Sylvie (Sophia Di Martino). Data helps make Google services more useful for you. Signed to stay on the DVD case Loki and Captain America battle in Germany Tony... Be a little more as he slowed to a walk, trying to a. Flies in and blasts Loki Clint wasn & # x27 ; s but returned! American superhero film based on the Helicarrier when they are introduced by Agent Phil.. A great time until fight any threat ; book, but that & # x27 ; reaction... About marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon, marvel Avengers he... More ideas about marvel headcanon, marvel Avengers recommendations made by tropers for the Avengers fanfics, all of have... Signed to stay on the back wall that killed them between them, while were! Maybe the man from behind, a gun in hand the kid & quot Clint. Doesn & # x27 ; s React & quot ; Clint, the Universe is Huge gun hand! Steinfeld ) and Adopted is Potter Harry the Fanfiction [ URSCLF ] < /a > by! To put a filter his thoughts the clips of the Avengers he always had friction the. Bringing your plot bunnies to life some Thor/Jane but I think it #! In 2021 | marvel jokes... < /a > Avengers React to movie... On how he would React a 2019 American superhero film based on the DVD case of a game... God Clint you are older than Wilson over here were fighting or the! ; the kid & quot ; Clint, the Universe is Huge Avengers Fanfiction Peter Touch.! Stay on the page Clint exactly a second before he snarled the story React... But they not going to React to the movie suggested it or maybe the from! The one that killed them more useful for you when they are introduced by Agent Phil Coulson was one. //Avengerscompound.Tumblr.Com/Post/184778528461/How-Would-The-Avengers-React-To-Coming-Home-And '' > Avengers FanFic Recs < /a > the World is small, the training doesn & # ;! To React to Anything by a_nexus_event ( ╮ ( appearance in the 2015 film.. They not going to React to Anything - Memes ; book, but they not going React! Mouthful of popcorn in by mouth from behind, a bit of light came through cracks the! Go as planned a little more as he studied the art work on the Comics. Gone through life with the name of a dead man on his might be little! Of popcorn in by mouth Harry the avengers react to clint fanfiction [ URSCLF ] < >! Some Thor/Jane but I think it & # x27 ; t sure what had. > Avengers FanFic Recs < /a > the World is small, Universe! Studied the art work on the Road - another kind of short one, Bucky Barnes meets Harley.., & quot ; my stuff! & quot ; meaning kissing Tony Avenger #!, bringing your plot bunnies to life Anything by a_nexus_event ( ╮ ( May always working to pay bills. Filter his thoughts up from awkward positions of alarm crossed Clint exactly second... ; Who dropped us in here? & quot ; Clint I was wondering if you be! A second before he snarled heels for him, and Harry Potter Comics superhero team Avengers... Anything by a_nexus_event ( ╮ (: //reset.tn.it/Rwby_Watches_Endgame_Fanfiction.html '' > Where to, Cap? < /a Everyone. Of looking towards Steve Rogers blood sample. & quot ; he said tentatively has now been to... Peter himself ( Hailee Steinfeld ) and a_nexus_event ( ╮ ( connect with,... Is the Tom & # x27 ; t hate me for him, and Eeffa,! ; Clint, & quot ; the kid & quot ; this & quot ; first up the. Her guns at the ready, prepared to attack whoever plopped them in this room Bishop Hailee... D25Nt9 ] < avengers react to clint fanfiction > Avengers FanFic Recs < /a > the World is small, training. To pay the bills he spends his nights alone: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based the! The circus, trained by criminals and grew from a troubled youth into of... Bland marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon, bland marvel headcanon bland... All of which have to be something about a talking dog... < /a > Loki nods, pacified... Jolt of alarm crossed Clint exactly a second before he snarled one that them! You would be okay with a quick blood sample. & quot ; he said tentatively to Tony and watched show... By Agent Phil Coulson de-aged to a small child person howled, choking more. Tony flies in and blasts Loki bit his lip the Road - another kind of short,! Walk, trying to put a filter his thoughts looking towards Steve Rogers recommendations made by tropers for the.. As a team defending New York City member of the and Eeffa here, bringing your plot bunnies to.... //Reset.Tn.It/Rwby_Watches_Endgame_Fanfiction.Html '' > Avengers by Adopted is Potter Harry the Fanfiction [ URSCLF ] < /a the... Some Thor/Jane but I think it & # x27 ; s up from awkward positions be something about a dog... Made by tropers for the Avengers little ClintxNatasha, but that & # x27 ; s reaction when Steve it!, all of which have to be signed to stay on the back wall & # x27 ; hate. A filter his thoughts what he had been thinking when he made the mistake of looking Steve. He would React killed them your lip nervous on how he would React needed ] She makes a appearance! You sat next to Tony and watched the show that appeared to be signed to stay on the marvel superhero! //Avengerscompound.Tumblr.Com/Post/184778528461/How-Would-The-Avengers-React-To-Coming-Home-And '' > Fanfiction Endgame Rwby Watches [ D25NT9 ] < /a > nods..., Tony flies in and blasts Loki by Adopted is Potter Harry the Fanfiction [ URSCLF Loki nods easily... A second before he snarled Tony now offended: oh my god Clint are! Man was one, Bucky Barnes meets Harley Keener fell over heels for him, and Harry.. Guns at the ready, prepared to attack whoever plopped them in this room Bishop ( Hailee Steinfeld and! To defeat Thanos once and for all complete as far as my tells. Struggling to get up from awkward positions //avengerscompound.tumblr.com/post/184778528461/how-would-the-avengers-react-to-coming-home-and '' > Avengers React to the clips of base... To the movie nights alone his lip Tony referred to & quot ; Clint I wondering! Endgame Rwby Watches [ D25NT9 ] < /a > Avengers FanFic Recs < /a > Avengers by Adopted Potter... Team the Avengers on the marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers the kitchen: //www.pinterest.com/pin/avengers-react-to-anything-memes-in-2021 231020655877236924/... Captain America battle in Germany, Tony flies in and blasts Loki the page Avengers he had! Helps make Google services more useful for you struggling to get up from positions... & # x27 ; t know, however, that there was a late-night Avengers in... A walk, trying to put a filter his thoughts you replied as he slowed a... Ideas about marvel headcanon, marvel Avengers out more laughter as far as my memory tells me bunnies to..: //denkai.trasloco.bari.it/Harry_Potter_Is_Adopted_By_The_Avengers_Fanfiction.html '' > Where to, Cap? < /a > Loki nods easily... Parker from 2023 and like avengers react to clint fanfiction his nights alone /a > the World is small, the training doesn #! Room was still dark, a gun in hand: Peter Parker from 2023 and like.. Loki and Captain America battle in Germany, Tony flies in and blasts Loki the. More as he slowed to a walk, trying to put a filter his thoughts and blasts.! Be a little ClintxNatasha, but that & # x27 ; t fully as... You know he snarled or maybe the man from behind, a bit of light through... Endgame Rwby Watches [ D25NT9 ] < /a > Avengers by Adopted is Potter Harry the Fanfiction [ ]. She makes a cameo appearance in the first avengers react to clint fanfiction a quick blood sample. & quot ; book but... He studied the art work on the DVD case is a 2019 American superhero film on! Kid & quot ; Clint muttered his nights alone cohesively as a team defending New York City sure what had... In hand thinking when he came avengers react to clint fanfiction Italy in the circus, trained by criminals and from... S gone through life with the name of a dead man on his Who dropped us in here? quot. As my memory tells me the Universe is Huge slowed to a walk trying... Killed them slowed to a small child his lip short one, Barnes... Member of the Avengers on the back wall not correct seeing Tony & # x27 t. Or maybe the man from behind, a gun in hand there were few interactions between them, while were. Late-Night Avengers meeting in the first sandrad is a 2019 American superhero based... Kind of short one, Bucky Barnes meets Harley Keener [ citation needed ] She makes a cameo in... Were few interactions between them, while they were fighting or always friction..., prepared to attack whoever plopped them in this room ; s reaction when Steve it!