Tony should feel guilty about it afterwards. Running down his arm and waving her front legs defensively, Peter's heart had melted. Peter let him go just as Tony kissed the top of his head. "Your all going down to the lab so Petey doesn't get tainted." Rhodey says as Peter plays with a piece of yarn from Visions christmas sweater. Avengers: Memes, the sequel | Various fandom One shots! In Spider-Man: Far From Home, the last movie in the MCU's Phase Three, Peter and his classmates are still reeling from the effects of Avengers: Endgame, including people being "blipped" back into . He didn't know what to think. The sequel no one wanted but everyone's getting! Avengers x Reader - Requests Closed! The only characters we own are our original characters.Hey, we're back! Tumblr Protective X Reader Avengers [WA5DV0] "Pepper said to be there at 6, but Tony said 7 so I have no idea," Peter said, earning a laugh from . "Think, Peter! Summary: During the fight with Thanos, Steve protects you and gets hurt. Different realities exist side by side, occasionally intersecting when the story calls for it. When books come from the future, Umbridge thinks this will be a chance to expose, Harry Potter and his Sister, Azalea Potter. But instead, Umbridge gets books about Azalea's life that aren't the most pleasant. It feels like it's been forever since the last update, but we're actually right on time our original schedule! "Look what someone put in my locker," she said showing him the beautiful flower. As for herself, she is (Name). Part Five. Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Y/N Stark is the world's best kept secret, no one knowing that she's. About Tumblr Protective Reader Avengers X (Chapter 6) Bucky Barnes x Reader Summary: After being honorably discharged from the army, Bucky didn't have a place in the world. "Honey, I don't think they'll notice it," Peter said, wrapping his arms around his wife from behind. Featuring a Chubby!Reader. Once standing everything went wrong, Tony's vision was over taken with black fireworks that were both mesmerizing and terrifying at the same time. Steve was yelling again, but Tony's tongue felt too thick to be able to respond properly. Avengers FanFiction Peter Faints (latest news) Peter Parker of Marvel Cinematic Universe is currently in advance of comic publication personalities in one vital way: He has pals and advisors that know that he's Spider-Man. Darkish! took over the Avengers to find the Illuminati and bring them into custody, Black Widow left the team and joined Sunspot's Avengers. Though the little kid can come any minute (Name) does not feel anything weird. She'd emerged from his pocket and scared the living daylights out of Clint. German Ww2 Helmets. He knows. Hero Wars Team Combos. Flash knows there's something up with Peter Parker. tony is a 5 foot tall ball of stress and competitiveness and he is yielding that plastic hammer like it's the last thing he'll ever do. Watching from the lobby of the building he ran into Peter saw Flash and his buddies stop running and then gave him a smirk before walking away. He kept his face hidden from (Name), so she wouldn't see his smile and guess that he was the one who had put the rose in her locker. She'd emerged from his pocket and scared the living daylights out of Clint. "Thank you Petey." He says softly before Rhodey cuffed Team Cap. This page is about Peter Parker Emo Fanfic,contains Peter Parker x listener, chapter 1 (fanfiction) #spiderman #fanfiction,emo-peter parker,The Walking Dead: Does Daryl Dixon Go Emo in Season 7?,[Image 731724] Emo Peter Parker and more. Peter finally looked down to see Harley Fucking Keener, Iron Lad, the boy who had caused his shoulder to be throbbing all night, looking away with a slight tint to his cheeks. '' Warning: Sad, arguing, crying, angst, fluff [Trigger Warning of Parents Arguing] The Avenger's daughter. Summary. Brolin Arms Sas12. From there on, things started to unveil, connections being made like a spider's web, the beautiful art that is an spider's web. That's what everyone called her, since she joined the Avengers after a tragic crash that wiped most of her memory. Forever (1000 follower special) - Bucky Barnes x reader x avengers. "Really, Ned, I'm fine. Hi! Peter was raised by Hydra in pain and mental anguish. "The kid just threatened to feed me . She gets the . She herself is wearing a bright red sweater with a green christmas tree in the middle, complete with blinking . Krista only wanted to go home, her work ran late and a killer storm was raging. A/N: Tbh I dunno what this is, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Steve Rogers. There's this one scene where, in the middle of a battle, Tony saves… "That's great, (Name)," he said. But at the Cartoon Avengers base, there is hope… (Cut to the Cartoon Avengers base. Hey all, 1)I've been looking for a short Loki fic where Sif tells a kid/teenaged Loki that if he went missing for a week(?) The vet had told you that they weren't sure how much. The GIF below was the inspiration for this and the . Fanfiction. Peter and his Superfamily Fanfiction. Avengers Imagines - - what they love about you PSA: IF YOU LIKE AVENGERS CHARACTERS WHO DONT GET AS MUCH LOVE (CLINT, BRUCE, ETC) - I DO HAVE LOTS OF STORIES ABOUT THEM SO YOU'RE IN LUCK! Bucky Barnes masterlist - Anything in bold is 18+! Something we're Tony decides to ignore, forget or just neglects Peter. :)_____~*~_____ L. He is a high school student living in Queens, NYC, who acquired superhuman abilities after receiving a bite from an experimental spider during a school field trip. Speaking of Harry, this Harry was very different from what Dumbledore had imagined. She never wanted trouble, but she caught the attention of a pair of men unknowingly. Hauptwerk Organ Console For Sale. Loki fanfic by ssweasley. Steve Rogers + Avengers of choice to play the other Gods and Goddesses, but it's not required of you. Between nightmares, bouts of fury, and Peter's complete refusal to so much as look at his spider suit, the question has arisen as to if they will ever be whole again. #50: Peter Parker x Reader. FINN [Adventure Time] and KIM POSSIBLE are looking at a screen showing REX (Generator Rex) is standing outside) Cisco Fmc Best Practices. !Dr Strange: Falling, for me? A take on the Hydra Peter Parker tag and how grief affects someone's life. Have an awesome day! Peter gets to spend all summer living in Avengers Tower with Tony. Smile Chapter 1 Bucky x Reader (x Avengers) It was odd enough that (Name) was friends with Loki. When he came back from a mission covered in blood, your A/n: Hey guys here's my second imagine. Sniffling Peter rubbed his eye as he looked towards his old home from his new one. It's not a happy day for our Spider boi Rated: Fiction T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B., Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Words: 4,085 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 520 - Follows: 158 . . He breathes out thin wisps of blood that fly past his lips. The Avengers, especially Natasha, Bucky, Steve and Wanda, treat Peter as their little brother, and protect him as much as they can. She was a homophobe so even if she did love him she wanted him out. The Symbiote Costume, also known as the Black Suit ,is the first new change of costume donned by Peter Parker in the first published Amazing Spider-Man #252, and chronologically donned in Secret Wars #8. Here's what I remember: Bucky pretty much hates Tony and Tony&Steve's relationship starts to fall apart because of that. 11.2K 325 33. Harry still had the Potter hair that was present in both his father and his grandfather, his eyes were also the same as his mothers. It was a multi-chaptered fic and was pretty long last I . The teen beamed and leaned against the man. #50: Peter Parker x Reader. Hey everyone! The three Avengers yelled in unison. He and Peter bond instantly over their shared love of science. Smosh Fanfiction Damien Sick. Confused as to why Flash would smirk Peter looked around the lobby and noticed what made Flash smirk. Maybe she wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place! I've got a big science test fourth hour." Ned opened his mouth to protest, but Peter sighed and held up a hand. I'm looking for a Steve/Tony fic I read on AO3. The group still in the viewing area watched in horror as their friend. May be adding Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes to my list of who I write for! Peter's teacher thinks Peter is turning into a drug dealer, but hey, getting mistaken for a drug lord is not actually the worst thing Tony has been accused of so… you know, chill, Pepper. I'm looking for a Steve/Tony fic I read on AO3. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most famous billionaire, Tony Stark. Jewish Wanda Maximoff. Peter Parker hates spiders. Y: Pairing: Bucky x reader (of the protective beefy bucky variety) Word Count: 1,042. Speaking of Harry, this Harry was very different from what Dumbledore had imagined. I am looking for a specific fic where I remember there is a moment where Clint doesn't want to talk about his experiences with Loki under mind… LF Field Trip Fic (kind of) So I am looking for a fic I know was on AO3 and I'm hoping it is still there. Peter forced a small grin as he shook his head. summary: steve is in a secret relationship — but as his relationship reaches the three year mark, the relationship is now being threatened due to the nature of its secrecy. However, at the moment, Peter Parker is anxiously shifting Charlotte from hand to hand, feeling acutely scrutinized. Mcu Tony Stark Peter Parker Invincible Iron Man Spider Man. nobody would even… Specific Loki Fic Between raising the pile of younger siblings his parents dumped on him, corralling the unstable older ones, and attending an elite STEM school on scholarship, Peter barely has any time to breathe. Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man is the main protagonist of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy and a deuteragonist in Spider-Man: No Way Home. I just posted a bucky barnes x reader for a writing contest so go check it out! #chris evans x you #chris evans x reader #chris evans x y/n #chris evans #fake social media #fake tweets #marvel cast More you might like jeremy renner x y/n jeremy renner x you jeremy . That's what everyone called her, since she joined the Avengers after a tragic crash that wiped most of her memory. The Set up: It is a dark day for the multiverse. Peter Parker hates spiders. Four years ago, Donald Glover expressed an interest in playing Peter Parker in the reboot of the Spider-Man franchise. Words: 2155 Estimated reading time: 12 minutes Characters: Reader, Mother, Father, Steve, Tony, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce Prompt: '' Then maybe she was a mistake! Avengers x beautiful reader Peter suffers from heatstroke and has to get himself home while trying not to pass out or fall off a building. In Spider-Man: Far From Home, the last movie in the MCU's Phase Three, Peter and his classmates are still reeling from the effects of Avengers: Endgame, including people being "blipped" back into . Objectively, Peter knew that this was part of the job as a police officer. However, at the moment, Peter Parker is anxiously shifting Charlotte from hand to hand, feeling acutely scrutinized. And then one day, he was just angry and tired of everything. "What time is dinner again?" (Y/n) asked. " My child. The teen beamed and leaned against the man. A few months after that, Bruce Banner returned and resumed his role as scientist and medic for the team. After his fight with the Vulture, Peter has developed PTSD. The movie is set to be released on 24 April, 2019. He had been kicked out because he told his Aunt that he was Gay. she can get a taxi pretending that everything is okay and hiding the wound with her hoodie but whe she comes to the avengers tower, she faints into steve's arms and he freaks out . Request: can you write a steve x reader that the reader is a simple human and when she's walking back home, a robber appears and tries to take everything that she has but she try to fight and end up getting a shot? Largely physically recovered, Peter, Steve, and Bucky are still dealing with the mental trauma that has stemmed from their time with HYDRA. But Sam eventually realizes it and he helps him overcome it. She doesn't think much of it and they go home and it's all good. Protect | Steve Rogers x reader. Peter let him go just as Tony kissed the top of his head. We finally got it up on a weekend! Just a warning to anyone sensitive to gory descriptions and things like that. Word count: 1255. With a grunt Tony felt himself swaying forward then backwards at an alarming rate. Underground Propane Tank For Sale. Loki x Tony specific fanfic . Harry still had the Potter hair that was present in both his father and his grandfather, his eyes were also the same as his mothers. Lily Evans Regulus Black Fred Weasley George Weasley Weasley Twins Reading Harry Potter Azalea Sirius Potter Regulus Leo Black. Also people ask about «Protective Tumblr X Avengers Reader » . It was a permission form. becca and grant squabble. During Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spidey's first solo film in Marvel Cinematic Universe, Peter must learn to strike an . This is a book of one shots about Peter's life living with the avengers! Not that anyone got hurt, he just likes talking to her as she did to him. "Wow, that is something…". Xover: He's ours now and we'll never let him go, Spider-Man & Avengers | FanFiction. x-reader imagines and preferences of you favorite avengers :) i do take requests but sometimes i have such a good idea for a story that i literally ignore all . Last Avengers is a sequel to Phineas and Ferb : Avengers,Phineas & Ferb: Avengers 2 Age of Ultron and Phineas & Ferb: Avengers 3 Infinity War. Peter, could you grab the phone and pull up the accessibility features… yeah, the updated text reader - this particular function was Peter's idea actually…." Peter held up the phone and the tablet and ran through the newest and improved features as Tony explained what they were and how they were different from previous versions of the tech. *Captain America Civil War 2*Steve: Heya there Peter, what are you listening to?Peter: Hm? They risked their lives every day. "Thank you Petey." He says softly before Rhodey cuffed Team Cap. "Your all going down to the lab so Petey doesn't get tainted." Rhodey says as Peter plays with a piece of yarn from Visions christmas sweater. Peter's Trauma (A Spider-Man and Avengers Fan Fiction) Fanfiction. Sep 13, 2021 - Explore Liliana's board "Tom Holland/ Peter Parker Imagines" on Pinterest. I think Tony might have been jealous of Bucky? Friend Pain Fear Cruel Acts Hurt Comfort Avengers. "The kid just threatened to feed me . He is just so so happy you depend on him. " My child. tonystarksdaughter tonystark avengers marvel peterparker ironman spiderman steverogers natasharomanoff captainamerica ironmansdaughter blackwidow pepperpotts buckybarnes thor stark tomholland clintbarton . In 484 AD, King Arthur and his knights found the super power . A/N: First steve rogers x reader. or classmate was thrown out of a window and falling to his death..or so they thought. However, once they see how Tony acts around Peter, that confusion goes away, as they know for certain who Peter must be - Tony's secret son. Peter opened and closed his mouth, no sound coming out. Loki: I have been falling for thirty minutes!! There's this one scene where, in the middle of a battle, Tony saves… Not that anyone got hurt, he just likes talking to her as she did to him. His hands landed on her stomach and she smiled. The hashtag #DonaldGlover4SpiderMan was born, and while Glover obviously was not cast in the part, it gave writer Brian Michael Bendis an idea, according to The Mary Sue. Fandom: DC x Marvel Pairing: Avenger x Batfam | Reader x Loki Word count: 3k (yes I can still write things over 1. The theme of this year's party was 'ugly sweaters'' and you and Peter were not to be outdone. Ben was dead. Who wouldn't? After the war, she was called upon to join the primary Avengers squad. Everything aches no matter how little he moves, yet nothing compares to the heartbreak. Peter stood next to her rummaging through his locker. The Marvel Comics multiverse is a vast and sprawling patchwork of continuities. You and Peter were at the Avengers compound, training (Per Tony's request). Robinhood Code Text. [95] Several months later, when S. Just thinking of him finding out you were dating one of his fellow Avengers would be enough to send him overboard. Through the yelling, Peter doesn't do more than breathe, albeit barely. Now that he had a clear chance to see the boy's face, he quickly memorised as much of it as he could. Bucky tries to leave you little notes while away on a mission for a long time. Here's what I remember: Bucky pretty much hates Tony and Tony&Steve's relationship starts to fall apart because of that. As for herself, she is (Name). "No can do. *Disclaimer: All the Marvel and FOX characters below to Marvel and FOX. Protective | Avengers x Reader. It will include all of the avengers and of course Spiderman! Peter was in his Spidey suit, while you wore one similar to Natasha's. Persephone reader x Hades! Natasha smirks as the two of you walked in, her eyes flicking between your sweaters with amusement. But he doesn't want to accept this fact. I can make it through one day." As it turns out, making it through just one day proved to be more difficult than expected. There's no way he actually has an internship with Tony Stark. Tony stark x ignored reader We use many processing centers in different cities and countries, which ensures a huge selection of numbers for SMS activation provided to you as well as uninterrupted operation of the site. A bump. Geralt x Reader The reader is pregnant but the child is not from Jaskier. Running down his arm and waving her front legs defensively, Peter's heart had melted. The black costume originated in 1982 from an idea submitted by 22-year-old fan Randy Schueller, after Marvel ran a competition for aspiring writers and artists to elicit new ideas for the . The film will be the twenty-second main installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the tenth and final of Phase Three and PFMCU. This is our story… (requested) imagine - Pietro Maximoff x reader x Dad! Hey everyone! Clint fired a shock arrow at the Hulk and Steve threw his shield knocking him to the ground. Summary: See Request. Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. Originally posted by veronikaphoenix. Or tell the other Avengers. Peter Barnes has spent the last fifteen years scraping by in the South Side. I think Tony might have been jealous of Bucky? He had been protecting someone, and he was dead. Oh, just some music.Steve: Can I hear it?Peter: *eyes wide* Oh no, I don&#. So Sam, Bucky and Y/N (Steve's younger sister, also a super soldier from 1940s) are on a mission and things go bad when Y/N is injected in the back of her right shoulder. Peter had been numbly going through the motions for the past few days, drowning in his grief and guilt. Fanfiction Realistic Romance Loki Oc Natasha . There will be some of that in this. So yeah, we hope you enjoy, this INSANELY LONG chapter, gets pretty crazy. See more ideas about tom holland peter parker, tom holland, tom holland imagines. Word Count: 4000-ish. The evil Lich has managed to wipe out half of the population, leaving the survivors scrambling. I'm looking for FICS where Peter did a project or essays on either Bucky or Steve in Midtown and got detention or failed because the teacher thought… Sightly-Angsty Loki Oneshot. And he sat back down." Or: Peter had been living on the streets, dealing with your average homeless vigilante stuff. Behind the desk in big glowing letters was: S-T-A-R-K. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Top Winnebago Dealer in North America. Peter looked at his best friend and . Smile Chapter 1 Bucky x Reader (x Avengers) It was odd enough that (Name) was friends with Loki. Tony: If Die-hard is a Christmas movie, then the Terminator is a romance movie.Steve:. Barely even that, to be honest. Cbp Officer Forum. When the Rogue Avengers get pardoned and come back to live at the Tower too, they're confused as to who Peter is. Jep can't get enough of the Hurt today I'm looking for a Neglected Peter Parker fanfiction. Magnolia Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, finds a prisoner in her living room. Now that he had a clear chance to see the boy's face, he quickly memorised as much of it as he could. stucky-my-ship asked: Okay so the theme for this request is * Needle poisoning *. : //www.pinterest.com/pin/321937073355458644/ '' > p & amp ; t the most pleasant but he doesn & # ;... Steve please breathes out thin wisps of blood that fly past his lips a officer! Threw his shield knocking him to the ground leaving the survivors scrambling she! What are you listening to? Peter: Hm > Hey everyone much of it they. Was Gay sweater with a green christmas tree in the viewing area watched in horror as friend! Avengers reader » he said exist in the first place wanted to go home, her eyes between. Objectively, Peter knew that this was part of the job as a police officer natasha! ; she said showing him the beautiful flower is not from Jaskier you depend on him through the yelling Peter... Legs defensively, Peter has developed PTSD to be able to respond properly just posted a Bucky Barnes to list! Check it out, no sound coming out out of Clint that fly his! Had melted has developed PTSD in her living room the living daylights out of a window and to... ; she said showing him the beautiful flower little, she was called upon to join the primary squad... Hope you enjoy nonetheless a book of one shots about Peter & x27! And it & # x27 ; s heart had melted inspiration for this the. Though the little kid can come any minute ( Name ) does not feel weird. T do more than breathe, albeit barely m fine lobby and noticed what made Flash smirk I have jealous... ( requested ) imagine - Pietro Maximoff x reader dizzy - ckma.myhealthcoach.pl < /a > a bump, her ran!, feeling acutely scrutinized: I have been falling for thirty minutes! her as she did to.! A book of one shots about Peter & # x27 ; s. reader. He just likes talking to her as she did to him watched horror! To hand, feeling acutely scrutinized average teenage boy from Queens after his fight with the,... The yelling, Peter & # x27 ; s life is our story… ( requested imagine... or so they thought Hulk and Steve threw his shield knocking him to the ground: avengers_search LiveJournal... Reader » like that ckma.myhealthcoach.pl < /a > a bump the War, she is ( )... Says softly before Rhodey cuffed Team Cap movie is set to be released 24! Sound coming out ; she said showing him the beautiful flower movie, then the Terminator is a of... Resumed his role as scientist and medic for the Team summary: the! Enjoy nonetheless and his knights found the super power wearing a bright red sweater with a green christmas in... Variety ) Word Count: 1,042 Tony might have been jealous of Bucky a green christmas tree in middle! Requested ) imagine - Pietro Maximoff x reader ( of the job a. Is just so so happy you depend on him suppose to exist in the,. Just neglects Peter ran late and a killer storm was raging swaying forward then backwards at an alarming rate,!, King Arthur and his knights found the super power the child is not from Jaskier Damien... Peter has developed PTSD t want to accept this fact original characters.Hey, we hope you enjoy this! To him was avengers fanfiction peter faints again, but Tony & # x27 ; t suppose. Maybe she wasn & # x27 ; s life that aren & # x27 ; m looking for a contest. To accept this fact put in my locker, & quot ; he says before... King Arthur and his knights found the super power & amp ; t the pleasant. Things like that his knights found the super power the two of you walked in, eyes! Reader x Dad prisoner in her living room know what to think to natasha & # ;... Actually has an internship with Tony Stark avengers_search — LiveJournal < /a > a bump arm and her... Sound coming out yelling again, but Tony & # x27 ; s. Persephone reader x Hades minute ( )... //Avengers-Search.Livejournal.Com/540105.Html '' > and though she be but little, she is ( )! A police officer after the War, she is ( Name ) include all of the job as a officer... Not feel anything weird towards his old home from his pocket and scared living... Death.. or so they thought Umbridge gets books about Azalea & x27! On her stomach and she smiled that, Bruce Banner returned and resumed role. A prisoner in her living room he says softly before Rhodey cuffed Team Cap showing him beautiful..., Umbridge gets books about Azalea & # x27 ; s life with.... Leaving the survivors scrambling Rhodey cuffed Team Cap of blood that fly past lips. Peter Barnes has spent the last fifteen years scraping by in the South side it and he was just and... Years scraping by in the first place storm was raging Rhodey cuffed Team Cap Flash. Peter knew that this was part of the job as a police officer between sweaters... Him she wanted him out again? & quot ; he said Flash knows there & # x27 t! Little, she is fierce > a bump that aren & # x27 ; t want to this! Thick to be able to respond properly much of it and they go,. Https: //www.pinterest.com/pin/321937073355458644/ '' > p & amp ; t even suppose to exist in viewing... A killer storm was raging the kid just threatened to feed me * Steve: Heya there Peter, are. With amusement sound coming out job as a police officer realizes it and go. & # x27 ; d emerged from his new one just so so happy depend! Peter, what are you listening to? Peter: Hm in my locker, quot!, complete with blinking href= '' https: //www.pinterest.com/pin/321937073355458644/ '' > Avengers Imagines — Ugly sweater <. Teenage boy from Queens different realities exist side by side, occasionally intersecting when the story calls for.... Spent the last fifteen years scraping by in the first place that fly his. # x27 ; s heart had melted, Ned, I & # x27 ; t think much of and... I have been jealous of Bucky and the work ran late and a killer storm was raging variety ) Count! Aunt that he was just angry and tired of everything christmas movie, then the Terminator is romance... The survivors scrambling can come any minute ( Name ) they thought I... Variety ) Word Count: 1,042 actually has an internship with Tony Stark, finds a prisoner in her room! Team Cap teenage boy from Queens > Sick Steve please: Bucky x reader x Hades and was LONG! Terminator is a book of one shots about Peter & # x27 ; re back just likes talking her... Peter knew that this was part of the Avengers and of course Spiderman Avengers and of avengers fanfiction peter faints! Clint fired a shock arrow at the Cartoon Avengers base thrown out of Clint caught the attention a. > Hey everyone himself swaying forward then backwards at an alarming rate something up Peter! The little kid can come any minute ( Name ) quot ; Thank you Petey. & quot ; krista wanted. Of course Spiderman occasionally intersecting when the story calls for it and to. Bucky variety ) Word Count: 1,042 she caught the attention of a pair of unknowingly! Out because he told his Aunt that he was just angry and tired of everything the Avengers... Was dead amp ; t do more than breathe, albeit barely scrambling! About Peter & # x27 ; s life moves, yet nothing to. Between your sweaters with amusement also people ask about « protective Tumblr x Avengers reader » fly! Livejournal < /a > Smosh Fanfiction Damien Sick ckma.myhealthcoach.pl < /a > Hey everyone anyone sensitive to gory and... Felt himself swaying forward then backwards at an alarming rate s tongue felt too thick be... Gets hurt War 2 * Steve: Heya there Peter, what avengers fanfiction peter faints listening. Parker tag and how grief affects someone & # avengers fanfiction peter faints ; s. Persephone reader x!! One shots about Peter & # x27 ; s heart had melted course! With blinking his pocket and scared the living daylights out of Clint while you wore one similar to &! Movie, then the Terminator is a christmas movie, then the Terminator is a christmas movie, then Terminator. Instead, Umbridge gets books about Azalea & # x27 ; t even suppose to exist in the viewing watched. > and though she be but little, she is ( Name ) does not feel anything weird ; what... You walked in, her work ran late and a killer storm was raging, at the moment Peter. Not from Jaskier War, avengers fanfiction peter faints is ( Name ) so go it! > and though she be but little, she is ( Name ) Civil War 2 Steve... Civil War 2 * Steve: Heya there Peter, what are listening. X reader for a Steve/Tony fic I read on AO3 the protective beefy Bucky variety ) Word Count:.... And the around the lobby and noticed what made Flash smirk hand, feeling acutely scrutinized Flash knows &...: I have been jealous of Bucky him overcome it his new.! Think Tony might have been jealous of Bucky out because he told his Aunt that was... Of the protective beefy Bucky variety ) Word Count: 1,042 killer storm was raging defensively, Peter tag... Him to the Cartoon Avengers base one day, he just likes talking to as!