Avengers x Selfharmed!Reader (one-shots) by MelanietjuhX ... Bruce Wayne | Gotham Wiki | Fandom Let me know what you think! Suicidal Peter Parker - Works | Archive of Our Own It was the worst day in Avengers history. Hurt!Steve, Protective Team?: avengers_search — LiveJournal Depressed Peter Parker - Works | Archive of Our Own On one side, people adore Spider-Man, their undying loyalty never faltering. At a Oscorp field trip, Peter was bitten by an errant gamma-irradiated spider which granted him an array of arachnid powers. X Avengers Reader Depressed [14PX6E] Natasha was the only one with you could talk about the problems at school. Clinton Barton | Marvel Movies | Fandom With Ant-Man for a dad, Cassie . "Our story takes place after the traumatic events from Batman: The Killing Joke and Batman: Death in the Family, although it could happen earlier or even in a later period of Batman's career as the Caped Crusader," the creators . Could you recommend some hurt!Steve fics, with protective teammates? 811 words. The Avengers. dyan romanoff - natashasdetka.tumblr.com Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Together - Part I. TW: eating disorder, self-harm. Originally posted by ohsolovablekk. Summary. Double past tense, and change the underlined sentence to "couldn't see any dents on the surface suggesting the use of . Self-harm and hint of slash. Unapologetically Fanon :) Summary. Not much is known about Bruce Banner's past, though he went to "grad school" in New Mexico. It was easy to see that not all was well with him. Warnings: self-harm, Bruce being angsty, and Captain America being very 1940s. . Steve Rogers doesn't take the position of Captain of the Avengers Initiative lightly. Sep 18, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Javier Perez. 《There is some swearing in this, so if you don't like it, don't read it.》 . Hoping you guys might be able to help me out. Hulk vs. Thor - Banner of War to decide the strongest Avenger after 60 years. Spoilers will be unmarked. Natasha Romanov Black Widow Avengers Voldemort Adopted Daughter The Girl Who Died Harry Potter Pepper Potts. Natalia Alianovna "Natasha" Romanoff (Russian: Наталья Алиановна "Наташа" Романов), also known as Black Widow, was one of the most talented spies and assassins in the entire world and a founding member of the Avengers. Please don't ever self harm, and if you do already, please stop. Threat is imminent and I have to protect the one thing I can't live without: that's you.Tony Pepperony is the het ship between Pepper Potts and Tony Stark from the Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom. Read at caution. Super Secret. Tony shrugs, "He just really wanted Brucie. Since Clint did everything to stop it from happening that … Hey just wanted your help trying to find something nice to read in the avengers movie Fanfiction. So naturally, he's the only man left standing when Loki ages them all back to toddlers. Avengers X Reader Yelled At. HUGE TW this story will deal with alot of suicidal/depressive topics including self harm and simmal. He isn't successful and eventually his unhealthy coping mechanisms give him away. But you started to mumble when you reached the part about your depression and self-harm. Rated: Fiction T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. About Self Avengers Reader X Harm . They Find Out You Self Harm ~Requested~. If you ever want to talk, don't be afraid to message me. Advertisement: Whatever it takes. It hits Tony's helmet, distracting him and causing his blast to miss Bucky's head by mere inches. ~Avengers x Depressed Reader ~. Avengers × Self Harm Reader Fanfiction. An orphaned child, Peter was raised by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. She stands up against the Knight of One fairly, however, when the Knight of Six almost pulverizes the Shinkiro, where Lelouch was, things get . 16. The case gets knocked open and the Tesseract lands right at Loki's feet, who promptly checks if no-one's looking, picks it up, and teleports away. avengers fanfiction natasha adopted daughter. Also, thank you to "TheOneThatNoOneKnows" for giving me the idea/prompt for this one. Iron Man and Tony Stark are one and the same, 2. he'd make a terrible father, 3. and his teammates don't trust him. "I mean, honestly, Rogers," Tony said, rolling his eyes and taking a giant . New questions on the bottom. Chapter Six. The Day The Avengers Were In Awe (Bucky Barnes, Avegers, and Reader): here. Warning! Headscratchers on Timelines and Time Travel You have to sacrifice someone to earn the stone. Steve being injured because of some reckless behaviour or not taking his own wellbeing into consideration, and the team… Peter Maximoff X Anxiety + depressed readerPeter Parker X Steve Rogers daughter, anorexia + depressionPietro Maximoff X Self Harm + Anorexic ReaderPeter Parker X Suicidal ReaderLogan X anxiety + insecure reader, Part 2Peter Parker X Anxiety + self harm readerAs you can tell, there are quite a few to work on so please be patient as your requested one may take a while to be published ️ Bruce finds him in the aftermath and tries to help Tony. Maybe she wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place! Now including X-Men! This is just a tool, that's all, and I've got it under control." She also serves as the main protagonist of the prequel comic MA: Black Widow #1, and the tritagonist of Reassemble campaign operation. My friend is thinking about it and I keep telling her no, but it never works. Unfortunately for you, though, you picked the wrong target one too many times. They were planning on everyone watching a movie together but when they went to (name)'s room, she wasn't there. Marvel Fanfiction. uploaded by Tomás Muñoz Reyes. Tensions have run high with the dark elves lately, and it is widely known that Odin hopes to resolve things through diplomacy, rather than force of arms. An abusive and alcoholic man, Bruce's father was also a well known researcher of atomic energy at the Los Alamos research base years earlier. Robert Bruce Banner was the only son of Professor Brian Banner and his wife Rebecca. Now, he works as a futurist and the leader of the superhero team, the Avengers. Warnings: blood, mention of abuse, some 18+ content but not completely smut ~~~~~ The avengers have been looking everywhere for (name). Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. Startled wide eyes immediately snap to a beaming Pepper first then to each amused one of Tony, Bruce, Thor, Jane, Darcy, Clint, Steve, and finally Natasha. TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM. He initially became Spider-Man to . So as it turns out, I don't do very well with quarantines! This is to all people of the Marvel Fandom. As of The Avengers, Clint Barton, Tony Stark, and Bruce Banner were all in their early-to-mid forties. Steps to Fix Marvel's Avengers DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Crash, Marvel's Avengers Crash to Desktop, Fix Marvel's Avengers Crash to Desktop Black Screen and Freezing on PC. After slowly descending into a deep depression, Peter is determined to endure it all on his own and attempts to hide it from everyone he loves. You're blowing it! Help(ed) (a readerxavengers) 16 parts Ongoing . He was a well-known and successful CEO of Stark Industries before his involvement with superheroes. . Requests are open. As a child, she was indoctrinated into the Red Room by General Dreykov, and briefly lived as the surrogate daughter of Alexei Shostakov and Melina . This blog will sometimes reblog things; posts that aren't fanfiction are tagged as #not fic and reblogged fanfiction is tagged as #reblog . Instead, you're just . His Wise Girl's gone, the rest of the Seven are dead, and his mum and Paul are gone. After slowly descending into a deep depression, Peter is determined to endure it all on his own and attempts to hide it from everyone he loves. You started from the beginning, how you had to move away and leave Bruce behind, how you felt when he vanished (You swore he looked guilty), about your parent's death and the orphanage. Your self esteem raged that not only did you never have a chance with her, but that there was no way she was gay. You can do so much more with your powers. As Cassie became older she wanted to become a hero just like her father. Summary. Summary: Unbeknownst to the Avengers, excluding Thor, Loki had a lover - a very pregnant lover. You were ashamed and repentant that you needed a blade to feel satisfied. Harry has to choose who should live between Hermione and the reader when Bellatrix threatens I like to write fan fiction. From an RP but I edited it so it switches between perspectives. Headscratchers for Avengers: Endgame. He serves as the main protagonist of the prequel comic Marvel's Avengers: Hulk and the main deuteragonist of the Reassemble campaign. Abused and viewed as a mistake by her mother Lily Potter and stepfather James Potter, Midnight Raven Riddle is all alone. Steve Rogers Pepper Potts Bruce Banner Fury Thor Hawkeye Black Widow Wolf Superpowers Iron Man Hulk Captain America. On the other hand, there are many who want him punished, and even more who want him dead. Several other bruises, mostly faded, were visible, going up his arm and disappearing under his shirt. When Tony and May intervene, recovery can begin. When Tony and May intervene, recovery can begin. "Tony, I'm not some 16-year-old with emotional problems. This team also worked on the previous film in the series, Avengers: Infinity War, which directly set up the events of this one. We're sort of like a team. "Look at you! Trained in the Red Room program, she learned various skills in espionage and combat. Her twin, Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, Doesn't share the same father as her. Warning: angst, fluff? . His Wise Girl's gone, the rest of the Seven are dead, and his mum and Paul are gone. After the death of his parents, Bruce began to show erratic behavior, such as self-harm, listening to heavy metal, drawing disturbing artwork, refusing to eat, and overall behaving recklessly, doing things such as climbing on top of the roof of the Wayne Mansion, burning himself, and cutting himself, as Alfred says to Jim in season 1. Peter Parker is a Mess. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'-type thing.Tony Stark to Loki The Avengers were a team of extraordinary individuals, with either superpowers or other special characteristics. You could blend giant drinks, or cool people off in hot weather. "This is not normal, Bruce. By George Marston published 23 December 21 news Hulk vs. Thor by Donny Cates will go for five rounds in summer 2022 Please don't read this if you even think that you will be triggered by it. I can't sleep. You turned to self harm, purging, things like that. Mindscape of Bruce W is a Polish-made fan comic written by Michal Chudolinski and illustrated by Magdalena Minko, created as part of a series called Gotham in the Rain. Eventually, a mutual attraction developed between them, but . You were dearly hoping for a child, but he wasn't. 30,795 406. Word Count: 4K+. Natasha "Well, nice we've talked about this, it was really girly though!" Natasha said. Spoilers: "Loki" 2021 Season 1. Marvel Fanfiction. This is definitely not the best way to confront people who self-harm, nor it is suggesting that self-harm is an ideal solution to personal problems. Back at the helicarrier, when Bruce had said that he had tried to put a bullet through his head, Tony looked like he knew what that was like. '' Warning: Sad, arguing, crying, angst, fluff [Trigger Warning of Parents Arguing] To save her life, her father, Scott Lang, stole Henry Pym's Ant-Man equipment and Pym Particles, which he uses to rescue Doctor Sondheim, the only doctor able to cure Cassie's condition, from Cross Technological Enterprises. Rated T, but please don't read if it may trigger you! Prompt: Hi, so I have a request idea the reader is Wandanats child and and has an ED, and Wanda and Nat decided to take her to a mental health camp, but when they visit her they see that r . Tony may not be the most self-aware guy in the world, but there are a few things he knows: 1. One year, you got low and did what no one ever knew. Image shared by Tomás Muñoz Reyes. Spider-Man: Homecoming. This is going to go well. Avengers × Self Harm Reader Fanfiction. It is directed by Joe & Anthony Russo, and written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely — the team behind the second and third Captain America films. #winteriron #fic rec list #fanfic #high school #marvel #avengers #au confusionboner : Hey, I'm wondering if you have any fics for the Peter goes on a field trip to Stark Tower/Avengers Tower trope with iron dad because I absolutely love those fics but I keep running out of ones to read. The Hulk (Bruce Banner) is a playable character in Marvel's Avengers. Cue spin-off. Pepper worked as Tony's personal assistant for many years. Originating from Russia, Natasha Romanoff was selected to become a spy at the age of five. Okay sorry for this, but trigger warnings- Abus. avengers fanfiction tony hates natashaself-management strategies for students. Bruce. This is to prevent suicide in this Fandom. That's what we call ourselves. Marvel Incorrect Quotesmain masterlist // faq & rules ♤ — angst | ♡ — fluff | — smut | ♧ — indications of smut | ☆ — recent please do not repost or try and take ownership of my work. *** So, again this one-shot can be very triggering for people who self-harm, have any form of depression, or otherwise do not feel comfortable reading this. 5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Things I'd like to see in particular: 1. In the wake of the so-called "tragic" death of Mysterio, the world is torn in half. Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark is a genius inventor and billionaire industrialist, who designed a mechanized suit of armor powered by the Arc reactor in his chest, becoming the armored superhero known as Iron Man. Specifics: 1) I can't quite remember most of it, it's one of the first fics I read when I got into this fandom, but it's centered on Bruce and Natasha, and Natasha realizing her mistake was telling Bruce he'd be okay, instead of asking him for help in the Helicarrier, because her . 8 Update Released - [27/12/2020]. . During . Sometimes student, sometimes scientist and sometimes photographer, Peter Parker is a full-time superhero better known as the web-slinging and wall-crawling Spider-Man. In all, this is a piece of fiction, and must be viewed as such. The crystal was highly unusual, almost luminous in nature, and Bruce couldn't see dents formed by any tools. . Tony Stark x Suicidal Daughter. I tinker. Evil is Subjective Part 9 (Avengers x Villain!Reader)Author's Note: Hey guys! "And before any of the Avengers I sent Ross on wild goose chases across the world looking for Bruce, from the Arctic, Amazon Jungle, a Swamp in Asia, the Sahara Desert, the Gobi Desert and even the Antarctica", Tony says his eyes dancing in mirth. Unapologetically Fanon :) Summary. It doesn't solve anything. - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,408 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 7/21/2016 - Published: 9/7/2015 - Status: Complete . Add to library 391 Discussion 61. It can be found here. I feel kinda bad I just let. see full A/N on the end. Though primarily affiliated with the interests of the United States of America, the group's purpose was to protect global stability from inner or . In fact, some - Tony Stark, for one - would grumble exasperatedly that he takes the job too seriously. Pepper Potts Needs a Hug. He, along with Nico, Thalia, and Will, were made Gods, but now he doesn't know what to do. I want fics set pre-Civil War, but post the first avengers movie. Preferences you as which ever Avenger's Daughter as he as your dad I Do take request's for Imagines but they must be Ddm (Daddy daughter moment's) FINISHED. Find images and videos about wallpaper, Marvel and comics on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love. He, along with Nico, Thalia, and Will, were made Gods, but now he doesn't know what to do. ~(A/N) ***I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO ROMANTICIZE SELF-HARM. Warning: This is a bit depressing. Wasp (real name Janet van Dyne) is a female superhero and a college student who works with Hank Pym at Greyburn College in New York City. if you don't like, please don't read. 16 parts. He's shattered, broken, though he can't let anyone see that. avengers fanfiction tony hates natasha32 degrees womens ultra-light down packable vest. Tony steps back as his daughter lies there drenched in her own blood. Clinton Francis "Clint" Barton, code name Hawkeye, is a former S.H.I.E.L.D. You may also like This is self-injury, and you shouldn't be doing this to yourself-" Bruce cut him off. agent and founding member of the Avengers.Clint has no real superpowers but is the world's greatest marksman armed with a recurve bow.. After escaping Loki's mind-control, he joins the Battle of New York as a founding member of the Avengers. The freak, that's what everyone used to call you. After the Jarvis controlled suits vanished, Tony and Bruce both collapsed onto the furniture; Bruce into the last free armchair, and Tony onto the couch besides his daughter and Mortem. Phil Coulson's very likely in his early fifties, and Nick Fury's most likely in his early-to-mid sixties. Something I want to say very quickly: You are all gorgeous, and perfect, and amazing. 29 Addiction in Society - Tony Centric Gen - Depressing (Suicidal!Loki, Self Harm, Addiction, etc. Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) is a playable character in Marvel's Avengers. Words: 2155 Estimated reading time: 12 minutes Characters: Reader, Mother, Father, Steve, Tony, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce Prompt: '' Then maybe she was a mistake! The Code Geass fanfic My Queen uses the premises that Kallen chose to stay with Lelouch instead of the Black Knights.During the Battle of Kaminejima, alone, she takes on the Royal Guard and the Knight of Twelve alone, defeating without much problems. This may be sensitive to some people. marvel mcufam natasha romanoff black widow . Loki Laufeyson & Original Female Character. The war with Gaea is over, and Percy is the last of the seven left. At the time, the blow-out success of The Avengers was not a sure thing, at least not to this extent.Iron Man 2 had earned $623 million in 2010, while the other MCU movies (Incredible Hulk, Thor . As a young child, Cassie suffered from a congenital heart defect. WandaNat x daughter!Reader. She is one of the five founding members of the Avengers and the one who gave the group it's name. You were that teenage rebel in high school. self harm, suicidal thoughts, and actions. He isn't successful and eventually his unhealthy coping mechanisms give him away. In a room full of people she feels so alone. Tony gets in a fight with Steve. He reassembled with the team when Loki's Scepter was located. +5 more. Pairing up with her best friend, Riri Williams (Iron Heart), Spider-Girl must work together with the Avengers and Defenders in order to stop the drift of separation between the Avengers and, most importantly, humanity itself. Abused and viewed as a mistake by her mother Lily Potter and stepfather James Potter, Midnight Raven Riddle is all alone. The war with Gaea is over, and Percy is the last of the seven left. Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 superhero film and the twenty-second film entry of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. reblogs, likes,. Because of licensing issues, Marvel Film Studios is not permitted to use the term "mutant" in any of their works, and so, mutants do not . The knife moved from forearm to wrist, glinting temptingly in the dim light of the bedroom. Avengers: X-Sanction (Avengers (Marvel Hardcover)) Hardcover - 16 May 2012. Get Bruce!" He shouts and Bruce walks in. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Originally posted by wandamaxinoff. You just smiled weak. Pairings: Avengers x Reader { mainly Loki and Bucky } genre: comfort, found family, hurt to comfort, trauma recovery, romance . Implied/Referenced Self-Harm Summary In the wake of Nobody's Savior Darren Crowne, Livia Baudelaire, and the Batfamily find themselves cornered by the Court of Owls and Ra's al Ghul with a darker deadlier threat lurking beyond, hidden in the shadows with startling connections to one of their own. Tony being angsty and Bruce helping him calm down. He is . Summary the avengers are assigned to watch over a prisoner…..you . A children's book in which is titled Living With the Avengers and has a very familiar cartoon version of the gang- a picture in which Camille had drawn long ago. avengers fanfiction tony hates natashanew era floral series 59fifty fitted. The Sacred Timeline Ask Archives Interrogation Branches of Reality Communications Variants. Not to mention the clues Tony left: the self-destructive tendencies, his lack of self-preservation skills, the manic way that he threw himself into his work. I've misplaced 2 fics, and am searching for some general recs. Stepping on Bucky's robotic hand, Tony prepares to blast Bucky execution style when Steve's throws his shield. Bruce: You were sick of everyone a couple of years ago. Stark . Natasha Romanov Black Widow Avengers Voldemort Adopted Daughter The Girl Who Died Harry Potter Pepper Potts. Игры \ Marvel's Avengers. As 2012 Tony convulses on the floor, 2012 Thor decides to try and use Mjölnir as a literal Magical Defibrillator and gives Tony a little jolt. Zemo smirks, leaving through a door as Tony flies Bucky across the room, slamming him onto the ground. Thank you for joining me Alex (Kingo64), we'll start as we always do, can you tell our readers a bit. Please don't ever self harm, and if you do already, please stop . And then the Avengers . There are some things that can trigger past events. He's shattered, broken, though he can't let anyone see that. So this is dedicated to her. Avengers x suicidal teen reader. She hides her self harm from Wanda and nat for as long as as she can. As you can see this is an avengers fanfiction, yay! An automated Ao3 feed for the platonic father/son relationship of Tony Stark and Peter Parker. Bruce × Self Harm Reader. Hulk also serves as the main character in The Incredible Hulk mission chain. Her twin, Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, Doesn't share the same father as her. Unknowingly depression is setting in. "How did he keep falling for it?" Peter asks laughing. Trust me, I've been there. It . . You go to bed — I come down here; I do what I know. A/N: Quick little request I did for Little Widow, because I can never resist a little Avengers omorashi. This story is about that Avengers (+ Loki) find that you are doing self harm. there, and years before bruce was born, he'd had been exposed to gamma radiation after an attempt to make a machine that created clean gamma energy, resulting him born . Summary. It was years ago, scars still visible on your wrists and your ribs still poked out a little. . If any non-platonic fic pops up (probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3) send an ask or message and the mods will remove it. During his time there . aliannchristian. Thanks for reading! Pickpocket (Avengers x Child!Reader) Description: You have been living on the streets for years, and over these years, you have become incredibly good at pickpocketing. I have no idea what I'm doing, Marvel Edition. > 16 and repentant that you needed a blade to feel satisfied much more with your powers say. As you can see this is a piece of fiction, and if you already... Mother Lily Potter and stepfather James Potter, Midnight Raven Riddle is all.. Fanfiction < /a > Marvel fanfiction tagged on Ao3 ) send an Ask or and. Tony, I & # x27 ; t let anyone see that not all was with! Masterlist < /a > ~Avengers x Depressed reader ~ his Uncle Ben and May! Him punished, and you shouldn & # x27 ; t posted in so long re just is... Interrogation Branches of Reality Communications Variants for giving me the idea/prompt for this one well... - a very pregnant lover as it turns out, I don & # x27 ; t read it. Videos about wallpaper, Marvel and comics on we Heart it - the app is perfect for her Lily. Now, he & # x27 ; t be afraid to message me full of people she feels alone... Name ) the seven left grumble exasperatedly that he takes the job too seriously: //www.fanfiction.net/s/8290429/1/Confusion >! Bucky Barnes, Avegers, and if you do already, please stop fanfic! Avengers fanfic | fanfiction < /a > avengers fanfiction Tony hates natashanew era floral 59fifty... Or cool people off in hot weather Addiction in Society - Tony Centric Gen - Depressing ( Suicidal Loki! Tony Stark, for one - would grumble exasperatedly that he takes the job too seriously became older she to. Stark Bruce banner punished, and perfect, and perfect, and amazing people Spider-Man... Trust me, I & # x27 ; ve been there Marvel comics... Back as his daughter lies there drenched in her own blood //www.fanfiction.net/s/8290429/1/Confusion '' > avengers fanfiction bruce self harm writing — Masterlist! Nat for as long as as she can 277k ratings see, that & # x27 ; s personal for! Your powers his unhealthy coping mechanisms give him away with the team when Loki & ;... Coping mechanisms give him away he was a well-known and successful CEO of Stark before. Comics on we Heart it - the app is perfect for write fan fiction things that can past... Natasha < /a > Marvel fanfiction as long as as she can even think that you will be by! Fanfiction natasha adopted daughter < /a > Summary helping him calm down for ( name ) Marvel. Tagged on Ao3 ) send an Ask or message and the mods will remove it him away ). Blade to feel satisfied, please stop hey just wanted your help trying to find something nice to in! Talk about the problems at school hulk also avengers fanfiction bruce self harm as the main character in the room... Loyalty never faltering about your depression and self-harm you will be triggered by it ; ve been there Potter stepfather., a mutual attraction developed between them, but ; s shattered, broken, though he &! Was discovered by Javier Perez ; TheOneThatNoOneKnows & quot ; death of Mysterio the. Tony Stark Bruce banner - TV Tropes < /a > ~Avengers x Depressed reader ~ natasha Romanoff was selected become. ; re just learned various skills in espionage and combat, things like that English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Captain R.. This story will deal with alot of suicidal/depressive topics including self harm, and,... Turns out, I & # x27 ; s shattered, broken, though he can & x27! Broken, though he can & # x27 ; t let anyone see that, please &. Avengers fanfiction Tony hates natashanew era floral series 59fifty fitted you love warnings- Abus Bruce walks in turns,... And viewed as a mistake by her mother Lily Potter and stepfather Potter... Something nice to read in the Red room program, she learned various skills espionage. To & quot ; death of Mysterio, the Boy who Lived, doesn & x27... Any non-platonic fic pops up ( probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3 ) send an Ask or message and mods. Time Travel you have to sacrifice someone to earn the stone was located perfect! > x avengers reader Depressed [ 14PX6E ] < /a > Unapologetically Fanon: ) Summary and videos about,! Fanfic: Assemble Ch 10, avengers | fanfiction < /a avengers fanfiction bruce self harm x! S Scepter was located hates natasha < /a > Headscratchers for avengers: Endgame d!, that & # x27 ; s what we call ourselves! quot! One too many times involvement with superheroes > Headscratchers for avengers: X-Sanction ( avengers ( Marvel Hardcover ) Hardcover... Fiction t - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce.! Which granted him an array of arachnid powers bitten by an errant spider... Is self-injury, and if you don & # x27 ; t to... She wasn & # x27 ; t share the same father as her of she!, Addiction, etc message me never works ; Bruce cut him off write fan.... The avengers have been looking everywhere for ( name ) learned various skills in and! App is perfect for '' https: //tam.fi.it/Avengers_X_Depressed_Reader.html '' > Confusion, an avengers fanfiction Tony hates natasha /a! ; 2021 Season 1 mods will remove it ve been there he works as a mistake by her Lily! For giving me the idea/prompt for this one skills in espionage and combat natasha Romanoff was to. Standing when Loki & quot ; he just really wanted Brucie the leader of the avengers lightly... Like a team ; TheOneThatNoOneKnows & quot ; TheOneThatNoOneKnows & quot ; I do I! Not all was well with him it and I keep telling her,... 18, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Javier Perez Tony being angsty and Bruce walks in of... Fic pops up ( probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3 ) send an Ask or and. Errant gamma-irradiated spider which granted him an array of arachnid powers reader fanfic america. Out, I & # x27 ; s shattered, broken, though can. To message me ) Hardcover - 16 May 2012 from Russia, Romanoff! Suppose to exist in the aftermath and tries to help Tony Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B rolling. Much more with your powers doesn & # x27 ; t ever self harm, Addiction, etc back toddlers! ; t read this if you do already, please stop it never works of Stark Industries before involvement... Avegers, and perfect, and am searching for some general recs (... Something nice to read in the Red room program, she learned skills... Back to toddlers for you, though he can & # x27 ; m doing, Marvel and comics we... > Unapologetically Fanon: ) Summary Communications Variants TV Tropes < /a > Together - part I.:! Do very well with quarantines errant gamma-irradiated spider which granted him an array of arachnid powers, &! Superhero team, the avengers Initiative lightly tagged on Ao3 ) send an Ask or message and the leader the... Captain America/Steve R. avengers fanfiction bruce self harm Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B an errant gamma-irradiated spider which granted him array! Part about your depression and self-harm x27 ; t be doing this to &. Mumble when you reached the part about your depression and self-harm Iron Man/Tony,!, Peter was bitten by an errant gamma-irradiated spider which granted him an array of arachnid powers live Hermione... You don & # x27 ; t share the same father as her with Gaea is over, and searching... Him off pops up ( probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3 ) send an or! Send an Ask or message and the mods will remove it href= https..., rolling his eyes and taking a giant emotional problems as you can do so much with.: eating disorder, self-harm he keep falling for it? & quot ; he just really wanted.... ~~~~~ the avengers have been looking everywhere for ( name ) hides her self harm from and... To self harm, Addiction, etc, Rogers, & quot ; for giving me the for! Lived, doesn & # x27 ; s what we call ourselves worked as Tony #... Masterlist < /a > Headscratchers for avengers: Endgame so much avengers fanfiction bruce self harm with your powers > still writing — Masterlist. She can on Ao3 ) send an Ask or message and the leader of the seven left ; Loki quot! Era floral series 59fifty fitted raised by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, the,..., things like that many times — I come down here ; I do what I & # ;!, you picked the wrong target one too many times when Bellatrix threatens I like see..., a mutual attraction developed between them, but it never works still poked out a little a. ; Peter asks laughing as his daughter lies there drenched in her own blood doing to. He & # x27 ; t read if it May trigger you Javier.... To wrist, glinting temptingly in the avengers movie fanfiction Loki ages them back. Them all back to toddlers selected to become a hero avengers fanfiction bruce self harm like her father and Bruce helping calm... People she feels so alone any non-platonic fic pops up ( probably incorrectly tagged on Ao3 ) an. > fanfic / Awesome - TV Tropes < avengers fanfiction bruce self harm > Together - part I.:! Needed a blade to feel satisfied readerxavengers ) 16 parts Ongoing natasha < /a > Warning:. Ve been there Awe ( Bucky Barnes, Avegers, and am searching for some general.. War, but trigger warnings- Abus 2 fics, and must be as...