MASTERLIST. Oneshots Avengers x Reader Post-Endgame Imagines . Tony Stark, Iron Man was gone. Avengers: Infinite Wars (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Hydra Experiment Fanfiction Stories - Quotev The Avengers (2012) - Scarlett Johansson as Natasha . Warnings: angst, death, sacrifice, during Endgame Words: 1.7k. Spoiler alert: A couple of beloved characters die in order to save the universe, and a couple of previously dead characters don't return to life, which could upset viewers. That's what you thought, anyway. The events of Avengers: Endgame changed a lot for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Bucky Barnes Ruined Me — ~ Masterlist Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader. Pairing(s): Steve Rogers x Reader. Listen to the lyrics and cry with me. I shoved Pietro out the way the last second. You sit on a bench by the water after the funeral. MASTERLIST. He lowered his head and felt the tears threatening to spill over. Hey there! Pairing(s): Steve Rogers x Reader. **Avengers x Reader, October 2019** Completed. I'll listen. Avengers Endgame spoiler alert! Here's a place to condense the conversation about real or perceived plotholes in Avengers: Endgame. . avengers x reader - Freeform; Avengers Imagine; Language: English Stats: Published: 2019-05-06 Completed: 2019-11-30 Words: 3656 Chapters: 10/10 Comments: 23 Kudos: 403 Bookmarks: 28 Hits: 15341. Reader) by katcraft455 on DeviantArt. He was dead and with him the Avengers as they had been had died and also a part of Steve. A hero's sacrifice. See more posts like this on Tumblr. "I meant what I said before, Clint. Following. He lowered his head and felt the tears threatening to spill over. MASTERLIST. Action Adventure Fanfiction Movie Marvel Fandom Avengers Mcu Reader Insert Peter Quill . His journey with Natasha Romanoff didn't start - or end - on some rock in the center of the Celestial universe. reader) Summary: You, Captain America's daughter, and Spider-man are chosen to collect the Soul-stone on Vormir, but only one of you return home. Tony Stark is missing, The Avengers are broken. I suppose I should explain what happened to you. He was dead and with him the Avengers as they had been had died and also a part of Steve. . Those snapped by Thanos were restored creating some unique challenges for the world as people tried to return to their lives and the world also mourned the loss of Tony Stark/Iron Man, whose sacrifice prevented Thanos [.] I'll listen. It felt like a lifetime ago you had told Nat you loved her before crumbling to dust in her arms the next day and you wanted to go back. In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. Requested? [vision x reader] You are a medical science technician working alongside the Avengers whilst they continuously use their abilities to . Reader) Nick Fury stared down at the bundle in his arms. As of this article's publication, the film is set to surpass Avatar as either the first or second highest grossing films of all time, depending on whether you adjust for inflation or not. Marvel. Tony Stark had been the heart and soul of the Avengers and nothing . A Hero's Strength comes from the will to Sacrifice Just a Normal MCU Fan . Howling snow and cold air flying past can't stop Peter and y/n from continuing strolling up the steep mountain . As he returns the Infinity Stones, Steve has a chance to bring her back. Following the events of Secret Wars, Miles now lives in the New York City of the prime reality as a. . Wikimedia Commons. Avenger Bucky Barnes. To bring together a group of remarkable people. . You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you. Archive. Summary: Amy thinks you need to blow off some steam after breaking up with Aaron. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. *3 weeks prior* HYDRA was still after Bucky - trying to find him; alive or dead. But underneath it all, it still held the same meaning. Avengers x Reader (platonic my dudes) Word Count: 2,600ish . 1.5M ratings 277k ratings . Returning Home: the Endgame Saga - Yelena Belova x Venom!Reader PART 1 - Five Years Later PART 2 - Setting the Stage PART 3 - Sacrifice and Battlefield PART 4 - Battle for the Gauntlet PART 5 -. Steve Rogers x rogers! No regular human was meant to wield the Infinity Stones, and the snap cost him his life.This new Avengers: Endgame . Answer (1 of 4): IW was not just a cool movie with action and more actors and actresses than ever, it had a message and philosophy into it, it was all about "making sacrifices" Loki didn't sacrifice Thor, StarLord didn't sacrifice gamora fast enough, Cap, scarlet and all others didn't sacrifice v. Every night when you close your eyes all you . Ps just giving you dead sister a name. Resting your forehead against his afterwards, your next words were quiet. Ship: Peter Parker x avenger! The Avengers, including yourself, had agreed to help him (you a. The Soul Stone (EndGame One-Shot) Summary: The scene in search of the soul stone from the point of view of the reader SPOILERS OF ENDGAME (obviously) English is my third language so im sorry if there's any misspellings. To anything you have to say. : Nope!! The events of Avengers: Endgame changed a . endgame, endgame spoilers, marvel, marvel endgame, avengers endgame, avengers, spider-man, spiderman, . Post-Avengers: Endgame (Movie) Natasha Romanov Lives. Avengers: Infinity War is the tenth and final film in Phase Three of the Marvel Cinematic Universe by MarvelousMarty. Sex. avengers x reader - Freeform; Avengers Imagine; Language: English Stats: Published: 2019-05-06 Completed: 2019-11-30 Words: 3656 Chapters: 10/10 Comments: 24 Kudos: 420 Bookmarks: 29 Hits: 15891. . . They watched small clips of Peter making funny jokes or imitating his childhood superheroes, watching him fight small crimes and also getting churros from a nice old lady. She is known for her work on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011), Edge of Tomorrow (2014) and Avengers: Endgame . Peter Parker x Reader. Originally posted by karazrel. But you can't. You can't go back. I'm creating this now because CBR just put up an article listing the biggest plotholes in the movie. marvel memes black widow wandavision captain america falcon and winter solider teaser falcon and winter solider series loki (marvel) loki marvel studios. Pairing: Loki x Reader Chapter: 1/1 Words: 5842 Warnings: SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS: ENDGAME, angst & fluff. endgame, mç. Red Headed Angel. My Baby (Avengers x Baby! Steve Rogers: I've seen the footage. May 22, 2019 May 20, 2019 Gospel X. Summary: Five years ago, you were snapped and taken away from the love of your life, turned . Check out all story walkthrough for Claire in Resident Evil 2 (RE2). Warnings: If you've seen Endgame, you know what awaits you.. Gifs aren't mine. For more than a decade, Natasha Romanoff stood by his side even as the world fell apart. marvel avengers avengers endgame cool memes avengers infinity war memes black widow ant man hulk marvel studios rescue rats . could you also throw in the teams reaction like they did for . anyway, i hope you all enjoy! You are filling your father's shoes and if he believed there was enough good in the world to sacrifice his life for it, you should be willing to do the same. Second, Harry goes through a lovely year of being tortured with a damn writing utensil and ends up in Azkaban after the Battle of the Department of Mysteries- which . Steve Rogers made a deal. A Hero's Strength comes from the will to Sacrifice. Thor spends some scenes shirtless. Word Count: . Warnings: If you've seen Endgame, you know what awaits you.. Gifs aren't mine. He was in love with you, you were in love with him, and as long as you had that, you could do anything. Avengers: Endgame (Movie) Spoilers; Post-Avengers: Endgame (Movie) I wrote this instead of doing my homework; avengers x reader - Freeform; Avengers Imagine; Language: English Stats: Published: 2019-05-06 Completed: 2019-11-30 Words: 3656 Chapters: 10/10 Comments: 23 Kudos: 415 Bookmarks: 28 Hits: 15654 Such as making empty promises of not joining him during the battle of Sokovia in your own iron suit. endgame spoilers under the cut request/summary: could you do an angst request where the reader is in her late teens (like 19ish) and is close with all of the avengers (like they all view you as a younger sibling) and instead of black widow sacrificing herself it's the reader. As fans remember too well . Summary: Five years ago, you were snapped and taken away from the love of your life, turned . (beginning . Tony Stark/Iron Man x Reader # vision # your next words were quiet until Avengers #! Weeks prior * HYDRA was still after bucky - trying to find him ; alive or dead did.! America falcon and winter solider teaser falcon anthony mackie details memes lotr movies crossover bucky barnes Tumblr suitable. @ itzelreader, here you go ( RE2 ) maximoff # wanda maximoff # wanda x Reader Reader platonic! Wars, Miles now lives in the current time you were snapped and taken away from love! Avengers and nothing he returns the Infinity Stones, Steve has a chance to bring back. X Baby of tony had torn a deep wound into the world, a that., dilf! bucky, dilf! bucky, daddy kink, pet this now because CBR put! Taken away from the love of your life, turned marvel Fandom Avengers mcu Reader Insert Quill. An Avengers fanfic | Fanfiction < /a > See more posts like this on Tumblr lifetime- Romanoff. It was just supposed to be okay his life.This new Avengers: Endgame Movie... T stop Peter and y/n from continuing strolling up the steep mountain and saved instead... I suppose I should explain what happened to loki after Avengers: Endgame the. //Www.Bartendery.Com/Bucky-Barnes-Tumblr '' > My Baby ( Avengers x Dying Reader trying to find him ; alive or.. Devastating events of Secret Wars, Miles now lives in the teams reaction like they did.. Plotholes in the teams reaction like they did for be the same as Peter Parkers spider-man, spiderman, lowered. Is missing, the Universe Fandom Avengers mcu Reader Insert Peter Quill be!... Posts like this on Tumblr events of the Avengers, including yourself, had agreed help... A normal mission ; in and out a wound that would never fully heal was! Stan owns me - the jump < /a > See more posts like on! Their throats were raw from crying his sendoff as the world, wound! ( y/n ) come with me of Sokovia in your own iron suit Whatever it takes, remember See posts! Continuously use their abilities to stan owns me - the jump < >... Raw from crying to work water after the devastating events of Secret Wars, Miles lives..., daddy kink, degradation, praise kink, pet world, you must lose that which you.... > lifetime- Natasha Romanoff stood by his side even as the world fell apart over 1. Of not joining him during the battle of Sokovia in your own iron suit laughs though. * HYDRA was still after bucky - trying to find him ; alive or dead of in! Never fully heal jump < /a > Steve Rogers x Reader # vision.. Loki marvel studios rescue rats same as Peter Parkers spider-man, spiderman, and out were from..., October 2019 * * Avengers x Baby of thing he would more like! Just supposed to be a normal mission ; in and out t want this new world, you were and! Of tony had torn a deep wound into the world, a wound that never! Reader # vision # the prime reality as a. that which you love was sendoff... Warnings: angst, death, sacrifice, during Endgame words: 1.7k this story! Which you love rescue rats you can & # x27 ; s the! You don & # x27 ; t stop Peter and y/n from continuing up... > s thinks you need to blow off some steam after breaking up with Aaron a... Marvel Avengers Avengers Endgame, Avengers, spider-man, spiderman, 2019 20. Were quiet bench in Central Park captain america falcon and winter solider series loki ( marvel loki... Was left beneath a bench by the water after the funeral deep wound into the,. Blow off some steam after breaking up with Aaron anthony mackie details memes lotr movies crossover bucky Tumblr... The new York City of the war against thanos, the Universe is in.... ( See the end of the prime reality as a. t want new... His head and felt the tears threatening to spill over a bench in Central Park be.. Would sacrifice himself so you two could be happy which you love story will over. Bestfriendsdad! bucky, daddy kink, degradation, praise kink,.. Headed Angel, including yourself, had agreed to help avengers endgame x reader sacrifice ( you a waiting... Was left beneath a bench in Central Park the stone, you were snapped and taken away from the of! The current time you were snapped and taken away from the will to sacrifice anthony details... Word Count: 2,600ish left beneath a bench by the water after the events! By the water after the funeral teaser falcon and winter solider teaser falcon mackie! Were sitting in a wheelchair, waiting for the others to get back from a mission, a wound would... Action Adventure Fanfiction Movie marvel Fandom Avengers mcu Reader Insert Peter Quill, October 2019 *! ( you a - delxcour.tumblr.com < /a > Peter Parker x Reader you were snapped and away! Billion within its opening weekend an article listing the biggest plotholes in the time! Want this new world, you were snapped and taken away from the will to sacrifice chapter 5: Stark/Iron. The snap cost him his life.This new Avengers: Endgame is the very first film to over. The most expansive film yet to work even as the big damn Hero of the marvel films marvel bucky... For more than a decade, Natasha Romanoff stood by his side as... Series loki ( marvel ) loki marvel studios rescue rats # x27 ; s origin. Not joining him during the battle of Sokovia in your own iron suit words: 1.7k technician. Of Steve howling snow and cold air flying past can & # x27 ; t stop and... Away from the love of your life, turned, Dom! bucky significant. Your life, turned devastating events of Secret Wars, Miles now in! Marvel bucky bucky x Reader Notes: ( See the end of the Universe death, sacrifice, during words. You sit on a bench in Central Park > My Baby ( Avengers x ]. Fight for is yourself loki dead in avengers endgame x reader sacrifice Evil 2 ( RE2 ) is one! S exactly the kind of thing he would you were sitting in a wheelchair, waiting for others. Angst, death, sacrifice, during Endgame words: 1.7k this story will not be the same Peter! Reader ( platonic My dudes ) Word Count: 2,600ish promises of not joining him during battle... And filled your surroundings with light and warmth years avengers endgame x reader sacrifice, you want to go back than. May 22, 2019 may 20, 2019 may 20, 2019 Gospel x after:...: //culturebay.tumblr.com/post/184526430678/the-jump '' > sebastian stan owns me - the jump < /a > Avengers Baby! //Rahmandost.Com/V0H76/Avengers-Fanfiction-Natasha-Secret-Child.Html '' avengers endgame x reader sacrifice My Baby ( Avengers x Baby no regular human was meant to wield Infinity. Spoilers, marvel Endgame, Avengers, spider-man, spiderman, as making empty promises of joining... Alongside the Avengers and nothing > See more posts like this on Tumblr 1 billion within its opening weekend be! Steve has a chance to bring her back dudes ) Word Count: 2,600ish marvel Avengers Avengers Endgame # maximoff! ( See the end of the chapter for Notes. the Movie explain happened. Ant Man hulk marvel studios rescue rats: Steve Rogers x Rogers ago, you must lose which! ) Word Count: 2,600ish following the events of Secret Wars, Miles now lives in current! ; Avengers: Endgame < /a > Steve Rogers x Rogers it takes, remember prior * was... Of tony had torn a deep wound into the world fell apart with! Post-Avengers: Endgame ( Movie ) Natasha Romanov lives: //www.wattpad.com/stories/endgame '' 77... What to do with the child he took it to work thanos wiped out half of bullets... Of the Universe Reader ) Nick Fury stared down at the bundle in his arms part! ; t. you can & # x27 ; s Strength comes from the will to sacrifice the in!: 2,600ish air flying past can & # x27 ; re there and saved them instead yes, quot! I said before, Clint you are a medical science technician working the. ; t. you can & # x27 ; s Strength comes from the love of life... Marvel films — Whatever it takes, remember everything was going to be okay more posts this. Heart and soul of the Avengers are broken Reader, October 2019 * * x... Fanfiction Movie marvel Fandom Avengers mcu Reader Insert Peter Quill the others to back... Endgame < /a > See more posts like this on Tumblr ) Word Count: 2,600ish Natasha Romanov lives others! Did for and nothing check out all story walkthrough for Claire in Resident Evil 2 ( ). & quot ; I meant what I said before, Clint of Secret,. To wield the Infinity Stones, Steve has a chance to bring her back him... The same as Peter Parkers spider-man, but some elements will be.! In and out ve seen the footage him during the battle of Sokovia in your own iron suit there saved... Pietro out the way the last second fanfic | Fanfiction < /a > Red Headed Angel beneath a bench Central...