3,312 were here. Churchill's Steakhouse. 2. MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub - South Hill - Home ... Spokane officials chose United Soccer League to bring men's and women's teams to new downtown stadium Updated Dec 15, 2021 Tri-Cities Food Bank Seeing Rise in Demand Listed below are the restaurants serving authentic ethnic dishes including Asian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Italian and Mexican. "It is certainly now my favorite Chinese restaurant in Spokane.". Recommendations on the best current strains from local ... The 30 Best Restaurants in Spokane, WA - Dec 2021 ... Home Page [reddragondelivery.com] Best 30 Chinese Restaurants in Spokane, WA | superpages.com And now whenever I go home to visit family, we have to go there. Asian. South Hill Grill. Sushi Bars, Asian Fusion $$ (509) 443-3865. Mae Sumrun Asian Cuisine. THE 10 BEST Restaurants Near South Hill in Spokane, WA ... Use your Uber account to order delivery from Thai Bamboo (South Hill) in Spokane. Cuisine: Sushi, Asian Fusion. Best 30 Restaurants in Spokane, WA | superpages.com Chef Lu's Asian Bistro. Traditional house spicy kungpao sauce stir-fried with bell peppers, onion, water chestnuts and topped with peanuts Having been there dozens of times, I have to say that I have never been unimpressed by the quality of the food there. Locations - Thai Bamboo Restaurant I'm a big sushi fan, but most of my friends and family are not, so this is my favorite place to take people because they have a. B • Cinder . View delivery time and booking fee. Izumi Sushi and Asian Bistro « Back To Spokane, WA. . Vina Asian Restaurant $ 4.6. South Perry Pizza. Order Thai takeout online for contactless delivery or for pickup. We appreciate your continued support and are currently cross training staff to ensure consistent hours in the future. (3) 509-747-1170. MOD Pizza (South Hill) 4.5. Super close and convenient. 79 reviews. a major port city about 80 miles south of Beijing. Thai delivery from the best Spokane restaurants and local businesses. I have been a customer of Thai Bamboo ever since it opened on the South Hill. $$$$ Price range per person $10 - $25. 1618 W 3rd Ave. Spokane, WA 99201. Chang's. 3. Asian Restaurant. If you are looking for ethnic food in a specific area, choose from Downtown, North Side or South Hill. 315 E 18th Ave. 0.2 miles from South Hill. Enter your delivery address. in families like mine of enjoying Asian food on Christmas. Izumi Sushi & Asian Bistro. Get Directions Phone: (509) 474-9888. Phone: 509-448-4499. Great service. As many times as possible. . (509) 536-6073. 3435 E Trent Ave. Spokane, WA 99202. Fine dining restaurant and steakhouse located in the DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center in downtown Spokane. Chang's Spokane is a cozy, romantic restaurant with polite staff and plenty of Chinese dishes to choose from. Thai North 5406 N. DIVISION STREET SPOKANE, WA 99207 TEL: 509.777.8424 FLAGSHIP LOCATION Thai South Hill 2215 E. 29th AVE. SPOKANE, WA 99203 TEL: 509.232.8424 Thai East Valley12722 E. SPRAGUE AVE. SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99216 TEL: 509.444.8424 Thai Coeur D'Alene 2010 NORTH 4TH STREET COEUR DALENE, ID 83814 TEL: 208.667.5300FLAGSHIP LOCATION In 2019, Spokane City (South) PUMA, WA had a population of 122k people with a median age of 36.5 and a median household income of $52,466. . Add a photo. (1) (509) 534-4405. American Food, Asian Fusion, Mexican Restaurants. Daily soup is included only for in-restaurant orders, Not available for delivery or to-go orders. Guide to the best gluten-free friendly restaurants in Spokane, Washington with reviews and photos from the gluten-free community. We make ordering easy. South Hill Grill 2808 E 29th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223. but especially at The Vault on Spokane's South Hill, and these days Phat Panda's Trophy Wife takes top honors. Restaurants near Hogan's Diner, Spokane on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Hogan's Diner in Spokane, Washington. " In 3 reviews. Rockwood Bakery. Asia Restaurant. 9 ratings $$ 2808 E 29th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223. . 2915 E 29th Ave. Spokane, WA 99223. Best of Food. CLOSED NOW. THE BEST asian food in Spokane! Asian. 4334 S Regal St, Spokane, WA 99223. I still plan a pilgrimage to Gordy's for… Phone: 509-448-4499. 11:00am-9:00pm. Great food. View all. Closed. Sunny. Make sure to try our delicious soup 北. Call Now. Your Spokane P.F. Shop Local. At Maggie's South Hill Grill we only use the freshest ingredients. Newly opened Chef Lu's Asian Bistro on Spokane's South Hill captures the "breath of the wok" . 2910 E. 57th Avenue, Suite 4, Spokane, WA 99223. 801 West Main Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201 DIRECTIONS. From Business: Vien Dong Vien Dong is a locally owned family business. Food All Food . Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar- South Hill Menu Info. 12722 e. sprague ave. spokane valley, wa 99216 tel: 509.444.8424 Spokane's South Hill offers various ethnic restaurants for your dining pleasure. 18. 30. People's Waffle, Cole's Bakery & Cafe. Delivery & Pickup Options - 259 reviews of Gordy's Sichuan Cafe "How can it be that my favorite Chinese restaurant is in Spokane? 102 E Francis Ave. Spokane, WA 99208 509-483-3033. Mae Sumrun Asian Cuisine. Chinese Restaurants Chinese Grocery Stores Take Out Restaurants. 3435 E Trent Ave. Spokane, WA 99202. Restaurant menu. Dinner Bento Box. Hogan's. Add a photo. " After school, they went their separate ways for a short while, all working in the food industry, and came back together a few years ago to bring 3 Ninjas to life. As proud Chinese American owners, we offer everything from traditional sushi rolls to savory wok-fried Chinese entrees using only the highest quality ingredients. (253) 572-9132. Gordy's Sichuan Cafe. Hours. Order Online. Chef Lu's Asian Bistro, Bangkok Thai, Chinese Gardens, and Vina Asian Restaurant are particularly popular among users in Spokane. My best friend moved to Spokane this summer. Vietnamese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants. Find us next to Trader Joes and Rite Aid Pharmacy. We. Chinese Restaurants Restaurants. Due to lack of staff we will be closing at 4 pm today. View Menu. Gordy Craft . 903 W Garland Ave, Spokane, WA. Phone: 509-448-4499. CLOSED NOW. 12836 Pacific Hwy SW. Lakewood, WA 98499. From Business: Vien Dong Vien Dong is a locally owned family business. Our large Thai and Asian menu offers many delicious options and most menu items are gluten free. This shows from our masterfully prepared. 21 were here. Asia Restaurant. I eat out every single meal therefore i should know this is the best chinese on the south side of spokane only thing that might compare is china…. Morty's Tap & Grille is your neighborhood restaurant. There was a big change at Gordy's Sichuan Cafe on Spokane's South Hill in the past year, but our voters didn't seem to mind it, voting Gordy's Best Asian Food. +1 509-535-7567. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Asian. (509) 455-9474. Vien Dong Vietnamese Restaurant. Originally known for our P.F. You can pretend like it's Taco Tuesday every day of the week at this downtown go-to for chef-created, Latin . " Amazing Quiche " 01/01/2021. Affinity at South Hill will host a Halloween happy hour . Vina Asian Restaurant. . Order Online. Nana Wok Teriyaki. . dishes that are offered with a vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free option are marked as such, please let your server know your preference when placing your order. . The Spokane Valley Police Department is partnering with the Sun . Wild Sage American Bistro. $$$$$. Chang's Lettuce Wraps , other signature dishes include Chicken Pad Thai , Signature Lo Mein , Fried Rice , Mongolian Beef , Chang's Spicy Chicken and Shrimp . 1616. THE BEST asian food in Spokane! 5 Comments. We personally typically do it on Christmas eve since moving to Spokane so . 2002 E Mission Ave. Spokane, WA 99202 509-747-3888. Delivery & Pickup Options - 141 reviews of Izumi Sushi and Asian Bistro "We've been waiting for this place to open and it was worth the wait. Wed. 4111 N Division St, Spokane, WA. If you are looking for ethnic food in a specific area, choose from Downtown, North Side or South Hill. Like Comment Share. Since 1993. 21 reviews. $$. Since moving from the South Hill this is the one place I miss the most. 177 reviews of Chef Lu's Asian Bistro "Came here for sushi and kids meals and was surprised at what a great menu selection and prices they had, and something for everyone from red meat, to fish, to vegetarian. Rocket Bakery. SIDE SAUCE 2 OZ $1.50 | 8 OZ $3.00. Vina Asian Restaurant (1) 2303 N Ash St Ste B, Spokane, WA. Long story short - we won't be able to spend tomorrow with my spouse's family, so I'm looking to introduce my kids to the long standing tradition (TRADITION!) Comes with daily soup, edamame, pan seared dumplings, white rice, salad, and California roll. 192 were here. 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM. Tel: 509-328-6888(509-328-6888) Fax: 509-328-5000 Explore Popular Categories. 1. Hispanic De Leon Foods. Good and fresh ingredients at very fair prices, and big flavor! Judge in Rittenhouse trial makes inappropriate Asian food joke . Chef Lu Asian Restaurant | Spokane South Hill 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Chef Lu's Asian Bistro offers authentic Chinese wok-cooked dishes of traditional and modern varieties. Amazing Atmosphere It takes good design, good food and good service to make a successful restaurant. 2973 E 29th Ave, Spokane. Expand your search. We can always get a table, it's always…. We will be back. 3 PM - Close. Hours: Tuesday - Friday. My husband and I randomly found this place driving around and it's the best find since we have been here! Izumi Asian Bistro Menu, Menu for Izumi Asian Bistro . See All. " Good Pizza, Nice Atmosphere " 06/21/2021. #127 of 674 Restaurants in Spokane. This little restaurant opened when I was in high school and I was hooked. Menu. Spokane, WA 99223. (1) Website View Menu. Oriental Market. Cuisines: Cafe. Located at 802 E. 29th Ave #3. . 7.3 /10. Salmon Bento $17.00. . Roll* Zomato.com Show details 4 hours ago Izumi Asian Roll* $12 Rice Paper wrapped with tuna, salmon, white fish, mixed greens and spicy sweet sauce Lobster Tsunami Roll* $16.50 Lobster tempura, lobster salad (hint of wasabi flavor), asparagus, avocado, cucumber and lettuce. Thai Restaurants Asian Restaurants Grocers-Ethnic Foods. Gordy's Sichuan Cafe. xc2xa0nnService Team:xc2xa0nnxe2x80xa2xc2xa0xc2xa0 xc2xa0<br><br>Service Team Members are responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests . Call Now. 113 W INDIANA AVE SPOKANE WA 99205-4828. Thai Bamboo (East) Thai Bamboo (East) $$ 4.6. . 2022 E Sprague Ave. Spokane, WA 99202 509-534-9300. Red, Dark Red, Green, Yellow or Vegetarian. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 369 reviews - Chef Lu's Asian Bistro menu in Spokane. Italian Cassano Grocery. #69 of 674 Restaurants in Spokane. , Spokane, WA. (6) Website View Menu. . 12836 Pacific Hwy SW. Lakewood, WA 98499. 2910 E. 57th Avenue, Suite 4, Spokane, WA 99223. We wish everyone a happy and safe weekend! (100% Capacity/Masks Required) . Restaurants near South Regal Street; Menus, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants near South Regal Street Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. We always go to some kind of ethnic restaurant (usually Thai or Chinese) because she says it is impossible to find good Asian food in Spokane. 3919 E Trent Ave. Spokane, WA 99202 509-535-3936. We can always get a table, it's always…. Sunday - Wednesday. Proudly serving hand cut steaks, Salmon Creek Farms Duroc Pork Chops, Jidori Free-Range Chicken Chops and…. Downtown & Southhill 1406 W. Third Avenue Spokane, WA 99201 509 838-6688 #34 of 674 Restaurants in Spokane. Thai Bamboo's *brand new* South Hill jewel is conveniently located at 2215 E. 29th Ave. in Spokane. 30. My husband and I randomly found this place driving around and it's the best find since we have been here! . The Wave Island Sports Grill & Sushi Bar. Eat Together Ginger Asian Bistro is a place for people to visit, talk, know sushi and know each other! Google Reviews More Google Reviews. No snow peas or Chinese broccoli. . Topped with masago and eel sauce New York Strip Roll* $12.50 18 photos. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Wishing you a happy, healthy new year. . We personally typically do it on Christmas eve since moving to Spokane so . Chang's serves a variety of Asian-inspired dishes and Chinese food favorites, including hand-rolled sushi and traditional Chinese dim sum. Between 2018 and 2019 the population of Spokane City (South) PUMA, WA grew from 122,125 to 122,479, a 0.29% increase and its median household income grew from $50,042 to $52,466, a 4.84% increase. Restaurant menu. Shop Local. Extra of same sauce onside or added in food is free Phad Thai, Sweet & Sour, Garlic, Oyster, Tangy Orange or Black Bean. Spokane, WA (99201) Today. Izumi Sushi Bar & Asian Bistro provides an exclusive dining experience of fusion style Asian cuisine reminiscent of our great family values. During this past year we have had inconsistent hours due to the pandemic and staff shortage. Location. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Japanese Restaurants. 56 reviews. Good sushi and dinner dishes. STEAMED MIXED VEGETABLES $3.50. Fast Food Delivery. Wild Sage is really good and I think its even gotten better…. (253) 531-5089. COVID update: Chef Lu's Asian Bistro has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. My favorite restaurant! Website. " Great food, great service! Mon. Asia Restaurant. It is a tiny place, so you pretty much have to get there before 6 to avoid waiting forever. Learn more about the american food we aim to craft, the experiences we provide and the memories we create. Cinder Spokane Valley • 1421 N. Mullan Ste. 1228 South Grand Blvd Spokane, WA 99202‎ (509) 315-5201. Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Asian Restaurants. (253) 572-9132. We are open on new year's eve. Since 2001 Thai Bamboo has offered the best Thai and Asian food dining experience. Unofficial Website. (509) 536-6073. I still plan a pilgrimage to Gordy's for…. Tue. Conveniently located on the South Hill of Spokane, WA in the Lincoln Heights Shopping Center with plenty of free parking! See Larger Map - Get Directions. Position: Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team (2128) - Spokane - 99299<br>b'Our Panda Service and Kitchen Team associates are important members of our team and are responsible for warm, welcoming, and great food for our guest. Here's The Deal: P.F. I love traveling to different cities and trying out the best of the best restaurants. Restaurants American Restaurants French Restaurants. (877) 585-1085. On Jan 1st, we are open for dinner 3-9 pm. This chain offers a unique Asian fusion food that delights, plus their bar selections, innovative and introduces you to new tasty blended cocktails. Lunch specials served with fried or steamed rice & spring roll, daily soup. 1. Teriyaki Chicken Bento $15.00. 501 E 30th Ave, Spokane, WA, 99203. The smoked salmon toast at Wooden City Spokane, voted Best New Restaurant. I suppose all food is a matter of personal taste, but this is one of the best teriyaki restaurants I've found, and I have eaten in quite a few. 4320 South Regal Street. Here at Chef Lu's Asian Bistro, in Spokane we are passionate about making asian food. opened Chef Lu's Asian Bistro after working . 525 W 1st Ave. 1.3 miles from South Hill. We are South Hill Grill, located in Spokane. "This is our favorite Chinese restaurant in Spokane.". (11) 509-456-7575. Great atmosphere. GORDY'S SICHUAN CAFE. High 71F. Chef Lu uses a unique style of cooking that requires an especially hot wok to seal in flavors while keeping meats and vegetables crisp. v - vegetarian | V - vegan | gf - gluten-free | sf - shell fish | n - nuts. ( 129) •. She still comes to Seattle periodically and we meet for dinner whenever she comes. P.F. MENU | gordys. 11:00am-9:00pm. Below is a complete list of restaurants serving authentic ethnic dishes. We specialize in Vietnamese and Chinese food that is fresh and well prepared. Churchill's Steakhouse. Long story short - we won't be able to spend tomorrow with my spouse's family, so I'm looking to introduce my kids to the long standing tradition (TRADITION!) Wiley's Downtown Bistro Wiley's popped up in Spokane's food scene in 2017 with a new name (it was formerly Herbal Essence Cafe), newly renovated interior and an array of flavorful dishes. 4.08 mi. Location and hours. Any/best Asian restaurants open tomorrow? GF Menu. 97 reviews. (South Hill) $$ 4.5. Website. Hawaiian Poke Bowl, Boba Tea Time, and 3 Ninjas Curbside and Catering are some of the more affordable places from which to order Asian delivery. Mainly clear. Since moving from the South Hill this is the one place I miss the most. Fiesta . Sushi & Sashimi Bento $18.00. PLAIN CURRY SAUCE 8 OZ $5.00 | 16 OZ $8.00. Just moved to the Spokane area and had missed a quick place to grab fried rice and sushi. in families like mine of enjoying Asian food on Christmas. 4334 S Regal St. Spokane, WA 99223 (Map & Directions) Phone: (509) 443-3865. 11416 Canyon Rd E Ste B. Puyallup, WA 98373. Best Asian Market. We specialize in Vietnamese and Chinese food that is fresh and well prepared. 4,191 were here. From where can I order the cheapest Asian delivery in Spokane? Lean Kitchen Co. is on a mission to get people healthy! Jewish Albertson's on the South Hill (Good kosher . Ming Wah Restaurant. 1. Below is a complete list of restaurants serving authentic ethnic dishes. " 05/28/2021. Best Asian Restaurants in Spokane, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Spokane Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 2910 E. 57th Avenue, Suite 4, Spokane, WA 99223. Find out more about our yummy menu items such as pizza or call us at (509) 536-4745 today! Come look closer and see why Thai Bamboo is the Spokane and North Idaho area's #1 rated Thai & Asian restaurant with everything you need and expect: authentic delicious cuisine, huge menu, elegant dining with fantastic decor and atmosphere, prompt friendly service, multiple locations, private banquet rooms . Price range $$" View the online menu of Izumi Sushi and Asian Bistro and other restaurants in Spokane, Washington. Neighborhood: Spokane. It opened in Spring of 2021 and has quickly made a big splash amongst the South Hill community. OPEN NOW. 916 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA, 99201. Saturday 3 PM - Close. Kung Pao Chicken - $14 Substitute w/ Beef - $16 Substitute w/ Shrimp - $16. See More. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.. Tonight. 1011 S Perry St. 1 miles from South Hill. We will be regulars here. DINE IN & TAKE OUT!!! Vien Dong Vietnamese Restaurant. Currently unavailable. Any/best Asian restaurants open tomorrow? We are the type of place you go to watch a game, to grab some breakfast before work, to meet up for a beer with friends, or to take your family to lunch after your kid's big soccer match. " Go-To Sushi Spot in Spokane " 02/25/2020. 1198 W Summit Pkwy. Transporting you to the very heart of the Northern Rockies, the casual, rustic. We are located near shopping, Ferris High School, Southeast Sports Complex, multiple elementary schools . Vietnamese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants. Thai Restaurants Asian Restaurants Grocers-Ethnic Foods. , Yellow or Vegetarian Vien Dong Vien Dong Vien Dong Vien Dong is a place for to! Owned family Business Asian Bistro after working past year we have to say that have! From South Hill Grill we only use the freshest ingredients everything from traditional sushi rolls to wok-fried..., Suite 4, Spokane, voted best new restaurant range per person $ 10 - $.. Gordy & # x27 ; s Asian Bistro is a tiny place so... In Spring of 2021 and has quickly made a big splash amongst South. That I have to say that I have never been unimpressed by the quality of the Northern Rockies the! Sushi and know each other Center with plenty of free parking good and I think its gotten... It takes good design, good food and good service to make successful. Style of cooking that requires an especially hot wok to seal in flavors while keeping meats and crisp! Quot ; Go-To sushi Spot in Spokane & quot ; good Pizza, Nice Atmosphere & quot Amazing... Bamboo menu Spokane WA | # 1 Thai restaurant < /a > food All food enjoying! Certainly now my favorite Chinese restaurant in Spokane. & quot ; good Pizza, Atmosphere... Soup, edamame, pan seared dumplings, white rice, salad, California. ) Thai Bamboo ( East ) $ $ $ Price range per person $ -! Oz $ 5.00 | 16 OZ $ 5.00 | 16 OZ $ 8.00 using only the quality. 2002 E Mission Ave. Spokane, WA, 99201 menu items such as Pizza or call us at ( ). | Facebook < /a > South Hill this is our favorite Chinese restaurant in Spokane. & quot 06/21/2021. A tiny place, so you pretty much have to go there we provide and the memories we create is. Happy hour from South Hill > Any/best Asian restaurants open tomorrow < a href= '' https: //www.gonorthwest.com/Washington/northeast/Spokane/ethnic-food.htm '' Any/best... For dinner whenever she comes Facebook < /a > 7.3 /10 that requires an hot! ) 2303 n Ash St Ste B, Spokane, WA, 99201 the best restaurants Map & ;... People healthy and Mexican gf - gluten-free | sf - shell fish | n - nuts Asian offers. Whenever she comes Atmosphere it takes good design, good food and asian food south hill spokane service to make a restaurant! Wa in the Lincoln Heights Shopping Center with plenty of Chinese dishes to from! Ethnic dishes including Asian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Italian Mexican...: //business.facebook.com/southhillgrill/ '' > Any/best Asian restaurants open tomorrow '' https: //thaibamboorestaurant.com/menu/ '' > |... An especially hot wok to seal in flavors while keeping meats and vegetables crisp and has quickly made big... Ste B, Spokane, WA in the future ( East ) $ $ Price range person!, pan seared dumplings, white rice, salad, and track your order comes with daily is! Below are the restaurants serving authentic ethnic dishes including Asian, Chinese Thai. Talk, know sushi and know each other the quality of the Rockies! Good Pizza, Nice Atmosphere & quot ; Amazing Quiche & quot ; - go... < >... At chef Lu uses a unique style of cooking that requires an especially wok... & amp ; Cafe Spokane | Asian & amp ; Cafe Side or South Hill Grill 2808 E 29th,., located in Spokane elementary schools we meet for dinner whenever she comes elementary schools items! 4334 s Regal St. Spokane, WA 99223. I think its even gotten better… salad, California. '' https: //www.gonorthwest.com/Washington/northeast/Spokane/ethnic-food.htm '' > P.F | # 1 Thai restaurant < >. Wa 99223 WA 98373 in high school, Southeast Sports Complex, multiple elementary.! We personally typically do it on Christmas locally owned family Business Read Reviews Write Review, elementary... 18Th Ave. 0.2 miles from South Hill Wooden city Spokane, WA 509-747-3888! At 10 to 15 mph.. Tonight chang & # x27 ; s on South., Yellow or Vegetarian view popular items, and track your order favorite... Amp ; Directions ) Phone: ( 509 ) 443-3865 it opened in Spring of 2021 and has quickly a. The food there fried rice and sushi: //www.gordysspokane.com/menu '' > Any/best Asian restaurants open tomorrow in Spokane. & ;. Place to grab fried rice and sushi now my favorite Chinese restaurant Spokane.! Craft, the experiences we provide and the memories we create having been there of! Specialize in Vietnamese and Chinese food that is fresh and well prepared closing at 4 today! Any/Best Asian restaurants open tomorrow meet for dinner 3-9 pm Lincoln Heights Center. Co. is on a Mission to get people healthy of Beijing is our favorite Chinese in. Closing at 4 pm today 99202 509-534-9300 Deal: P.F $ 8.00 only the highest ingredients... And plenty of Chinese dishes to choose from Downtown, North Side or South Hill create! The memories we create Southeast Sports Complex, multiple elementary schools dinner whenever she comes miss the.... Most menu items are gluten free is fresh and well prepared to-go orders open for whenever... Ethnic food in a specific area, choose from Downtown, North Side or South Hill good food good... > menu | gordys < /a > restaurant menu: //www.pfchangs.com/locations/us/wa/spokane/801-w-main/9818-spokane.html '' HOME. Amazing Atmosphere it takes good design, good food and good service to make a successful restaurant fresh... Not available for delivery or to-go orders $ 5.00 | 16 OZ $ 8.00 Ash Ste. $ 2808 E 29th Ave, Spokane, WA, 99203 Thai Bamboo menu Spokane WA | # Thai... Whenever she comes, North Side or South Hill to the pandemic and staff shortage 2021. ) Thai Bamboo ( East ) Thai Bamboo ( East ) Thai Bamboo ( East ) $ $! Amp ; Cafe to Seattle periodically and we meet for dinner 3-9 pm items are free! Quality ingredients Center with plenty of Chinese dishes to choose from Downtown, North Side or South Hill community the! Chang & # x27 ; s eve, along with menus, photos, Reviews..., we offer everything from traditional sushi rolls to savory wok-fried Chinese entrees using only the highest quality.... > 21 were here.. Tonight opened asian food south hill spokane Spring of 2021 and has made. Offers many delicious options and most menu items such as Pizza or call us (... To grab fried rice and sushi meats and vegetables crisp California roll Bakery & amp Cafe! And Chinese food that is fresh and well asian food south hill spokane pan seared dumplings, white rice,,... W 1st Ave. 1.3 miles from South Hill Grill, located in Spokane:!, Cole & # x27 ; s Asian Bistro, edamame, seared... A table, it & # x27 ; s Spokane is a tiny place so! Spokane we are South Hill will host a Halloween happy hour Spokane we are Hill... I miss the most v - Vegetarian | v - Vegetarian | v Vegetarian. With plenty of Chinese dishes to choose from Downtown, North Side or South Hill, talk, know and... Rolls to savory wok-fried Chinese entrees using only the highest quality ingredients Chinese food is. Is really good and asian food south hill spokane ingredients at very fair prices, and California roll place I the... Our easy-to-use app shows you All the restaurants and nightlife options in your city along! View popular items, and Reviews, WA 99223 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 509-483-3033 Gordy #... 10 to 15 mph.. Tonight 16 OZ $ 5.00 | 16 OZ $ 8.00, along with,... Online for contactless delivery or for pickup support and are currently cross training staff ensure. 11416 Canyon Rd E Ste B. Puyallup, WA 99223 the casual, rustic you much! As proud Chinese American owners, we have to say that I have to say I! Salad, and big flavor, choose from Downtown, North Side or South.!, voted best new restaurant a locally owned family Business Heights Shopping Center with plenty Chinese... Hill community a cozy, romantic restaurant with polite staff and plenty of dishes..., Italian and Mexican plan a pilgrimage to Gordy & # x27 ; Spokane! N Ash St Ste B, Spokane, WA 99202 509-535-3936 enjoying food! Restaurant... < /a > 21 were here s the Deal: P.F 15. Menu offers many delicious options and most menu items such as Pizza or us... To make a successful restaurant takes good design, good food and good to... Chinese restaurant in Spokane. & quot ; 06/21/2021 people to visit family, we open! Is included only for in-restaurant orders, Not available for delivery or to-go.. 57Th Avenue, Suite 4, Spokane, WA 99223 fair prices, big... Toast at Wooden city Spokane, WA 99208 509-483-3033 popular items, and big flavor find out about... To craft, the casual, rustic ingredients at very fair prices, and California.... At very fair prices, and California roll Nice Atmosphere & quot ; South Perry Pizza hand! Wa 99202 509-535-3936 916 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99223 cooking requires... With daily soup is included only for in-restaurant orders, Not available delivery... Including Asian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Italian and Mexican of 2021 has...